Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 8:31 AM
Dec 2023
Animation was actually so good
Feb 11, 8:40 AM

Aug 2021
female law animated was just what i needed today. law vs. blackbeard animation looks great. kuzan introduction was so cold
Feb 11, 8:59 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Extremely saucy episode. We're eating too good.
Feb 11, 9:00 AM
Feb 2022
Verry cool fight, and the animation is tunning
Feb 11, 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
it really made me feel sad for Cracker to be 1 tapped. it really seemed dark
𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž
ㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž
ㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀㅀ𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 π’Ύπ“ˆ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž (ᐒ..ᐒ)
γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ »[π’₯π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 π“‚π‘’π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“Ž]«
Feb 11, 9:40 AM
Apr 2021
i dont care honestly if we get 1 episode every 2 weeks if every episode will be peak like this
Feb 11, 9:51 AM
Jul 2013
My brain is still processing what my eyes saw.

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Blackbeard vs Trafalgar Law πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

And about Kuzan, no, no, without words...
Feb 11, 10:52 AM

Jun 2008
Femlaw is finally here, and he didn't dissapoint. Lol at his crew being whipped for him/her.

Feb 11, 12:09 PM

Nov 2017
OMG Law in female version! ❀️ It's been a long time since there has been a fight without Luffy!
Feb 11, 12:17 PM

Aug 2018
Epic episode, Law vs Black Beard is off the charts, Law is so OP now by the way. The beginning of the ep with Law's crew having their genders switched was funny as fuck. We finally got to know what happened to Pudding and Aokiji, so many things happened.

9,8/10
Feb 11, 1:29 PM

May 2016
That animation was so beautiful holy shit
Feb 11, 3:57 PM
Apr 2021
THe animation was AMAZING
Feb 11, 7:03 PM

Aug 2011
I didn't expect a lot from Law's crew since the beginning, but this episode showed me I was sooo wrong! They're all pretty cool, and how synchronized they are in their attack and defense was incredible to see. Looking forward to where how the fight will end!
desu desu binches
Feb 11, 10:37 PM

May 2018
yall help me jog my memory.... I thought ice dude was a navy admiral?

also nice to know law is hot no matter what the gender lol
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 11, 11:35 PM

Oct 2009
This was fire!!!!
This is the best Law has ever been, and really nice to see his crew actually being useful!

WTF is Aokiji with Blackbeard!?

Man there are so many revelations lately, its crazyyy!
I hope this hype keeps up.
Feb 12, 4:48 AM

Jul 2013
Blackbeard's really op and Kuzan too. Wonder what he's up to
Feb 12, 10:39 AM

May 2020
kuzan looked cold af
amazing episode
cant wait for more

Feb 12, 11:43 AM
Sep 2021
The animation on the Gura Gura no mi was fucking amazing, hopefully they keep up with this animation level for every fight.
Feb 12, 2:56 PM
Jan 2024
First off let me clear about being a non-manga reader so I have no way of knowing things but Blackbeard has always make me feel like he is a bad omen. His presence makes me uneasy, just thinking how his crew got Pudding and targetting Law, I have a bad feeling somehow and I do not want to entertain any bad thoughts πŸ₯²

I am hoping nothing happens to him, not prepared for a lost this time around.

Kuzan's appearrance is a twist that I wasn't expecting at all. The last appearance we saw from him was riding a bike across the sea and that's where my memory can last recall. Can someone explain to me what's happening without spoilers from the manga? I am in utter shock right now.
Feb 13, 1:21 AM
Aug 2023
Law vs Blackbeard πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Feb 13, 3:38 AM

Apr 2015
Reply to NoelleIsSleepy
yall help me jog my memory.... I thought ice dude was a navy admiral?

also nice to know law is hot no matter what the gender lol
@Noelle43 Poor Kuzan reduced to an ice dude :(

But no, after the summit war, Sengoku recommended Aokiji to be the next fleet admiral; something which Akainu took an issue with. Hence, they battled it out on Punk Hazard (hence, the half fire and half-ice nature of the island), and our boy Kuzan lost the battle. Kuzan, being a based character, had an issue with Akainu's "justice" and left the navy. At the end of PH, Aokiji made his first post-TS appearance and in Dressrosa, it was revealed he is one of the ten commanders of BB pirates.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 10:33 AM
Dec 2014
So we all underestimated Law crew
Feb 13, 12:16 PM

May 2018
Reply to CG-Silver
@Noelle43 Poor Kuzan reduced to an ice dude :(

But no, after the summit war, Sengoku recommended Aokiji to be the next fleet admiral; something which Akainu took an issue with. Hence, they battled it out on Punk Hazard (hence, the half fire and half-ice nature of the island), and our boy Kuzan lost the battle. Kuzan, being a based character, had an issue with Akainu's "justice" and left the navy. At the end of PH, Aokiji made his first post-TS appearance and in Dressrosa, it was revealed he is one of the ten commanders of BB pirates.
@CG-Silver Haha I still love the character ok! It's just been a few years. Thanks for the memory refresh :)
GO DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Feb 13, 5:06 PM
Apr 2016
amazing series soo far
Feb 14, 6:19 AM
Jan 2021
law awakened fruit is neat
Feb 14, 12:59 PM
Apr 2021
bro black beard went brrr
Feb 14, 3:32 PM
May 2021
I STILL CANT GET OVER HOW QUICKLY THE OP AND ED HAVE GROWN ON ME, OH HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SERIES, NO SERIES WILL EVER BE ABLE TO SURPASS THE LEGACY OF ONE PIECE

AND VAN OGRE AND KUZAN ARE SO OP, AND KUZAN HAS COME BACK WITH AN EVEN COOLER LOOK, I LOVE IT

but the cliffhanger on the fight :(

Feb 15, 2:02 AM
Oct 2021
Law Vs Blackbeard!! πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
The animation on the Gura Gura no mi was fucking amazing, hopefully they keep up with this animation level for every fight.
Aokiji Kuzan looks so cool and Menacing.
Pudding Kidnapped!? Poor:'(
I Can't Wait for Next episode!! πŸ˜€πŸ‘Š
#PeakPiece
Feb 16, 1:43 PM
Sep 2023
the animation was godly, the genderswap was hilarious and the intense fight was just lovely, even though the arc has just started
Feb 16, 1:47 PM
Sep 2023
the animation was godly, the genderswap was hilarious and the intense fight was just lovely, even though the arc has just started
Feb 17, 2:57 AM
May 2020
I like the new artstyle, it fits with egghead
Feb 17, 4:05 AM
πŸ₯Š CHAMPION πŸ₯Š

Apr 2016
amazing combat between Law and Kurohige!!!
kekeke
Feb 18, 9:03 AM
Aug 2023
just amazing no words
Feb 19, 7:53 PM

Mar 2020
Heyy, no recap this time!
Getting used to this opening for sure af. Real good visuals and real good music as always.
Genderbent Law is the law for the ages lmao
Cool visuals to demonstrate the powers of Aokiji and Blackbeard and everyone right there.. almost too cool :D

Overall, a good episode.
I really love how the world of One Piece has basically opened up after Wano, where we get so many big players doing something or the other rather than being newsdumps in the ending of major arcs. Not that anything was wrong with that, because those were also some of the most hype moments, but watching them in action in real time is definitely something else!
Feb 20, 3:00 PM
May 2020
kuzan an opp now, pudding and the rest of the big mom family got merked differently and now it looks like trafalgar law is about to hit the hay after the fraud black beard used his special ability spawn camping
Feb 22, 11:18 PM
Sep 2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feb 27, 4:16 PM
Sep 2019
gogogogogogogogogod
Feb 27, 6:33 PM

Aug 2019

Female Law!!

Now this is the episode I've been waiting for lol
Mar 2, 4:16 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect Kuzan to join the Blackbeard pirates and attack Big Mom's territory... what a cowardly move after she got defeated. Cracker was severely outmatched though obviously, but where was Katakuri? Still recovering?
Mar 2, 5:02 PM

Feb 2018
Female Law was the highlight of the episode πŸ‘€ . Blackbeard vs Law is so good though
Mar 9, 9:23 PM

Dec 2013
Animation looked really good in this episode. It's really good to see Law's crew not being useless for once.
Mar 17, 2:57 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
this ep was great!! loved that they animated the cover story

only complaint: too much red lightning which implies the wrong conclusion (conquerors haki), especially after seeing Shanks and Rayleigh recently
Mar 28, 5:43 AM
Oct 2017
Lots of action between two great characters... coooool
Apr 11, 12:28 PM

Jun 2019
Lady Law was beautiful. The Law vs Blackbeard fight was awesome. Sady, it looks like Law's crew might not be able to handle all of them alone.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 419 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Sep 26, 2009

108 by gannoncannon55 »»
30 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kevin_video - Sep 19, 2009

128 by gannoncannon55 »»
49 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion

IzanaSolos - 7 hours ago

17 by 5hadow17 »»
1 hour ago

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - Yesterday

10 by GudBoy »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 459 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

greenmush - Jul 18, 2010

136 by im-_Kira »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.