Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 16, 5:01 PM

Dec 2022
Okay okay this caught my attention. I'll be sticking around to check this one out. Damn that girl is devious, possibly has an brother complex? Seems so, but oh boy. Home boy gonna have rough road up ahead. Looking forward to watching this one. Lmao the mom too funny.
Jan 17, 3:41 AM
Sep 2021
The episode is fascinating, the characters, story all are unique from what I watched. Excited to see more of this.
Jan 17, 6:18 AM

Oct 2022
I really like the animation and this first episode, the colors and character designs looks incredible and the art style is perfect for my taste.

Jan 17, 8:41 AM
Apr 2020
what an trushy show it is,, animation feels sweet and smooth. but the plot is bulfish. i will give this anime a one more Ep. if Mc still feels for the bleech girl.... thats it for mee... 6 out of 10..
Jan 17, 1:15 PM

Dec 2009
Let's see how the fighting animation is but so far the characters are fun, mom is best girl though.
Jan 18, 5:20 AM
Jul 2022
what an episode ending
Jan 19, 4:43 PM
Jan 2024
good! I found it very funny and surprised me because it was an original anime
Jan 21, 12:50 PM
Oct 2017
That first episode was plain weird.
Jan 21, 7:19 PM
Feb 2015
Mappa really went all out on this one, the ending left me speechless. Seem like the girl have brocon and will this anime become like showdown to win her love or Friendship win at last. Matakara is interesting character and look like he also have one of those Majin maybe?The mom also was very kawaii
Jan 22, 5:13 PM
Oct 2021
I like the art style, character designs, and humor so far. Very fun.
Jan 24, 1:43 PM

Jul 2022
zamn bro ngl this premise is interesting af
Jan 27, 9:33 AM
Jun 2012
5min in and this is already really good.

I am hoping beyond hope that the girl he sat next to turns out to be a boy. That would be beyond lit af. 🔥🔥🔥
Jan 27, 9:53 PM
Oct 2019
that was fuckin good

to start, i liked the character designs and art style. thought it looked really cool. and so far the characters and plot seems pretty interesting

random: that dude went into the cat love hotel or whatever right? was that the teacher?

and this dude in the shrine is a jin/genie?
Jan 30, 8:34 PM
Dec 2021
this show is such a splendid surprise, it had me hooked right away and i can't wait to see where the story goes!
Feb 1, 2:16 AM
Mar 2012
Cool mixed scenery. wacky character designs.
Mahoro sus, seems a scam or trap. nice Street Fighter.
liking the Aladdin references, quite nostalgic.
lots of fun puns from genie, lol imaginary friend.
that mom is wild. random dumpling pillow. Cool ED. So many siscons recent seasons.
mc quite annoying & bit Eren like. dunno if the lively animation & design can carry it.
Feb 9, 10:10 AM

Dec 2021
A MAPPA original. It's been a while since we've seen one of these, especially with their staff heavily focused on Jumps Hell Trio. Nonetheless, this series still delivers on the action front, so it's inevitable that some tales of overworking will surface for this show too.

In the meantime, as I wait for Tokyo Revengers 4, this will keep me occupied. Oh, how I wish Tokyo Revengers received the same treatment; that final punch was beautifully animated. A fun and fine start.

Feb 20, 6:19 AM

May 2020
animation carried, feels like mappa is experimenting comedy tbh
Feb 25, 11:32 AM
Feb 2023
such an amazing first episode, clean graphic, amazing ambientation and cool designs, im not gonna write as a motivation for this episode the holy bible. I just want this for a perfect first episode, if you say too much first episode what are you gonna do the rest of the series?
Mar 1, 1:54 AM
Oct 2021
good animation, cant wait to see more
Apr 10, 1:15 AM
Jun 2022
Nah nah , that's not the right time to end the episode . atleast let him punch that guy couple of times then u could have ended it .
Apr 21, 1:38 AM
Jul 2016
The animations is so pleasant to watch, also I really like the idea for this anime so far
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bucchigiri?! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 6

67 by sonicthebighag »»
Apr 28, 6:29 PM

» Maybe Arajin isn't as trash as you think. (Bear with me guys)

CarlosRock - Feb 29

37 by eightdollarwater »»
Apr 26, 11:33 PM

» Arajin Analysis & Hate

OnlyAraku - Jan 21

28 by Piromysl »»
Apr 25, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Bucchigiri?! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jas-samaaa - Jan 20

107 by Alfred5_5Richard »»
Apr 23, 9:58 AM

Poll: » Bucchigiri?! Episode 7 Discussion

Embient - Mar 2

33 by DoctorTrash »»
Apr 23, 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.