Forum Settings
Forums

any users here u always glad to see in mal? who is your fav mal topic creator in forum?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2023 1:54 AM

May 2021
I don't have anyone to name for favorite mal topic creator, as most don't create interesting forums.
Nov 6, 2023 2:42 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to RobertBobert
@Adnash Thank you! At the same time, you reminded me of cases when some people were too carried away by the names of the topics and, as a result, did not read the post itself at all, discussing only the thesis in the title :D
@RobertBobert Oh yes, it happens from time to time, leading to small misunderstandings, but mostly to situations funny in an awkward way, haha. I'd also mention situations where the original post is rather long to make a proper introduction to the thread, but people just read the thread's title and the first paragraph of said original post. Usually it's enough to just express your opinion on something, but there are situations where it's necessary to read both, in order to grasp the whole context behind the thread itself. ;D
Nov 6, 2023 3:05 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
Order-Sol, SmugSatoko, 149597871, StarfireDragon, _Nette_, RobertBobert

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Nov 6, 2023 3:07 AM

Feb 2020
Don't think I really have any tbh? Theblockernator's topics can be fun, and Crow_Black made quite a lot of videogame topics, which nobody else seems to make.
Saw that he was posting the forums again the past few days, but for whatever reason he's gone again. Not had any negative contact with him but... he seems far too addictive to the internet, he really should find something else to break that up with (besides videogames).
Wish him well anyway.

As for users, I always thought that Risa92 & _meimei wrote interesting posts.
Nov 6, 2023 4:31 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Adnash
@RobertBobert Oh yes, it happens from time to time, leading to small misunderstandings, but mostly to situations funny in an awkward way, haha. I'd also mention situations where the original post is rather long to make a proper introduction to the thread, but people just read the thread's title and the first paragraph of said original post. Usually it's enough to just express your opinion on something, but there are situations where it's necessary to read both, in order to grasp the whole context behind the thread itself. ;D
@Adnash Yes, I remember writing an abstruse and large initial post, but people mostly responded to the simple title of the thread.
Nov 6, 2023 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to DreamWindow
Order-Sol, SmugSatoko, 149597871, StarfireDragon, _Nette_, RobertBobert
@DreamWindow Thanks for the mention :)
Nov 6, 2023 4:50 AM

May 2021
my favourite mal topic poster is 'removed-user'
Nov 8, 2023 9:49 AM

Jun 2023
I like seeing people from my friends list in the comments but outside of them I've always liked @Smitten4Kittens threads since they were really positive.
Nov 9, 2023 4:23 AM

Feb 2018
I have poor memory so mostly miss myself the most. I used to be really active here but i gotta say, it's all meaningless for me. I don't really know regular cd posters. I think i remember meimei. i remember some poster in this thread, robert, meisner, serafos, mrmusic. ya

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Nov 11, 2023 7:16 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Kyonman
I like seeing people from my friends list in the comments but outside of them I've always liked @Smitten4Kittens threads since they were really positive.
@Kyonman @56709

I'm only posting in this thread for @Smitten4Kittens to be honest. There's a lot of users I like to see though. I'm not going to list them.

i just want to let You both know that i've been hiding under the covers for the past few days out of embarrassment from Your comments. You're both just too sweet and say such nice things about me ^^

i am unworthy of Your praise!
Nov 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Jan 2017
They all got banned.

I'm the last person here that has stood the test of time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Hottest non Hollywood actor on YouTube?

scarydragon - 1 hour ago

2 by Zettaiken »»
2 minutes ago

» Does knowing how MAL user looks like change how you see/treat them?

barababas - 37 minutes ago

5 by PeripheralVision »»
2 minutes ago

» What sort of education did you get?

removed-user - Dec 23, 2019

49 by LoveYourEyes »»
7 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

80 by LoveYourEyes »»
23 minutes ago

» (Nearly) Dying in your dreams

TheAngryNerd - Oct 18, 2022

27 by Soverign »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.