Forums
New
Jul 4, 6:23 PM

Aug 2022
Get Money

That's literally it.

How can anyone fuck that up.
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Jul 4, 6:27 PM

Jul 2023
Sensational advice that will resolve 99.9% of all problems imposed by household economics; however, you appear to be something of an amateur on the subject, as you really should have written a book instead and done some marketing to make money off of that advice rather than freely soliciting it here. Now you are simply losing revenue due to your shortsightedness. Delayed gratification is a very large cobblestone laid in the pathway to wealth.
Jul 4, 6:27 PM

Sep 2018
Generally wealth comes with looks. Looks comes with genetics. So be born from tall pretty parents for guys. If female, you can always find a sugar daddy possibly, or get dei preference in hiring. A lot of youth tends to mistake the idea of being qualified to actually landing a job. Everyone works with different odds to land jobs, or even be successful in life from iq, looks, to skill or lack thereof.
Jul 4, 7:03 PM

Jul 2012
All you have to do is save 5,000-10,000 a year, and then invest it all. #lifehacks
Jul 4, 7:06 PM

Jan 2008
I was born into wealth so I do not understand the plight of plebs. I've never worked a day in my life. $800,000 a year just in compounding interest, and another $460,000 a year in passive ad revenue.
Jul 4, 9:52 PM
Jan 2016
Reply to Longnines
Sensational advice that will resolve 99.9% of all problems imposed by household economics; however, you appear to be something of an amateur on the subject, as you really should have written a book instead and done some marketing to make money off of that advice rather than freely soliciting it here. Now you are simply losing revenue due to your shortsightedness. Delayed gratification is a very large cobblestone laid in the pathway to wealth.
@Longnines You're clearly uninitiated with the concept of "Get Money". I would leave it up to the professionals; chiefly: @vasipi4946.
Jul 5, 12:17 AM

May 2024
"Just git gud".

That is pretty much true tbh. Just get good at whatever and make a living out of it. Not all jobs pay the same, but then again, the average human is much more stupid than they think, so make the most of what you have.
Jul 5, 12:28 AM

Sep 2016
"How to not be poor"

Buy enough money
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 5, 2:09 AM

Feb 2024
Just be born rich, why make it complicated? And marry rich lady ofc.

On a more serious note, it's a matter of expenses/risk management. I knew a few relavely successful people who went broke by not being careful about their expenses amd risks. Don't ever buy shit that draws money from your pocket like damn vacuum, say, a boat or demanding lady.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jul 5, 9:55 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to SubstanceAnime
@Longnines You're clearly uninitiated with the concept of "Get Money". I would leave it up to the professionals; chiefly: @vasipi4946.
@SubstanceAnime On the contrary, my friend--I am well-acquainted with the "Get Money" program. Have you heard of 'ATM', by chance? Outside of hedonistic circles, that is. Or 'withdrawal'? Beyond the scope of drug addiction, of course. But perhaps I should say less. I don't want my secrets to financial success to become public knowledge, especially not for free.
Jul 5, 11:58 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Why do I need to get money if I have never been poor in the first place? That's like telling me to lose weight when I've never been fat.
Yesterday, 1:00 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
This, but unironically.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Yesterday, 1:46 AM

May 2018
save up or if you won the lottery or in a high paid job

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Yesterday, 2:58 AM

Feb 2024
Kwanthemaster said:
Why do I need to get money if I have never been poor in the first place?

To fuel your fireplace maybe?‎ ‎ ‎
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Yesterday, 6:31 AM

Jan 2009
easier said than done right? right?

More topics from this board

» What would you change about our world if you had the power? ( 1 2 )

SimplyBrazen - Jul 4

68 by KittenCuddler »»
14 minutes ago

» Should I take a private submarine to the titanic?

ZakuF_ - Yesterday

7 by kihel »»
54 minutes ago

» What is the average age on MAL?

zkr_hmz_07 - Yesterday

20 by rohan121 »»
2 hours ago

» Why is it that when a girl tells a guy that she wants to introduce him to a friend/sister/cousin/classmate/coworker of hers, its always an unattractive girl that shes introducing you to?

oooo3333 - Yesterday

5 by Kwanthemaster »»
2 hours ago

» Do you prefer short or tall girls?

ZakuF_ - Jul 3

39 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.