Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 18, 1:01 PM
Oct 2023
Personally I find the whole “it’s dirty down there” bit so weird. If a girl told me, her pussy was dirty, I would quit so goddamn quickly. I don’t know any woman in real life who would genuinely use that as like a line to seem cute. “Ayo are you sure cause my shit kinda rank” like, what???? Also the need for literally every women to be pure and say no the entire time is weird as shit. Also the amount of just noise on some of these pages. You don’t have to fill up the entire thing with sound effects.Pic
isseixkonekoMar 18, 1:07 PM
Mar 18, 1:17 PM

Dec 2022
Ugly Bastards.

So many hentai would be more enjoyable if there wasn't some hideous deformed orc polluting your vision in every panel.

Shaded Horizon

Mar 20, 7:13 AM

Aug 2021
markets definitely oversaturated with men fucking women trope
there needs to be more different arrangements
Mar 20, 7:16 AM

Mar 2023
No full frontal nudity.
Mar 20, 10:22 AM

Jan 2009
does lack of a lot of kissing scenes count? i want more kissing scenes in hentai
Mar 25, 4:51 PM
May 2018
Comment sections
Alright maybe one that's actually in the hentai. Side characters that look nice, but never get any action, I don't mind at all when they just draw blank blobs, that way I feel like I'm not missing anything.
Mar 25, 8:49 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to deg
does lack of a lot of kissing scenes count? i want more kissing scenes in hentai
@deg You know, I never realized this, there aren't really a whole lot of those at all. And when there are, they're very brief to the point they may as well not exist at all.

@Fabrizio00 The worst part is when the side characters are hotter than the main girl, what a waste.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 26, 7:41 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
I'm not a fan of the "Yes, fill me up", "I want your baby", "I can feel it in my womb" or many other lines the female characters blab about during the act. These lines are quite annoying.
Also don't care for when the female falls for the NTR guy or gets obsessed with the males banana and can't stop doing the deed. I want her to resist until the end of the episode or series.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Mar 26, 2:44 PM

Oct 2022
I'll give you a hint
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Mar 26, 2:53 PM

Aug 2021
Reply to deg
@deg

Kisses are too romantic to appear in hentai(yes, even French kisses), there are more kisses in smut for women for this reason.

Mar 26, 2:57 PM

Aug 2021
Traps being ukes are boring, traps should start penetrating futas, women and men now.

Mar 26, 2:59 PM

Sep 2018
Poorly colored doujin pages made me skip some doujins that looked interesting. Also the fog is terrible sometimes.
Mar 27, 7:05 AM
Oct 2021
Idk, but i never read when text is all over the pages, like its better if looks minimalist.
Mar 27, 9:58 AM

Feb 2020
To me I think all the crazy ejaculations, their like a busted fire hydrant or something.
Mar 31, 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
the male character (if there is one) having bangs on their face 😭. i like it when the male character is handsome / has a fun personality 🌸
Mar 31, 10:02 AM

Feb 2011
Reply to WaffleMaster89
I'll give you a hint
@WaffleMaster89 ha-ha-ha... That's pretty funny.
Mar 31, 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
The artist doing more censorship than they are actually required to. I don't get it. I've seen some artists that did semi see through black bars that make it easy to edit out but others do very obstructive censoring. I dont really understand why this occurs except when it comes to full censor dicks which I assume they just dont like drawing them so they do only an outline and sometimes is an artistic choice but when I see rows and rows of censors on the guy and girl or pixel blur it just I dont get it, why?

Oh and futanari with big dangly ballsacks. Ball sacks are kinda gross and it covers up their pussy so they don't even look like a futanari most the time just a transexual with massive testicles and sometimes on top of that a weird shaped dick. I don't recall in past this even being a thing, normally futanari are depicted with no balls.

More topics from this board

» Do you guys pick up completed axed manga.

zkl_ - Feb 28

14 by Eziprez »»
11 minutes ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

380 by Kkulpanda »»
1 hour ago

» Have an amazing art in manga but not in anime

kirA_-_ - Apr 15

9 by Shirayukin »»
11 hours ago

» Most obscure titles in your list.

Otakupervert890 - Feb 24

22 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 3:20 PM

» From all the ongoing (and on hiatus) manga, you can choose only one to eventually reach a conclusion. Which one would it be?

Caciulacdlac - Apr 10

5 by nishant0 »»
Yesterday, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.