Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 25, 12:15 AM
Jul 2020
I heard a rumor says it will have 12 episodes and considering first episode will be an hour long
So what do you guys think how much it can cover
I personally think if this season is going to be 12 episodes long then around chapter 156 or 157 (giyu and tanjiro vs akaza) can be a good finale
What are your thoughts??
Jan 25, 12:46 AM
Jul 2021
so the arc has 9 chapters(so maybe 5-6 episodes)but i think it will cover the first half of the final arc și that would be the battle with doma and akaza maybe and the final season should be kokushibo and muzan battle
Jan 25, 12:58 AM

Jan 2021
Honestly, I don't know anymore. If we are to believe the rumours that it's going to be 12 episodes then I guess we can also believe the rumours that they are going to be adapting additional content like the LN or maybe stories of water and flames. That's the only way this season can be named "Hashira training arc". That's how Ufotbale has been doing it since Mugen train.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 25, 1:05 AM

Jul 2015
This will be definitely the shortest arc in the series.
Judging by how this is a 1:1 adaptation so far and we tend to have double length first and last episode, I'd say it will be 5 or 6 episodes.

Jan 25, 1:33 AM
Aug 2022
Rengokukyojiro said:
I heard a rumor says it will have 12 episodes and considering first episode will be an hour long
So what do you guys think how much it can cover
I personally think if this season is going to be 12 episodes long then around chapter 156 or 157 (giyu and tanjiro vs akaza) can be a good finale
What are your thoughts??

I don’t think this season will cover anything past hashira training.

My guess is they’ll most likely end the season on
Jan 25, 7:23 AM

Apr 2015
Probably 5-6 episodes since they saving the final 3 hashiras for 3 movies and maybe even final movie for Muzan or perhaps a final TV season for Sunrise countdown arc.
Jan 25, 8:56 AM
Mar 2021
if they cover the infinite castle arc they definitely lose Rating and viewership so they won't make that mistake.this season only about training and getting hashira characters close to newcomers and tanjiro and others ..most important moment for me is that muzan comes to meet ubayashiki. i want this to be a start point for the upcoming arcs it will increase the rating and viewership ..✌
Anime Rules the world
Jan 25, 9:39 AM
Sep 2019
Am I the only one thinking it will have 2/3 episodes if they're stretching some chapters and adding original scenes?😅
Dude, the arc has 9 chapters, most of the anime adapts 3 chapters per episode and we have 1 hour long 1st episode. How do you go to 5-6 episodes?😅
I'm still thinking they should air infinity castle arc right after hashira training
Jan 25, 10:14 AM
Jul 2020
MaxAkumax said:
Am I the only one thinking it will have 2/3 episodes if they're stretching some chapters and adding original scenes?😅
Dude, the arc has 9 chapters, most of the anime adapts 3 chapters per episode and we have 1 hour long 1st episode. How do you go to 5-6 episodes?😅
I'm still thinking they should air infinity castle arc right after hashira training

yeah thats what I was thinking they can't just show squad training with hashiras in this season or we will get rengoku or giyu gaiden but I think best would be cover some content from infinity castle arc
Jan 28, 5:00 PM
Jan 2020
I believe the movie will consist of four chapters: 128, 129, 130, and 131, concluding with
. As we know, the anime is set to premiere in the spring season, specifically in April, May, and June. However, I don't anticipate it starting in April. Instead, I believe it will commence at the end of May and run until the end of June, resulting in a five-episode series.

The first episode, which will be an hour-long, will cover the same content as the movie, encompassing chapters 128 to 131. Episode 2 will include chapters 132 and 133, Episode 3 will cover chapters 134 and 135, Episode 4 will focus on chapters 136 and 137, and the final Episode 5 will conclude with chapters 138 and 139.

Regardless of the specific adaptation, it will definitely consist of five episodes.

Jan 28, 11:00 PM
Mar 2021
aau said:
I believe the movie will consist of four chapters: 128, 129, 130, and 131, concluding with
. As we know, the anime is set to premiere in the spring season, specifically in April, May, and June. However, I don't anticipate it starting in April. Instead, I believe it will commence at the end of May and run until the end of June, resulting in a five-episode series.

The first episode, which will be an hour-long, will cover the same content as the movie, encompassing chapters 128 to 131. Episode 2 will include chapters 132 and 133, Episode 3 will cover chapters 134 and 135, Episode 4 will focus on chapters 136 and 137, and the final Episode 5 will conclude with chapters 138 and 139.

Regardless of the specific adaptation, it will definitely consist of five episodes.

wow is this a leak or are you working on this project dude ,or just ur thought 👍 it was detailed explntn
Anime Rules the world
Jan 29, 8:28 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to Naveen6662246
aau said:

wow is this a leak or are you working on this project dude ,or just ur thought 👍 it was detailed explntn
@Naveen6662246
This is just a guess, and honestly, I feel like I might be wrong about everything I said. lol. All I tried to do was see how ufotable adapted the anime in previous seasons and in hour-long episodes. Also, I don't think they are ever in a hurry to adapt.
aauJan 29, 8:32 AM
Feb 2, 5:12 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to FZREMAKE
Honestly, I don't know anymore. If we are to believe the rumours that it's going to be 12 episodes then I guess we can also believe the rumours that they are going to be adapting additional content like the LN or maybe stories of water and flames. That's the only way this season can be named "Hashira training arc". That's how Ufotbale has been doing it since Mugen train.
@FZREMAKE There were rather serious rumors saying it would be a whole, full cour? Weird. Without adapting stuff from the LNs and without adding many anime original scenes, I can't imagine it having 12 episodes, lol.

I'd rather expect circa 8 episodes. I can see it working out well, if this arc will be animated faithfully and will cover ch. 128-139. There is a huge potential to have many scenes extended in a fancy way, but I don't want to get my hopes high when it comes to non-manga stuff. Not after seeing how content from the Fanbooks got treated in Entertainment District arc and in Swordsmith Village arc, lol.

But if there will be several nods to light novels and anime original scenes other than extended action sequences, then still, the total amount of 10 episodes seem to be the most reasonable. Even then, I feel it'd be dragging out this arc for too long if there weren't any types of scenes I mentioned earlier.
Feb 2, 7:32 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Adnash
@FZREMAKE There were rather serious rumors saying it would be a whole, full cour? Weird. Without adapting stuff from the LNs and without adding many anime original scenes, I can't imagine it having 12 episodes, lol.

I'd rather expect circa 8 episodes. I can see it working out well, if this arc will be animated faithfully and will cover ch. 128-139. There is a huge potential to have many scenes extended in a fancy way, but I don't want to get my hopes high when it comes to non-manga stuff. Not after seeing how content from the Fanbooks got treated in Entertainment District arc and in Swordsmith Village arc, lol.

But if there will be several nods to light novels and anime original scenes other than extended action sequences, then still, the total amount of 10 episodes seem to be the most reasonable. Even then, I feel it'd be dragging out this arc for too long if there weren't any types of scenes I mentioned earlier.
@Adnash That's the thing. The training arc alone is maximum 4 or 5 episodes considering that the first episode is longer than a normal episode. The content is way too less for it to be 12 episodes long. 2 more episodes if they want to stretch some things from the manga itself and dive a bit into the infinity castle arc.

Feb 2, 10:14 AM
Mar 2021
FZREMAKE said:
@Adnash That's the thing. The training arc alone is maximum 4 or 5 episodes considering that the first episode is longer than a normal episode. The content is way too less for it to be 12 episodes long. 2 more episodes if they want to stretch some things from the manga itself and dive a bit into the infinity castle arc.

i also feel the same way but we heard rumors about making into trio movies ,that's why im quite guessing aniplex and other distributors have tasted the money from befre,mugen trin arc, and swrd vlg arc , so they would go the same way first ,or than they would convert into tv anime like first season with more content or upside down maybe...... 🤔
Anime Rules the world
Feb 2, 10:32 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Naveen6662246
FZREMAKE said:

i also feel the same way but we heard rumors about making into trio movies ,that's why im quite guessing aniplex and other distributors have tasted the money from befre,mugen trin arc, and swrd vlg arc , so they would go the same way first ,or than they would convert into tv anime like first season with more content or upside down maybe...... 🤔
@Naveen6662246 The rumour about 3 movies was for the infinity castle arc.
The season being adapted right now covers the Hashira training arc. It will get a movie for its first episode and then it will air in episode format.
After this arc, the infinity castle arc starts.

Feb 2, 11:04 PM
Jul 2021
ZshadowZ669 said:
so the arc has 9 chapters(so maybe 5-6 episodes)but i think it will cover the first half of the final arc și that would be the battle with doma and akaza maybe and the final season should be kokushibo and muzan battle

The Final arc will be a movie trilogy
Feb 2, 11:05 PM
Jul 2021
Biisoo said:
Probably 5-6 episodes since they saving the final 3 hashiras for 3 movies and maybe even final movie for Muzan or perhaps a final TV season for Sunrise countdown arc.

Feb 10, 4:01 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to FZREMAKE
@FZREMAKE In reality, when they adapted the Mugen Train arc to episodes they called it Mugen Train and then called the next arc Red Pike District, so it's likely that once the Hashira Training arc was over they'll announce the infinite castle arc as part 2 of 4 season (a bit like what Jjk 2 also did with the past of Gojo and Shibuya arc)
Feb 10, 4:04 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to squeekeez
ZshadowZ669 said:

@squeekeez They never confirmed anything, they were just rumors to be taken with a grain of salt regarding the film trilogy
Feb 10, 4:07 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to OroficB06
@FZREMAKE In reality, when they adapted the Mugen Train arc to episodes they called it Mugen Train and then called the next arc Red Pike District, so it's likely that once the Hashira Training arc was over they'll announce the infinite castle arc as part 2 of 4 season (a bit like what Jjk 2 also did with the past of Gojo and Shibuya arc)
@OroficB06 That's true but Jjk S2 was an actual S2 while mugen train and Yuukaku hen are considered two separate entries. You can call it S2 but they are still two separate entries.
Same goes for now. They are naming this arc Hashira training arc. Next season will most probably be called infinity castle arc unless they adapt it into movies.

Feb 10, 4:10 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to FZREMAKE
@OroficB06 That's true but Jjk S2 was an actual S2 while mugen train and Yuukaku hen are considered two separate entries. You can call it S2 but they are still two separate entries.
Same goes for now. They are naming this arc Hashira training arc. Next season will most probably be called infinity castle arc unless they adapt it into movies.
@FZREMAKE If it really is just a season of Hashira (albeit with the original additions), it will be the worst season of Demon Slayer. I don't think they want to risk it after the disappointment of season 3, even if the ideal would have been to do 24 episodes to include the whole castle of the infinite
Feb 10, 4:21 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to OroficB06
@FZREMAKE If it really is just a season of Hashira (albeit with the original additions), it will be the worst season of Demon Slayer. I don't think they want to risk it after the disappointment of season 3, even if the ideal would have been to do 24 episodes to include the whole castle of the infinite
@OroficB06 It might be since it has almost no content apart from just watching them do some training. I don't think it's a disappointment for Ufotable or aniplex at least cause the tour movie is making millions again.
S3 again, might have been the weakest season till now, but remember that it was still the most viewed anime last year. This might feel like a weird approach but it just builds up more and more hype for the infinity castle.

Feb 11, 1:36 PM
Oct 2019
Maybe Channing Tatum and his daughter know the answer, they went to the World Tour premiere at New York yesterday to watch the special movie.
https://x.com/Crunchyroll/status/1756538240230936698?s=20
Feb 19, 6:49 AM

Aug 2015
Reply to ZshadowZ669
@ZshadowZ669

6 episodes for only 9 chapters seems still kinda dragged (not as horrible as one piece levels of dragging but still), what was the point in making a season for 9 chapters, should have been an ova or something
Feb 19, 10:07 AM
Mar 2021
Elfezen said:
@ZshadowZ669

6 episodes for only 9 chapters seems still kinda dragged (not as horrible as one piece levels of dragging but still), what was the point in making a season for 9 chapters, should have been an ova or something

if they cover 1hr in 1st ep ,how much cntent will they cover then ,
Anime Rules the world
Feb 19, 10:21 AM

Aug 2015
Reply to Naveen6662246
Elfezen said:
@ZshadowZ669

if they cover 1hr in 1st ep ,how much cntent will they cover then ,
@Naveen6662246 oh the first episode will be 1 hour? then what will they even put in 6 episodes if its 9 chapters, will it also adapt some of the infinity castle arc maybe
Feb 19, 3:15 PM

Jan 2021
they can cover the whole arc in a single hour long episode lol
its possible that they could add LN stuff or adapt a section of the next arc
Read the visual novel nerd
Feb 20, 1:48 AM
Mar 2021
Elfezen said:
@Naveen6662246 oh the first episode will be 1 hour? then what will they even put in 6 episodes if its 9 chapters, will it also adapt some of the infinity castle arc maybe

did u see in opening leak,tanjiro goes head to head with muzan smiling tht scene actually in inf cstle arc beginning so I'm still thinking that they have to go for next arc or rather if they adapt rengoku and giyu,shinobu seperate missions then they can cover it up to 6ep
Anime Rules the world
Feb 25, 5:39 AM

Aug 2020
The amount needed to drag this series for more 5 years.

Mar 1, 6:51 AM
Mar 2019
They'll most likely adapt some of the side stories and light novel content. There's no way 6 episodes can make up a season
TheRealNinjanime
Mar 9, 11:16 AM

Aug 2013
Thi will be 6 or 7 episodes at most
Mar 10, 7:01 AM
Nov 2021
Reply to KitsuFrost
The amount needed to drag this series for more 5 years.
@KitsuFrost You do realize the manga is already over, right?
Mar 10, 9:12 AM
Oct 2022
The best thing is that you can actually expect anything at all and that's why everyone is waiting to see what will happen you should definitely wait for episode 6 to see if there is more or not and how they are gonna adapt that massive final arc.

note : final arc = infinity castle + sunrise countdown.
Mar 10, 3:17 PM
Oct 2019
Naveen6662246 said:
Elfezen said:

did u see in opening leak,tanjiro goes head to head with muzan smiling tht scene actually in inf cstle arc beginning so I'm still thinking that they have to go for next arc or rather if they adapt rengoku and giyu,shinobu seperate missions then they can cover it up to 6ep

I watch the first episode in cinema and the opening doesn't really show the final arc, rather it indicates a cliffhanger to end the season right at the start of Infinite Castle.
Mar 10, 3:20 PM
Oct 2019
Adnash said:

0 rumors of reliable peoples for a whole cour actually.
Mar 18, 3:19 AM

Jan 2016
Reply to JaysonNnN
Naveen6662246 said:
Elfezen said:

I watch the first episode in cinema and the opening doesn't really show the final arc, rather it indicates a cliffhanger to end the season right at the start of Infinite Castle.
@JaysonNnN ye but remember how jujutsu kaisen do it? They had special opening too for only 5-6 episodes
Mar 18, 11:36 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Akashi96
@JaysonNnN ye but remember how jujutsu kaisen do it? They had special opening too for only 5-6 episodes
@Akashi96 Ye for the whole 1st arc of season 2.
For the moment nothing says that it is the same situation for Kimetsu, we even seem to be heading towards a mini season.
Mar 30, 7:25 AM
Aug 2018
7 Episodes:
1- 128,129,some pages of 131 (May 12)
2- 130,131 (May 19)
3- 132, 133(half), (May 26)
4- 133(half),134 (June 2)
5- 135, 136(half), (June 9)
6- 136(half), 137 (June 16)
7- 138,139 (June 23)
Mar 31, 1:43 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to JaysonNnN
Adnash said:

0 rumors of reliable peoples for a whole cour actually.
@JaysonNnN Yeah, I thought so. I wasn't tracking every bit of information regarding the newest season, however, I would have heard if there had been any reliable person saying that the anime adaptation of the Pillar Training arc was planned out to be an one-cour long series, so lasting for circa 12 episodes of regular length.
Mar 31, 1:50 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to I_frad_4488
7 Episodes:
1- 128,129,some pages of 131 (May 12)
2- 130,131 (May 19)
3- 132, 133(half), (May 26)
4- 133(half),134 (June 2)
5- 135, 136(half), (June 9)
6- 136(half), 137 (June 16)
7- 138,139 (June 23)
@I_frad_4488 And what is the source of this information? Is there any, or is it just a mere prediction of yours or other fans?
Mar 31, 3:44 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Adnash
@JaysonNnN Yeah, I thought so. I wasn't tracking every bit of information regarding the newest season, however, I would have heard if there had been any reliable person saying that the anime adaptation of the Pillar Training arc was planned out to be an one-cour long series, so lasting for circa 12 episodes of regular length.
@Adnash The most recent reliable leak i have see, said less than 10.
Mar 31, 5:43 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to JaysonNnN
@Adnash The most recent reliable leak i have see, said less than 10.
@JaysonNnN Well, I don't know about which one you are talking about, but the amount of less than 10 episodes is nothing new. Many people, me included, predicted the Pillar Training arc anime would not have a full cour unless anime original stories, light novels, or any other additions else were included. Since the previous seasons were faithful to the source material, it was safe to assume the newest season wouldn't be any different and wouldn't have stuff like filler episodes (Mugen Train TV was exceptional in this aspect), or stuff taken from the other canon materials (like Fanbooks; i.e. Uzui's youth or Gyokko's backstory didn't make it to the anime).

I don't know if there has already been published the official number of episodes, but if it hasn't, then we can only guess how it will be like.
Mar 31, 6:41 PM
Jan 2021
MaxAkumax said:

Nah, I’m with you on that I’ve been saying that for the longest time maybe at most 4 episodes but it’ll most likely be 3 episodes, cause the first episode for the Entertainment District Arc and Swordsmith Village Arc both covered 4 chapters so since the Hashira Training Arc is also gonna be the same length as the first episode of those arcs it should cover 4 chapters too, which leaves 5 chapters left which they can go 2 ways the next episode will cover 2 chapters and the next episode after that will cover 3 chapters or if it goes up to 4 episodes it will be episode 1 4 chapters, episode 2 2 chapters, episode 3 2 chapters, and episode 4 will have the last chapter for the first half of the episode then the second half will be the first chapter of the Infinity Castle Arc, then we will probably get either a 2 week to a month break for the Infinity Castle Arc to officially start, kinda like how they did with both arcs in JJK season 2 after Gojo’s Past Arc we got a 3 or 4 week then the Shibuya Incident Arc started, then they’ll cover the entirety of the Infinity Castle Arc which should be about 19 or 20 episodes unless they cut that arc into 2 parts which I wouldn’t be surprised cause they’re trying to milk the hell out of this series cause DS’s anime should’ve been over by now, the Infinity Castle Arc can easily be split into 2 pets with 10 episodes each, I really would hope not but I can already see them doing that just to milk DS even more, I’m also hearing people say they’re still gonna make the Hashira Training Arc 12 episodes cause it’ll adapt the light novels and The Song of Water and Flame chapters, which is that is true then yeah this season will be 12 episodes, but I hope not cause that’s milking it even more but it wouldn’t be too much of a surprise if it’s true
SilenceJayMar 31, 6:54 PM

More topics from this board

» Is this gonna be filler?

Nmasih8193 - Apr 15

18 by Rhaelynne »»
Apr 23, 11:28 PM

» Worth watching?

Vapor_AU - Apr 17

32 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 18, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

43 by deg »»
Apr 15, 5:45 AM

» Waste of tims ( 1 2 )

binkthebest - Mar 4

67 by XJAM35 »»
Apr 15, 3:49 AM

» Why does Ufotable like to hide contents until last minutes?

Elvarth - Apr 6

8 by trinitroglycerin »»
Apr 11, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.