Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 12, 8:06 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for Week 2 actions is quickly approaching!

Ace/Swap Here

Points counted this week:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions

Points counted in Week 3:
- Members Watching (x2)
- Score

Points counted in Week 4:
- Members Watching
- Episode Discussions
- Dropped Members

Week 2 Points Data
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vD-c7hK4LBqTKOTGrbTfCkUI42HinVpd6qannFkt0E0/htmlview
KinetaApr 14, 11:05 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 12, 11:02 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Picking Rouge as an active and ignoring Dosanko completely are my noticeable mistake from this week. I just wish i can get Yubiren ace without sacrifice. Prayge
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 13, 12:34 AM
Apr 2018
plz Yubiren, overtake Meshi and ace in this week
edit: there's nothing in the data link
Jan 13, 1:00 AM

Sep 2013
I'm not a clairvoyant, but if I were then I would've put Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete in my team because Blue Exorcist is putting up an absolute stinker rn
kanarazukarasuJan 13, 1:03 AM
Jan 13, 6:25 AM

Jan 2021
I have a question: If I aced an anime last week but it hasn't passed the threshold just yet and I aced a different one this week, will I lose points?
"To Infinity and Beyond."
Jan 13, 8:31 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to The_Weekly_Jay
I have a question: If I aced an anime last week but it hasn't passed the threshold just yet and I aced a different one this week, will I lose points?
@The_Weekly_Jay

Questions About Ace
The anime with the highest points in your active team can be declared as an Ace if:
1. you have not already declared it as Ace
2. it has not passed 65,000 users in "Watching" + "Completed"

If you already declared the anime as an Ace and it still has the highest points in your team, you must wait until either:
a. a different anime has the highest points, OR
b. the already declared Ace has more than 65,000 users in "Watching" + "Completed"

You cannot Ace the anime with the second highest points until the one with the highest points has >65,000 users watching+completed.

From the group description... in short: if the anime you aced last week is still the one with the highest points on your active this week, yes you will lose points.
Jan 13, 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
kanarazukarasu said:
I'm not a clairvoyant, but if I were then I would've put Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete in my team because Blue Exorcist is putting up an absolute stinker rn

when I pick an anime. I usually avoid sequels. Unless it's under special circumstances ( Bokuyabu/Tomozaki kun etc)
Jan 13, 12:42 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Dungeon Meshi, you better stay put...
Jan 13, 2:16 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to AnimeFan500
kanarazukarasu said:

when I pick an anime. I usually avoid sequels. Unless it's under special circumstances ( Bokuyabu/Tomozaki kun etc)
@AnimeFan500 Yeah same, but I run out of good guesses so I had to choose between picking a sequel and a completely random non sequel just to fill the 8th slot.
Jan 14, 5:53 PM

May 2022
Hit 242, but this is probably the highest I will be for the season. Definitely a tricky season compared to the last one. Shows are moving a lot faster in viewer count for an off season, but I do see the smaller shows struggling to hit cap.
Jan 14, 6:08 PM

Sep 2013
Reply to Zoopiez
Hit 242, but this is probably the highest I will be for the season. Definitely a tricky season compared to the last one. Shows are moving a lot faster in viewer count for an off season, but I do see the smaller shows struggling to hit cap.
@Zoopiez Bro this season is so ass lol too many banned entries, too early deadline, too short 1st week, they did us so dirty 😫
Jan 14, 7:08 PM
Apr 2023
Wow. Lost 1000 position in a week :)
Jan 14, 9:58 PM

Nov 2012
I dropped 2060pts and we're only in week 2. I don't even know how that's possible.

I forgot topick an Ace last week and now I have 2 w/65k+!

Something told me to pick the slave over the wedding rings, but did I listen? Nooooooo.

Why is no one watching Blue Exorcist? Do they not know it's back?
Jan 15, 1:04 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to dragynfaerie
I dropped 2060pts and we're only in week 2. I don't even know how that's possible.

Something told me to pick the slave over the wedding rings, but did I listen? Nooooooo.

@dragynfaerie Just that only the people who've watched ANE previous season would continue this season. New shows have many newcomers watching too, probably that's why the relative difference
Jan 15, 2:12 AM
Apr 2017
Just as I expected, too hard of a season and a lot reliant on luck. It's only looking worse. Got 794. It's downhill from here. I'm satisfied with 300-whatever I placed last season without SLF.
Jan 15, 6:13 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to dragynfaerie

@dragynfaerie

The 65k refer to the anime's watching count, not the points it gets in a given week. I recommend reading through the rules and the acing/threshold help in the FAL club description.
Why did you not ace anything yet? If you had aced Dungeon Meshi in week 1 and Yubisaki to Renren in week 2, you'd most likely ended up in the top 1000.
kelpforestJan 15, 6:19 AM
Jan 15, 7:41 AM
Oct 2019
I am bit confused on how did Yubisaki to Renren get more points then Dungeon Meshi in week 2?
Meshi seems to have higher watch-count and both shows have 15 discussions....
Unless it the points are counted towards the most comments/replies, in which case this rule vague and can be easily misinterpreted. I also feel it might even misused, if some users team up and deliberately flood the discussions so their Ace could win.
Jan 15, 10:00 AM
Oct 2017
Reply to Hattyson
I am bit confused on how did Yubisaki to Renren get more points then Dungeon Meshi in week 2?
Meshi seems to have higher watch-count and both shows have 15 discussions....
Unless it the points are counted towards the most comments/replies, in which case this rule vague and can be easily misinterpreted. I also feel it might even misused, if some users team up and deliberately flood the discussions so their Ace could win.
@Hattyson

For discussions only 1 post per unique poster in each of the episode discussion threads counts (the ones named "Anime Name Episode x Discussion"). So for example if in week 2 you comment in the thread for episode 1 it will count as a post at the end of week 2. If you then post again in the same thread in week 3 it wont count again at the end of week 4.
Yubisaki and Meshi had 350 and 290 posts counted, respectively.

Previously every single new post within the 2 week discussion count cycle was counted which lead to a lot of deliberate boosting and the rules were then changed after the summer season.

Jan 15, 4:31 PM
Aug 2019
I really wish there was a page that kept track of all the animes points instead of just only "our team" points throughout the week because waiting until the
end of each week, i never know how my team is doing compared to
the rest Until point categories change at the end of the week when it doesn't even
matter anymore cuz it changed.. just think itd feel more like a competition throughout the week instead of just staring at only our own points..
Imi_wakannaiJan 15, 4:46 PM
Jan 15, 7:36 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to MickeyMinaj
@dragynfaerie Just that only the people who've watched ANE previous season would continue this season. New shows have many newcomers watching too, probably that's why the relative difference
@MickeyMinaj Very true. I almost didn't pick ANE. My calc was off. boo.
Jan 16, 4:02 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to Zoopiez
@Zoopiez wow! so high! I'm at 873, and wish I had made better choices when choosing the anime team.
Jan 16, 4:04 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to dragynfaerie

@dragynfaerie I watch Blue Exorcist and am wondering the same thing
Jan 16, 5:22 AM

Jun 2021
dragynfaerie said:

I didn't even bench ANE, maybe I got lucky my rank is still positive lol. Been betting all on MSNS and Yubisaki. And I absolutely hate MSNS ugh
Jan 16, 2:36 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to MickeyMinaj
dragynfaerie said:

I didn't even bench ANE, maybe I got lucky my rank is still positive lol. Been betting all on MSNS and Yubisaki. And I absolutely hate MSNS ugh
@MickeyMinaj That was my downfall my first few FALs. I kept picking what I liked. I still have a problem picking what I loathe hence the reason I didn't even bother thinking of MSNS. I watched ep 1 and WTF'd all over myself. LOL The same with Mahou Shojou ni. The last 2 FALs I only had 1 or 2 titles I was watching and was in the top 4 and 6%. This season I'm watching 3 and I'm in the 28th percentile. Lesson learned.
Jan 17, 4:49 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to dragynfaerie
@MickeyMinaj That was my downfall my first few FALs. I kept picking what I liked. I still have a problem picking what I loathe hence the reason I didn't even bother thinking of MSNS. I watched ep 1 and WTF'd all over myself. LOL The same with Mahou Shojou ni. The last 2 FALs I only had 1 or 2 titles I was watching and was in the top 4 and 6%. This season I'm watching 3 and I'm in the 28th percentile. Lesson learned.
@dragynfaerie OMG same, couldn't watch em at all without getting those icks!! imma still stick to what I really like too, but This is my first FAL and I'm convinced one has to pick unbearable Harem n Echhi shows to survive. Afterall we be competing with an overwhelming amount of Harem fans -_-
MickeyMinajJan 20, 2:18 AM
Jan 17, 8:07 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to MickeyMinaj
@dragynfaerie OMG same, couldn't watch em at all without getting those icks!! imma still stick to what I really like too, but This is my first FAL and I'm convinced one has to pick unbearable Harem n Echhi shows to survive. Afterall we be competing with an overwhelming amount of Harem fans -_-
@MickeyMinaj Some titles do fool you but for the most part, yup, you're exactly right.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Week 2: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 14

40 by anri_alien »»
Yesterday, 1:42 AM

» I aced Kaiju No. 8 this week, is it still eligible?

spaceman777 - Apr 20

1 by Ax1om »»
Apr 20, 9:58 AM

» Week 1: Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Apr 7

13 by MistyBlue »»
Apr 13, 3:04 PM

» Week 12: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 24

9 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 31, 5:24 PM

» Week 11: Wildcard/Ace/Swap Reminder & Discussion

Kineta - Mar 17

12 by Zoopiez »»
Mar 18, 6:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.