Forum Settings
Forums
New
3 hours ago

Apr 2024
By "seriously" i mean, do you get frustrated when you have a day late in a seasonal anime , when you haven't watch an episode of anime during the whole day , or just feeling frustrated when you look at your giant PTW.

Personally i don't because it would just make me hate the medium and frustrate me , and i also think that i will have the time in my life to watch all the anime i want and read all the comics and manga i want.
"When real men do what they're supposed to, it's not always about what they want."Kazuma Kuwabara

3 hours ago

Feb 2020
"Do you take anime seriously?"

I never take it too seriously. :)
3 hours ago

May 2024
Zakatsuki_ said:
By "seriously" i mean, do you get frustrated when you have a day late in a seasonal anime , when you haven't watch an episode of anime during the whole day , or just feeling frustrated when you look at your giant PTW.

That would stop me from enjoying anime. I mean, I barely enjoy anime nowadays regardless so that would make it even worse.
3 hours ago

Apr 2024
Reply to SimplyBrazen
Zakatsuki_ said:

That would stop me from enjoying anime. I mean, I barely enjoy anime nowadays regardless so that would make it even worse.
SimplyBrazen said:
I barely enjoy anime nowadays

Why? is it bc you find new anime boring or bc of yourself?
"When real men do what they're supposed to, it's not always about what they want."Kazuma Kuwabara

3 hours ago
Walpurgis

May 2023
No, quite the opposite 🤣 I just watch what I want to as and when I want to and I don't sweat it. Anime is my fun, silly entertainment
3 hours ago

May 2024
Reply to Zakatsuki_
SimplyBrazen said:
I barely enjoy anime nowadays

Why? is it bc you find new anime boring or bc of yourself?
@Zakatsuki_ My brain's just been fried by social media I think. My attention span has taken a huge hit in the last couple of years.

I do enjoy anime still it's not like I can't watch anything. It just takes longer to find shows I enjoy watching, that's all.
3 hours ago

Sep 2007
Reply to Serafos

Serafos said:

Same as I just usually watch it for what is, no matter how good or bad the anime.
3 hours ago

Jun 2017
Thank god I dont take anime too seriously. I only divorced my wife because she said she didnt like Attack on Titan
3 hours ago

Jun 2024
Honestly, no, I'm not an anime addict who needs their seasonal anime episodes to be on time.
3 hours ago
Mar 2017
No, that’s how you get burnt out for an indefinite amount of time. I think that’s what happened to me to where I’d only watch one or two anime per year.
3 hours ago

Sep 2016
Zakatsuki_ said:

By that definition I don't take it seriously.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
3 hours ago

Jul 2021
It's just disposable entertainment, what's there to take seriously about it?
It's sort of annoying when there are delays, but I don't even watch weekly...
3 hours ago

Apr 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
Zakatsuki_ said:

By that definition I don't take it seriously.
Zarutaku said:
By that definition

what the others def?

Do you talk about things like character development or the message of an anime?

3 hours ago

Sep 2016
Reply to Zakatsuki_
Zarutaku said:
By that definition

what the others def?

Zakatsuki_ said:
what the others def?
Don't know, lol. The question is too vague, but I guess I also don't take it seriously by most other definitions.

Zakatsuki_ said:
Character development? No
Message? Sometimes
2 hours ago

Sep 2016
JustMaya said:
Honestly, no, I'm not an anime addict who needs their seasonal anime episodes to be on time.

What about weekly One Piece episode? You get frustrated when a week is skipped?
2 hours ago

Jun 2024
Reply to Zarutaku
JustMaya said:

What about weekly One Piece episode? You get frustrated when a week is skipped?
@Zarutaku Oh no, One Piece is different. Delayed chapters and episodes, and I start having withdrawal symptoms.
2 hours ago

Aug 2013
Sounds like a work to me. Anime is a hobby, the only problem I have that anime filled my disk and flash drives fully, I tend to download more than I watch.
2 hours ago

Apr 2024
Reply to JustMaya
@Zarutaku Oh no, One Piece is different. Delayed chapters and episodes, and I start having withdrawal symptoms.
JustMaya said:
I start having withdrawal symptoms.

what is withdrawal ? because idk what it is

2 hours ago
Apr 2024
It took 10 months for digimon adventure 02:the beginning to be available... Frustration is justified
1 hour ago
Sep 2023

i used to take anime a little too seriously. but nowadays no, cuz i don't quite like the new animes. i dont enjoy it either. there are few exception but still, im not too serious like i used to

1 hour ago

Jul 2023
Sounds like addiction to me rather than taking it seriously. I know because I had that feeling for a long time. I just got frustrated if I didn't get my daily dose, even if it meant only one episode. But now I'm more stable so to say.

More topics from this board

» Do you think that the toyetic anime genre is underrated?

funtime43_tr - 60 minutes ago

3 by JaniSIr »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Studio (poll)

nirererin - Yesterday

34 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
7 minutes ago

» Artists you got into listening because of anime?

Mattenan - 9 hours ago

27 by Zayvex »»
14 minutes ago

» Terminator: The Anime Series | Official Announcement ( 1 2 )

deg - Nov 11, 2023

55 by perseii »»
19 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9279 by appledude1221 »»
33 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.