Mar 20, 12:10 PM
Feb 2024
I got Garp vs Kuzan

Mar 20, 1:14 PM
Sep 2021
kuma's flashback was one of the best of one piece
Mar 20, 3:21 PM
Mar 2021
Kuma's Flashback was a perfect example of what makes One Piece #1 for so many people. T'was a masterpiece.
Mar 20, 3:23 PM
Mar 2021
Kuma's flashback was in my opinion, the embodiment of what makes One Piece #1. A reminder of Oda's Peak in storytelling.
Mar 20, 3:46 PM
Feb 2024
Hacker075 said:
Kuma's Flashback was a perfect example of what makes One Piece #1 for so many people. T'was a masterpiece.

I think it was a sad flashback for sure and the punch was satisfying

It just don’t make sense to me how Dragon did nothing about Ginny
Mar 20, 4:00 PM
Mar 2021
Gawdly said:
Hacker075 said:

If a member of your family was kidnapped by Putin, you ain't saving them. It'd just end in you and all your helpers being slaughtered or even tortured.

It's the same with Dragon. he wasn't even sure that Ginny was still alive and didn't think killing potentially hundreds of his own people in an attempt to save her was the right thing to do.

If you have an issue with Dragon doing nothing, you should probably have an issue with the guy who can basically teleport also not going in on a solo mission.
Mar 20, 4:13 PM
Feb 2024
Hacker075 said:
Gawdly said:

If a member of your family was kidnapped by Putin, you ain't saving them. It'd just end in you and all your helpers being slaughtered or even tortured.

It's the same with Dragon. he wasn't even sure that Ginny was still alive and didn't think killing potentially hundreds of his own people in an attempt to save her was the right thing to do.

If you have an issue with Dragon doing nothing, you should probably have an issue with the guy who can basically teleport also not going in on a solo mission.

Nah but Sabo legit went to Mariejois to free Kuma. It was also on a special occasion so there were two admirals guarding the place. Still he managed to free Kuma, other slaves and learn about Imu.
Mar 20, 4:29 PM
Mar 2021
Gawdly said:
Hacker075 said:

Nah but Sabo legit went to Mariejois to free Kuma. It was also on a special occasion so there were two admirals guarding the place. Still he managed to free Kuma, other slaves and learn about Imu.

Sounds more like a huge Sabo feat than anything to me. He also had help from all the Revs experienced commanders, something Dragon didn't have back when Ginny was stolen.

This discussion aside tho, Sabo's been built up to a pretty wild extent so I really hope he doesn't end up being a let down during the final war lol.
Mar 20, 4:48 PM
Sep 2023
Anytime Gear 5 is on the page lol
Mar 21, 4:52 PM
Aug 2020
I’m not the biggest fan so far but I have to admit Kuma’s backstory was great
Mar 23, 10:57 PM
Apr 2023
you missed the part where the giant pirates come
Mar 28, 4:41 AM
Jul 2018
the peak of one piece. Kuma's backstory really did hit me but I'm also worried about Garp
Mar 28, 6:07 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Gawdly
Hacker075 said:

@Gawdly I share the same opinion with you,maybe we will get dragons pov in the near future cause the flashback was from kuma's one.
Dragon saved sabo ,was empathetic about the people of ohara so he did feel out of character here and I think Ginny's abduction and death happened too fast for one pieces standards .
Though from ch 1098-1103 the way oda tied the straw hats and supporting cast with kuma's flashback was really well done, the panels of kuma running,doing nika dance,holding bonney and vegapunk are embarked in my mind forever.
Man I love one piece so much!
Mar 28, 6:30 AM

Jun 2011
I love Garp vs Aokiji, but it's hard to top Kuma's flashback.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 29, 3:13 AM
Mar 2018
I might have a bit of a recency bias, but the elders arriving to Egghead immediately became one of my favorite villain moments in OP. At that moment they didn't even feel like villains, just monsters beyond the logic of the world. Why are they all so gigantic? how are they so strong? why are they immortal? how many dead men are behind such powers? These are the kind of demons that can't be defeated in this arc (unless they are thrown into the ocean), and are definitely final boss material.

From the poll options, I'll pick Kuma's flash back.

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

42 by LuffyHammock94 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 11:16 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.