Forum Settings
Forums

Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

New
Apr 10, 5:20 AM

Jul 2013
I do. But I will not link it here. For obvious reasons. You can easily find my artwork on Deviant Art.

Looking forward to your replies!
Apr 10, 5:32 AM

Sep 2016
No, I'm the audience, not the artist.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 10, 6:21 AM

Feb 2020
Yes, I also have DeviantArt account, but I haven't updated it for a long time.
Apr 10, 6:39 AM

Jan 2009
here is my dying deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/ckmox/gallery
Apr 10, 6:40 AM

Mar 2012
Yes, I have posted my fanart on fb and twitter in the past. I also upload it to my pixiv account. Although my art is kinda crappy and I draw only once a year so in total I've only ever uploaded 4 fanart lol.
Apr 10, 9:19 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
Yes, I also have DeviantArt account, but I haven't updated it for a long time.
@Serafos what kind of artwork do you upload btw?
Apr 10, 9:25 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to DesuMaiden
@Serafos what kind of artwork do you upload btw?
@DesuMaiden Mostly paintings and clay art, like these:

Apr 10, 9:28 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to deg
here is my dying deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/ckmox/gallery
@deg Your work is very pleasant to look at - tidy linework and clean compositions. Good stuff.
Apr 10, 9:39 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to Longnines
@deg Your work is very pleasant to look at - tidy linework and clean compositions. Good stuff.
@Longnines thanks but i did not draw them btw i just vector screenshots and official scans
Apr 10, 9:52 AM

Jul 2017
I have an ArtStation account as well as some digital and traditional art pieces that I uploaded many years ago. I haven't uploaded any new artworks in forever though. I love browsing artworks there, and I might check out pixiv art more frequently too.
Apr 10, 9:59 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
@DesuMaiden Mostly paintings and clay art, like these:

@Serafos looks pretty good. Keep up the good work ;)
Apr 10, 10:01 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to DesuMaiden
@Serafos looks pretty good. Keep up the good work ;)
@DesuMaiden Thank you, buddy. :) I sure will!
Apr 10, 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
@DesuMaiden Thank you, buddy. :) I sure will!
@Serafos i like people that upload good artwork online!
Apr 10, 6:52 PM

Dec 2016
Hell nah.

I amuse myself training this AI to respond to nonverbal communication using shapes with paint3d, a laser mouse, and some opacity (for simplicity).
Apr 10, 7:10 PM

Jun 2015
i only enjoy drawing for certain people , not for strangers, so i don't really feel comfortable posting on social media

Apr 11, 6:23 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to cody
i only enjoy drawing for certain people , not for strangers, so i don't really feel comfortable posting on social media
@samskeyti sounds like a good idea. Protecting your privacy online is important.
Apr 11, 6:26 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to DesuMaiden
@samskeyti sounds like a good idea. Protecting your privacy online is important.
@DesuMaiden is more a question of interest for me, though yeah having your work stolen is pretty upsetting

Apr 13, 2:23 PM
Apr 2024
Do you showcase drawing art on a Youtube account ?
Have you Considered doing a Visual novel? Animations ? asmrs ?
background art ?
Apr 18, 8:21 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to cody
@DesuMaiden is more a question of interest for me, though yeah having your work stolen is pretty upsetting
@cody there are alot of people reposting my artwork because I am a fairly popular artist on Deviant Art.
Apr 18, 11:12 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to SyrupPastryNice
Do you showcase drawing art on a Youtube account ?
Have you Considered doing a Visual novel? Animations ? asmrs ?
background art ?
@SyrupPastryNice sorry for the double post. But I try to stay as anonymous as possible on Deviant Art...because I post NSFW anime artwork... sometimes.
Apr 18, 12:58 PM

Jun 2015
DesuMaiden said:
there are alot of people reposting my artwork because I am a fairly popular artist on Deviant Art.
yeah i know people who have had that happen, it's violating
sorry that is happening to you

Apr 18, 2:02 PM

Jun 2019
I used to post stuff on Pixiv and Twitter when I was really garbage lol. Now I'm just working on improving before I touch any kind of social media for a while.
Apr 18, 3:30 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Soap
I used to post stuff on Pixiv and Twitter when I was really garbage lol. Now I'm just working on improving before I touch any kind of social media for a while.
@Soap and how do you improve if you don't get advice from other people from posting your artwork online?
Apr 18, 7:13 PM

Jun 2016
I used to have a deviantArt, but I deleted it because deviantArt is kind of dead and much of the artwork I posted there I was no longer satisfied with because it was from when I was just starting out. I'm thinking about making a Pixiv eventually when I expand my portfolio a bit more with stuff I'm actually proud of, but for now if I post on related 4chan boards.

I don't have any social media like facebook/instagram/twitter or any of that crap. Never have, never will.
Apr 19, 1:15 AM

Jun 2016
I would if I cared enough to learn how to draw anything beyond stick figures.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 19, 5:38 AM

Mar 2021
I draw every now and then, and I'll often post it on Instagram. Sadly, it's not very often (or very good).
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Apr 19, 5:50 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Lost_Viking
I used to have a deviantArt, but I deleted it because deviantArt is kind of dead and much of the artwork I posted there I was no longer satisfied with because it was from when I was just starting out. I'm thinking about making a Pixiv eventually when I expand my portfolio a bit more with stuff I'm actually proud of, but for now if I post on related 4chan boards.

I don't have any social media like facebook/instagram/twitter or any of that crap. Never have, never will.
@Lost_Viking I thought Deviant Art was still very active in 2024? I think there is still alot of traffic on that site.
Apr 30, 9:51 AM

Nov 2019
I tried but I just can't draw for sht. I gave my Wacom tablet away after trying for a bit. I do commend those that stick to their craft and create illustrations though.
Apr 30, 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to ST63LTH
I tried but I just can't draw for sht. I gave my Wacom tablet away after trying for a bit. I do commend those that stick to their craft and create illustrations though.
@ST63LTH well so what do you do instead of drawing??
May 5, 5:11 PM

May 2022
Nope, I keep all of my artwork to myself because they aren't very good.
May 5, 7:51 PM

Feb 2017
Yeah I have a few different art accounts out there.

More topics from this board

» I might be going away for awhile

The-Nsider - Yesterday

37 by Order-Sol »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you record your thoughts down in a journal?

DesuMaiden - May 13

31 by _Ako_ »»
37 minutes ago

» You been a mod or adminstrator of any website?

DesuMaiden - Apr 7

35 by SnipeStrike »»
39 minutes ago

» If you had the chance, which anime character would you cosplay as?

ojibanana - 8 hours ago

15 by _Ako_ »»
43 minutes ago

» The Curse of Overtourism

Meusnier - 3 hours ago

8 by DesuMaiden »»
60 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.