Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 5:34 AM

Dec 2019
Angvall is massive, jesus. Julian feels like a rather stereotypical protagonist, the whole "I am weak but I wanna prove I can handle myself" trope is somewhat boring and leads to predictable charactee development, but I guess right now it has given his special power a bit of context by showing that apparently the spirits of the dead slaves communicate with him and willingly help him.

I think this manga has potential, a lot, but it needs to provide good development and break out of the usual tropes unless it wants to become another generic action shounen manga.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
May 2, 9:42 AM
Feb 2016
the whole "I gotta prove myself" thing is stupid. you have a gift. use it. wonder if he "uses up" his lives when he uses those powers. probably not.
May 2, 6:46 PM
Sep 2018
Hopefully there is something more complex beyond these chapters cause the premise looks interesting and I like the setting. Could be a hit series if it led to something grander.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 8 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - Jun 3

2 by CQLLIST »»
Jun 4, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 7 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 19

2 by ravingLimey »»
May 22, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 1 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Apr 7

21 by Sixter127 »»
May 13, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 6 Discussion

ImNotAnOtaku1 - May 13

2 by ryzxgum »»
May 13, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Centuria Chapter 5 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 5

6 by ravingLimey »»
May 7, 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.