Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 11:18 AM

Jan 2009
all for one is back in vestige form inside shigaraki
Mar 29, 11:03 AM

Jul 2022
Deku is getting through to Shigaraki and a new memory manifests... All For One must have met with Shigaraki's father, I wonder if he GAVE Tenko his Quirk!?!??!? Has he been grooming him to be his successor from the start??!?

Also, I guess he's back? Doesn't surprise me since Shiggy has his Quirk.

Mar 29, 11:40 AM

Oct 2017
Oh damn AFO back, anyway.
Mar 29, 1:21 PM
May 2014
Deku + Shigaraki vs All for One?
Mar 29, 2:08 PM
May 2021
Shambles, at this point am rooting for AFO, Shigaraki has to be one of the worst villains… getting old now.
Mar 29, 5:27 PM
Mar 2024
AFO KNEW KOTARO SHIMURA?!
Mar 29, 5:45 PM

Jun 2014
I guess the mystery guy that Shiggy's dad was talking to in that memory was AFO. And it looks like AFO is "back" now, how will Deku get out of this situation 💀
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 29, 6:13 PM

Apr 2022
Reply to jas-samaaa
Shambles, at this point am rooting for AFO, Shigaraki has to be one of the worst villains… getting old now.
@jas-samaaa no lie bro same, whatever ends it quicker lol.
Mar 31, 8:12 AM

Apr 2020
I love the idea that Shigaraki sees himself as a hero to the people who've been slighted by society.
BUT tbh... not a big fan of the incoming AFO behind every single fucking thing- AFO gave Tomura decay- plot reveals though.

Mar 31, 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
Looks like we're a chapter or so away from confirming that Tenko got his quirk from either All for One or the bad doctor
Mar 31, 9:09 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to bossunhimeswitch
Looks like we're a chapter or so away from confirming that Tenko got his quirk from either All for One or the bad doctor
@bossunhimeswitch i will enjoy that plot development but will make shigaraki a puppet by all for one all along
Mar 31, 11:26 AM

Apr 2020
From the very beginning of Boku no Hero I predicted AFO would be the final villain (not that it was so hard to tell) but even liking how manipulative he is, making Shigaraki his puppet since the very beginning is a bit boring. At this point every development Shigaraki had as a villain is just pointless and a very poor excuse to pardon him after this battle ends.

I'm not expecting much from a battle shounen, but at this point everyone knows how it'll end. And we also have the deus ex machina waiting to be used when the author needs (Eri), so I hope Kohei will end this manga before chapter 430 at least.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Mar 31, 12:27 PM

May 2020
Nobody missed AFO, but for some reason, someway.. through flashbacks this time, he's back.

Wonder how long this memory saga will go on.
Mar 31, 1:00 PM
Nov 2019
I'm hoping that the twist here is that Kotaro wanted AFO to take away Tenko's quirk and he didn't, as opposed to AFO giving decay to him. It may be unlikely but I feel like it makes more sense.
The panels with Deku, Shigaraki, and the League were really good. Especially with Deku' flashback to Iida grabbing his hand.
Mar 31, 2:12 PM
Aug 2020
Bla bla no jutsu almost worked…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Apr 2, 3:06 PM
Dec 2022
Green_Giorno said:
Deku is getting through to Shigaraki and a new memory manifests... All For One must have met with Shigaraki's father, I wonder if he GAVE Tenko his Quirk!?!??!? Has he been grooming him to be his successor from the start??!?

Also, I guess he's back? Doesn't surprise me since Shiggy has his Quirk.

I was thinking the same thing
Apr 2, 3:10 PM
Dec 2022
I love MHA but is anyone else feeling like the fight is dragging a little bit? AFO is dead, then isn't, then comes back, then leaves... definitely think the reveal is AFO gave Tomura his quirk.
Kinda hoping Deku doesn't get any quirks back and becomes the world's greatest hero without a quirk and accepts himself being quirkless.
thoughts?
Apr 14, 9:50 PM

Oct 2021
It's scary to think that All for One knew Kotaro Shimura all along, and that All for One gave Tenko the Decay Quirk. From the very beginning, All for One manipulated Shigaraki who thought all this time that he was born with Decay. Tomura and Deku's hands dissipated. That's a very difficult panel to look at! 😢

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.