Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime did you like more, the first one you saw, or the last one you saw?

New
Mar 28, 2:06 PM

Mar 2024
Which anime did you like more, the first one you saw, or the last one you saw?

DON'T FORGET TO ADD THE NAMES
ToastWithNutellaMar 28, 2:22 PM

Mar 28, 2:18 PM

Nov 2017
I was so amazed when I first watch the anime. But if watch my first anime now and compare to the my last anime , ı would probably like the last one.
RinenkaMar 28, 2:22 PM
Mar 28, 2:28 PM

Jul 2014
Dragon Ball Z is a great show, but Vinland Saga's undeniably better.
Take care of yourself

Mar 28, 2:29 PM

Jun 2023
My first one was Yu Yu Hakusho and the last one I completed was Mashle this season so pretty good but definitely Yu Yu Hakusho
Mar 28, 2:47 PM

May 2021
First one was Sword Art Online and last one was Hibike! Euphonium's Contest Arc movie. I'm leaning Hibike! Euphonium on this one. Season 3 hype
Mar 28, 3:38 PM

Jan 2023
I mean I’m watching Majo to Yajuu right now but my first one was Beyblade: Metal Fusion. Nostalgia calls.

"You win this round. You doggies."
Mar 29, 4:37 AM

Nov 2019
The first anime movie I saw was Pokemon movie 3 and te last one was the digimon Movie. FUCKING HELL, the pokemon movie 5 will remain superior to any anime movie I have seen it is a true nostalgic venture, the characters, the world, the fights, the story was amazing and appealed to my young brain when I was a kid, now it is still nice however, has a more underlyign tone of darkness that I have discovered.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 29, 4:44 AM

Nov 2016
Sword Art Online was the first show I watched and right now I'm re-watching Konosuba. Definitely Konosuba
Mar 29, 4:44 AM

Mar 2023
Moomin will always be an all time classic unlike Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha.
Mar 29, 4:53 AM

Feb 2020
First Anime - Needless
Last Anime - Clockwork Planet

Honestly they were both pretty good, but Needless was funnier, with my kind-of humour and I think I still feel a bit nostalgic for it.
Clockwork Planet was fine though, but apart from the pretty cool world, it was a little plain.
Mar 29, 4:57 AM

Dec 2022
One Punch Man was the first one and Prison School: Mad Wax was the last one. OPM for the win here.

-Tohka is better than Kurumi. You can't change my mind. 

Mar 29, 7:41 AM

Aug 2010
Last anime I watched was Classroom of the Elite season 3, so whichever below counts as my first anime - I definitely like it better than COTE.

First, childhood anime: Doraemon probably
First anime where I differentiate anime with other cartoons: Cardcaptor Sakura
First anime that made me watch anime regularly: Kobato
Mar 29, 7:42 AM

Feb 2020
I'm not exactly sure which one was my first anime. Too many decades have already passed.

The last one? It was Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi wo Hajimemashita. Pretty good and entertaining show.
Mar 29, 8:01 AM

May 2016
First anime that I sought out to watch was Clannad. Compare that to my recent watch of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha and Clannad still much better

More topics from this board

» What would you choose: Good voice acting with bad translations or Bad voice acting with good translations?

funtime43_tr - 10 minutes ago

4 by perseii »»
16 seconds ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Apr 25

73 by Pinoffin »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

73 by StyxParadise »»
1 minute ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

38 by LostSpectre »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Which season of AOT is your favourite?

MillerEvans23 - 8 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.