Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 12:20 AM

Apr 2022
welp, it comes to a sudden end with kon telling is of everyone's progress. seems seki and mari keep trying, kon goes back to school and their contracts have ended. definitely rushed because of the axed ending, and i was expecting this to go on much longer.
never reached the levels i was hoping tbh but nice double spread to end it on at least.
ryzxgumJun 6, 12:32 AM
Jun 6, 1:37 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty decent end for a sudden end. Happy for the four of them. I would have definitely loved to see Kon finally going back to school again and interecting with the others but it is what it is. Was fun while it lasted. Seki and Pon best characters.

The manga was decent for most parts but gradually became better and the characters more likeable. Recently I thought it was getting really good too and then suddenly this ends, oh well. Idk what Aka wants to do. He already retired as an artist, is he gonna stop story writing too? I hope he atleast keeps writing Oshi no Ko for a while.
Jun 6, 2:22 AM

Feb 2020
So tragic, the characters had so much potential.

the End of the dragon sphere
Speak not the Watchers‚ Draw not the Watchers‚ Speak of me. Paint my likeness.
Write not the Watchers‚ Sculpt not the Watchers‚ Write about me. Carve me into stone.
Sing not the Watchers‚ Call not the Watchers' name. Sing of me. Call for me.
Please. Please realize...that I am here.
Hello, friend.
Jun 6, 2:54 AM
Aug 2021
i paused reading it... and now it has come to end???
was it axed? or did it really end?
Jun 6, 3:28 AM
Apr 2023
No shit was the mother mentally ill who would’ve ever guessed. It’s sad this got axed cause we needed way more of a backstory.

Honestly it wasn’t one of the best series but it was different
Jun 6, 4:01 AM

Aug 2018
Sad to see this end so soon 😔
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jun 6, 4:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well that was a letdown
Jun 6, 6:02 AM

Jul 2017
Not the biggest Aka Akasaka fan but this was comfortably the worst and most forgettable manga in the portfolio that he has written so far (for the time being but not too sure if that will change soon given Oshi no Ko is still ongoing). The series had a very flat, underwhelming start and it never truly gained much momentum at all for me until this mediocre final chapter. Even with other manga that I might have mixed feelings or dislike, there are definite high moments in there that were at least fine to really good here and there. This didn't really have any of that.
Jun 6, 10:15 AM
Mar 2022
_just_why said:
i paused reading it... and now it has come to end???
was it axed? or did it really end?

it was axed (character limit).
Jun 7, 8:26 AM

Jul 2021
Damn unfortunate this got axe. The story and art didn't live up many expectations, which I can see why.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jun 7, 8:34 AM

Aug 2008
I guess I forgot it was written by Akasaka at some point. I've yet to read Oshinoko, so I'm going by Kaguya and damn, I'm surprised he made something this bad. When focus switched to the tanuki guy I lost all interest. Now I can't even recall why MC fell for the girl, considering her character. Really, what a pointless series. Guess it's a similar situation to Arakawa who couldn't write anything decent after FMA or Amano after Aria. You either quit big or write long enough to make slop that gets axed.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 10, 4:55 AM
Jul 2020
This manga was amazing.

It broke a billion tropes and each and every character had a shit ton of potential.

I’m particularly mad we didn’t even get to see Pon taking his fucking hat and glasses off .

It’s so damn depressing.

I loved it. I truly did.

It’s a manga in which I remembered the names of every character. That’s rare for me. It means so much.

I hope at least a single other person was able to see the light I saw in this manga.

It seriously hurts.
Jun 16, 10:48 PM
May 2023
Isekai-Enjoyer said:
This manga was amazing.

It broke a billion tropes and each and every character had a shit ton of potential.

I’m particularly mad we didn’t even get to see Pon taking his fucking hat and glasses off .

It’s so damn depressing.

I loved it. I truly did.

It’s a manga in which I remembered the names of every character. That’s rare for me. It means so much.

I hope at least a single other person was able to see the light I saw in this manga.

It seriously hurts.

i too loved the manga . I thought this would go for a long while and i was even waiting for an anime adaptation . so disappointed that this got axed .

also is there anyway for this to be resumed later ???
Jun 19, 5:59 PM
Jul 2020
IRBIS1857 said:
Isekai-Enjoyer said:
This manga was amazing.

It’s so damn depressing.

I loved it. I truly did.

It seriously hurts.

i too loved the manga . I thought this would go for a long while and i was even waiting for an anime adaptation . so disappointed that this got axed .

also is there anyway for this to be resumed later ???

I don’t think there’s any actual real chance of this continuing.

Like, some other publisher could pick it up…

But I find it unlikely.

Like, EXTREMELY unlikely.
Jun 24, 8:00 PM

Aug 2018
They all go in search of their true love.
And so it ended.
The manga was good, I would have liked to see a bit more, but well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Daikou Chapter 38 Discussion

ryzxgum - Jun 2

4 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 24, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Renai Daikou Chapter 37 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 26

4 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 24, 7:37 PM

Poll: » Renai Daikou Chapter 36 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 13

1 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 24, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Renai Daikou Chapter 35 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 27

3 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 24, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Renai Daikou Chapter 34 Discussion

ryzxgum - Apr 11

4 by Tamer2002 »»
Jun 24, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.