Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 23, 1:51 AM

Aug 2020
Is it just me or is this anime getting boring and boring every episode?
I hope it gets better tho, I wouldn’t enjoy dropping it but every episode is te same thing and nothing really happens.

🎃 My MALoween Candy 2023 🎃

Jan 23, 2:34 AM
Dec 2017
You can't drop Torture Tortura
Jan 23, 2:38 AM
Dec 2022
its funny. that's what matters to me. and I'm loving Himesama too. hehe.
Jan 23, 3:01 AM
Jan 2024
this actually is so funny imo. Random but fun asf
Jan 23, 3:03 AM
May 2017
alucinotronic said:
I hope it gets better tho, I wouldn’t enjoy dropping it but every episode is te same thing and nothing really happens.

lmao imagine taking a gag anime seriously

but nah its not lame and boring its actually funny because its randomness lol
Jan 23, 3:07 AM

Aug 2020
Might have spoiler for those who haven’t watch the 3rd episode, read at you’re own care.

It was funny indeed, I enjoyed 1st ep so much, but now It’s not funny anymore cause you know what’s going to happen as it’s the same as the last two episodes.
I wished the knight saved her and another battle happened and she got captured again than same lame torture would happen for a while and new stuff would come out, but next episode same thing will happen: Himesama would be tortured 4 times during the ep, she’d give in useless info or Maou will came out with some absurd excuse for not using that info, well, I really hope something happens cause it’s not funny anymore to myself.

Jan 23, 5:00 AM

Jul 2015
It is an episodic comedy, so you get what you see.

Jan 23, 11:39 AM

Oct 2015
I haven't seen the third episode yet but I'm really enjoying it so far. Glad to see it isn't only going to go the food route as that would have gotten quite repetitive. Overall funny show with some wholesome moments too.
Jan 23, 12:12 PM

Apr 2021
alucinotronic said:

I thought that was the point, they keep torturing her, but she is not giving any real information to use, but she gets to enjoy everything.

Meaning she is actually more clever than they give her credit for.

… 🤔
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jan 23, 1:04 PM
May 2011
The food jokes have kind of gotten old, but the Hime's friendship with the two oni (?) and the daughter are very cute and enjoyable
Jan 23, 2:03 PM
Feb 2021
it’s a gag anime with a clear formula baked in. why did you expect lots of variation? lol
Jan 23, 3:43 PM
Dec 2021
dxtremecaliber said:
alucinotronic said:

lmao imagine taking a gag anime seriously

but nah its not lame and boring its actually funny because its randomness lol

Well it’s the same joke that becomes overused and boring
Jan 23, 9:18 PM
Czech Pirate

Aug 2015
>why gag Anime use same joke all time why No Battle schonen mappa figts ??????
Anybody who complains about "wish fufilment" on this website should be pelted with rocks.
Jan 26, 7:12 AM

May 2022
Just be patient, itll get somewhere. This show isn't meant to be taken seriously, just watch along with some other shows and relax.

Also as @Hungrydavo says you cant drop Torture Tortura.

Jan 26, 9:17 AM
Oct 2019
MAL consistently doesn't understand gag comedies
Jan 29, 11:18 PM
Oct 2019
Just drop it, this Anime is not for you.
Jan 30, 4:31 AM

Aug 2020
Well, actually something different did happen this last episode (ep. 4), not the exactly same food joke the whole episode. It did get me some laughers indeed.

It wasn’t the same “baked formula” as some said that bothered me, see, the formula is: princess is tortured, she fells for it, gives ups a secret and the secret ends up being inutile, ok I get that is the premisse of this show and that’s ok for me now, what really bothered me was they using THE SAME TORTURE all over the first 3 episodes. It got me bored and I can’t laugh about the same joke forever you know, this 4th episode followed the same formula but with different jokes (aka tortures) that was good enough for me to keep watching, hope they continue this line and being clever about the tortures.

@LordKirkis thanks for the advice, I’m watching 10 anime from this season + Frieren and some others shows along with those releasing and I might be really wanting something out of it as the others get to some place right? But it seems you are right, I’ll just watch it casually like a stand up comedy or something like that. Just hope they don’t stagnate on the same food tortures forever haha, mixing them up with some other stuff like in this 4th episode is fine, the beer torture today was pretty funny even tho being the same-o you know.

Feb 7, 12:16 PM

May 2022
Reply to alucinotronic
Well, actually something different did happen this last episode (ep. 4), not the exactly same food joke the whole episode. It did get me some laughers indeed.

It wasn’t the same “baked formula” as some said that bothered me, see, the formula is: princess is tortured, she fells for it, gives ups a secret and the secret ends up being inutile, ok I get that is the premisse of this show and that’s ok for me now, what really bothered me was they using THE SAME TORTURE all over the first 3 episodes. It got me bored and I can’t laugh about the same joke forever you know, this 4th episode followed the same formula but with different jokes (aka tortures) that was good enough for me to keep watching, hope they continue this line and being clever about the tortures.

@LordKirkis thanks for the advice, I’m watching 10 anime from this season + Frieren and some others shows along with those releasing and I might be really wanting something out of it as the others get to some place right? But it seems you are right, I’ll just watch it casually like a stand up comedy or something like that. Just hope they don’t stagnate on the same food tortures forever haha, mixing them up with some other stuff like in this 4th episode is fine, the beer torture today was pretty funny even tho being the same-o you know.
@alucinotronic Yeah! I have about the same amount of shows on my watch list for this season. It's really packed!. But yes that is the right approach I think; just watch an episode when the mood strikes.. A time when you want to just relax, laugh a bit with your brain off. And if the show does eventually fall off for you, then there are your other shows waiting for you!
Feb 8, 2:08 PM

Apr 2012
This is just one of those animes that you watch just to relax and turn your brain off.
Like this for example...

The end result is usually wholesome and leaves a smile on your face.

Janethan23Feb 8, 2:11 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29

35 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 22, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

56 by lasodamos »»
Sep 16, 1:23 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18

33 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.