Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 11:42 AM

Jan 2018
I guess after the messed up shit from the last episode this episode needed to be a bit calm.

Bruh. Yumiko looks no different than Yoko. Just different color hair and eyes. Classic Fujiko F. Fujio character design I guess.

I find it cool that Bon's transceiver functions the same way as Perman's chest pin thing.

They did that thing with the hologram projection again. I wonder how many myths and legends were created by time travelers messing about. They seriously should put a rule on that thing.

Speaking of which, it seems like Bon and Ream were responsible for creating Journey to the West because of not using their forgetters. This episode had so many Bootstrap paradoxes.

So, time patrollers have special pills that de-age them? Glad they acknowledged that. Whenever I think about time traveling this problem often comes to my mind. Unless you're the Doctor, time traveling often would make it seem like you're aging faster than those around you.

They even have one pill that reduces sleeping. The future sounds very convenient. But I doubt these pills are available to the general public. If exploitative companies got a hold of them they'd literally make people work 24/7.

I like the formula of them trying to prevent someone from doing something they wanna do and then letting them do it anyway but still somehow saving them in the end.
0451May 4, 11:03 PM
May 28, 6:08 PM
Mar 2019
A varied take on Journey to the West, which i love.
Jun 10, 4:01 AM

Aug 2020
Good ep and all, but I thought they were supposed to intervene in a natural way? They went to a lot of trouble in the previous eps trying to save people in a subtle way, but in this one they just start talking to the monk face-to-face and reverse the avalanche in plain sight.

γ€Œ 𝕂𝕖π•ͺ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ••π•–π•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€, 𝕀𝕙𝕠𝕨 π•žπ•– π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π•₯𝕣𝕦𝕖 π•—π• π•£π•ž 」

More topics from this board

» Episode Count

Baka_Ichigo - Jun 13

6 by JVskunkape »»
Jun 19, 9:03 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 1 Discussion

DatRandomDude - May 2

15 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
Jun 18, 6:10 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 12 Discussion

0451 - May 5

15 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:26 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 11 Discussion

0451 - May 5

3 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:25 PM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 10 Discussion

ThatFlowerGirl - May 4

6 by bushman66 »»
May 30, 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.