Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 22, 2023 1:09 PM

Dec 2018
i'm so confused; have to rewatch both seasons.
Sep 22, 2023 1:31 PM
Dec 2020
Truly one of kind bro i have literally nothing to say every season link click casually comes to give the best thriller experience
Sep 22, 2023 1:33 PM
Dec 2020
kizumi91 said:
Holy shit! The theory of Lu Guang traveling to the past to save Cheng Xiaoshi turns out to be true. The mystery hat man also makes his first appearance. Can't wait for season 3.

DUDE PEOPLE ARE SO SMART BECAUSE HOWWWW DID THEY COME UP WITH THE THEORY OMG THE WAY MY JAW DROPPED THE SECOND I REALISED THE THEORY WAS CORRECT
Sep 22, 2023 1:37 PM
May 2016
Reply to _trypto
came here to only say that there is a live action in production (rumors say it will focus on events before s1), a musical in production (might cover s1), and a publishing manhua in this franchise. so in case u guys want more cxs lg moments u know where to go
@_trypto absolute godsend
Sep 22, 2023 1:58 PM
Apr 2023
Does anyone know when s3 is coming?
Sep 22, 2023 1:58 PM
Apr 2023
Overall, great episode. Finally, we were able to understand everything. Now we know that the theory about LG changing the past because of CXS's death is true. Also, we've got more information about how abilities work. I think this will be extremely relevant in season 3, let's wait and see. I loved the season and also sharing our theories. It was a very nice experience.
SummerMoon00Sep 22, 2023 2:01 PM
Sep 22, 2023 2:38 PM
Jun 2021
Well that was a fantastic end to the season, i think S2 was for sure a step down from S1 but i think it was to be expected with the way the story was going after the first few episodes. Still great don’t get me wrong but yup. However what we all found out/learnt at the end has got me incredibly intrigued and i can’t wait for whenever S3 may release, hopefully it won’t be too too long !
Sep 22, 2023 3:03 PM
Jun 2016
Oh man, watching this show has honestly been one of the best experiences watching any show ever (animation or otherwise). The twists, turns, surprises and cliff-hangers is something that very few shows can pull off with this level of intrigue and sophistication. The level of unpredictability with this show is so good, because you have no idea what's going to happen next and that's one of the things that makes this show's storyline riveting to watch.

I got to say, this was a fantastic finale to the season. Not only did it show more revelations of the past events and the surrounding circumstances to do with the death of the father and mother and Bin Chen's death, as well as the relationship between the brother and sister and how incredibly emotional those scenes were that depicted their sibling bond together, but man, that ending was crazy! So Cheng actually died and Lu saved him? I totally didn't expect that. The show has already established that death is a node that can't be changed, so I wonder how Lu managed to cheat and overcome that rule? I also really want to know what Liu Min's brother's role is in this and him teaming up with Tianchen.

The questions and intrigue remain high with this show and I cannot wait for season 3! I hope it won't be another two years that we have to wait, like with season 1.

10/10 season and show for sure! 👍
eclipsesonicSep 22, 2023 3:09 PM
Sep 22, 2023 4:30 PM
Nov 2021
i love this anime so much. its actually my favorite. rewatched the first season and watched the whole second season in the last 3 days. still a 10/10
Sep 22, 2023 5:52 PM
Aug 2017
CXS died when Qian Jin shot him, what proofs that is that Li Tianxi passed CXS death memory to Qiao Ling, if he died any moments after would not make any sense, since she actually had to be alive to see him dead at first place.

This episode had some of the best martial arts animations, so simple but so good. Kung Fu at the peak. This anime is probably the best of the decade right now!
Sep 22, 2023 6:27 PM

Apr 2021
Ngl this season was fire but I think season 1 was better, IDK why maybe because the pacing in some of the episodes in season 2 was slow, but again it kept the vibe of the show. Like it was more confusing (in a good way), and the cliffhanger just never changes. Overal hyped for whats next. 9/10, maybe kinda high for me, but I'm biased
Sep 22, 2023 6:34 PM
Jun 2021
That was a good last episode for the season, Qian Jin is in jail, Cheng Xiasoshi got shot but got better and also Lu Guang, Tianxi is dead but Tianchen escaped. We finally got to see who was the character that Tianchen was talking to in his past and he is Liu Min's brother, looks to similar to Cheng and supposedly Cheng dies in the future? and Lu Guang went in the past to change that. I loved the first season and the ending of that season paved a way for season 2 to build on but i sitill don't know how i feel about this season maybe i need a rewatch, some parts felt really good but some were also underwhelming. It was still enjoyable though and i can't wait for the next season.
Sep 22, 2023 6:36 PM

Apr 2022
what a finale. not nearly as interesting as s1, but we move.
Sep 22, 2023 7:41 PM
Jul 2023
NHS-KEMISH said:
So in conclusion:

Lu Guang: he comes from the future to save Cheng Xiaoshi and got Cheng's powers cause he died in the future.

Qiao Ling: maybe got Tianxi (pink haired girl) powers?? (might be a possibility if Lu Guang has Cheng's powers)

Tianchen's friend: He is Liu Min brother. He might have powers as well because he talks about repairing time lines.

So my theory is that Tianchen's friend somehow wants to repair the mess caused by Lu Guang¿? as he broke messed up with timelines saving Cheng.

Wooooow that cliffhanger and all the details we don't know!!! I want S3 NOOOOOW!!!

I made a topic on this theory before and I’m mentioning it again here but I think it could be possible that that Liu hat guy may actually be future CXS who survived somehow and found out the truth and is now tryna ‘fix’ things because LG messing with timeline for his sake actually caused more damage or something like that, like people who were meant to live good lives like Emma and the twins and Chen Bin (I think that was his name) all had tragic lives because of the messing with the timeline
Sep 22, 2023 7:52 PM
Nov 2022
YumiShinku said:
Then...why did the pink haired girl lose her voice?

I think it was when she heard her mother talking about the divorce and the mom told her not to talk about it to anyone. The girl kind of seald her lips. I believe it started here
Sep 22, 2023 7:52 PM
Jul 2022
The best episode of the year
Sep 22, 2023 8:10 PM

Jun 2017
Oh man, there's so much to talk about! We need season 3!

Soooo everyone is saying that the power can somehow be transfered when they die.. so that means Qiao Ling could've got TianXi's? that could answer why she saw TX's memorias

Aaand Lu Guang... damn I need answers lol so is this a different time line and he's changing it every now and then so XiaoShi keeps alive? or he only changed it once?
Sep 22, 2023 8:12 PM

Nov 2022
Yuri_Cobaia said:
CXS died when Qian Jin shot him, what proofs that is that Li Tianxi passed CXS death memory to Qiao Ling, if he died any moments after would not make any sense, since she actually had to be alive to see him dead at first place.

This episode had some of the best martial arts animations, so simple but so good. Kung Fu at the peak. This anime is probably the best of the decade right now!

I dont think she has to be alive? Cuz she simply transferred the memory of the Lu Guang from future, the Lu Guang from future has already witnessed the death.
Sep 22, 2023 10:20 PM
Jul 2020
Treyv0n said:
NAHHHHHH THIS THE BEST ANIME TO COME OUT IN RECENT YEARS MAN😩😩😩😫😫😫🤯😱🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

LIKE UR TELLING ME CHENG WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE THIS SEASON!?!?!?!???😵‍💫

This season beats out season 1 by a mile and season 1 was PHENOMENAL, but I’m so confused as to when Guang went back in time and at what point did Cheng die? Why did those memories appear in Qiax King’s mind? Why at the end of the episode did Guang teleport at exactly 12:05????? Like there’s so many questions and so little answers😭😭😭 I guess I gotta rewatch season 1 again bc I think there’s gotta be clues in there🧠🧐

Season 3 needs to come quick ong

it isnt the best actually. there was also anime like tengoku daimakyou and oshi no ko you mustve been sleeping on them lmao
Sep 22, 2023 10:59 PM
Jun 2019
Disappointed compared to last season.
Sep 22, 2023 11:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Fighting scenes are fire! And sure was an emotional last episode to end this season but clearly biggest cliffhanger is the revelation that Lu Guang did change the past to save Cheng Xiaoshi from dying I think it was to somewhat expect but still what a great revelation to end the season :o
The season kinda felt there was a lot of setup because the direction it took is different from S1 and I think it worked better in S1 actually but was still very good overall, I'm hyped for S3
Sep 23, 2023 6:33 AM

May 2020
So, Tianxi wasn't dumb from birth. A fight against Qian Jin.

Whoa, Li Tianxi's powers are transferred to Qiao Ling. Damn, Chen Bin wasn't killed by the pink siblings.

Seems like the friend Tianchen met during his childhood isn't Liu Min, but the other Liu guy.

Lu Guang broke his own rule to change the inevitable, to keep Cheng Xiaoshi alive.
Sep 23, 2023 7:13 AM

Nov 2014
Link Click’s strengths are the cliffhangers and music for sure. As cool as the fights were, way too many of them. The fights took up a lot of time to point not much was covered this season, like others said this was a bridge season to lead up to S3.

I prefer when Link Click is more about the quantum leap/time travel shenanigans 7/10 for me.
Sep 23, 2023 7:15 AM

Jul 2011
Damn, that ending lol

Excited for season 3!
Sep 23, 2023 11:11 AM
Sep 2021
Peak at it finest. Every episode kept hook. And the action was peak too. Overall 9.67/10. Can’t wait for the next season. The ending of ep 12 felt like madoka magica with a little stein; gate.
Sep 23, 2023 12:49 PM
Dec 2014
omg
i thought last ep will slove a lot of mystery, but now i have new questions
and when i was happy because glasses man finally get arrested, now we have a new last boss
Sep 23, 2023 3:48 PM
May 2017
Reply to NxTGeNMk
Oskaroo said:
So Lu Guang got Cheng’s powers when he died and went back to the past to save him? Man this story just keeps surprising me every time
10/10

it can be that Lu Guang already had the powers but never uses them.
@NxTGeNMk I believe that these esper types can gain the abilities of other deceased espers. Li Tianchen previously expressed interest in gaining Cheng Xiaoshi's abilities. He probably planned on killing him if the trade off was successful
Sep 23, 2023 4:05 PM
May 2017
Wow so when an esper dies their abilities can be gained from another esper if they are within close proximity. So basically what Li Tianchen was trying to do all season. But Lu Guang did it and changed time. However it's a mystery on if Cheng Xiaoshi was truly saved or if he is living on borrowed time.

On another note, someone's theory stating that Liu Min's brother was actually Li Tianchen's friend was right on the money. It explains the jarring personality switch, cuz they weren't the same person. I wonder what type of character he will turn out to be? I'm getting gray vibes rn

Overall though the season was nice. Not as good as the first one but still good nonetheless

8.5/10 imo
Sep 23, 2023 7:51 PM

Dec 2020
oh my GOD. this episode was insane??? SEASON 3 IN 2025 !!! so cheng xiaoshi died and lu guang went back to save him. next season is going to go so hard.

at first i thought when xixi died, her power was given to qiao ling but it seems to only be the memories..
Sep 23, 2023 8:02 PM
Nov 2022
Quanda1eDing1e said:
@NxTGeNMk I believe that these esper types can gain the abilities of other deceased espers. Li Tianchen previously expressed interest in gaining Cheng Xiaoshi's abilities. He probably planned on killing him if the trade off was successful

that may be the case.
Sep 23, 2023 9:50 PM

Nov 2011
Okay, damn was that final reveal a punch to the gut. It was honestly the best twist this season has to offer. Can't wait to see the consequences of Lu Guang's decision. And I can't believe Tianchen ran away from his sister after he realized that he was probably the reason she didn't get the mental health support that she needed as a child. Then he has the audacity to leave her photo/memory behind? What a selfish brat. His tears mean nothing to me now. (Justice for Li Tianxi! She deserved so much better lol.)

But beyond that, the second season was definitely a let down compared to the first. They spent so much screen time meandering with mostly-unnecessary recap, while the first season did a wonderful job using every single minute to the fullest possible extent. I think the episodic nature of the first really worked in favor of the cliffhangers - as they subtly built up to an overarching plot. By deciding to stick to only one plotline over the course of twelve episodes this time, the story felt like it was spread too thin without the satisfying payoff. The same conflict could have been effectively told in maybe half the number of episodes with better pacing... Also, I didn't really care for the villains' POV as much. I wish the focus had been more on our main characters and how their strategies have to adapt according to new conditions, with just enough detail to understand the other characters' motivations and psychology to keep things interesting.

There were definitely opportunities to explore other issues. For instance, am I the only one who couldn't really suspend my disbelief that the police was on board with creating a special force to deal with paranormal crime? There really wasn't one person who was skeptical about the proposal? Isn't that the perfect set up to explore how these powers came to be in the first place? And now you're telling me Liu Min has a brother who went to study abroad, and he was friends with Tianchen all along? Yikes! That's terrifying...

Complaints aside, the production value was excellent throughout the entire show. I was completely tensed up during that final fight scene since the sound and animation was so climactic. I fully-body winced every time Cheng Xiaoshi or Lu Guang were struck by that ***hole Qian Jin. My poor injured babies. (Speaking of which, they really robbed us of a group hug when the boys reunited with Qiao Ling back at the shop, didn't they? I need a moment to feel the relief that everything is going to be fine before you tell me that it's actually NOT okay.)

Anyways, here's to hoping this is just setting the stage for a better season 3. Cheers, guys! I'm going to be listening to the OP and ED songs endlessly on Spotify now.
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Sep 23, 2023 11:35 PM

Nov 2022
😵‍💫That was crazy, i am assuming the power can get transfered in some form if they die, the past was changed several times but we could only see the final result until now, Lu Guang knows that and now even remembers, Future cease to exist.
Sep 24, 2023 1:21 AM
Aug 2020
Abstudios07 said:
So, Lu guang true ability is like CXS, he just remember the event that happened in photo?
Or he can do that ability too? (2 ability)

Which point of the story'did he saved CXS? Surely this episode but at which episode did he went back?

He doesn't take many photos but he must have at least, the only one he can treval in his body through that photo.

The episode Title ,was a clear reference for both of them.

S3 is not announced, I am glad we didn't had a EARTHQUAKE CLIFFHANGER.

SO now we wait for official announcement and then the season.
It was pretty good for a season but a dragged one. Could have ended the story in 9 episode and add some Backstory episodes.

I didn't find this season dragging, I believe that a 12-episode season is much better for building a story than just 9 episodes, I wouldn't change anything about this story, this season is about 4 hours and 20 minutes long, enough time to build a good story with rich character development with flashback, I've seen a 90-minute film that was dragging than a 130-minute film

I'm really excited for season 3, how will the story continue, but I don't think it will be masterpiece as seasons 1 and 2, I hope I'm wrong and I want to know Lu Guang's secrets, he's very mysterious, we don't know much about him so far, after I watch season 2, episode 12, apparently we know less about him than we thought, what could he be hiding?
Sep 24, 2023 1:23 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to -Humphrey-
Abstudios07 said:
So, Lu guang true ability is like CXS, he just remember the event that happened in photo?
Or he can do that ability too? (2 ability)

Which point of the story'did he saved CXS? Surely this episode but at which episode did he went back?

He doesn't take many photos but he must have at least, the only one he can treval in his body through that photo.

The episode Title ,was a clear reference for both of them.

S3 is not announced, I am glad we didn't had a EARTHQUAKE CLIFFHANGER.

SO now we wait for official announcement and then the season.
It was pretty good for a season but a dragged one. Could have ended the story in 9 episode and add some Backstory episodes.

I didn't find this season dragging, I believe that a 12-episode season is much better for building a story than just 9 episodes, I wouldn't change anything about this story, this season is about 4 hours and 20 minutes long, enough time to build a good story with rich character development with flashback, I've seen a 90-minute film that was dragging than a 130-minute film

I'm really excited for season 3, how will the story continue, but I don't think it will be masterpiece as seasons 1 and 2, I hope I'm wrong and I want to know Lu Guang's secrets, he's very mysterious, we don't know much about him so far, after I watch season 2, episode 12, apparently we know less about him than we thought, what could he be hiding?
@-Humphrey- watching same scene for 3 straight weeks
Was dragging for me.

I appreciate your opinion and the ending waa brilliant really exited for S3.
Sep 24, 2023 1:41 AM
Aug 2020
Abstudios07 said:
@-Humphrey- watching same scene for 3 straight weeks
Was dragging for me.

I appreciate your opinion and the ending waa brilliant really exited for S3.

As this animation is about investigation they could have used these same scenes to have more impact, but what I found repetitive about this season was that they used the same technique at the beginning of every episode, every now and then it would give a better and more unpredictable feeling, in an investigation narrative they don't need to leave any loose ends, that's why in an investigation narrative we need to know each character and some past scenes to cause impact, pain and bad//good feeling to the viewer, which worked at least for me because it's rare for me to care so much about the characters

This ending shows that several mysterious characters could have a lot of relevance in season 3, just like season 2 we know more about Chen Xiaoshi and Qian Ling and Li Xiao, but now in season 3 they could focus on Lu Guang, Liu min's brother and his rich family's past, I'll look at several theories that the Link Click community will do
Sep 24, 2023 5:30 AM
Aug 2017
Reply to The_Bad_Shah
Yuri_Cobaia said:

I dont think she has to be alive? Cuz she simply transferred the memory of the Lu Guang from future, the Lu Guang from future has already witnessed the death.
@The_Bad_Shah

"Li Tianxi can only read people's minds when she is fused with her brother. She never had any contact with Lu Guang outside the tunnel. During that time when she saw him suffering from torture in the hidden basement, she did not have her brother around. So how would she saw memories from the future in the first place?

Also, Lu Guang from the future got back to save CXS as soon as he could (you can see his clothes are covered in blood), but only after she died. What I think happened is that she saw him die, and we can see that she has the 'third person' perspective. What is interesting, is that we can see Qin Liao crying while receiving those memories, but i don't think she cried because of Li Tianxi memories but because she saw her brother CXS die.

Qiao Ling saw Lin Tianxao's memories. In her memories, she does not see Lu Guang going to the past. She only see him reacting to his friend death, thats why Qiao Ling do not understand what she saw.

We, as the spectators, saw Lu Guang's flashbacks, he even talks to himself about the fact that he was not letting his friend die. >> Qiao Ling did not saw this <<

But one thing that I learned about this show is that the next episode always explains everything and brings something new. I just hope that I remember everything that happened this season because it took me some time in season 2 to remember how the main duo's powers work in this narrative.

Sep 24, 2023 5:49 AM
Feb 2021
there is sth people are missing tho. one of the mysteries in the series is how Lu Guang just joined Xianshi. Like the way he just dropped in his life. So Lu Guang, after certain events that led to Xhinshi's death, went back in time to the beginning of s1, and that's where we started to see the story!
Sep 24, 2023 7:09 AM

Jun 2020
What a sad fall from grace. I love season 1 so much but season 2 just got worse for me. Why did we spend half of this finale on Xixi’s memories of all the characters aren’t even gonna acknowledge her death and just move on?

Who killed Emma? Xixi and brother had no reason to, and weren’t even willing to kill the cop when they were forced to.
Sep 24, 2023 8:32 AM
Dec 2014
so what if lu guang come from future? that why he know the time and location to go when he save xiao using the boat , maybe xiao died in future and his ability transferred to lu guang ( like what happen to qiao ling) so lu guang went to the past to change the future?
but this don't make any sense because xiao time limit is 12h
Sep 24, 2023 9:26 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to Dumb
What a sad fall from grace. I love season 1 so much but season 2 just got worse for me. Why did we spend half of this finale on Xixi’s memories of all the characters aren’t even gonna acknowledge her death and just move on?

Who killed Emma? Xixi and brother had no reason to, and weren’t even willing to kill the cop when they were forced to.
@Jailed Tian Chen used Tian Xi's combination ability to kill Emma when Tian Xi was still sleep. (There are hints of this in episode 9 of the anime.) This time, due to Chen Bin's intense feelings for his unborn daughter, he interrupted Tian Chen's control and even woke up Tian Xi."
Sep 24, 2023 9:34 AM
Sep 2023
Reply to 6Yami_sakura6
so what if lu guang come from future? that why he know the time and location to go when he save xiao using the boat , maybe xiao died in future and his ability transferred to lu guang ( like what happen to qiao ling) so lu guang went to the past to change the future?
but this don't make any sense because xiao time limit is 12h
@6Yami_sakura6 Luguang knew the location because at this time, his soul was Xiaoshi's. He had already known the location before the time travel, allowing him to arrive accurately after the time leap. This creates a time loop.
Sep 24, 2023 10:58 AM

Jul 2016
Link Click is the best anime with time traveling since Steins;gate. The art and ost are so good. I'll miss it until the 3rd season.
Sep 24, 2023 11:44 AM
Dec 2022
I REFUSE TO SEE ANY THEORIES. WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED?? LU GUANG WENT TO THE BEGINNING?? WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY BEGINNING? AT WHAT POINT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO XIAOSHI
Sep 24, 2023 12:15 PM

Jun 2020
Reply to wangsimian
@Jailed Tian Chen used Tian Xi's combination ability to kill Emma when Tian Xi was still sleep. (There are hints of this in episode 9 of the anime.) This time, due to Chen Bin's intense feelings for his unborn daughter, he interrupted Tian Chen's control and even woke up Tian Xi."
@wangsimian That makes sense. Tbh I wish they expanded more on scenes like these rather than recapping the characters running for the 4th time
Sep 24, 2023 2:11 PM

Aug 2008
I can't agree with the praise people are giving this season, I simply see a bunch of asspulls where Lu Guang leaps out of the shadows to save Cheng at the last moments with a very irritating final episode. I can only see Tianxi getting shot and presumably dying to be forcing emotion with a shocking death from cute semi-innocent anime girl. When that shot came out of the darkness I felt pissed and not shocked. Than Xiao shouts instead of trying to surprise his enemy thereby giving him time to defend himself. Allows another fight scene though, I guess that is what matters.

I guess Lu Guang violated his rule to save his friend? Would have been better if he was to do that to save everyone and go back further and prevent any of this happening in the first place but then we wouldn't have any need for season 3! Until this conclusion I was thinking of giving s2 a solid 8/10 but thinking over everything I am simply not that impressed, a series of "shocking moments" was more prominent instead of the story. Meh. 7/10 at best for me.
Sep 24, 2023 9:23 PM
May 2010
Reply to its_Chilly
NHS-KEMISH said:
So in conclusion:

Lu Guang: he comes from the future to save Cheng Xiaoshi and got Cheng's powers cause he died in the future.

Qiao Ling: maybe got Tianxi (pink haired girl) powers?? (might be a possibility if Lu Guang has Cheng's powers)

Tianchen's friend: He is Liu Min brother. He might have powers as well because he talks about repairing time lines.

So my theory is that Tianchen's friend somehow wants to repair the mess caused by Lu Guang¿? as he broke messed up with timelines saving Cheng.

Wooooow that cliffhanger and all the details we don't know!!! I want S3 NOOOOOW!!!

I made a topic on this theory before and I’m mentioning it again here but I think it could be possible that that Liu hat guy may actually be future CXS who survived somehow and found out the truth and is now tryna ‘fix’ things because LG messing with timeline for his sake actually caused more damage or something like that, like people who were meant to live good lives like Emma and the twins and Chen Bin (I think that was his name) all had tragic lives because of the messing with the timeline
@its_Chilly
Really good theory!

When the flashbacks of Tianchen with his friend were happening at first I was sure it was Cheng Xiaoshi cause it gave me CSX vibes and his attitude was really similar. Might be a good theory, will need to wait some years to know the truth.
Sep 25, 2023 2:52 AM

May 2021
Gente estou cada vez mais ansiosa com esse anime ^^ Episódio final muito bom e eu estou super curiosa para ver o que a Ling Qiao vai reagir quando descobrir que ficou com os poderes Tianxi Li >.< Mas ao mesmo tempo com o coração partido por saber que o futuro do Xiaoshi Cheng é trágico ... Guang Lu ainda não desistiu e com toda a certeza vai arranjar uma solução !! Ainda muito coisa está por vir » QUE VENHA A 3 TEMPORADA «

Sep 25, 2023 9:51 AM

Apr 2009
A lot of anime OG feel like they often have too much story to cover in 13 episodes, Link Clink is the opposite, it feels like it didn't have enough. It's like they had 40 minutes of story and they had to stretch it for 12 episodes.

To be honest, compared to S1 it feels like a completely different anime which makes it hard to judge. Like it's related because it features the same characters, but the story and the set-up are so different it may as well be a spin off. It's also starts to feel like the lack of proper backstory for the main duo is getting really weird. It's been 2 seasons and I think we know like 2 things about LG. Why is he obsessed with CX for example?

Also Xixi's life left like tragedy porn. Like there was no resolution to her life, she just got beaten over and over until she's shot to facilitate the development of her crazy brother, who was groomed to become a killer by some idiot who couldn't even talk to his wife.

Overall pretty meh, I think it worked better when it was a story about two dudes jumping into photos to tell vignettes.
Jin_uzukiSep 25, 2023 9:54 AM

Sep 25, 2023 12:26 PM
Dec 2014
wangsimian said:
@6Yami_sakura6 Luguang knew the location because at this time, his soul was Xiaoshi's. He had already known the location before the time travel, allowing him to arrive accurately after the time leap. This creates a time loop.

@wangsimian yeah but i'm talking about the first time loop, in the first time why would he take the picture if he doesn't know what gonna happen
Sep 25, 2023 11:39 PM

Jan 2019
The translation i got for this episode could use some work xd

https://imgur.com/a/2GFJHPE
Story & Characters: I really liked the singular focus of this season being the twins, along with Qiao Jin as a villain despite some of his intentions being a bit unclear. While I did enjoy season 1's episodic feel of CXS and LG helping various characters, the linear storyline and time travel of this season was written fairly well. Learning at the end that Lu Guang had been time travelling to save his friends really changes how we see him now, since his cold demeanor is part of his character more because of what he's been through in other timelines. Somewhat reminiscent of Homura from Madoka Magica, but the way it was played out through the series thus far has been good. Some of the characters introduced in this season likely won't show up again as they've served their purposes, but we can expect the twin brother, the detective, and even Qian Jin possibly in the future. Also this "Mr. Liu" character seems somewhat familiar for some reason...

Animation: The animation felt a bit choppy in some areas, not unlike parts of season 1, but the final episode's fight really delivered in terms of impact frames and fluidity between Qian Jin and the detective. LG and CXS vs Qian Jin was also well put together. The montage of the twins running away from each other was sad but probably one of the better montages of the show. Definitely better than the one we saw at the beginning of the season where CXS was having flashbacks of LG while he ate his meal. 3D animation in the OP was pretty nice, looking forward to seeing renders like that in the future, or even shots pertaining to the episodes if they figure out a way to incorporate that.

Music: The OP was better, but the ED of Season 1 is kind of hard to beat, it's just so catchy. The OST was good for serving as tension to the scenes that it was reused for, and discussions revealing information.

Conclusion: Overall, was a pretty good season. Better than season 1 by a slight margin, but season 1 still has some of the better episodes in it. Looking forward to season 3 and where they'll take it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.