Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 5:46 AM

Jul 2020
I really loved this recap, even more than the first one. The All Might vs All for One fight was one of the greatest fights in the whole series and they managed to translate it really well into a single episode here. The final punch and the 'Your next' line were absolutely peak moments so it was nice seeing them again. They also reminded us of Bakugo's resolve at the beginning from his kidnapping which was interesting to bring up again. Seems they are teasing us with the post credits scene. It'll be cool to see what they do with All Might in season 7.
Apr 13, 8:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
second recap. and continues the recap All might and his "last" fight!!!
Cool!
kekeke
Apr 13, 11:10 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Recap number two.

Reusing op from 2nd season, ed from 3rd season.

Story comes from the 3rd season mostly, famous All Might vs AfO, and a little bit of sad Nighteye part which featured on season 4.

Next shall be covering mostly on season 5 with Endeavor arc and mva. Perhaps going to use little bit of season 4 with Eris, and season 6 starting plot as a finisher, i guess.

So yeah, two more recap....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 13, 9:10 PM
Mar 2015
The true story of the fight between All Might and AFO It is now up to Deku and Bakugo but Toshinori won't stop fighting These are not really recaps since they show us what was actually happening
Apr 13, 9:24 PM
Dec 2022
Best recap of the Memories season so far. The final punch from All Might aka One For All to All For One has to be one of the best in anime punches scene. Plus the handover from All Might to the next gen - 'Next, it's your turn.' is so great for Midoriya and Kaccha
Apr 13, 9:25 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Ranxomare
second recap. and continues the recap All might and his "last" fight!!!
Cool!
kekeke
@Ranxomare yes so cool and with the line 'Next, it's your turn.' to Midoriya and Kacchan so apt and touching.
Apr 14, 4:38 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
this is a recap done well

kept me interested, reminded me of minor details i forgot, and also got me hype again!!! plus i like seeing them in the present, hinting at S7 content
Apr 14, 7:39 AM
Oct 2019
PEAK MHA moment right here!
All Might vs All For One!!
Apr 14, 7:46 AM
Jun 2007
A recap that really hits hard.
Apr 15, 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
These are very arbitrary recaps in terms of what they show.
Apr 17, 7:33 AM

Aug 2019
I completely forgot about Nighteye's prediction back in season 4 (I think that's when it was?), but with that in mind, it makes me wonder if that future really was avoided, or if it was just postponed...

Overall great episode imo, I think I enjoyed this one a lot more than the last one. We got the second OP this time around, and it reminded me just how much I love that OP in particular lol

Also I love that last shot where it cuts to Midoriya and Bakugo as All Might says "Next, it's your turn". Getting pretty excited for season 7, but also kinda sad to know that this series is coming to an end

Almost missed that post-credit scene at the end too 0_o I need to know what is in that briefcase... Two more weeks.
Apr 21, 5:34 AM

Nov 2012
yeah I remember most of this so didn't really need the recap. Best thing about these is revisiting the old OPs and EDs for me lol
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Apr 21, 7:34 AM
May 2021
All Might is such a good character, and I really hope he's right and that he won't die.
May 1, 7:40 PM

Jul 2016
Oh boy the chills. Boku no Hero sure knows how to make recaps.
May 3, 11:26 AM

Feb 2020
How cool is it that they change the opening and ending as the recaps go on
May 15, 1:04 PM

Apr 2015
What a recap, MHA does have some pretty iconic moments and OFA Vs AFO was certainly the pinnacle of this series.
Also that scene near the end, That suitcase, They really showed that wow.
May 19, 4:12 AM

Jul 2017
all might vs all for one is one of the most beautiful anime fights that ever happened, it always makes me cry.
i loved the little touch of adding the all might rising's scenes from the special during the fight.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 3 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Apr 20

15 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 19, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 1 Discussion

deg - Apr 6

43 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 19, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 4 Discussion

NaiSk8 - Apr 27

14 by Tamima10 »»
May 19, 2:07 AM

» Boku no Hero Academia: Memories Episode 04 Discussion

Yasminaa - Apr 27

4 by Yasminaa »»
Apr 28, 7:11 AM

» Uhhh this is a recap or what?

BigBoyAdvance - Apr 5

19 by Mattinator95 »»
Apr 13, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.