Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 26, 2023 1:58 PM
Jun 2017
MANO, fiquei meio sus mas esse final deu um otimo cliffhanger
Sep 27, 2023 1:40 AM

Apr 2015
Damn I just binge-watched this show in two days (would've easily done it in one if I didn't have work), and I'm at a loss for words...what a roller coaster of a season with so many emotional scenes, plot twists, and banger OSTs. This season definitely leaned more on the mystery side with so many shifts in POVs to answer questions previously brought up, but I love it. The repeated scenes were annoying at some parts, but at other times it worked for the emphasis so overall it didn't bother me too much. Ultimately, this season answered a lot of questions (especially with the background of the antagonist/pink-haired brother and the mechanisms of those with supernatural powers) but also brought up a lot more lol. That Lu Guang plot twist...should've seen it coming with all the other shows I've already watched involving time travel elements lol. So it seems like people with powers can pass on their powers to someone else upon their death. Hopefully next season will finally cover Lu Guang and Cheng Xiaoshi's past. Also definitely curious to learn more about Liu Xiao. Easy 9/10 rating and most likely my AOTY. Definitely looking forward to re-watching this entire show when the next season comes out!

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Sep 27, 2023 4:01 PM

Jun 2020
If Lu Guang is really come back from the future where Cheng Xiaoshi dead, my question is: How? I thought the power of going to past to a photo is Cheng Xiaoshi's power only and Lu Guang can only see what's happen at the past with that picture. Well, this is clearly clue that the story hasn't ended and possibility for the next season. I hope so because the cliffhanger they keep putting at the end of episodes hurt me a lot, ugh.
Sep 27, 2023 4:29 PM

Dec 2019
just waiting for the OST name list cause these were some of the greatest OST in anime
Sep 28, 2023 5:45 AM
Apr 2023
this doesn't needs oscar
Oscar needs this 👑👑👑
Sep 28, 2023 12:50 PM
Nov 2022
I was stunned at the ending and no one in YouTube to explain the ending. Fuck now wait for another 2-3 years man
It is illegal to be underrated
This season definitely is 10/10
Story 10/10
Fight choreography 10/10
Animation 10/10
Music 10/10
Sep 28, 2023 7:33 PM
Jul 2020
Another Banger ep one mystery resolved and another one began! What a way to end the 2nd season of Link Click!
Sep 29, 2023 9:46 PM
Sep 2023
So excited to see s3
Oct 5, 2023 8:50 PM
Dec 2022
Yoooooo!!!!!!! This season finale was fuckin' peak. Damn!!! So Lu Guang actually went back to the past to save Cheng Xiaoshi meaning Cheng died in a possible future??? Dude, I was shocked. It was said to see Li Tianshi die though, even all those sad flashbacks. I was severely heartbroken. The little black haired boy that Li Tianchen was friends with when he was young comes back as mysterious black hat man. Oh man, the build up to season 3. The guy is also Liu Min's bro, the secrets coming out are too much to handle tbh. What was that memory sharing stuff Tianshi did with Qiao Ming? What's the black hat man's plan? What's Tianchen up to? What and why did Lu Guang do that? So many questions, bro and I have to ponder on my own theories. I can't wait to see what season 3 will being. I don't know it it's gonna be anytime soon or later but I am anticipating! W season. Everything - peak. 10/10!
Oct 5, 2023 8:55 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to ConstantReader
@GhostUnknown My thoughts exactly, this last episode did make up a bit for the middle portion of the season (the confirmation of the Lu Guang time travel theory alone made my day), but if I had to say overall this season was a 6/10 where season 1 was a 9. Definitely expecting more from season 3 now that all the setup is done with.
@ConstantReader I am glad I’m not the only person who felt that this season was on the weaker side in comparison to season 1.

By the end of it, it honestly felt like a lot of dragging on and it happened in multiple episodes. When the fight scenes become boring to me, something about the pacing felt off - all while not having as much (emotional) development for the characters. It’s a shame because season 1 truly did start out on a high.

I just hope season 3 improves on the flaws season 2 suffered from and gives us something more fletched out in terms of narrative and structure.
Oct 6, 2023 6:50 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to Esmeralda06
OK YALL CALM DOWN WOAH POWERS CAN BE PASSED TO ANOTHER PERSON WHEN AN EXISTING USER DIES!!!

1. We saw this first hand with XiXi dying in Qiao Ling's arms and her powers (the light) and her memories transferring over to Qiao Ling

2. We then saw this again when at the end of the season Lu Guang uses Cheng Xiaoshi's powers to travel back to the beginning of the series

Does that imply that LG and CXS had also received their powers from another entity in the same process? Is it a hint to how they and the Tian twins got their abilities in the first place??! Could it be that black hat dude that has been spreading these powers to everyone? If it is then when did he meet CXS and LG to give them their powers?
@Esmeralda06 This is the best theory I've seen so far. I've been scouring this forum confused af looking for theories to fill in the gap and this is my favorite and will take it.
Oct 6, 2023 8:00 AM
May 2015
Reply to SilentKitsune_95
@ConstantReader I am glad I’m not the only person who felt that this season was on the weaker side in comparison to season 1.

By the end of it, it honestly felt like a lot of dragging on and it happened in multiple episodes. When the fight scenes become boring to me, something about the pacing felt off - all while not having as much (emotional) development for the characters. It’s a shame because season 1 truly did start out on a high.

I just hope season 3 improves on the flaws season 2 suffered from and gives us something more fletched out in terms of narrative and structure.
@SilentKitsune_95
God same, I got SO bored with the fights, they really felt like they were made too long on purpose just to drag out the episodes. And yeah I was expecting a lot more in the way of development for the characters, but for most of the show they were just pieces being moved around from one point to another, no emotional arcs at all aside from the sister.
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Oct 6, 2023 5:53 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing season. I personally liked that it took a different direction. Can't wait for third season!
Oct 7, 2023 1:42 AM
Oct 2019
RIP Li Tianxi..

The mysterious Hat Man appear at the end!!
it was Liu Min brother? WTF

Lu Guang got Cheng Xiaoshi power? BRUHHH

This Donghua is King of the Plot Twist and Cliffhanger!!

Another 9/10

Can't wait for Season 3.
Oct 9, 2023 12:16 AM
Nov 2021
I honestly have never seen anything that keeps me on the edge of my seat like this show
Oct 9, 2023 8:25 PM
Oct 2019
I'll be honest, this season was not as good as season 1. The plot and the abilities were trying to be too intricate imo.

That said, I thought this finale was really good. Mainly because I hated it. What? Haha. I hated that pink girl died. Killing the kindest and most innocent characters pisses me off. Those are the characters I ALWAYS root for. And doing anything to them turns me into *angry lady yells at cat* meme.

I didn't care for the fighting early on. I fast forwarded through most of it. I think the brother is a bitch for leaving.

The whole time I'm hoping they go back in time and save pink girl and get mom. And I'm getting a little excited, thinking how that change in philosophy might be the main theme of season 3 (prior to this I was thinking maybe the story ends here with the solving of this murder spree - in obviously not familiar with the source material).

But then I see that pink girl is apparently still dead. And I'm thinking we'll shit, I guess their whole philosophy didn't change. And I'm kinda bummed that good/innocent people are just destined to die in this show. But then we learn at the very end that white hair guy saved black hair guy by violating the rules. And that piques my interest immensely. I'm assuming he's going to have trouble both jeong that secret next season AND preventing whatever "side effects" from happening due to it. (Also, I didn't know he could jump to the past on his own without black hair guy doing the jumping...)

Pink boy is seemingly turning further bad, abandoning his sister's phone (breaking ties with her, the only person who still caused him to retain some of his humanity). Looks like he's taking up with that crowd ex-cops brother?

I DON'T WANT SEASON 3 SPOILERS

The finals bumped this back up to a 7/10. It's probably more like a 6.8 on the season compared to season 1's 7.4ish.
Oct 11, 2023 11:06 PM

Nov 2021
Very solid season, I don't think it is as good or as "fresh" as season 1 felt, but nonetheless it had a solid story and great action. I feel like the pacing could have been a little tighter, a lot of flashbacks.
Oct 12, 2023 9:13 AM
Sep 2023
The biggest issue with the second season is the pacing. It shouldn't be a weekly, 20-something-minute serialized anime. It should be a movie that wraps up in under 2 hours, right? I understand that the repeated scenes often hide new clues and information. The problem is that each episode's effective time is too short. When you subtract the opening, ending, and advertisements, the actual content is minimal. Adding in recaps and flashbacks can be quite frustrating.

Watching only one episode per week can be maddening. However, if you binge-watch all 12 episodes at once, the experience is much better. The recent ratings increase for this series is also due to this reason.

Another issue is the excessive and seemingly pointless fights, which might be there to fill the runtime. Link Click should primarily focus on strategic battles, but relying on physical combat feels somewhat contrary to its core premise.
Oct 12, 2023 11:19 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing how ended the season

In first time, a new character for the next season, with powers too...

second, two points that the past was altered

I can´t waiting for a new season

9/10

kekeke
Oct 13, 2023 12:29 AM

Aug 2019
EVERYONE IS GETTING SHOT. I SWEAR IF I DONT SEE THIS LAWYER DEAD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

I’m so glad Cheng and Lu are fighting him together. Hell yeah! Captain Li is here to get a few punches in. The last punch was satisfying!  

Did Li Tianxi left her power behind to Liao!!

The officers memories killed me, he felt the same way their mother did when she died.

Oh god, that’s him? and he was the brother of the other guy. I don’t know if he is good guy or bad. So did Lu return to the past in order to revive Cheng??
Oct 14, 2023 2:26 AM
May 2015
YO, SEASON 3 GET??
Oct 16, 2023 9:29 AM

Oct 2021
Finally watched the last episode i can gonna say that this season finale was not as good as season one ending plot twist but still a great season.
Oct 19, 2023 9:37 AM
Jul 2021
This entire season feels like a big arc on it's own. I was actually getting bored watching it because it felt like some of the scenes were unnecessarily getting stretched out but that ending really got me. like what xiaoshi DIED? QIAO LING GOT TIANXI'S POWER!!

Overall I feel like this season wasn't as hard hitting as season 1, something is missing idk but I am seated for season 3. The new characters introduced looks dope.
Oct 24, 2023 2:08 PM
May 2023
very good anime i never experienced this anime

love this anime its fucking great
Nov 8, 2023 3:42 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
Link Click s2 was literally the best show I've watched this season. When will s3 drop? Cuz I'm getting impatient :')

My hot take: Link Click s2 is way better than Link Click s1

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Nov 12, 2023 8:24 AM
Apr 2021
the last episode is so good but I'm confused by the ending and if Cheng died at some point or not
Nov 12, 2023 12:00 PM

Aug 2011
Season definitely took another direction but I still completely enjoyed it - you just don't get many shows of this tier out there.
Nov 15, 2023 12:17 AM
Feb 2015
No cliffhangers, that's new. Looks like s3 is to be expected with new guy appearences.So that's how he know where they were going at the ship. He broke the rule .
Dec 7, 2023 5:22 PM

Jul 2017
Finished this and whilst I love season 1 with a passion, this came across as a huge disappointment and general frustration to watch. Felt like many things that I loved about the storytelling and characterization in season 1 were lost in this season and instead, forced drama, poor antagonists, a poorly paced story and cliffhangers being corny with the twists than actually tense to watch, and more. I liked some things about it like the hard to watch backstory of the twins and the ending with Lu Guang traveling to the past to save Xiaoshi considering how strict he was with his values surrounding time travel with the photos was a refreshing change and showed how much when push came to shove, he was willing to break through that to help a person he really cared for in his friend. That is the sole thing that actually leaves me somewhat curious for the next season. The rest of it... not quite as much.
Dec 12, 2023 8:55 PM

Dec 2015
Maybe I'm in the minority, but I liked this one much more than the previous season.
An ongoing storyline that the connects all episodes, but not necessarily in a linear way, which made it interesting. Apart from that, more action and more suspense.
The only minus being the cliffhanger at the end of the last episode, and I don't like it if stories are left incomplete.
But apart from that, great season. 6 points for season 1, 9 for this.
Dec 18, 2023 11:54 AM
Oct 2020
WOW, just WOW.....
Jan 15, 11:59 AM
Jan 2022
10/10 would recommend
Jan 17, 12:09 AM
May 2020
WOOOOW… I NEED S3 NOWWW
Jan 30, 7:26 PM

Jul 2019
I'm absolutely speechless, I didn't expect the show to end with a plot twist AND a cliffhanger. Now when I think about it I guess it makes sense that Lu Guang would inherit time travelling powers, but it truly makes me wonder about the ending. Is it even possible to save Cheng Xiaoshi and change the past or will Lu Guang be forced to watch him die (possibly over and over again)? I simply hope that we'll be able to see the story's conclusion in less than 3 years.
Feb 20, 8:22 AM

May 2021
The guy in the hat looks like he's from the Addams Family, heh
Waiting for the third season. I hope it will be closer to the first...
Mar 2, 2:23 PM
Jan 2023
Mixed feelings about the S2 as a whole but man do their finales deliver. And as always, the nastiest cliffhangers in the game.

Definitely curious to see where the series goes. I more prefer S1's style, which felt a lot more grounded (both characters and plots), which felt super refreshing compared to so much other anime. S2 was a little more 'typical' anime-style, with hammier antagonists and a lot more action scenes, which I don't think is really this show's strength. At the same time, I like how they really raised the stakes here and are leaning more into building a grander narrative with the main characters. I feel like if they can combine the mature writing of S1 with the suspense and thrills of S2, there's the potential for this to be one of my favorite shows of all time.
Mar 19, 11:15 AM
Feb 2023
probably my fav one lol
Apr 5, 2:53 PM
Jul 2022
cant wait for season 3
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.