Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2023 2:32 AM

Jul 2017
Yuki being in the future scene of Tokyo's decimation to save the numerous 252s in danger, this is definitely from her experience being trained in Fire Company M.

Shun is still interested in Yuki, though him making a joke about it, Daigo isn't really all that interested, especially given her history being one of the victims of the hotel disaster. And even back to Daigo, him thinking that he'd lost Shun in the previous disaster (saving the ramen shop's old couple), it's nothing to be funny at, and he almost lost his cool towards Shun. A mission in Setagaya Ward about a road collapse, which one car has unfortunately sunk with it, and personal chats are prohibited, though both guys made up for the better.

The rescue mission starting with risk mitigation, as such of a ladder squad to inspect the depth of the collapse and any 252s, both Shun and Daigo make the rather treacherous 15m deep search, thus changing the assessment to pure rescue when a 252 was found to be still alive and breathing from a pipe deep down, with only its hand visible in a zombie position.

Will be there be any hope of 252s still alive, and how deep is this rescue mission?
Dec 9, 2023 2:43 AM
Sep 2015
Gotta love how since they haven't fight a real fire yet since they deploy at this firestation. First case is collapsed building, second case flooding, third case sinkhole. Maybe they'll save the best for the last. Talking about the last, I think this episode finally answer what it is actually. It's volcano, presumably Mount Fuji. And they've to do a rescue while the volcano is still erupting!
Dec 9, 2023 5:29 AM

Jan 2017
252 review: Probably had a pipe brutally scratch my face before jamming it in my mouth where i swallowed a fistful of sand before air flowed down

Dec 9, 2023 10:39 AM
Aug 2021
just casually stabbing someone's eyes out or bashing in their teeth...

That tiny axe isn't breaking any metal pipes.

Shin scooping spade fulls with each hand whilst Daigo is barely scratching the surface.

No way they'd have still been alive in loose soil like that.

Really not a fan of Daigo's character, I question if he should even have the job?
Dec 9, 2023 10:41 AM
Aug 2021
phantomfandom said:
Gotta love how since they haven't fight a real fire yet since they deploy at this firestation. First case is collapsed building, second case flooding, third case sinkhole. Maybe they'll save the best for the last. Talking about the last, I think this episode finally answer what it is actually. It's volcano, presumably Mount Fuji. And they've to do a rescue while the volcano is still erupting!

They're in the rescue squad, fire is going to be a minor part. The first job was a fire, but it was dealt with and then it focuses on the actual rescue.
Dec 9, 2023 11:52 AM
Aug 2020
the beginning was strange...

it was a good episode, i want to know why he was mad...

gay??? (joking)
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 9, 2023 6:21 PM

Jan 2023
I can understand why Daigo and Shun didn't have shovels, they were originally just going into the hole to check out the situation...

But why is Daigo barely scooping out any of the sand?

And how does the pipe thing work? If it's hollow, then the sand will just go into it, so assuming they didn't accidentally bash the survivors' face in, they survivors will just get mouthfuls of sand when they try to breathe, which is not very pleasant...
Dec 10, 2023 1:06 AM

Oct 2022
I literally got goosebumps watching Yuki climbing that high building..!! Damn! She's the real fighter.
Dec 15, 2023 12:58 AM

Aug 2019
I'm not sure how the person has survived under rubble for so long.
Dec 21, 2023 4:15 AM

Jan 2017
"We're not the ones...who judge if they're alive or dead." Daigo gave me goosebumps when he said this. Yuki is so cool too when she said that "I'm a woman." Shun is the one who balances them out. I super love this trio...
Jan 18, 4:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf is this apocalypse at the beginning though lmao. And now we have one person who literally got buried inside a rift, to be honest I don't understand how they could be conscious and breathe through the pipe
Feb 24, 2:31 PM
Jan 2010
I understand it, but I don't like them not following orders
Mar 31, 3:38 AM
Dec 2022
What's the fireball scene?! That is one big destruction of Tokyo city. Daigo and Shun got another rescue job on hand with the collapsed road.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 27

11 by ZonaMana »»
May 8, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 23 Discussion

ropiel - Mar 23

28 by MishterMann17 »»
May 4, 3:46 PM

» Did this series do well in Japan + any chance of 2nd season?

Lylaaz - Apr 16

4 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 25, 2023

12 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 19 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Feb 24

19 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 14, 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.