Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jan 16, 11:40 AM

Sep 2020
Leave Takemichy alone, bro has been catching strays since Tokyo Revengers started... Why not talk about the badly written villains in every season that are just clinically dense? Their motivations are stupid and make no sense. And ofc they all have a traumatizing backstory to perfectly explain why they're so "challenged".... Except Kisaki tho. He's just been lacking something since birth.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 16, 11:42 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren Jokes ? Makoto is a chad, he managed to fuck more girls than anyone else in just one year and then he managed to die giving satisfaction to all the spectators who wanted to see him dead, that's how shitty characters are written, if Takemitchy maybe died badly for because of its uselessness I would have praised the author XD

Naw bruh let me cook. This man, Makoto, transformed from an insignificant figure to a morally questionable individual. He caused harm to others, sparked conflicts, deviated from the typical protagonist path, and essentially faced the consequences of his actions. Overall, witnessing his character development was challenging.

In contrast, Takemitchy evolves into a more significant and redeemable character, moving away from his initial lazy and indifferent demeanor. Unlike Makoto, who dug himself into increasingly deep holes until meeting a grim end, Takemitchy's journey offers a more positive trajectory. Makoto's story stands out as one of the least favorable character arcs in all anime.
@INTJ_Ren Again, you don't understand why the character is written this way and why he is in such a story. Aside from overtly exploitative content and violence for the sake of violence, the main idea of ​​School Days is that young guys should think about girls' feelings and have sincere and reasonable relationships with them instead of thinking only about sex and moving on to every new attractive love interest. Seriously, it's like saying Lelouch is a bad character because he "does political terrorism for some reason."
Jan 16, 11:53 AM

Jul 2020
imagine how hard would Takemitchy cry if he saw this thread, cut the dude some slack will ya
Jan 16, 12:03 PM
Dec 2019
RobertBobert said:
@INTJ_Ren Again, you don't understand why the character is written this way and why he is in such a story. Aside from overtly exploitative content and violence for the sake of violence, the main idea of ​​School Days is that young guys should think about girls' feelings and have sincere and reasonable relationships with them instead of thinking only about sex and moving on to every new attractive love interest. Seriously, it's like saying Lelouch is a bad character because he "does political terrorism for some reason."

What’s there to understand? Its message is overshadowed by immoral execution. What could’ve been a anime about sincere relationships takes a drastic shift with no warning. I think it’s you who doesn’t understand why the character is written this way because there was no set up to the abrupt change in makoto which resulted in the anime’s disruptive 180. Lelouch’s character arc was calculated unlike makoto’s who just became abusive outta nowhere.
Jan 16, 12:07 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
RobertBobert said:

What’s there to understand? Its message is overshadowed by immoral execution. What could’ve been a anime about sincere relationships takes a drastic shift with no warning. I think it’s you who doesn’t understand why the character is written this way because there was no set up to the abrupt change in makoto which resulted in the anime’s disruptive 180. Lelouch’s character arc was calculated unlike makoto’s who just became abusive outta nowhere.
@INTJ_Ren It only came out of nowhere if you weren't familiar with the original visual novel and didn't know that it explored the theme in much crazier and more satirical ways. School Days is actually an analogue of South Park's parody of anime romance. It's like saying Yosuga no Sora takes incest out of nowhere and you didn't expect it. When it comes to Code Geass, it's also a pretty straightforward show in its message. Ichiro didn't even try to be subtle and openly admitted that the show's staff regularly experimented with how far they could go before people simply stopped taking the show seriously.
Jan 16, 12:48 PM
Dec 2019
RobertBobert said:
@INTJ_Ren It only came out of nowhere if you weren't familiar with the original visual novel and didn't know that it explored the theme in much crazier and more satirical ways. School Days is actually an analogue of South Park's parody of anime romance. It's like saying Yosuga no Sora takes incest out of nowhere and you didn't expect it. When it comes to Code Geass, it's also a pretty straightforward show in its message. Ichiro didn't even try to be subtle and openly admitted that the show's staff regularly experimented with how far they could go before people simply stopped taking the show seriously.

Be that as it may, the change remains abrupt and seemingly out of place within the context of the anime we're discussing. Regardless of any warnings from other source material, the immoral nature of the latter half still overshadows the intended message, primarily due to Makoto's sudden character shift. This, objectively, places both the series and the character at the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.

Compared to Takemitchy, Makoto can definitely be categorized as the worst anime protagonist unless there’s a protagonist worse than the school days protagonist.
Jan 16, 12:54 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
RobertBobert said:

Be that as it may, the change remains abrupt and seemingly out of place within the context of the anime we're discussing. Regardless of any warnings from other source material, the immoral nature of the latter half still overshadows the intended message, primarily due to Makoto's sudden character shift. This, objectively, places both the series and the character at the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.

Compared to Takemitchy, Makoto can definitely be categorized as the worst anime protagonist unless there’s a protagonist worse than the school days protagonist.
@INTJ_Ren Repeating a thesis does not strengthen the old argument and isn't a new argument, sorry. The appeal to morality is extremely questionable in this case, with the same logic any anti-hero or villain-protagonist is a bad character, because being immoral and vile is bad. There was no sudden character shift here. People don't necessarily reveal their bad sides from the start, especially if they haven't had the opportunity to do so before.

The only unexpected thing about School Days was that not everyone expected the show to adapt the bad ending for the wow factor.
Jan 16, 1:12 PM
Dec 2019
RobertBobert said:
@INTJ_Ren Repeating a thesis does not strengthen the old argument and isn't a new argument, sorry. The appeal to morality is extremely questionable in this case, with the same logic any anti-hero or villain-protagonist is a bad character, because being immoral and vile is bad. There was no sudden character shift here. People don't necessarily reveal their bad sides from the start, especially if they haven't had the opportunity to do so before.

The only unexpected thing about School Days was that not everyone expected the show to adapt the bad ending for the wow factor.

Repeating? I like to use the phrase “doubling down” for cases like this. Also, for a claim to be a thesis, it needs to be substantiated with source material, which is the case here. Acknowledging that the comparison of anti-heroes to villains isn't entirely analogous, the incoherence of the anime itself supports this observation. Makoto's transformation from an indecisive character contemplating taking a picture to an abusive figure in his story hinders both the impact of his character and the overall Narritive. So yeah that shift was indeed sudden. Makoto was a wimp and did one wrong thing and suddenly that became his entirely personality until that boat ride with his psycho ex when he tried to switch back but you want to convince me people don’t reveal their bad sides at first? He was never bad to begin with which we both clearly agree on.
Jan 16, 1:55 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
RobertBobert said:

Repeating? I like to use the phrase “doubling down” for cases like this. Also, for a claim to be a thesis, it needs to be substantiated with source material, which is the case here. Acknowledging that the comparison of anti-heroes to villains isn't entirely analogous, the incoherence of the anime itself supports this observation. Makoto's transformation from an indecisive character contemplating taking a picture to an abusive figure in his story hinders both the impact of his character and the overall Narritive. So yeah that shift was indeed sudden. Makoto was a wimp and did one wrong thing and suddenly that became his entirely personality until that boat ride with his psycho ex when he tried to switch back but you want to convince me people don’t reveal their bad sides at first? He was never bad to begin with which we both clearly agree on.
@INTJ_Ren You can call it what you want, but you are simply repeating the same points, perhaps in different words, while I am forced to look for new arguments against your new, but containing the same arguments, comments. It's not fair, is it? You simply continue to ignore that the development of the situation around him has changed and in the new situation Makoto has degraded as a person. He didn’t become a bastard just out of thin air, it was his reaction to what was happening around him. For example, instead of choosing the girl he likes, he agreed to cheat, giving in to the urges of his libido.

You also successfully ignored my point that negative tendencies can lie hidden in people until they have the opportunity to express them. Instead of saying he just suddenly became abusive, look at how he was before the events of the anime and think about why being able to have romantic and sexual relationships with several hot girls changed him so much. It's quite simple, no need to argue for the sake of arguing.
Jan 16, 2:45 PM

Nov 2021
Yeah but it's also the worst show ever
Jan 16, 2:51 PM
Dec 2019
RobertBobert said:
@INTJ_Ren You can call it what you want, but you are simply repeating the same points, perhaps in different words, while I am forced to look for new arguments against your new, but containing the same arguments, comments. It's not fair, is it? You simply continue to ignore that the development of the situation around him has changed and in the new situation Makoto has degraded as a person. He didn’t become a bastard just out of thin air, it was his reaction to what was happening around him. For example, instead of choosing the girl he likes, he agreed to cheat, giving in to the urges of his libido.

You also successfully ignored my point that negative tendencies can lie hidden in people until they have the opportunity to express them. Instead of saying he just suddenly became abusive, look at how he was before the events of the anime and think about why being able to have romantic and sexual relationships with several hot girls changed him so much. It's quite simple, no need to argue for the sake of arguing.

Dude, there are 12 episodes. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything, let alone ignoring the fact that the protagonist committed one inexcusable act and it defined his whole persona until he realized at the last moment that he messed up. Then he paid the price for it.

there was only one way that the story was going to end, and he was warned about his change too. As the audience, we saw it coming, so you can't even feel sympathy or satisfaction about his fate. Once again, he became a terrible person for no reason, and you can explain why, but that doesn't justify anything, especially when it cost him his life when it never even needed to go down that path in the first place. I semi-ignored your hidden tendencies point because he was a nobody whilst being portrayed as a standup guy but because the abrupt shift in the writing he became progressively worse out of nowhere and it begs the question what was the point of the story because wits one thing to differentiate and its another to depart from what the story tries to initially be. Point A made sense, couldn’t get to point ac because point B was all over the place and not because Eid hidden tendencies that’s for sure.

If I’m repeating myself that’s just a result of you not giving me much to elaborate on. You can start saying I’m arguing for the sake of arguing all you want but at least make reputable points first, you’re talking more along the lines of “what if” while I’m just grabbing from what’s in front of us.
Jan 16, 2:59 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
RobertBobert said:

Dude, there are 12 episodes. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything, let alone ignoring the fact that the protagonist committed one inexcusable act and it defined his whole persona until he realized at the last moment that he messed up. Then he paid the price for it.

there was only one way that the story was going to end, and he was warned about his change too. As the audience, we saw it coming, so you can't even feel sympathy or satisfaction about his fate. Once again, he became a terrible person for no reason, and you can explain why, but that doesn't justify anything, especially when it cost him his life when it never even needed to go down that path in the first place. I semi-ignored your hidden tendencies point because he was a nobody whilst being portrayed as a standup guy but because the abrupt shift in the writing he became progressively worse out of nowhere and it begs the question what was the point of the story because wits one thing to differentiate and its another to depart from what the story tries to initially be. Point A made sense, couldn’t get to point ac because point B was all over the place and not because Eid hidden tendencies that’s for sure.

If I’m repeating myself that’s just a result of you not giving me much to elaborate on. You can start saying I’m arguing for the sake of arguing all you want but at least make reputable points first, you’re talking more along the lines of “what if” while I’m just grabbing from what’s in front of us.
@INTJ_Ren Oh man, think what you want. I'm not going to spend so much time on endless arguments and "you! - no, you!" exchange when all relevant arguments have already been expressed.
Jan 16, 3:06 PM
Dec 2019
RobertBobert said:
@INTJ_Ren Oh man, think what you want. I'm not going to spend so much time on endless arguments and "you! - no, you!" exchange when all relevant arguments have already been expressed.

All I did was draw from the anime; I don't understand why you feel the way you do. In the future, provide me with more details to elaborate on instead of useless semantics.

As a parting gesture, here are a couple of quotes:

“We should not be upset that others hide the truth from us, when we hide it so often from ourselves.”

“To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions”
INTJ_RenJan 16, 3:09 PM
Jan 16, 3:14 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to INTJ_Ren
RobertBobert said:

All I did was draw from the anime; I don't understand why you feel the way you do. In the future, provide me with more details to elaborate on instead of useless semantics.

As a parting gesture, here are a couple of quotes:

“We should not be upset that others hide the truth from us, when we hide it so often from ourselves.”

“To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions”
I may have sounded too harsh, it's just that over the past six months to a year I have been choosing to distance myself from arguments that become too personal or "it's either me or him" oriented. It's just not worth the effort.
Jan 16, 7:10 PM
Aug 2013
Sure he's really bad...but far from the worst. Subaru from Re:zero is way worse and so is Shinji from evangelion and so is Okabe from Steins gate
AnimeDownUnderJan 16, 7:13 PM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 16, 7:10 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Leon888
@KobayashiChi I disagree, as at least Subaru isn't a total idiot like takemidtchy is
@Leon888 You're joking right?? Subaru is a complete idiot you must've skipped the entire first season. The dude is a massive goofball with lowest IQ ever

And you can be forgiven for being dumb if you have some badass moments like Takemichi has some moments where he fights and has massive balls
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 17, 8:33 AM
Dec 2022
Leon888 said:
Do you think we have the worst protagonist ever here? I can't stand him for the fact that he cries constantly and the fact that he is completely useless from start to finish, which led me to reevaluate protagonists like Yukiteru Amano or Rudeus Greyrat.

yeah he's a crybaby but he isn't the worst protagonist when Kazuya Kinoshita exists. Literally no character development, crybaby, always horny ( at least this part is realistic ) and he almost never learns from his actions.
Jan 17, 10:57 AM

Sep 2023
Kazuya from Rent a Girlfriend truly is the worst protagonist
Jan 17, 4:45 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to EasyAdv
I see before worse, like Re Zero, this is a happy case, trust me
@EasyAdv Subaru can be annoying at times, but it's a little more justified than Takemitchy who really doesn't have any notable qualities other than crying ☠️
Jan 17, 4:45 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to PurpleTenshi
How about no and not even close to the worst protagonist. Get some eyes
@PurpleTenshi It's close instead, maybe it's not exactly the worst, but it certainly is one of the worst
Jan 17, 4:47 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Piromysl
Leon888 said:
@Piromysl What are you talking about ? Have you seen at least most of the comments? Takemitchy is a poorly written character who has the sole purpose of being disgusting and that's it... here you almost seem like a troll defending Takemitchy with these absurd arguments 🤣.
Rudeus and Yukiteru are 2 more examples of annoying and poorly written main characters, lol

I've seen this idiotic comments without any elaboration or explanation, that further validate my point, just like your blatant lack of media literacy.
@Piromysl Lol, your point is Takemitichy is a good protagonist because yes, hhahaahhahaha you haven't even given half an explanation as to why he is a good protagonist and that just reinforces my point because takemitchy is not defensible 🤣
Jan 17, 4:48 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to kudoskidd
I think the point of having him as a protagonist is to show that courage and tenacity can beat out a lot of other things like strength and intelligence.

He’s frustrating to watch since he is weak, but to quote Miley, “he hasn’t lost”
@kudoskidd But in reality it only goes forward due to luck and plot, not even on its own merits, in fact Takemitchy has nothing to praise at all...
Jan 17, 4:49 PM
Sep 2023
Leon888 said:
@EasyAdv Subaru can be annoying at times, but it's a little more justified than Takemitchy who really doesn't have any notable qualities other than crying ☠️

Like Tokyo Revengers say, Takemitchy have "Leader Skills". I base on that.
Jan 17, 4:50 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to tsubagakure
@Leon888 no point discussing it further...
do your research, but i'll let you know, Gokuu gave up against Cell.
@tsubagakure Goku actually passed the baton to his son because he understood that his strength was not enough to defeat Cell, he didn't give up, he left the place to someone else... if Gohan hadn't been there, do you think Goku would have retired from fighting Cell even though he knew Cell was stronger?
Jan 17, 4:52 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to ryzxgum
definitely one of the worst. i didn't hate it during s1 but jesus, he's just pathetic s2 onwards. constant crying and getting his ass beat. i'm just watching for side characters because he's too far gone to redeem at this point it's just a sad sight.
@ryzxgum The saddest thing is actually the people who defend Takemitchi like @Piromysl just because they can't accept that their favorite character is badly done 😂
Jan 17, 4:53 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to aLotQuestion_
School Days MC say Hi!
@aLotQuestion_ Makoto is a chad, he manages to get a lot of girls in a short time and then dies badly, also giving joy to all the spectators who hated him, there is no better protagonist XD
Jan 17, 4:56 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to INTJ_Ren
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren Jokes ? Makoto is a chad, he managed to fuck more girls than anyone else in just one year and then he managed to die giving satisfaction to all the spectators who wanted to see him dead, that's how shitty characters are written, if Takemitchy maybe died badly for because of its uselessness I would have praised the author XD

Naw bruh let me cook. This man, Makoto, transformed from an insignificant figure to a morally questionable individual. He caused harm to others, sparked conflicts, deviated from the typical protagonist path, and essentially faced the consequences of his actions. Overall, witnessing his character development was challenging.

In contrast, Takemitchy evolves into a more significant and redeemable character, moving away from his initial lazy and indifferent demeanor. Unlike Makoto, who dug himself into increasingly deep holes until meeting a grim end, Takemitchy's journey offers a more positive trajectory. Makoto's story stands out as one of the least favorable character arcs in all anime.
@INTJ_Ren But in short, Makoto deserved what happened to him, but Takemitchy didn't because he literally only gets ahead by luck and plot...
Jan 17, 5:10 PM
Dec 2019
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren But in short, Makoto deserved what happened to him, but Takemitchy didn't because he literally only gets ahead by luck and plot...

At least we can agree on one thing, but I have to disagree with the last part. While there's room for arguments about the plot, it essentially boils down to trial and error. Takemitchy reacts realistically to situations, portraying a protagonist who can be afraid, especially when faced with overwhelming challenges due to past abuse. Some events were beyond his control, but the unexpected alliances and confrontations with rival gangs aren't just coincidences—they contribute to shaping him into an excellent leader within both Toman and Black Dragon. Season 3 only scratches the surface of why Takemitchy is considered one of the best-written MCs in modern anime. The plot nor luck influence that.
Jan 17, 5:10 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to hazel87
Understanding frustration with a character is valid, but calling them the "worst protagonist ever" can be subjective and harsh. Protagonists can evoke various emotions; what one person dislikes, another might find relatable or even endearing.
Instead of focusing on negativity, let's explore the character's role and consider alternative perspectives:

1. Narrative Purpose:

• Character Growth: The constant crying and perceived uselessness may be part of the character's arc. They may be overcoming immense internal struggles or learning valuable lessons about resilience and perseverance. Judging them too harshly at the start might cause them to miss their growth potential.
  • Foil to Others: Sometimes, a seemingly weak protagonist highlights other characters' strengths. Their vulnerability can create opportunities for others to shine and showcase their courage or leadership qualities.

2. Different Archetypes:

• Not all heroes are like Yukiteru or Rudeus. Some stories require protagonists who are more introspective, vulnerable, or reliant on others. Their struggles might resonate with audiences who haven't seen themselves reflected in traditionally "strong" heroes.
  • Consider Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion. He's often criticized for his emotional outbursts and perceived cowardice. However, he represents a more realistic portrayal of teenage trauma and psychological burden, which resonated with many viewers.

Remember, diverse characters and their flaws can enrich a narrative. Judging them solely on traditional hero tropes might limit your appreciation for their unique journey and the story's message.
@hazel87 There is something to correct here:
Character growth: But Takemitchy doesn't grow, this is the point, his one quality is that he doesn't give up and that he acquires a bit of courage, but for the rest he remains useless and stupid, to give a stupid example, he knows that he has to clash with retarded kids and doesn't even think about training to support those battles a little better or he knows that exploiting time travel is fundamental to the success of his plan and yet he never tries to understand the dynamics or the power of this so-called journey through time. time... Takemitchy was written only for the classic cliché of the failed Japanese who by divine grace manages to have a 2nd chance in which he can make up for past mistakes, in which Takemitchy only succeeds by luck and plot armor...
Obstructing Others: We have plenty of examples of weak characters who can be a help to others, like Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa or Akane Tsunemori from Pshyco Pass... Takemitchy isn't one of them and just the show that wants to make it seem like one but it turns out everything was very forced.
Different archetypes: I think you don't know Yukiteru and Rudeus if you give me these examples since they are precisely those classic weak characters who need to attach themselves to others in order to move forward (although Rudeus' case is a little different)
Jan 17, 5:13 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to RobertBobert
You're missing the point of Takemichi as a protagonist in a title like this. The point is that he must, no matter what, save his friends from a large-scale gang war and injury/death in bloody fights, without being a tough fighter or a charismatic commander. This is not a story about how cool it is to fight in street gang wars and punch bad guys in the face. This is a story about how to stop bloody violence without having enough physical strength to directly stop it.

@hazel87 Exactly. Once again, people completely ignore what the story is about and what messages it wants to convey, instead just complaining that the protagonist doesn't live up to some general abstract concept.
@RobertBobert yes with time travel, I also say thank you of course, if you gave everyone this incredible power, you would see that there would be people much smarter than that stupid Takemitchy who could solve everything without being violent or charismatic leaders...
Jan 17, 5:15 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to samsince04
Leave Takemichy alone, bro has been catching strays since Tokyo Revengers started... Why not talk about the badly written villains in every season that are just clinically dense? Their motivations are stupid and make no sense. And ofc they all have a traumatizing backstory to perfectly explain why they're so "challenged".... Except Kisaki tho. He's just been lacking something since birth.
@samsince04 Because those bad boys aren't a 26 year old man who can time travel and correct his mistakes but still manages to remain stupid and useless...
Jan 17, 5:16 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Inexplicable
imagine how hard would Takemitchy cry if he saw this thread, cut the dude some slack will ya
@Inexplicable Hahahahahahaha you won XD
Jan 17, 5:17 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Neterosan
Yeah but it's also the worst show ever
@Neterosan Shhhh don't tell anyone because then there are Tokyo Midvengers fanboys who will explain to you why it's the best show ever 😂
Jan 17, 5:20 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to AnimeDownUnder
Sure he's really bad...but far from the worst. Subaru from Re:zero is way worse and so is Shinji from evangelion and so is Okabe from Steins gate
@AnimeDownUnder I hope you're joking, Okabe is a cool character
Jan 17, 5:23 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to AnimeDownUnder
@Leon888 You're joking right?? Subaru is a complete idiot you must've skipped the entire first season. The dude is a massive goofball with lowest IQ ever

And you can be forgiven for being dumb if you have some badass moments like Takemichi has some moments where he fights and has massive balls
@AnimeDownUnder There's a difference in being transported to another world you know nothing about versus being transported back to weather to correct the mistakes you've made with the possibility of knowing the future repercussions... plus at least Subaru isn't sitting around all the time cry
Jan 17, 5:24 PM
Jul 2009
Leon888 said:
@PurpleTenshi It's close instead, maybe it's not exactly the worst, but it certainly is one of the worst

It really depends on the person. At least Takemichi makes an effort and does his best considering his lack of ability and strength. I actually respect that a lot. There are so many other protagonists that have either a shitty attitude or don't make an effort, so I prefer Takemichi to those by a landslide.
Jan 17, 5:27 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to INTJ_Ren
Leon888 said:

At least we can agree on one thing, but I have to disagree with the last part. While there's room for arguments about the plot, it essentially boils down to trial and error. Takemitchy reacts realistically to situations, portraying a protagonist who can be afraid, especially when faced with overwhelming challenges due to past abuse. Some events were beyond his control, but the unexpected alliances and confrontations with rival gangs aren't just coincidences—they contribute to shaping him into an excellent leader within both Toman and Black Dragon. Season 3 only scratches the surface of why Takemitchy is considered one of the best-written MCs in modern anime. The plot nor luck influence that.
@INTJ_Ren Takemitchy, one of the best written MCs of recent years, you just can't read it ☠️
Jan 17, 5:28 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to PurpleTenshi
Leon888 said:

It really depends on the person. At least Takemichi makes an effort and does his best considering his lack of ability and strength. I actually respect that a lot. There are so many other protagonists that have either a shitty attitude or don't make an effort, so I prefer Takemichi to those by a landslide.
@PurpleTenshi Well when you have luck and the plot to help you I'd say that's the least...
Jan 17, 5:53 PM
Dec 2019
Leon888 said:
@INTJ_Ren Takemitchy, one of the best written MCs of recent years, you just can't read it ☠️

You might not agree, but many, not just myself, will express it. There's no escaping the fact that there's something about your opinion that doesn't resonate with a significant number of people including but not limited to myself.
Jan 17, 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Leon888
@RobertBobert yes with time travel, I also say thank you of course, if you gave everyone this incredible power, you would see that there would be people much smarter than that stupid Takemitchy who could solve everything without being violent or charismatic leaders...
@Leon888 This can be said about any work about time travel.
Jan 17, 6:13 PM

Apr 2023
Seeing the majority of responses posted by some users, the name of the forum should be "The protagonist you hate them of all time".
Jan 18, 1:34 AM
Mar 2012
@Leon888 for once, you're right there- in a different environ, no, he wouldn't give up, but the fact was, Gohan was there, so you cannot perform presumptions. Truth is- Gokuu actually says "Maitta", meaning, "I give up."
Jan 18, 12:23 PM
Aug 2023
quietkun27 said:
masamune from masamune kun no revenge is way more worst then takimichi

No way. Yeah he pissed me off when he folded for the cruel princess but he ain’t worse than takemichi
Jan 18, 12:25 PM
Jun 2022
Ugly11 said:
quietkun27 said:
masamune from masamune kun no revenge is way more worst then takimichi

No way. Yeah he pissed me off when he folded for the cruel princess but he ain’t worse than takemichi

gonna not agree with u here
Jan 18, 12:28 PM
Aug 2023
kyoumashi said:
Kazuya from Rent a Girlfriend truly is the worst protagonist

I haven’t seen that show but I know that is facts right there!
Jan 18, 12:34 PM
Aug 2023
Takemichi is someone you want in your corner, he’ll go to hell and back for you (even when he is told not to!)
Jan 18, 12:36 PM
Aug 2023
quietkun27 said:
Ugly11 said:

😂😂😂 do you despise masamune kun no revenge that much?
Jan 18, 12:38 PM
Jun 2022
Ugly11 said:
quietkun27 said:

enjoyed season 1 but season 2 ruined everything
Jan 18, 12:43 PM
Aug 2023
quietkun27 said:
Ugly11 said:

enjoyed season 1 but season 2 ruined everything

I can’t disagree with you there. Season 2 was a let down
Jan 19, 2:12 AM
Dec 2021
Piromysl said:
That's probably the worst take you've made so far.

you my boy must be ratio'd
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

335 by Captain22 »»
Apr 21, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

250 by Captain22 »»
Apr 19, 3:52 AM

Poll: » I read so many people saying that Takemichi is a pedo and i want to know your opinion

Onii-chanShuki - Sep 29, 2021

30 by Piromysl »»
Apr 2, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

253 by Ryokonoma »»
Mar 10, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2021

165 by Anzu_luvs_u »»
Mar 3, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.