Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 5, 2023 1:04 AM

Nov 2021
Who does Mikasa end up with????

1st theory ♦ She ended up with Jean(Whom I hate a lot 😂)
2nd theory ♦ She didn't end up with anyone and the child is adopted and Armin was with her .....

(I don't think the child is adopted coz in the credits you can notice that she was holding a baby Idk for sure)
neel_senpaiNov 5, 2023 1:07 AM

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 5, 2023 1:10 AM
May 2022
Ends up with the bird. The baby is half bird half Ackerman.
Nov 5, 2023 1:15 AM

Jan 2009
its foreshadowed that its jean

Nov 5, 2023 1:16 AM

Nov 2021
deg said:

I hated that 😂😂😂😂

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Nov 5, 2023 1:17 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to deg

@deg that is not foreshadwing
that was Jean dreaming
Nov 5, 2023 1:18 AM

Nov 2021
what is confirmed???
is it confirmed that this is his imagination?

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Nov 5, 2023 1:19 AM

Jan 2009
Reply to neel_senpai
what is confirmed???
is it confirmed that this is his imagination?
@neel_senpai its his imagination but the manga extra chapter is more clearer that it looks like jean hence i call that chapter foreshadowing of the ending
Nov 5, 2023 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
Huh? I don't look anything like that horseface. How could you possi--
Nov 5, 2023 1:28 AM
Nov 2015
Reply to Zekkenshin
@Zekkenshin Gold 🤣🤣🤣 Mikasa be wanting that horse
Nov 5, 2023 1:33 AM
Oct 2022
actually mikasa hasn't end up with anyone cause there's so anyone references like how mikasa isn't gonna change till she dies.
But what isayama drea at the last,,,it was mikasa's new family without her ending up with anybody.
I like this theory a lot more than the Jean one
Nov 5, 2023 1:39 AM
Jun 2022
It's Jean I think, because of hair color. I dont hate it and I dont love it :p but Mikasa living long life and at the end still remember Eren it's good for me. At the end in the grave I think Mikasa have silver ring on her left hand under the flowers..Can you see it? Or maybe it's just my imagination :P
Nov 5, 2023 1:39 AM
Aug 2021
Zekkenshin said:

I’m crying bro what is this😭😭😭
Nov 5, 2023 1:45 AM
Jul 2022
Whoever Mikasa ends up with just imagine your wife wearing the scarf if her first love knowing she probably thinks about eren everyday lol must suck
Nov 5, 2023 1:50 AM

Oct 2017
Does it matter? She moved on and found happiness again.
Nov 5, 2023 1:51 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to DanTheMan101
Whoever Mikasa ends up with just imagine your wife wearing the scarf if her first love knowing she probably thinks about eren everyday lol must suck
@DanTheMan101 The dudes dead I don't think its really as big of an issue as you make it out to be 🤷‍♀️
Nov 5, 2023 1:51 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to DanTheMan101
@DanTheMan101

Yeah and because of that maybe just maybe Jean understand this. For stranger it's a lot harder to understand their story..
Nov 5, 2023 1:53 AM
May 2022
people say white lilies symbolizes purity. it means died virgin in japanese culture
Nov 5, 2023 1:56 AM
Feb 2021
With no one and about that ring thing they were just flowers.we were so obsessed that we see that flower lower end as a ring .There was also another flower in the other counter and if you see there same lower end and compared them you will understand it.plus the ending was based on manga and you can clearly see that there no ring in manga panel
Nov 5, 2023 1:07 AM
Jun 2022
Reply to Utashi_10
With no one and about that ring thing they were just flowers.we were so obsessed that we see that flower lower end as a ring .There was also another flower in the other counter and if you see there same lower end and compared them you will understand it.plus the ending was based on manga and you can clearly see that there no ring in manga panel
@Utashi_10

Maybe you're right with that ring.
Nov 5, 2023 1:15 AM
Oct 2023
Bro, I cried when Eren died, even though I wanted the ending to be Eren and Mikasa together.
Nov 5, 2023 1:20 AM

Apr 2012
This is probably the first anime I can remember where the MC really doesn't get a female lead and she ends up with a guy who had a one-sided crush on her the whole time. Also, Jean is the only man close to her whose attachment to her was romantic, so...
Nov 5, 2023 1:28 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
This is probably the first anime I can remember where the MC really doesn't get a female lead and she ends up with a guy who had a one-sided crush on her the whole time. Also, Jean is the only man close to her whose attachment to her was romantic, so...

I hate when people act like this fan theory is true when there are so many guys that look like that from behind
Nov 5, 2023 1:33 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DanTheMan101
RobertBobert said:

I hate when people act like this fan theory is true when there are so many guys that look like that from behind
@DanTheMan101 I hate it when people cling to the possibility of interpretation as the last straw when the canon does not live up to their expectations.
Nov 5, 2023 1:50 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
@DanTheMan101 I hate it when people cling to the possibility of interpretation as the last straw when the canon does not live up to their expectations.

Key words are “one sided crush” it makes no sense for mikasa to marry Jean plus in the manga when mikasa is lowering flowers to erens grave she doesn’t have a ring and when mikasa is dead in the manga she still has erens scarf on which most likely means she still loves him and no one else
Nov 5, 2023 1:52 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DanTheMan101
RobertBobert said:

Key words are “one sided crush” it makes no sense for mikasa to marry Jean plus in the manga when mikasa is lowering flowers to erens grave she doesn’t have a ring and when mikasa is dead in the manga she still has erens scarf on which most likely means she still loves him and no one else
@DanTheMan101 It was one-sided because Eren was alive. Eren died, Mikasa had children and a husband who looks like Jean. Who was the only one who loved her besides Eren throughout the entire plot. And no one said that she had to give up any feelings for him after his death, because he was her first and greatest love. Jean was well aware of this and it is unlikely that he would have any problems with it. Again, you are using "interpretation" as the last straw.
Nov 5, 2023 1:55 AM
Jul 2022
RobertBobert said:
@DanTheMan101 It was one-sided because Eren was alive. Eren died, Mikasa had children and a husband who looks like Jean. Who was the only one who loved her besides Eren throughout the entire plot. And no one said that she had to give up any feelings for him after his death, because he was her first and greatest love. Jean was well aware of this and it is unlikely that he would have any problems with it. Again, you are using "interpretation" as the last straw.

Marriage with no ring? Make it make sense
Nov 5, 2023 1:56 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DanTheMan101
RobertBobert said:

Marriage with no ring? Make it make sense
@DanTheMan101 Certainly. And the Ackermans can get pregnant and give birth to children without men for some reason.
Nov 5, 2023 1:57 AM
Jun 2021
With no one at the end she die alone with Eren’s scarf
Nov 5, 2023 2:01 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Hydzifer
With no one at the end she die alone with Eren’s scarf
@Hydzifer I don't understand why people are so hyper fixated on his scarf. She doesn't have to throw it out to be with someone after his death. Also, she literally has children and a family. Eren literally wanted her to have a life outside of her obsession with him.
Nov 5, 2023 2:02 AM
Jun 2022

Sorry again :P what do you think about this?
Nov 5, 2023 2:47 AM
Sep 2020
KingofDingos3 said:
Ends up with the bird. The baby is half bird half Ackerman.

that's probably the best scenario for mikasa
Nov 5, 2023 4:15 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to DanTheMan101
@DanTheMan101 I'd glad to cook a ded dude with Mikasa tho
Nov 5, 2023 5:39 AM
Jul 2021
most probably jean
Nov 5, 2023 7:13 AM
Mar 2021
JEAN, THE HUMAN HORSE
Nov 5, 2023 7:37 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to DanTheMan101
@DanTheMan101 yeah, it really must suck to get to bang the hottest Asian chick on planet, what a poor soul.
Nov 5, 2023 8:07 AM
Jul 2016
No one. When Eren asks her to throw away her scarf after he's dead and forget about him, she says she can't. Once she's buried with him, she still has the scarf, meaning she never moved on and always loved him. Also she's holding white lilies, which symbolise purity, hence she died a virgin.
Nov 5, 2023 8:47 AM
Mar 2022
Reply to Qizzy96

Sorry again :P what do you think about this?
@Qizzy96 I don't know man. You could interpret it as Mikasa marrying someone in the end or Mikasa still loving Eren and choosing to marry him so you can see her wearing the ring.

To me, this is just a bait for the audience. We can interpret whatever we like. All we know is that at least Mikasa wasn't lonely until the end.
Nov 5, 2023 8:50 AM

Nov 2021
it’s the jean who bang mikasa when elen turns into a bird.
Nov 5, 2023 8:56 AM
Jan 2021
Ellen became dove so she went for Jean
Watch Symphogear
Nov 5, 2023 8:56 AM

Jul 2017
She rode that horse

Nov 5, 2023 9:03 AM
Nov 2023
Reply to Nymphaliss
No one. When Eren asks her to throw away her scarf after he's dead and forget about him, she says she can't. Once she's buried with him, she still has the scarf, meaning she never moved on and always loved him. Also she's holding white lilies, which symbolise purity, hence she died a virgin.
@Nymphaliss yeah and also in the manga you can still see that Mikasa still covers her tattoo on wrist meaning she's still single.
Nov 5, 2023 11:17 AM

Dec 2016
Unfortunately, she ended up with Jean. I don't like it either but it's the truth. See the scar on her face:

MH93Nov 5, 2023 3:15 PM
Nov 5, 2023 11:37 AM
May 2023
Some people says she doesn’t have a wedding ring on her hand but she does look at it I circled the ring
Nov 5, 2023 11:59 AM

Nov 2021
MH93 said:
Unfortunately, she ended up with Jean. I don't like it either but it's the true. See the scar on her face:

I literally hate him ... I don't know the perticular reason to hate him but I do ....
uhhh it's so annoying to know this😫😫

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Nov 5, 2023 12:04 PM

Jun 2014
Farmer Kun. The Hero AOT needs.
Nov 5, 2023 12:14 PM
Nov 2023
She ended up with a random just like historia. She followed what Eren wished for her to do.
Nov 5, 2023 12:20 PM
Sep 2014
Definitely Jean, you're all reaching so hard. There's no confirmation cause theres zero reason for it. Isayana letnit up to us to imagine, but its clear as day were to interpret that as Jean. He's not combing his hair on the boat for some Horse pulling Field Guide. No ring?? Lame excuse. Maybe they didn't marry. They had kids, thats for sure. There's literally zero options aside from this or the Historia route, some random we never see. But no, this random character in a credits panel, taking up not even a quarter of the screen, was specifically given his hair style and color. It was Jean, and we didnt need confirmation to know that
Nov 5, 2023 1:13 PM
Nov 2023
Reply to FeelsLikeDboss
Definitely Jean, you're all reaching so hard. There's no confirmation cause theres zero reason for it. Isayana letnit up to us to imagine, but its clear as day were to interpret that as Jean. He's not combing his hair on the boat for some Horse pulling Field Guide. No ring?? Lame excuse. Maybe they didn't marry. They had kids, thats for sure. There's literally zero options aside from this or the Historia route, some random we never see. But no, this random character in a credits panel, taking up not even a quarter of the screen, was specifically given his hair style and color. It was Jean, and we didnt need confirmation to know that
@FeelsLikeDboss it’s just a random dude. That particular style is how most men dressed up back in that era. Jeans love for mikasa was one sided, it wouldn’t even make sense for it to be him but it’s up to your interpretation.
Nov 5, 2023 1:20 PM

Mar 2017
Reply to NTR-Daily
She ended up with a random just like historia. She followed what Eren wished for her to do.
@NTR-Daily The name checks out
Nov 5, 2023 1:31 PM
Oct 2021
NTR-Daily said:
@FeelsLikeDboss it’s just a random dude. That particular style is how most men dressed up back in that era. Jeans love for mikasa was one sided, it wouldn’t even make sense for it to be him but it’s up to your interpretation.

Cuck mf has spoken 🗣️
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1456 by cooldogmom »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2023

1047 by cooldogmom »»
5 hours ago

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

60 by Akuya »»
Apr 25, 7:19 AM

» ending (spoiler) ( 1 2 3 )

leyaf - Apr 2

101 by eslam722 »»
Apr 15, 6:02 AM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

25 by kush_void »»
Apr 7, 6:13 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.