Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 4, 2010 12:02 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, shitload of plot coming at us way too fast!

-YEAH PETERHAUSEN! I think if Peterhausen had just been in every episode from the beginning, this show would be even better than it is. They really got the perfect voice for him too.

-Akuto (who was completely red-eyed this episode) seems to change who he likes on a weekly basis. I was sure that he was going the Keena route but these previous two episodes seem to have brought back that crush he had on Junko in the beginning. Though to be honest, I was really just wishing he would have kissed her when he had her in that princess carry.

-These cliffhangers suck. I didn't even feel like 20 minutes had gone by.

BTW, there was no Korone this episode. FAIL!
Jun 4, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2008
Enjoyed, but brave is still annoying as ever. He is just an annoying kid who apparently found the power to easily defeat akuto reliably. Just when i think things are getting good and power range brave is having troubles because his personal abilities don't match his weapon's powers, he powers up and it is no problem again.

As far as routes go, almost every similar anime goes for a harem ending and i dont think ichiban will be any different. It was a pretty logical choice he made in picking to save the life of keena over comforting junko. It was also a pretty logical choice in choosing to protect keena from being that guy's slave.

Yuuko seems completely possessed by the demon blood. I'd say there is a high chance Akuto will cure that for her just like he de-demonized the dog a while back.
Jun 4, 2010 1:14 PM

Nov 2008
It went fast but it kept me entertained all the way through the end. They should have made it into 24 episodes but as long as they don't turn out the last two episodes like episode 7, I think that it should have a decent ending. And speaking about ending, I;m not sure what to expect, perhaps a second season?

Also Yuuko is acting crazy, the demon blood must have affected her. Also why is Brave fighting the demon lord? I though that they were friends.
Jun 4, 2010 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
man talk about rushing an episode...I didn't even feel it...

It was awesome sure, but it's progressing too fast, when they should of started with 24 episodes from the start, cause 12 ain't gonna cut it.

And the head-director just went master roshi on the blond bastard's @ss!
Jun 4, 2010 1:55 PM
Oct 2008
I completely condemn the writers for making the stupid little kid (Brave, I belive, and such a stupid name) into a pathetic Megaman tool. I honestly hate that concept, "pathetic secondary character magically finds something that will make him super-awesome but still pathetic". Lame megaman clone is lame.

I mean seriously, listen to the quote:

"Enter anti-demon lord combat mode"

WTF? Might as well make him into superman. A suit that gives a regular,boring, and annoying little brat amazing powers for which he has no talent and suddenly becomes talented. This is the only thing that irkes me about this series, otherwise I like it.
darkkiller0Jun 4, 2010 1:59 PM
Jun 4, 2010 2:05 PM

Apr 2009
second season plox
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Alien vs Predator 2 is the movie version of that book"
Jun 4, 2010 2:28 PM

Apr 2010
So the blond guy is the one that's trying to use Keena and Akuto for his own purpose.
Wonder what the head master plans to do about him.

And it seems Keena has multiple personality's, and i wonder what her second personality will do.
Eiko seems to be planning allot, and 2V seems to be scheming up something.

And Yuri seems to be in love with attention.
Jun 4, 2010 2:34 PM

May 2010
Why does Hiroshi Miwa and Yuri have to exist?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 4, 2010 2:45 PM
May 2009
I certainly don't like how that Brave kid resolve works... He suddenly jumps on conclusions while he knows him the best.. like wow a friend who knows that he's fighting not for personal gain but to protect people yet he suddenly urged on "so this is what you're after" conclusion about Akuto... He didn't even realize why did Akuto left Yuri and warped to school for Keena, he believed that he just left Yuri after infecting her and sacrifice everything for Keena's sake... I have always thought that he'll be the last man who'll be following him yet he became the first to doubt him...

I'm now thinking of how it'll end... out of all these scenes from the last episode... there's only Akuto's girls and the Head Master can bring his trust back to everyone... or someone will reveal that CIMO8 plans... and at the same time I want Brave to do seppuku after all he has done XD and make Yuri also a part of Akuto's harem ahahaha, I would like to have Teruya Eiko fill one of the spots too XD since she told him that she might like him...

If there's a problem in this episode I think it's the writer's lack of plot or lack of episode... it could have been better if there's 24 or so =) But yet I still like this anime...
Jun 4, 2010 2:50 PM

Dec 2007
I think I'm the only one who enjoys this show fully and not annoyed by any aspect of it.
Jun 4, 2010 2:51 PM

Dec 2009
awesome awesome awesome awesome
Love Sai
Jun 4, 2010 2:55 PM

Aug 2009
rarri said:
I think I'm the only one who enjoys this show fully and not annoyed by any aspect of it.

Seconded. (though it can be a bit rushed sometimes)
Jun 4, 2010 3:06 PM
May 2009
hahaha that's how I watch anime.. it's about the quality involving the story line, plots and character developments... I just like how to criticize an anime but I still think highly of those authors/writers who made it... I believed this anime can still get better than this... I think the manga alternate version is better =) and still on going...
Jun 4, 2010 3:10 PM

Sep 2009
I want a second season...NOW!
Jun 4, 2010 3:28 PM

Feb 2010
darkkiller0 said:
I completely condemn the writers for making the stupid little kid (Brave, I belive, and such a stupid name) into a pathetic Megaman tool. I honestly hate that concept, "pathetic secondary character magically finds something that will make him super-awesome but still pathetic". Lame megaman clone is lame.

I mean seriously, listen to the quote:

"Enter anti-demon lord combat mode"

WTF? Might as well make him into superman. A suit that gives a regular,boring, and annoying little brat amazing powers for which he has no talent and suddenly becomes talented. This is the only thing that irkes me about this series, otherwise I like it.

I agree. I know it sounds silly concerning this series, but that Brave character really is ridiculous.

Still, onward with the series! I wouldn't mind a second season, depending on how they finish things. Maybe they end on a cliffhanger? ^^
Jun 4, 2010 3:32 PM
Jun 2010
Ok what the hell the plot was coming at me at like 300 mph to the point where i was questioning so much of wtf is going on. Also brave is possiblily the worst character i've ever seen in an anime. I mean the fact that he recieved power SO easily that rivals akuto is a load of bull. I mean this guy went from being the weakest to being the strongest? the suit practically makes him god with all these modes to enter into which seem to pop up at the right time

This ep made me hate all this keena attention we're getting smothered with her character sucks and is annoying atleast juunko isnt a 24/7 damsiel in distress >.<
Jun 4, 2010 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
I didn't know that Zeus was in this lol
Jun 4, 2010 3:57 PM
Jun 2010
Guys, do I have to wait for an uncensored version or it doesn't contain ecchi parts like ep9 ?

Jun 4, 2010 4:10 PM

May 2009
damn cliffhangers >w< awesome ep, my favorite so far, it felt rushed though, this shouldve been a 24 ep series >w<
Jun 4, 2010 4:28 PM

Sep 2009
Wow...that's a lot of plot going on. It kept this episode exciting though. It's a tad confusing with this much plot happening in a short amount of time.
Jun 4, 2010 4:44 PM

Jun 2009
This show has tons of great idea's but the sad thing is that it never uses these idea's to there full potential. It's all too rushed. If they decided to make this a 26 episode series instead of a 12 episode series then they could have weaved this out so it would play out better. Help give some development that would make the plot choices seem more logical.

I still like it but it could have been much more than this. I am just disappointing in that. On another note I really want to read the novel.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Jun 4, 2010 4:56 PM

Nov 2009
all i gotta say is this series surprised me. started with low expectations but have been satisfied for the most part.
Jun 4, 2010 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
scol said:
all i gotta say is this series surprised me. started with low expectations but have been satisfied for the most part.

I second that. I never actually intended to watch it but it has been an enjoyable anime so far, no the best but decent enough to keep me entertained, except for ep 7.
Jun 4, 2010 5:33 PM

Jan 2008
Most of the episode I didn't really know what was going on, the pace was just too fast. I probably just saw 2/3 of it and skipped until the end.

As some people said, Brave is just... annoying. And what happened with Junko's sister? It seemed she had other personality. I want to see how Eiko ends up, she's definitely part of the "bad" gang, after killing that guy at the start of the episode. She has no remorse.

And to think that I originally rated this series with an 8, later on lowered to 7 and with this episode I'll drop it to 6.
RyoujinJun 4, 2010 5:45 PM
Jun 4, 2010 5:50 PM

Nov 2008
"they use that system to justify waging war and killing other humans." Well, that was the smartest line in this series so far. Other than that, I was bored.
Jun 4, 2010 6:14 PM
Feb 2010
Comments on the new EP:

Peterhausen Scenes: YEAH! Finally, the Drill-Firing Dragon got some scenes.
Brave Scenes: 2 things i hope to happen, either 1: He comes to his senses and helps Akuto or 2: He loses the suit.
Fujiko Scenes: Nice to see her finally getting some scenes.(Wait....doesn't she recall that blond dude killed her brother?)
Monster Army: Only 1 word can describe this, Epic
Eiko Scenes: It seems her main concern is getting power or that sword.....either way nice to see her back.

Overall score: 5/5.
P.S any1 noticed the 2 pics around the first part of the ep?
Can't wait for the uncensored version....can't wait for next ep.
KoisolaJun 4, 2010 6:27 PM
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jun 4, 2010 6:19 PM

Jul 2007
Shit just got real?!?!?!? HELL YEAH!

Damn i hate cliffhanger :V I had 0 expectations from this but aside from ep7 which was epic fail the rest was quite good. Second season please :3
Jun 4, 2010 6:27 PM

May 2010
There was way too much going on in this episode. It comes at you way to fast. Plus I hate the fact that the annoying kid that became Brave is wanting to defeat his own friend. Plus he does not even know what he is fighting for. He is justifying his personal actions by saying he is doing it for the protection of the people.
Jun 4, 2010 6:41 PM

Apr 2010
Indeed a very fast paced episode but I understood what happened completely...Brave doesn't fit in with the magic wielders as usual and I loved the fight scenes after Peterhausen came in. 5/5

Oh btw...was it just me or at the end when Peterhausen and Akuto got hit by that plane, it looked silly...kind of like flies on a windshield...
Jun 4, 2010 7:02 PM

Nov 2008
Rushed episode...so much plot being crammed still great to see red eyed Akuto,
Damn I can't stand Brave, so annoying I can't even think of a reason why he is fighting against Akuto.
2 episodes to go hope they will make a 2nd season.
Jun 4, 2010 7:27 PM

Aug 2008
Murbella said:
Enjoyed, but brave is still annoying as ever. He is just an annoying kid who apparently found the power to easily defeat akuto reliably. Just when i think things are getting good and power range brave is having troubles because his personal abilities don't match his weapon's powers, he powers up and it is no problem again.

As far as routes go, almost every similar anime goes for a harem ending and i dont think ichiban will be any different. It was a pretty logical choice he made in picking to save the life of keena over comforting junko. It was also a pretty logical choice in choosing to protect keena from being that guy's slave.

Yuuko seems completely possessed by the demon blood. I'd say there is a high chance Akuto will cure that for her just like he de-demonized the dog a while back.

Brave reminds me of SUZAKU and him getting in the way of the main character!
Jun 4, 2010 7:45 PM

Oct 2009
Plot is too fast-paced, Brave sucks ass, Eiko is a bitch for killing her father just like that, Junk-o still doesn't know whose side she's on, the dragon is awesome, ninja clans are needless. Other than that, I'd like to see just HOW is Akuto going to kill God when he claims God is only a system.
Jun 4, 2010 8:04 PM

Jan 2010
Akuto and Peterhausen seem to be in quite some trouble, but they will pull through, I think! Note that this is a prediction and is not to be held liable for any sort of plot derailment.
Brave seems to have some doubts about Akuto's actions; this is good, as it usually makes characters more likable, but he does not know what exactly he himself is fighting for, which leads us to criticize both his indecisiveness and his power-up suit. (The "protecting the public" reasoning somehow reminded me of a lamer Batman...)
With the pace this series keeps up (it seems to be the exact opposite of most other series), the next episode will probably wrap up this mess somehow and possibly resolve Akuto's love woes. Then again, titles are not always accurate.
Now I'm starting to wonder what the specials will focus on: slice of life spiel?
Jun 4, 2010 8:13 PM

Oct 2009
muramusaw8 said:
Now I'm starting to wonder what the specials will focus on: slice of life spiel?

Nah, excessive fanservice for the unwashed masses lol.
Jun 4, 2010 8:55 PM
Sep 2009
A lot of things happened at once. Sai finally understands Hattori's (unrequited) love for him.

Brave is such a fail, honestly, just a fail...
Jun 4, 2010 9:44 PM

Oct 2009
Brave strikes again!?

Also, I wouldn't really considered it rushed, but I'm not even close to annoyed (except EP 7)

Jun 4, 2010 9:50 PM

Jul 2009
so much things happened that made me say, wtf, did i miss last week's episode or something.
Jun 4, 2010 9:56 PM

Feb 2008
Awesome episode, except for brave, he's just to much of a white knight fagot
Jun 4, 2010 10:39 PM
May 2009
the show in itself is great and all but I'm starting to hate Akuto. True, Brave is a horrible character who becomes super-powered for no reason, but I still would choose him as a more justifiable character than Akuto.

Akuto who will see at the beginning is a nice guy who doesn't like fighting and wants to help people, but eventually we see he wants to change the system because he doesn't like how it works and we know it's flawed.

And yet we see Akuto go demon-mode multiple times and now we see he actually is a demon lord, even though he doesn't want to be originally but decides to be one. So he goes with the monster gang to kill the gods because he believes that the system is deluding everybody to kill each other, war.

I must say that is pile of B.S. Maybe because the anime hasn't shown enough of the world but I don't see people being massacred everywhere. In truth, the only reason people got hurt at all was because of Akuto and his demon-lord powers and so the "bad guys" take advantage of that to gain power.

And what Akuto does to rectify the problem is go kill the gods. What I see is just a anti-religion and government message saying it's just a system to manipulate people. That's great and all and deep, but what a horrible way to justify yourself by leading a horde of evil monsters and becoming a demon lord that you always tried to deny but actually willingly become to destroy the system since you feel it's bad and you want to end the tale for people.

And what happens after that, after you destroy the gods, the system? Peace and prosperity? Order and justice? It's like you gut out the entire government and nothing left and leave people to do what they want. That's nice to not have somebody tell you what to do but when there's no order, then everything goes to hell. It'll be even worse than the original, that's how history has shown many revolutions to end up. Regardless if you disagree with the current government, that doesn't mean you destroy everything and leave everything in chaos. Instead of ending the so called system of war and death, you create an even worse situation.

And so what would Akuto afterwards? Don't care at all about the rest of the people? That's not what he says he wants to do, instead he wants to help them. So in the end after destroying all order, the only way to achieve the world he wants is to rule over everybody and make it so. Good job, Akuto. For all your gar-ness, you end up becoming a dictator and we know how that goes.

The show is good as entertainment but horrid in its message. It's like the author/producer is an anarchist. I don't care if you don't like your government wherever you live, but the fact of the matter is without some form of government or society or order, it would be much worse, you wouldn't even be able to have anything you own right now except what you made yourself and then again you probably would have to fight other people to get the materials.

But then again people will get angry at me and say this and that, mostly because they don't like authority. yea, I agree a lot of the times it's bad but it's necessary.
Jun 4, 2010 10:43 PM

May 2009
LOL at all the Brave hate. Hey, it's well deserved. I'm not a big fan of Junko's sister either. Vapid is a good word to describe her.

Maybe a harem end is in store for Akuto. Any end is fine so long as the conspirators/manipulators and associated fools are crushed in the end.
Jun 4, 2010 10:55 PM

Feb 2009
I don't even know what's going on. They're all attacking the demon lord for some reason. For what reason? Because he's the demon lord? Because he's on Peterhausen? Why is he even on Peterhausen? As his "weapon" against the blonde guy... But the blonde guy's righting the headmaster right now.

What's going on? Why are there monsters everywhere? Because Purple hair summoned them. But they don't need them around anymore. Just put away Peterhausen, put away the monsters, get everybody to explain to the ninjas that the blonde guy is evil and be done with it. Or something.

I still have no idea why everyone is fighting other than "omg he's the demon lord, we must fight him. oh noes he's fighting back, he must be evil since we are inherently on the good side." Why doesn't the shota recognize his Aniki only has good intentions. I thought he looked up to him when he was saved by him. I don't get it.
Jun 4, 2010 11:04 PM
May 2009
isn't it reasonable to fight him? he is the demon lord coming with an army of giant monsters riding on a dragon into your cities trying to destroy your government and way of life. It's like seeing Godzilla raising from the water along with some other monsters marching towards you. Are you going to stand there and hope Godzilla doesn't do anything?

True, initially it was wrong to attack him for being the demon lord without basis but now he actually decides to act like the demon lord and actually makes their actions towards him justified. They attack him because they fear he'll do something bad and he goes and actually does it. GOOD JOB.

Brave may be a horrible character but it's understandable that he wants to protect people. True he still considers Akuto his friend but does that mean he lets Akuto destroy everything? Plain ridiculous. Just because Akuto is a great guy, doesn't mean he's allowed to bring an army of monsters while riding on a dragon showing off his demon lord powers.

If he really wanted to change the system and help people. Destroy all the monsters, put down the dragon and leave. Whatever Akuto's doing is hypocritical.
Jun 4, 2010 11:21 PM

Dec 2009
I swear to god, Brave is going to drop my rating of this show. Why can't he freaking die? I mean seriously, demon lord killing mode?!?!?! He's the weakest, most pathetic, childish, unlikeable wimp that I've ever had the displeasure to watch in an anime and yet he can magically fight on par with Akuto with the help of his god-mode power ranger suit. He needs to go burn in the fiery pits of hell and then train for eternity and a day without a vacation to even have a tenth of the strength that any character in this anime has in his/her pinky finger.

/rage off...
Jun 5, 2010 12:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hattoriiiii <3
Jun 5, 2010 12:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hattoriiiii <3
Jun 5, 2010 12:17 AM

Nov 2008
zeroexia said:

Wow, that's just classic flawed reasoning.

"So in the end after destroying all order, the only way to achieve the world he wants is to rule over everybody and make it so. Good job, Akuto. For all your gar-ness, you end up becoming a dictator and we know how that goes."

Lol with you talking about Antichrist and whatnot and hinting Hitler. You do know Hitler was religious and he used that same incredibly flawed "system" to convince the Catholics it was ok to kill to the Jews. That's how he was backed up.

So about the show giving the message of using religion and a way to justify their bullshit; it is accurate. I can give a BILLION different examples in our present time on how it is abused and that includes priests torturing children for thinking they are witches and I ain't even gonna mention molesting little boys. Lulz, I just did.

However, we are not discussing religion but keeping it in the small frame of your comment so I shall not give you detailed examples backed up with tons of evidence.

One more thing. Government =/= a religious system to maintain order. They are both totally different things.
Jun 5, 2010 12:45 AM

Nov 2008
saxophone15 said:
Wow...that's a lot of plot going on. It kept this episode exciting though. It's a tad confusing with this much plot happening in a short amount of time.
Indeed so.

Also any time spent on 'brave' is time wasted >.> Anti DL mode my ass
Jun 5, 2010 1:06 AM
May 2009
Maximatum99 said:
zeroexia said:

Wow, that's just classic flawed reasoning.

"So in the end after destroying all order, the only way to achieve the world he wants is to rule over everybody and make it so. Good job, Akuto. For all your gar-ness, you end up becoming a dictator and we know how that goes."

Lol with you talking about Antichrist and whatnot and hinting Hitler. You do know Hitler was religious and he used that same incredibly flawed "system" to convince the Catholics it was ok to kill to the Jews. That's how he was backed up.

So about the show giving the message of using religion and a way to justify their bullshit; it is accurate. I can give a BILLION different examples in our present time on how it is abused and that includes priests torturing children for thinking they are witches and I ain't even gonna mention molesting little boys. Lulz, I just did.

However, we are not discussing religion but keeping it in the small frame of your comment so I shall not give you detailed examples backed up with tons of evidence.

One more thing. Government =/= a religious system to maintain order. They are both totally different things.

good job. you just proved my point. and besides i was not saying hitler, i meant every dictator that came to power after a revolution, not hitler. and where did you even get anti-christ?

hitler was not religious, he did not convince the catholic church to back him up, he forced them to. he actually replaced the german churchs with his own teachings and replaced the bibles with his own book. he suppressed all other religions except for the religion he created glorifying the nazi state.

and i know that it's correct about using religion to justify their wrong-doings, but that's not the point. the point is the retarded way that Akuto is trying to fix it. and besides in the context of the story, do we see the wrongdoings except for trying to stop Akuto who is supposed to be a demon lord and actually does become a demon lord, and those who are obviously bad guys who actually want to take the place of the demon lord?

Government = religious system when there is a theocracy, you're thinking about governments with separation between church and state or where there the country is atheist and all religions and political beliefs except the state's is oppressed. And what do you know? The Empire in this story is a theocracy!

If you're going to say something, please learn more before replying. No better yet, you shouldn't even show the evident bias against Catholicism in any counter-argument. It just shows your inherent view against religion and provides sources of exploitation from which others can destroy your argument. And just so you know, I'm not even Catholic, actually I despise the Catholic Church in general. Do I hate the people who are Catholic? Not at all, but as you said the conduct of the Catholic Church is horrible. In general, the conduct of people in all religions can be seen as "bad". Of course the reality is that people are just bad in general. It's not religion that does that to people but people use religion to justify being bad.

And so what do you do about the situation? What do you do about the wrong doing by the people using their religion or whatever they use to justify their actions? Do you go right to them and do the same thing they do by using force? Is that really the right thing? Well, that's what Akuto is doing. He condemns the system because people are killing and waging war and yet he does the exact same thing. He goes on a revolution basically and revolutions in general end in even more war. History has shown this time and time again. The only reason a happy ending could come out of his actions is because this is fiction.

Regardless of whatever detailed examples backed with tons of evidence you may have, does that mean that religion is wrong? Instead it just shows the evil of humans and how they try to justify themselves. Does that mean we attack them to end their evil? No that's just evil in itself and creates more pain and destruction. And that's exactly why Akuto fails in his actions. It's not about whether or not the system is evil but what is the response? A violent response is not a great response. And to be honest I don't see a horrible system in the story that does horrible actions I can recall, of course I may not remember. But either way, evil or not, Akuto is doing the wrong action. I think perhaps you've missed the point.
Jun 5, 2010 1:22 AM

Nov 2008
Now that you explained yourself thoroughly, I agree with you, however I am not sure about Hitler being not religious. I mean, there are are a deal of questionable quotes and articles. Pardon my ignorance but I am not really sure about the, "he did not convince the catholic church to back him up, he forced them to" part. I shall do research on that later.

About me mentioning "Anti-Christ", when I saw "anarchist" I mistook that for it. Yeah, I have been doing work the whole night so my eyes are killing me.

But yeah, I agree with everything else.

Oh and about "you shouldn't even show the evident bias against Catholicism in any counter-argument." No, I don't have a bias on that. I understand the good and bad of religion. However, the bad outweighs the good. Well, if you take into account the society and not the religion itself.
Maximatum99Jun 5, 2010 1:29 AM
Jun 5, 2010 1:25 AM
May 2009
Here, some proof for you.

http://www.bede.org.uk/hitler.htm
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1144&dat=19420603&id=u1cbAAAAIBAJ&sjid=hkwEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3979,4701052
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm
http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/church_in_nazi_germany.htm

In general summary, Hitler decides that he must use the Catholic Church and its influence in order to gain power and maintain it. The Catholic Church decide that Hitler was a good counter vs Russian Communism and Atheism and so agree to support him. Hitler eventually decides to take over religion in Germany and replace it with his own brand of Nazi Christianity. In conclusion Hitler used the Catholic Church to gain power and when it was no longer of use, he took over religion in Germany and made it support him, the Nazis.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

werrston - Apr 9, 2010

101 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 23, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

DeadIEnd - Apr 2, 2010

198 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 23, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ClementIV - Jun 18, 2010

284 by NiGhTmArE_Spirit »»
May 18, 12:27 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ClementIV - Jun 11, 2010

121 by Talamare »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:18 PM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

garfield15 - Apr 16, 2010

123 by Yubisoft »»
Oct 26, 2023 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.