Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 4:42 AM

Jul 2017
Can the recaps, let's just move on, the anime is already lost cause.

For Yurie "Yurietty" Sato, her being part of the Public Relations division in the massive fire department, she does need to be on the ground as part of her work, such as the post-interview with the couple in the solar panel incident who has a temporary house to stay for the moment.

Her job primarily is to put out good words for the Tokyo Fire Department together with her co-worker, but major political and entertainment news keep them shrouded, not to mention her being part of the overnight shift covers not just feedback on the ground, but emergency services, as well as media working around the same time as well.

It's going to be a hard run for Yurietty...but at the very least, lives are being saved, for someone who will be the spokeswoman of Fire Company M in the future.
Mar 9, 7:32 AM
Sep 2015
So we get the insight of how they make a news coverage of the cat-rescueing case, they're getting smarter of making a recap.
Mar 9, 8:46 AM

Oct 2016
The most in your face episode in its propaganda and message, but at least it was content.
Mar 9, 10:01 AM
Jul 2022
So we're 3 episodes away from the season finale, and they're still introducing new characters? I'm guessing we're not gonna see Fire Company M fully come together and do anything this season. Ugh.
Mar 9, 10:53 AM

May 2022
ThatCreepyOldGuy said:
So we're 3 episodes away from the season finale, and they're still introducing new characters? I'm guessing we're not gonna see Fire Company M fully come together and do anything this season. Ugh.

If they even do another season they should consider making the episodes 12 minutes each. It’s comical at this point that they basically replay the prior episode in a recap and of the new content we do get they cram in flashbacks of last week’s episode too.
Mar 9, 6:01 PM

Feb 2019
Another 23 minute episode with 20 minutes of flashbacks....
Mar 10, 1:45 AM

Dec 2015
The real question now: Will they ever adapt until the point Yureitty awakens? With all the recaps it will take forever. :D
Mar 10, 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
I really love the concept of the anime but every episode they have such a long recap section to the point it makes me question if I'm watching the latest episode or clicked on the previous episode by mistake and the episode itself felt like another recap.
Mar 14, 5:00 PM

Oct 2022
Public media is important for helping to motivate and clout for police and firefighters/ rescue in positive light
Mar 17, 3:42 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Useless episode but was cute to see that the cat is doing well I guess
Mar 20, 9:01 AM

Jan 2017
I like this Yurietty girl already!
Apr 4, 3:08 AM
Dec 2022
The recap now back to 6 minutes from the previous one at 30 seconds. Fast forward again! Just when one feels the series going better towards the end but no the recap spoiling it as usual. Who's this new character Sato Yuri? Have to wait 150 days to be awaken?! Lol.
Apr 4, 3:51 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to sakurasyinks
I like this Yurietty girl already!
@sakurasyinks she does need some time to get used to and be liked. But do agree with you.
Apr 7, 5:59 PM

Mar 2019
Almost half of the episode showing flashbacks of what we've already seen, saint God. (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)
Jonas-KApr 7, 7:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 27

11 by ZonaMana »»
May 8, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 23 Discussion

ropiel - Mar 23

28 by MishterMann17 »»
May 4, 3:46 PM

» Did this series do well in Japan + any chance of 2nd season?

Lylaaz - Apr 16

4 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 25, 2023

12 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 19 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Feb 24

19 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 14, 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.