Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 2:49 PM
Oct 2019
Yeap when i was a kid my mom buy me a gundam model and a digimon figure than i still having until this days.
Mar 27, 2:50 PM

Jun 2019
I had and still have a good handful of secondhand Dragon Ball action figures. They weren't all at the same scale though since they were different brands. I remember Tien being a bit bigger than the other ones.
Mar 27, 2:52 PM

Dec 2021
Do those 1999 Pokéballs from Burger King count? You know, the ones that suffocated a lot of kids? Yeah, those are the only I somehow ended up with.
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Mar 27, 3:53 PM

Mar 2024
I've hardly watched Speed Racer, yet somewhere I've got a Mach 5. Think it was made by Tomy.
Mar 27, 5:10 PM

Feb 2018

Back in the late-90's my Sister was getting into POKEMON and i was along for the ride to a fair degree.

our folks found us these awful Bootleg Ash and Misty figures at out local GAME STOP, that looked knockout fabulous... and smelled even better;

Mar 28, 6:07 AM

Oct 2021
Reply to MasterTasuke

If you mean within the U.S. Market, back in the 1980's... then there were indeed a few of them out there... for all-too-brief a moment;

@MasterTasuke

Wow these are awesome! I like how japanese toys from the 80s and 90s came in these styrofoam boxes, lol. Dunno if they still do it.
Mar 28, 6:16 AM

Nov 2023
"Did you buy anime toys as a child?"

I bought some Pokemon toys.
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
Mar 28, 6:38 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to GarouWolf
@MasterTasuke

Wow these are awesome! I like how japanese toys from the 80s and 90s came in these styrofoam boxes, lol. Dunno if they still do it.

Occasionally... though everyone in the industry has long-since mainly shifted towards the two-piece vacuformed-plastic Clamshell trays...
Mar 28, 12:16 PM

Feb 2014
DBZ and Saint Seiya figures, Yugioh cards, those small Pokemon collectible toys, some Digimon ones too.
Mar 29, 9:25 PM
☆RetroRice☆

Oct 2023
Pokémon toys, Precure toys, that’s really it I guess
Gee, it sure is boring around here
Mar 29, 10:41 PM

Oct 2014
my parents bought me anime stuff as a kid (dbz, pokemon, yugioh, beyblade, etc). but i've never bought anything myself, nor have i as an adult now.
Mar 30, 5:52 AM

Mar 2021
One plastic beyblade
One metal beyblade

Very cool shit
Mar 30, 10:13 AM

Aug 2018
Beyblades, bakugan’s and pokemon cards been around doing my childhood and I had them
Mar 31, 12:36 PM

Nov 2019
Yes, I had pokemon, digimon, yugioh,bakuman,bayblade stuff like the toys for all the characters or the souvenirs.
I am a COMPLETIONIST. Aiming to finish AS MANY ANIME as possible before DEATH, Despite them being SATISFACTORY or if they are BORING.

I WATCH THE LOWEST SCORED/RATED/RANKED ANIMES ON MAL (OR you can CALL THEM The WORST animes in the WORLD - No Joke Like Seriously)

No anime has actually satisfied my anime taste, That I can call a MasterPiece (10/10), still searching... hopefully one day I will find that show and obsess over it till I die.
RULE NO.4 I MUST WATCH ALL CONTENT FOR THE SERIES I HAVE FINISHED, NOW THIS ONE IS QUITE EXHILARATING.
Mar 31, 12:40 PM

Jan 2024
I had YuGiOh, Pokemon cards, Power Ranger toys, Digimon toys, B-Daman and Beyblade toys, I think that is it. Oh and Bakugan for a time when that was a fad.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 2 hours ago

51 by Shizuna »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour?

animegamer245 - Yesterday

23 by epidemia78 »»
6 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

36 by epidemia78 »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 11 hours ago

28 by epidemia78 »»
13 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 8 hours ago

23 by Shizuna »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.