Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2023 3:43 AM

Oct 2015
okita vs susanoo
and now we get everyones apperance beside ra ras
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Nov 26, 2023 3:55 AM
Feb 2022
when is it dropping?
Nov 26, 2023 4:17 AM
Jun 2021
link please I need to find it
Nov 26, 2023 8:39 PM

Jul 2009
And I thought Loki was annoying, but Anubis is pissing me off even more, jfc.
Nov 27, 2023 2:50 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to TYNAMO11
link please I need to find it
@TYNAMO11 the link is in the subreddit
Nov 27, 2023 2:50 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to Zenit007
when is it dropping?
@Zenit007 the link is already in the subreddit
Nov 27, 2023 2:53 AM
Dec 2020

I honestly love the new gods (it's really sad that susanoo has a negative chance of winning) and the theme of this fight "strongest manslayer vs strongest godslayer" seems really cool
Nov 27, 2023 9:07 AM

Jul 2010
I really dig the new designs!

Susanoo 99 % dies since Okita is author's pet character
Dec 2, 2023 1:50 AM
Sep 2019
I always thought Souji would face Loki, giving the fact of their maniac nature...
I assume Souji will lose against Susanoo, granting him the wish of dying in the midst of a fight, but I really wish for Souji's win
Dec 2, 2023 2:09 AM

Oct 2015
Reply to HozayfaHB
I always thought Souji would face Loki, giving the fact of their maniac nature...
I assume Souji will lose against Susanoo, granting him the wish of dying in the midst of a fight, but I really wish for Souji's win
@HozayfaHB
my ni**

u realise IF okita loses rn
it basically just means the next THREE fights ALL have to end iwth humanity winning
which basially means the manga will be shit
okit aint losing lmao

even ignoring that
hes liteally the authors fav cahr
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Dec 4, 2023 11:07 AM

May 2023
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
@HozayfaHB
my ni**

u realise IF okita loses rn
it basically just means the next THREE fights ALL have to end iwth humanity winning
which basially means the manga will be shit
okit aint losing lmao

even ignoring that
hes liteally the authors fav cahr
@Mei-o_Scarlett Exactly, aint no way okita gonna lose cuz otherwise its wraps for humanity lol
Dec 6, 2023 3:18 PM

Sep 2014
Somehow this series continues to get worse and worse after it peaked with all those amazing rounds early on. Literally the only good thing about last round was that it was over fast and now the skippable character gets a turn without any tension, because we cant have humanity winning 3 times in a row which would be necessary for this to not be over, its a guaranteed win..
While the 3 remaining interesting characters (simo, nostradamus, rasputin) potentially not even get their round?
Remember because of Buddha one human fighter still needs to pass.

I guess its a good thing Loki, Odin and Anubis are kept in reserve for them, atleast their fights might be interesting.

Hey maybe I will eat my words but somehow I doubt this round will be anything but shit again.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to Comander-07
Somehow this series continues to get worse and worse after it peaked with all those amazing rounds early on. Literally the only good thing about last round was that it was over fast and now the skippable character gets a turn without any tension, because we cant have humanity winning 3 times in a row which would be necessary for this to not be over, its a guaranteed win..
While the 3 remaining interesting characters (simo, nostradamus, rasputin) potentially not even get their round?
Remember because of Buddha one human fighter still needs to pass.

I guess its a good thing Loki, Odin and Anubis are kept in reserve for them, atleast their fights might be interesting.

Hey maybe I will eat my words but somehow I doubt this round will be anything but shit again.
@Comander-07
Ah yes early round so *amazing*
Like how lu bus fight was so garbage

Or Raiden despite getting 2 backstory still lost
Or how Buddha and jacks fight were the most one sided fight ever to the point he had to fake tension just to make it remotely exciting
By making herc pull out a bs kill himself move and an out of nowhere alter form for zerofuku
But nah
Early fight totally better
Dec 8, 2023 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
@Comander-07
Ah yes early round so *amazing*
Like how lu bus fight was so garbage

Or Raiden despite getting 2 backstory still lost
Or how Buddha and jacks fight were the most one sided fight ever to the point he had to fake tension just to make it remotely exciting
By making herc pull out a bs kill himself move and an out of nowhere alter form for zerofuku
But nah
Early fight totally better
@Mei-o_Scarlett the pilot round doesnt count
It was still better than everything lately
I said rounds, not round.
The fights against Zeus, Poseidon and Hercules were all peak.

If you hate all the early rounds so much why are you here at all?
Dec 8, 2023 4:13 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to Comander-07
@Mei-o_Scarlett the pilot round doesnt count
It was still better than everything lately
I said rounds, not round.
The fights against Zeus, Poseidon and Hercules were all peak.

If you hate all the early rounds so much why are you here at all?
@Comander-07
I don't hate the early rounds
I hate ppl pretending the manga dropped off just cause their fav character lost or their headcanon didn't happen

Also again
Funny u posted how 2 of the most one sided obvious humanity was gonna win fight as good
🤣
Dec 10, 2023 1:41 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Mei-o_Scarlett
@Comander-07
I don't hate the early rounds
I hate ppl pretending the manga dropped off just cause their fav character lost or their headcanon didn't happen

Also again
Funny u posted how 2 of the most one sided obvious humanity was gonna win fight as good
🤣
@Mei-o_Scarlett I dont even have a favourite character in half of these rounds. Also Adam lost and I still consider that the start of the peak..

With zerofuku his backstory was highly relevant to the actual fight. Now look at Beelzebub, a very unique backstory with a perfect setting for a sudden change mid battle.. and nothing. Completely pointless.

Hades fight took ages, Apollo was over before you could blink.

Leonidas was never even a threat to Apollo and yet you counsider the other rounds more onsedided? Are you mad?

Im not even going to argue with you anymore, you seem pathetic enough as it is.
Dec 10, 2023 5:27 PM

Oct 2015
but yea love
how everyone in the fandom pretending now okitai s why this fight is totally gonna be one sided and clearly hes gonna win
when literally
with the win lost ratio rn
anyone who fights for humanity would have won
but ofc no one would have a problem with any of the other fighters winning

or ignore that kojiro and jack were literally in the same position and were never gonna lose
but nah those were peak fights and such
this is bad
Dec 15, 2023 1:50 AM
Aug 2020
I like Okita but I'd like to see him lose so that the gods makes mistakes while being sure of winning and Brunehilde bring their as (either Siegfried either Nostradamus) to save the round
Dec 15, 2023 9:03 PM
Feb 2022
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
but yea love
how everyone in the fandom pretending now okitai s why this fight is totally gonna be one sided and clearly hes gonna win
when literally

or ignore that kojiro and jack were literally in the same position and were never gonna lose
this is bad

i agree kojiro was very predictable but jack wasnt as obvious yes most people could see it coming but tbh most people thought adam would win so everyone still had some doubts adam was definitely the most impactful in that sense telling us anything could happen
Dec 15, 2023 10:34 PM

Oct 2015
Reply to grape7676
Mei-o_Scarlett said:
but yea love
when literally

this is bad

i agree kojiro was very predictable but jack wasnt as obvious yes most people could see it coming but tbh most people thought adam would win so everyone still had some doubts adam was definitely the most impactful in that sense telling us anything could happen
@grape7676
there is no world
in any anime of this genre
where jack was gonna lose
due to the sheer fact
humanity was built up with 2 loss and 1 win
as well as all of herc sdeath flag
if jack lost it would just make later fights even more predictable like rn

ppl calling apollo would have totally won and leo stood no chance
and now shocker
are also upset okita would have win cause surprise
plot have consequences and now that the gods have 1 win over humanity, the next fight has to go to humanity

but nah gotta complain cause they predicted it correctly
Dec 24, 2023 6:21 AM

Feb 2021
Finally, Okita Souji will be going. He has been teased since the 3rd match I think.

Is it just me or does Susanoo look a bit like Sasaki? Anyway, it seems like it'll be a good old sword fight.

Idk about Anubis' design. Bro looks like a fury 😭. Having an actual jackal head would have been way more menacing.

Jan 2, 10:28 PM

Aug 2021
Now Rasputin's the only fighter we haven't seen the design of. Okita's definitely winning, but with the way the fights have been going so far, Humanity will probably survive, even if they don't win.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 4 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 31, 2021

6 by Artromex »»
Apr 6, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 88 Discussion

TheMangaManiac - Mar 27

2 by SoulReaper01_ »»
Apr 1, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 87 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Feb 26

2 by Brunilde »»
Mar 19, 6:11 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 86 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 28

3 by ilydaniela »»
Feb 11, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Chapter 85 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Dec 25, 2023

15 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 7, 1:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.