Forum Settings
Forums
Grand Blue Dreaming
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 6, 2023 8:24 PM
Dec 2020
poor sakurako, man i feel so bad for her
Nov 6, 2023 8:44 PM
Jul 2021
maiorikizu said:
poor sakurako, man i feel so bad for her

Where can I read the chapter?
Nov 6, 2023 9:12 PM
Apr 2021
chisa fans have won at last- also I wonder if iori and chisa will clear up the misunderstanding about sakurako and him dating
Nov 6, 2023 10:15 PM
Aug 2021
I still dont get the bro con angle, and at this point they have thrown out all the stuff in that room multiple time that teddy surving the purge seems VERY CONVENIENT
Nov 6, 2023 10:31 PM
Jul 2021
Sakurako ship sank.
Nov 7, 2023 2:03 AM

Dec 2020
It's joever guys.
Nov 7, 2023 4:27 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Bros, it was a pleasure having been amongst you fine fellows on board HMS Sakurako. Alas it was not to be and we sunk by a torpedo from the submarine Iori.

SS Chisa, it’s all yours now
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 7, 2023 7:49 AM
Jan 2022
Where can I read it 😭
Nov 7, 2023 8:01 AM
Mar 2022
Let's fucking gooooooo
Iori x Chisa ftw
fuck sakurako attention seeker
Nov 7, 2023 11:33 AM

Oct 2017
F, Sakurako really didn't give the best first impression but came to like her eventually. She's a fun character but alas she ain't the main heroine so it was never gonna work out for her. That said Chisa best girl and it's finally time for this ship to sail for real. Also lol she overheard them, Iori's in trouble.
Nov 8, 2023 12:56 AM

May 2021
Poor her but we move on
Nov 8, 2023 11:09 AM
Mar 2023
my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
Nov 15, 2023 12:58 PM

Aug 2017
Still can't understand the club flahsback he had when thinking about rejecting her. I mean, how this can be a excuse?
Nov 16, 2023 5:01 PM
Dec 2021
IT'S SAKURAKOVER, the best girl has fallen, seeing her rejected breaks my heart 😔
Nov 17, 2023 6:05 AM

May 2020
BROO WHERE CAN I READ IT?

Nov 17, 2023 6:21 AM

May 2020
nvm.. great chapter, great conclusion for the ship, now it's chisa FTW

Nov 19, 2023 12:32 PM
Mar 2022
I always laugh so much, I love this manga
Nov 24, 2023 9:41 PM
Apr 2018
I haven't read this chapter.

So, is Sakurako best girl cuz she is willing to do ecchi & mate with Iori? Bruh...

Chisa has been my absolute favorite, and among all the female characters, she is very very sane. Her innocence and she doesn't reveal herself to get close to Iori. I'm Team Chisa in the end.

No matter who the hottest is, CHISA is the BEST GIRL in this manga.
Doutei-kunNov 24, 2023 9:54 PM
Nov 26, 2023 1:14 AM

May 2020
Now first of all, Sakurako got me there with her tragic family background, until she revealed it was all just a joke lol. Though her intentions weren't wrong, in fact that was the best possible time to get that one answer, once and for all.

Good to Iori he didn't beat around the bush and gave a simple proper answer. So, this was good for the while it lasted, but this ship was never meant to be the real deal, we need to accept that.

Still love Sakurako, and quite honestly that was the best way she could've made Iori pay for not choosing her lol.
Nov 28, 2023 8:15 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to suifengdou
nvm.. great chapter, great conclusion for the ship, now it's chisa FTW
@suifengdou so where can I read it??
Nov 28, 2023 11:38 PM

May 2020
i found it on twitter if not mistaken, use the keyword in search bar

Nov 29, 2023 3:56 PM

Sep 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nov 29, 2023 7:34 PM

Aug 2018
Oh man I am so sad for Sakurako, I was rooting for her over Chisa 😭
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Nov 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Jul 2021
WTF JUST HAPPENED?! SHIT WAS RUSHED AS FUCK. MAN FUCK THIS SHIT. I LIKED THE SAKURAKO AND IORI SHIP BUT THE SHIP FUCKING SANK
Nov 30, 2023 6:02 AM

Apr 2022
damn sakurako really tried hard, was nice while it lasted. feelsbadman but yeah nah i never saw her succeeding over chisa. hope it gets cleared up tho at least.
Nov 30, 2023 8:10 AM

Oct 2016
Sakurako just wanted to have an upper hand over Iori, lol.
Nov 30, 2023 9:38 AM

Apr 2016
Great chapter but now it has come to an end for Sakurako.
Dec 1, 2023 11:28 PM

Jun 2015
I never truly understood the hype around Sakurako. But at least he gave her a proper answer in the end.
:)
Dec 2, 2023 4:35 PM
Feb 2021
Ever since I read the manga I've been waiting for something to happen. Here yet again we were close, but yet so far. Despite that I'm still happy and I never want this manga to end.
Dec 3, 2023 1:53 AM
Jun 2019
"see you later loser"
"yea see you later bitch"

that was something
Dec 3, 2023 4:25 AM
Apr 2015
Mangaka-san, not cool move. Not cool at all. They had the best vibes. At least get rid of Cakey first
Dec 5, 2023 5:15 AM

Apr 2021
I got sad even though i like chisa more
Dec 5, 2023 11:22 PM
Apr 2014
i know its very unlikely for her to win but it's still sad to see this ship sink
kudos to iori for finally clearing things up with her instead of giving her false hope

i do hope they still get be close friends after this. i like their interactions ngl
Dec 7, 2023 3:08 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to Doutei-kun
I haven't read this chapter.

So, is Sakurako best girl cuz she is willing to do ecchi & mate with Iori? Bruh...

Chisa has been my absolute favorite, and among all the female characters, she is very very sane. Her innocence and she doesn't reveal herself to get close to Iori. I'm Team Chisa in the end.

No matter who the hottest is, CHISA is the BEST GIRL in this manga.
@Doutei-kun

Sakuraku was already considered "best girl " ( for a lot of people, including myself) way before she tried to sleep with Iori.

The real reason are her interactions with the MC, they are much more interesting, funny and entertaining than those with other girls IMO.
I am also not a fan of the one sided "abuse" in the MC x chisa relationship, at least with sakurako it goes both ways.
Another reason for a lot of people to dislike the ship ( personally I dont really care about that) is the fact that they are cousins. They arent blood related but it still feels weird.

That said, I am fine with him picking chisa, because I always knew that she would win. At least thats much better than picking aina. Man, that would be an awful and boring as hell couple.

I just hope this decision doesnt reduce sakurako's screentime, because she and her interactions are among the funniest stuff in the series.
Bloodwing1730Dec 7, 2023 3:16 PM
Dec 10, 2023 6:40 AM
Mar 2022
Bloodwing1730 said:
@Doutei-kun

Sakuraku was already considered "best girl " ( for a lot of people, including myself) way before she tried to sleep with Iori.

The real reason are her interactions with the MC, they are much more interesting, funny and entertaining than those with other girls IMO.
I am also not a fan of the one sided "abuse" in the MC x chisa relationship, at least with sakurako it goes both ways.
Another reason for a lot of people to dislike the ship ( personally I dont really care about that) is the fact that they are cousins. They arent blood related but it still feels weird.

That said, I am fine with him picking chisa, because I always knew that she would win. At least thats much better than picking aina. Man, that would be an awful and boring as hell couple.

I just hope this decision doesnt reduce sakurako's screentime, because she and her interactions are among the funniest stuff in the series.

yeah yeah
whatever
Chisa best girl
Dec 17, 2023 10:33 AM

Aug 2008
Oh come on, the best girl in the series can't be just waved away like that. She was carrying this series with her interaction with Iori for a while already. Chisa was a bland plot device from the start, Aina became really stale and the rest of gils are just a background. Sakurako quickly topped all of the long established characters. Iori not falling for her is the least believable thing that happened in this series.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Dec 25, 2023 12:32 PM

Sep 2021
It's been a good time to board with you on this ship, gentlemen.

Farewell.
Goodnight, Punpun 
Jan 4, 5:05 PM
May 2017
Oh c'mon. Girls like Sakurako will never be boring to be with. Tsunderes could become tiring after 2-3 dates.

Although i admit that dead family joke was a bit too much.
Jan 8, 3:09 AM
Mar 2022
Antanaru said:
Oh come on, the best girl in the series can't be just waved away like that. She was carrying this series with her interaction with Iori for a while already. Chisa was a bland plot device from the start, Aina became really stale and the rest of gils are just a background. Sakurako quickly topped all of the long established characters. Iori not falling for her is the least believable thing that happened in this series.

Loving the tears
cope 🤣
Jan 22, 2:48 AM

Dec 2015
Reply to Antanaru
@Antanaru
Ever since Sakurako got introduced to the series, there was no better character than her. It finally felt like these (at this point) repetitive jokes will lead somewhere interesting.
Couldn't be more disappointed, now we've established that the main character is a completely retarded loser that's gonna play the loser for the boring Chisa instead of scoring with best girl Sakurako.

Back to the repetitive and unfunny chapters I guess. Hope they won't be showing more of Sakurako tho, cuz at this point it's just having one good character surrounded by losers and plot that won't move anywhere.

How in the world have ppl got this to Mal top10?☠
Jan 22, 9:36 AM
Nov 2022
First I disliked Sakurako then she grew up on me .
It was so heart breaking 💔 . But yeah we have to move on as Lori x Chisa is Going to win at the end .
Let's see how he'll bye Aina.
Just praying they don't make some shit ending Like prison school .

Love to see the fandom is active
May 19, 3:54 AM
Aug 2020
Ngl Iori should've tapped that.
Jul 5, 2:53 AM

Jul 2024
man, the way Sakurako predict what Iori will act is so funny. Also, the way this Manga turn to be Harem for Iori is so cute and fun lmao.

And yeah, she got in the first half, ngl n the way she acts tough at the end and fooling Iori after rofl.. but yeah guess who's will author pick for Iori

More topics from this board

» Season 2 in production

MegamiRem - May 7

28 by EnD_2222 »»
Sep 10, 7:04 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 96 Discussion

Farabeuf - Sep 5

6 by JizzyHitler »»
Sep 8, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 95 Discussion

MegamiRem - Aug 6

18 by Rocky4042 »»
Aug 28, 1:48 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 50 Discussion

G_Spark233 - Jan 7, 2019

25 by jaouchoa »»
Aug 15, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 94 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jun 6

45 by suifengdou »»
Aug 13, 10:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.