Forum Settings
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 6:00 AM
Community Mod
Equanimity

Nov 2020
I really have a mixed opinion about volume 2, it was up and down at times. What I didn't understand in part was why the fights went on for 50 pages, and the whole action in the Misawa school went on far too long, which was sometimes very boring.

On the other hand, the ending was very well done, unexpectedly brutal Aureolus went absolutely crazy, he wanted to see Kamijou dead so badly it was unbelievable xD

I hope you all read the afterword, Kazuma Kamachi really gave a lot of insight into why he decided to make volume 2 much more brutal than volume 1 and so on. I also found it incredibly interesting to find out why he wrote Aureolus the way he did: Aureolus is Kamijou if he hadn't been successful in the end of volume 1.
Apr 20, 2:44 PM

Aug 2020
This volume was interesting. I prefer volume 1 mostly because it wasn't so dragged, but I am surprised by the way the events turned. I'll be definitely reading more.

More topics from this board

» Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 04 Discussion

KitsuFrost - Apr 25

0 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 25, 6:59 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 03 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 22, 2018

6 by KitsuFrost »»
Apr 23, 2:32 PM

» 20th Anniversary discussion

khoisharky - Apr 9

3 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 10, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 01 Discussion

Playcool - Oct 10, 2018

6 by -DxP- »»
Jan 7, 4:54 AM

» What is different about new testament?

Igreja - Nov 24, 2022

5 by nyugvo6 »»
Dec 13, 2023 11:09 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.