Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 10, 2010 7:29 PM

Mar 2010
nah , i'm tired of this ..
i've already lowered score from 7/10 to 6/10 for Bleach , Gamaran and Veritas are 10x better

Jun 10, 2010 9:26 PM

Aug 2007
Defqon said:
nah , i'm tired of this ..
i've already lowered score from 7/10 to 6/10 for Bleach , Gamaran and Veritas are 10x better

cosign.
I wonder what Kubo plans to do with all these extra support characters. He needs to start killing off a few.

That's something I'd also like to mention. Aizen may be super powerful but I'm positive no shinigami or vizard was killed by him. Except momo. If she lived I want a damn explanation for that.
Jun 10, 2010 9:53 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Looking forward to the final getsuga tenshou. :)

Jun 10, 2010 10:21 PM

Jan 2009
Am I the only one who got massive lols from Isshin saying to Ichigo "What are you gonna do, cry? Just sit there and whine about how you couldn't protect everyone again?" That made the chapter in my opinion. Whiney Ichigo getting bitchslapped.

It was a reference to the time when Ichigo's mother was killed, Ichigo being a little kid always cried over that. So no lolling here, pretty serious.

I keep remembering when Tite said two people can't have the same zan / powers, I can't wait to see his explanation for Isshin.

Just because someone said so, does not mean those're the rules of all, it's just an information character has, and he may be wrong. There were no cases in SS like the case with Ichigo, half-human half-shinigami.
Jun 10, 2010 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
LiarK said:
Am I the only one who got massive lols from Isshin saying to Ichigo "What are you gonna do, cry? Just sit there and whine about how you couldn't protect everyone again?" That made the chapter in my opinion. Whiney Ichigo getting bitchslapped.

It was a reference to the time when Ichigo's mother was killed, Ichigo being a little kid always cried over that. So no lolling here, pretty serious.

I keep remembering when Tite said two people can't have the same zan / powers, I can't wait to see his explanation for Isshin.

Just because someone said so, does not mean those're the rules of all, it's just an information character has, and he may be wrong. There were no cases in SS like the case with Ichigo, half-human half-shinigami.

So because the author says so, that doesn't make it true, just like with Aizen then; "if you think I'm lying now, what makes you think I wasn't lying before" and more recently; "reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to it" it was one big old troll to us, and a nice message; don't use reason or logic when approaching bleach.
Jun 10, 2010 11:25 PM

Sep 2009
temporary said:
Hyperbolic time chamber! ssj 3! go!

Those were my first thoughts haha
"Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot."-Lelouch Lamperouge

Jun 11, 2010 1:01 AM
Sep 2007
Okay, now I'm excited.
Jun 11, 2010 2:17 AM

Apr 2010
--------------------------------------- -- --

this chapter is good.. except those..... latest. chapter...
Jun 11, 2010 2:25 AM

Sep 2009
Kubo Tite seems to have found a good way to make ichigo stronger before fighting Aizen even if the time-nullifying training has been done before.
Jun 11, 2010 2:27 AM

Dec 2007
Well final getsuga tenshou is certainly something to look forward to and what Aizen is going to do to all those support characters that were gonna see for the first time in ages.
Jun 11, 2010 2:31 AM

Aug 2007
well ok ichigo power up etc....

Jun 11, 2010 3:03 AM

Feb 2010
You people are waaaay too critical. Try to enjoy Bleach for once!
Personally, I thought this was a great and exciting chapter.
but... I hate being left hanging for a week.
Jun 11, 2010 3:23 AM

Jun 2008
Kingwel said:
Final Getsuga Tenshou? MY ASS!
Jun 11, 2010 5:04 AM

Mar 2009
Well that was boring chapter... Let's train!! HURR DURR

Ichigo doens't need any Getsuga Tenshou, he just has to remove all that sand from his vagina.

Jun 11, 2010 5:49 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:
Naruto's been better than bleach for a long time, even if it was focusing on aktasuki / sasuke, it was a lot better than this.

At least bleach characters do not make you want to stab your eyes out (yes, eve n omaeda is badass).

But thats just me. You might like that yaoi stuff for all I know, so that would explain on why you think of naruto as of better :P
Jun 11, 2010 6:11 AM

Jun 2007
Bleach has characters? I thought they were just blank slates Kubo could use to worship the greatest character ever, Aizen.
Jun 11, 2010 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
At least bleach characters do not make you want to stab your eyes out (yes, eve n omaeda is badass).

But thats just me. You might like that yaoi stuff for all I know, so that would explain on why you think of naruto as of better :P

Omaeda is badass, that coupled with you giving 666 satan a 10 and sticking up for this train wreck each week says it all for me :p
I would've thought you liked yaoi, though :( Aizen wants to "devour" Ichi, right after he has a romantic walk with Gin.
Jun 11, 2010 6:59 AM

Jul 2007
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:

Omaeda is badass, that coupled with you giving 666 satan a 10 and sticking up for this train wreck each week says it all for me :p
I would've thought you liked yaoi, though :( Aizen wants to "devour" Ichi, right after he has a romantic walk with Gin.

Awww, so you fail to recognize a better shonen series like 666satan (which is bassically Naruto done almost right), and worship Naruto?~

thank~ thats all I wanted to know~

As for yaoi, well, at least Aizen did not say that he plans to die together with Ichigo~ :<
Jun 11, 2010 7:02 AM

Feb 2009
why do I feel like they took the hyperbolic time chamber from dbz just now :|. How convenient that time and space is stopped to learn something new.
Jun 11, 2010 7:56 AM

Jul 2008
Fai said:
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:

Awww, so you fail to recognize a better shonen series like 666satan (which is bassically Naruto done almost right), and worship Naruto?~

As for yaoi, well, at least Aizen did not say that he plans to die together with Ichigo~ :<

Hahha! 666 satan is better than naruto? A freak love child of DB and Naruto with worse artwork, terrible ending and plot. And I never once said I worshipped naruto either, just that it was better than this train wreck :'D
And saying that he'd stop him even at the cost of his own life isn't yaoi, it's hokage material, keeping Ichi alive so he can savour him all alone later on, yum yum.
Jun 11, 2010 8:05 AM

Jun 2010
Ishmael said:

That's something I'd also like to mention. Aizen may be super powerful but I'm positive no shinigami or vizard was killed by him. Except momo. If she lived I want a damn explanation for that.

He killed Hollow Kaname with a body explosion.
Momo was killed by Aizen (Hypnosis Release - BAM Cut).
Harribel also got killed by Aizen.
Aizen provoked Hiyori - Bam - Gin killed her.
I think this would be it.
Leader of the Exequias ~ Rise Up Arbola ~

Project -> "Greatest AMV`s (on Youtube) of all time"
(Take a sneaky look on my list ~ preview area is done ^^)
Jun 11, 2010 8:11 AM

Jul 2008
Rudobon said:
Ishmael said:

Momo was killed by Aizen (Hypnosis Release - BAM Cut). (not confirmed)
Harribel also got killed by Aizen. (not confirmed)
Aizen provoked Hiyori - Bam - Gin killed her. (Gin chopped her, still not dead)

Good guys don't die in bleach, it's a new kind of plot protection, even when you get chopped in two you get to live.
Jun 11, 2010 8:12 AM

Feb 2010
I dont know why you guys are responding to FaiL, he's just a typical Naruto hater like 75% of MAL members here, so he'll always bag on Kishi every chance he gets, why cant people just enjoy both mangas? -_-
Jun 11, 2010 8:15 AM

Jul 2008
Good point, but heated discussions are always to be had, especially when die hard fanboys appear :p
Jun 11, 2010 8:21 AM

Feb 2010
BakaKawaii said:
Good point, but heated discussions are always to be had, especially when die hard fanboys appear :p

Hey Im all for debates and stuff but not when its all chaotic :/
Jun 11, 2010 8:22 AM

Nov 2007
Hm, wonder what the final getsuga tenshou would look like.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 11, 2010 8:25 AM

Jul 2008
I agree, we got a little off topic >>"

Hmm, I dunno, originally when hichi used it, it was more free to move, then he updated it to stick to his sword.. I can't see what god slaying technique Tite is coming up with, sadly :/
Jun 11, 2010 9:03 AM

Mar 2008
Very liking how Gin is obviously pissed. We've seen Tousen, we've seen Aizen, we haven't seen Gin.
Jun 11, 2010 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
@Bakakawaii

yeah) first half of 666Satan was nice.. then it was garbage and boring shit...
+ the storyline was un-original and lame.
Jun 11, 2010 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
BakaKawaii said:
Rudobon said:
Ishmael said:

Good guys don't die in bleach, it's a new kind of plot protection, even when you get chopped in two you get to live.

Wait - since when is a c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e!!! cutting of upper half and lower..not deadly ? o.O
(oh i forgot to say that she laid (maybe) hours there on the ground..)
@Harribel + momo -> who knows.

Your right with the "no good one died in bleach and will die", but just cauz Booby-hime.
If shes not there (just for a moment..) the person die (like Hiyori). This is the real thing.
Then she would come back of what she were doing - Bam "GODLIKE Revive Move" ^^ and theyre all back.
Leader of the Exequias ~ Rise Up Arbola ~

Project -> "Greatest AMV`s (on Youtube) of all time"
(Take a sneaky look on my list ~ preview area is done ^^)
Jun 11, 2010 11:04 AM

Mar 2010
Awww New move!!! No wait ! It still getsuga tenshou -.-'
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jun 11, 2010 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
Rudobon said:
BakaKawaii said:
Rudobon said:
Ishmael said:

Wait - since when is a c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e!!! cutting of upper half and lower..not deadly ? o.O
(oh i forgot to say that she laid (maybe) hours there on the ground..)
@Harribel + momo -> who knows.

Your right with the "no good one died in bleach and will die", but just cauz Booby-hime.
If shes not there (just for a moment..) the person die (like Hiyori). This is the real thing.
Then she would come back of what she were doing - Bam "GODLIKE Revive Move" ^^ and theyre all back.

That's what I mean, they have people like Orihime who reverse anything, I really want to believe that Hiyori is dead, believe me, but I don't see it happening :p but Unohana is there keeping her steady for now, which leads me to believe she'll survive, heck, look at matsumoto, she was missing her stomache and non Orihime revived her.
Jun 11, 2010 12:28 PM

Jul 2009
Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing at that awful cliche at the end. "Final Getsuuga Tenshou" LOL seriously LMFAO Kubo is retarded.
Jun 11, 2010 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
Naw, not retarded, more lacking ideas for skills, he's always been a bit off on that front :/ but final GT was laughable.
Jun 11, 2010 12:46 PM

Jun 2007
Fettal said:
I dont know why you guys are responding to FaiL, he's just a typical Naruto hater like 75% of MAL members here, so he'll always bag on Kishi every chance he gets, why cant people just enjoy both mangas? -_-

The reason is simple really. I get great joy imagining him sitting behind his screen flipping out whenever someone insults his BFF Kubo ^^
Jun 11, 2010 1:45 PM

Jul 2008
mulderman said:
Fettal said:

The reason is simple really. I get great joy imagining him sitting behind his screen flipping out whenever someone insults his BFF Kubo ^^

And he get great joy imagining people raging at him in one way or another. Please just don't give him attention he does not deserve.
Jun 11, 2010 2:05 PM

Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:
BakaKawaii said:
Fai said:

Hahha! 666 satan is better than naruto? A freak love child of DB and Naruto with worse artwork, terrible ending and plot. And I never once said I worshipped naruto either, just that it was better than this train wreck :'D
And saying that he'd stop him even at the cost of his own life isn't yaoi, it's hokage material, keeping Ichi alive so he can savour him all alone later on, yum yum.

Another week of Haters hating.

Unfortunately Bleach has become the Naruto of years past in the last 30 chapters or so.

Every week it's the same fucking story with people here at MAL, the haters do not approve of ANYTHING, they are the republican party of Bleach, Just say NO!

I will say this though, Bleach for many years has been my most favorite manga/anime, even though it's been on the decline this year (2010),that doesn't mean that it won't get better or that the story is pointless, there are many interesting aspects that have been made, but everyone is to busy hating and spouting nonsense debates than be aware of them.

I'm not defending Bleach so it can get approval from the haters, NOTHING will get through them, however reading most of the comments they leave is toxic and it becomes into a virus, later even fans start to question themselves and eventually they begin to think that the haters (who never liked Bleach to begin with) are right.
Jun 11, 2010 2:19 PM

Jan 2008
Fuck yes! Training arc...
Jun 11, 2010 2:26 PM

Jul 2008
Bleach was my gateway anime and manga, I can appreciate that it was a great shounen, once.
Haters will stop hating when Tite stops bringing out terrible chapters, a year and a half of disappointments takes it's toll on the casual fans, but till then they shall show their dismay, just like the fanboys who preach that it's teh best manga evah.
Jun 11, 2010 2:53 PM

Dec 2009
Final Getsuga?

Probably like a bigger and stronger one which he will make even moar powerful than it already is with his hollowfication form.
Jun 11, 2010 3:35 PM
Jun 2010
Final Getsuga Tenshou!!!!! Run Aizen Ruuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!

It seems aizen is also a bit ofended by Gin. If he is al that powerful why doesnt he just kill Gin and do everything himself? Didn`t Aizen said befoe he needed no comarades? Well afterall Gin alone is more interesting than half of the cast.
JorgeazgadJun 11, 2010 3:59 PM
Jun 11, 2010 4:36 PM

Jun 2008
BakaKawaii said:
Bleach was my gateway anime and manga, I can appreciate that it was a great shounen, once.
Haters will stop hating when Tite stops bringing out terrible chapters, a year and a half of disappointments takes it's toll on the casual fans, but till then they shall show their dismay, just like the fanboys who preach that it's teh best manga evah.

I disagree completely, Has Bleach been on the decline in the past year??? YES

However, this has only been adding fuel to the fire of haters, they never liked Bleach, even when it was great. Now that it has been down for a while they are "kicking a lion while it's down".

Also, most of the fans are not saying that "this is still the best manga ever" nonsense, at least I'm not, Bleach is STILL my favorite manga/anime, but I don't believe it's the "best".

FMA, Death Note, Monster, etc., ARE ALL BETTER THAN BLEACH!!!

Having a "favorite" anything is NOT about being the best, it's about being your "most liked", my favorite basketball team is the Miami Heat, they are clearly NOT THE BEST, but they are my "most liked".

The Haters have been given full steam from comments like yours, and what's worse is that some of the fans have switched sides, not because Bleach is "complete shit" now, but because of the constant hate that it's receiving in a weekly basis.

Fai's comments are not those of an obsessive fanboy, they are those of someone who understands the story and doesn't spout off nonsense hate or love towards the series.

@ Bleach fans: try to understand the story and don't let stupid comments by haters sway you away from something you enjoy, remember everything in life has ups and downs, just because Bleach has not been at it's "A" game doesn't mean you should give up on it.
Jun 11, 2010 4:58 PM

Jun 2007
alexcampos said:
BakaKawaii said:

I disagree completely, Has Bleach been on the decline in the past year??? YES

However, this has only been adding fuel to the fire of haters, they never liked Bleach, even when it was great. Now that it has been down for a while they are "kicking a lion while it's down".

Also, most of the fans are not saying that "this is still the best manga ever" nonsense, at least I'm not, Bleach is STILL my favorite manga/anime, but I don't believe it's the "best".

FMA, Death Note, Monster, etc., ARE ALL BETTER THAN BLEACH!!!

Having a "favorite" anything is NOT about being the best, it's about being your "most liked", my favorite basketball team is the Miami Heat, they are clearly NOT THE BEST, but they are my "most liked".

The Haters have been given full steam from comments like yours, and what's worse is that some of the fans have switched sides, not because Bleach is "complete shit" now, but because of the constant hate that it's receiving in a weekly basis.

Fai's comments are not those of an obsessive fanboy, they are those of someone who understands the story and doesn't spout off nonsense hate or love towards the series.

@ Bleach fans: try to understand the story and don't let stupid comments by haters sway you away from something you enjoy, remember everything in life has ups and downs, just because Bleach has not been at it's "A" game doesn't mean you should give up on it.

You're just as blind as the haters.
At the moment there is no point in defending the crap that Kubo serves us on a weekly basis. I started reading Bleach when they just entered the HM arc. I enjoyed the crap out of it. Seeing Ichigo call a bunch of ambulances before even beating up the guys harassing Sado... Great stuff! Even the largest part of Hm. I enjoyed it all. I don't really care what other people say. I always base my opinion on my own experience. And I have to be honest. Bleach sucks lately. Fai is just a blind fanboy buying everything Kubo trows at him. Just a few months ago he was all impressed Aizen could be hurt. It showed he was human etc. Then it turned out he wasn't hurt at all and Aizen is still God and what not. Now we don't hear him about that at all.

I have no problem with someone defending a series. But judging by his actions, and how he goes out of his way to bitch at Naruto fans... He's every bit as sad as the people you are hating against.

Again. I don't expect a series such as Bleach to impress me week after week. There are other series that do that. But I at the very least expect to be entertained. I've been predicting what happens now week after week and I have yet to be surprised. It's been boring as all hell.

But let's end this little rant on a positive note.
The Aizen=God arc is over now. This gives Kubo a great chance to switch things up a bit. I kinda wanna see some interaction between Ichigo and Isshin. Maybe show off what happened in HM and what's left of the SS squad.
Let's hope Kubo picks up the ball and gives us more of the stuff that caused us to fall in love with this manga in the first place.

Edit: Oh and I forgot to say this.
It's perfectly fine for people to still be enjoying Bleach. Just don't bitch at people who have legitimate complaints about the current state of the manga.
muldermanJun 11, 2010 5:02 PM
Jun 11, 2010 5:18 PM
Mar 2009
KUBO JUST PULLED A DBZ ON OUR ASSES!! WTF?!?!?!!??!!?!?!

Seriously, the FINAL Getsuga Tensho? Can't he learn a couple other moves first before we delve into the OMGUBERHAXLEVEL attack?
Jun 11, 2010 5:31 PM

Jun 2008
@mulderman:

What exactly did you prove to me???

All you said is that Bleach has “sucked lately”, WHICH I AGREED WITH.

Also, I don’t hate on the haters, the last thing I want to be is something I’m against. I just hope that the Bleach fans don’t sway to the other side because of the constant hate that Bleach has received lately.

Oh and I love your “legitimate complaints” part, guess what, haters don’t give legitimate reasons or complaints to their hatred, they only say things like this: “WTF is this shit” “WOW…Kubo is really trolling this week”, “Fuck this shit, I’m out”, “HORRIBLE”, etc.

Only a few people actually give legitimate complaints and most of those are fans who are displeased with how the series is going on, like me. I’m not an idiot, I don’t agree with everything Kubo is doing, but I still support the series and I don’t say “one liners” to increase the hate, I wait patiently because I know that some chapters will be better than others, and I know that Bleach still has a BIG potential to be great again, I still hope that when it ends one day, people will hail it as a great shounen series.
Jun 11, 2010 6:15 PM

Jun 2008
alexcampos said:

Do you even realize that you are talking about a person that shows ridiculous hate and love about his dislikes and likes. If there is one person that qualifies for nonsense hate, that is Fai. Just go to Naruto manga forum. Bad example is bad.

Anyway not much to say. The only thing i have to say is what came to my mind after hearing about a final Getsuka.

If there is such a thing then why the hell didn't you use it?
I'm i also to suppose that time doesn't flow in that dimension so they have enough time to go school in there?

BTW what was Unohara and that fat vizard guy doing all this time? Anyone remembers them?
MonadJun 12, 2010 3:19 AM
Jun 11, 2010 6:31 PM

Jun 2008
Monad said:
alexcampos said:

Do you even realize that you are talking about a person that shows ridiculous hate and love about his dislikes and likes. If there is one person that qualifies for nonsense hate, that is Fai. Just go to Naruto manga forum. Bad example is bad.

Well I meant for Bleach anyways, he usually posts every week and I read them and it's not always a positive beat, sometimes he destroys Bleach with aggressive language. He always gives a score which I believe is fair, for example he doesn't give 5s or 1s all the time.

Also, at least he gives a full explanation to his opinion and he doesn't write "one-liners", I would give more credit to people who hate Bleach if at the very least they explained their reasons instead of writing a bunch of obscenities.

Either way I don't know him as a person so I can't judge him, if he's a Naruto hater that's his business, I'm here to talk about Bleach, NOT Naruto or any other series.
--ALEX--Jun 11, 2010 6:41 PM
Jun 11, 2010 9:38 PM

Jan 2010
Bleh, they took a page out of DBZ. Oh Kubo I expected more from you. Hopefully Kubo uses this small arc to give us a background on Isshin. Still, I kinda feel bad for Kubo and Kishi they couldn't compete with Arakawa's ending FMA. Well, kinda...
Jun 11, 2010 11:12 PM

Dec 2008
Ok so now Goku and Gohan will train in order to defeat Perfect Aizen? lol xD
Jun 12, 2010 1:07 AM

Jan 2008
punkster90 said:
Bleh, they took a page out of DBZ. Oh Kubo I expected more from you. Hopefully Kubo uses this small arc to give us a background on Isshin. Still, I kinda feel bad for Kubo and Kishi they couldn't compete with Arakawa's ending FMA. Well, kinda...

None of the current "big" shounen manga were ever competition for Fullmetal Alchemist. Mainly because Arakawa had a firm grasp of where she wanted the plot to go from start to finish. I'd be ecstatic and count myself extremely lucky if I saw even one more long shounen manga have plot development as great as Fullmetal Alchemist's in my lifetime.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.