Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 10:58 AM

Dec 2021
This is the highest level of hatred I've ever seen.

Apr 29, 12:15 PM

Aug 2023
Honestly this episode almost felt like it should have been a season ending episode. This whole thing felt rushed and I wonder if they are going to rush again to fit another story into 6 episodes
Apr 29, 12:35 PM

Aug 2015
I still don't understand why he's constantly called a "failure" when he's clearly stronger than everyone.
Hell, I wish I could be a fraction of a "failure" that he is.
Apr 29, 3:12 PM
Jul 2014
So basically, everything wrong in this world is Alan's fault. Both his brother and his father got enraged and turned to the dark side because he led them to believe that he was useless when he really wasn't.

Oh and then after killing his father and leaving his domain without a lord, he refused to step up to protect his people, so that duty fell to Lise -- who immediately abandoned it as well to follow him. Which means he *is* useless, just overpowered useless.

And apparently this whole time the father had foresight and should have seen it coming?

This story is such trash.
Apr 29, 5:22 PM
Sep 2015
So so, moving so fast its hard to follow.
Apr 29, 11:31 PM
Nov 2018
That was so amusing. He defeats the most powerful demon. His inner monologue "I'm not a hero. I'm a failure." If he's still a "failure" what does that make the rest of the human race? I hate this trope when the hero defeats the most powerful monsters around, and still call themselves weak.
Apr 30, 4:50 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to MysticMusician
Honestly this episode almost felt like it should have been a season ending episode. This whole thing felt rushed and I wonder if they are going to rush again to fit another story into 6 episodes
@MysticMusician
I had the same thought
Apr 30, 4:53 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to LN3000
I still don't understand why he's constantly called a "failure" when he's clearly stronger than everyone.
Hell, I wish I could be a fraction of a "failure" that he is.
@LN3000
becuase in this world if you don't get a blessing you are trash which he didn't get, and he also acted like he was weak. He is OP from his previous life, His family couldn't know about it
Apr 30, 5:13 AM
Apr 2022
There are so many things wrong with this episode that it makes absolutely no sense and comes across as nonsensical.

"Since you're going to die anyway, let me tell you every detail of our evil, world-dominating scheme!"
"Oh yeah, I anticipated that the demon would tell you everything, so Ms. Amazon (because I can't even be bothered to remember her name, that's how shallow of a character she is), make sure you record his speech and broadcast it live, okay?"

"You failure!"
Proceeds to nullify his marionette spells and take down his schemes
"Kono dekisokonai (You failure)!"
Dude, at this point, you're the real failure. Also, did the brat think he's entitled to a successful scheme where Lisse should just let herself get assassinated, and everyone should just allow themselves to be manipulated? But nope, just because he didn't get to conquer the word, he throws a fit and blames his "dekisokonai" brother for everything. Bonus points for being so incompetent that he straight out admits to the public that this is part of his evil schemes. Of bloody course, the villains can't outshine the "genius" protagonist, after all. This is just awful writing.

Also, father gets overpowered and defeated in a duel, and he still calls Alan dekisokonai. Like, this is beyond delusional, it's...I get the author wants to hammer home the whole nonsensical "people without Gifts are a failure" but at this point, Alan is rendering the whole Gift system meaningless, and it's just utterly silly and delusional to insist that he's "Dekisokonai" when he's stomping Gift people to the ground. It's like calling a NBA star or Premier League player a failure simply because they don't have a university degree.

Now that the big bad is dead, his "evil" father is killed (like, seriously, dude, I sympathize with the loss of your wife, but how did that lead to you thinking it's okay to ally with demons and destroy the world?), this would be a great place to end the story, but nope, apparently, we're going to drag it out and...I dunno, add a scenario to expand Alan's harem or something. I mean, it's not totally obvious that all of his traveling companions so far are girls, right?
Apr 30, 7:07 AM
Apr 2023
I really don't know what Studio Deen and Marvy Jack studios are doing for this anime. It's not like the source novels and manga adaptation are that revolutionary to begin with, but they really are not giving that much for the anime adaptation either. I guess the publisher company didn't allocate a decent budget for this at all. It won't be surprising for this anime adaptation to fall even deeper into the 4/10 score in MAL by the end of the season.
The only good thing about this anime so far is the opening song (just because it is sung by the voice actor of Alen, Aoi Shouta) and most importantly the catchy the ending song.
Apr 30, 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
The Westfelt family alleging with demons, the fact is made known through Alan, of which he will always be labelled as a failure. But the one thing that he isn't a failure for is his powers, whi Brett will NEVER admit that he's not as good as Alan is. Even worse is Craig not wanting to also admit his wife's Gift giving birth to someone who doesn't have one, even Akira finds this to be the farce of a father who can't admit to abandon Alan than he already is.

The fated battle between father and abandoned son, Alan might as well admit it and fight him to the death, realizing that his mother Mariel is also part of him, giving him the power to defeeat his own dad, already inhailed by the demons and the darkness. And even though he did save the kingdom, Alan doesn't want political status, knowing his daughter Princess Lise wanting to join Alan as part of the Westfelt family. As for Beatrice, hope she's joining them soon. The adventures of the failure aren't over, and is just beginning.

Well, this is the halfway point, and might as well torture myself to the end to watch one of the most abominable real, no-shit nonsense shows of the season. Just want to see how deep the rabbit hole for how batshit insane and bad this show truly is.
Apr 30, 3:06 PM
May 2014
This is comedy but somehow i ain't laughing
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 4:52 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn this hits hard. Even a failure can have waifu and save another weird day. Those end girl asking real question. Why he bother reincarnate? He just can't help himself. Good answer to this cracked show xd
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 7:46 PM

Nov 2009

Dude did this on purpose, he wanted out of the crappy Duke family so he can go live a life himself.

It was a good thing that MC didn't get another blessing, otherwise it would have ruined his plan.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 1, 1:35 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to amlg

Dude did this on purpose, he wanted out of the crappy Duke family so he can go live a life himself.

It was a good thing that MC didn't get another blessing, otherwise it would have ruined his plan.

@amlg That's fine and all, but the moment he reveals his true strength and starts defeating everybody from the demons to his dad and brother, they have to be utterly delusional and stupid to the point of insanity to insist that he's a failure, instead of asking why he deliberately hid his power all along.
May 1, 7:14 PM

Nov 2009
Yea, I also pointed that out in an earlier thread...

MC's trying to hide his powers

But shows off his super powers constantly anyways...

This MC is very hypocritical, lol...

However, MC DID technically kept his powers hidden til after he gets disowned... so I guess MC's kinda half right.

If he didn't hide his powers for like years... since birth til now. His cover would have been blown and he wouldn't have been disowned and he wouldn't be able to head outside by himself.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 1, 8:11 PM
Nov 2018
amlg said:
Yea, I also pointed that out in an earlier thread...

MC's trying to hide his powers

But shows off his super powers constantly anyways...

This MC is very hypocritical, lol...

However, MC DID technically kept his powers hidden til after he gets disowned... so I guess MC's kinda half right.

If he didn't hide his powers for like years... since birth til now. His cover would have been blown and he wouldn't have been disowned and he wouldn't be able to head outside by himself.

It is also amusing that he's supposed to be living as he likes. He is just turning into the hero again.
May 2, 12:54 AM
Feb 2020
just boring ass show
May 4, 7:13 PM
May 2021
The animation got better at this episode
May 5, 3:44 PM

Jun 2014
I am so confused. This show feels so rushed and like it's jumping around a lot. I don't even remember the main crew ever mentioning going to the capital or travelling there. Did I miss something in the previous episode?
May 6, 8:15 AM
Mar 2024
I still don’t understand the entire s**t going on with this episode. Did Allen marry Riese at the end? Or simply she just got the title?
May 6, 9:23 PM
Feb 2024
Very boring content. Felt like the last episode in the series when it was actually only the 6th episode. Awkward plot pacing. Cardboard characters, no sense of depth.
May 8, 9:45 PM

Apr 2009
I thought at the end of the last episode maybe things were getting interesting but the evil plot's already foiled. I thought his punch against his brother couldn't possibly be the end of the fight because it wasn't animated as anything particularly special or with any real weight, but then he walks off to the next battle. I should probably drop this but now I'm just morbidly curious what the hell Alan's going to do for the next 6 episodes after killing his father, defeating his brother, and upending the demon plot. That's normally not a mid season thing.
May 10, 6:14 PM

Aug 2014
Well that wasn't good.
- the guy in blue robe was cut and bleeding, then he is not, his soldiers were killed now they are back on feet..
- what for she brought all that strange weapons? soldiers have own swords and as soldiers mostly use only them... not axed or others..
-some dialogue was bad like that with his father
- some parts of fight animation looked like from paint ;p that when he used flash and saw that purple thing
-the old guy was almost dead last ep now he stands
- no fights with demons and big dogs (they could easy kill some civilians before they started running)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
May 13, 2:05 PM

Jan 2016
People should know immediately that this show is bad at the opening, so will try to ignore.

It looks like our overpowered MC was born into mentally deranged family, but still managed to come out of this apparently learning something. Mother seemed nice too.
Even though he is failing at his goal badly, it appears that no one gives a rats ass about him being the hero there so I guess he collected the W

Someone apparently knows he's a reincarnation and questions, just like us, why he bothered LOL

3/5 this episode, enjoyed it some reason. 5/10 anime overall still.

IzanaSolos said:
This is the highest level of hatred I've ever seen.

The strange thing is, he never seemed to abuse him past minor verbal insults as a failure. All of this was hatred on the world unlike often you see fathers abuse their child for being born.
MysticMusician said:

This anime is so bad, they kind of have to finish arcs in 6 episodes.
Moppit said:
That was so amusing. He defeats the most powerful demon. His inner monologue "I'm not a hero. I'm a failure." If he's still a "failure" what does that make the rest of the human race? I hate this trope when the hero defeats the most powerful monsters around, and still call themselves weak.

Honestly super relatable, top marks in school, video games, fitness tests, still said I was pathetic and should have done better. Now I'm actually disabled so that mental state and history just makes it hurt more.
LilyVarbikMay 13, 2:46 PM

May 14, 6:00 PM
草薙直哉zfg

Apr 2022
this episode was fucking awesome
boredboredbored

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 20

14 by LilyVarbik »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 13

12 by Mousarchy »»
Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 7 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 6

18 by Phillory »»
May 15, 2:11 AM

» Why so low score? I think it is good 6/10, 7/10 or 8/10 anime but not below 5..

Thyriad-oPPailov - May 8

19 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Dekisokonai to Yobareta Motoeiyuu wa Jikka kara Tsuihou sareta node Sukikatte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 22

24 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
May 8, 8:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.