Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 10, 2023 10:20 AM
Jul 2022
i wish life was this simple
Sep 10, 2023 10:20 AM
Dec 2021
fantastic episode.
Sep 10, 2023 10:21 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to CorayyAnime
Is this slice of life now? Nothing happens again, but in the end he gets a boner
Wow. thank you, very good writing.
@CorayyAnime This anime is about Rudeus life, and that includes every aspect of it.

We're in a chapter that's treating Eris' loss and how he's overcoming it. The writing is excellent.
Sep 10, 2023 10:22 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Sokah
This whole Fitz thing continues to be one of the stupidest things ever in anime. It would have been tolerable if it was half an episode storyline, but making it the focus of a season is just pathetic and ruins an otherwise okay anime.
@Sokah Instead having them immediately get together because Sylphie loved Rudeus and Rudeus cared for Sylphie a decade ago is a great idea smh. The guy literally rushed into a relationship with Sara when she had a crush on him and because of convenience led to their relationship destructing. Rudeus not knowing Fitz as Sylphie and developing the relationship for a year w/ them spending time together is a blessing in disguise lol, even if Sylphie herself has a lack of confidence about revealing who she is to Rudeus. It ain't been like 60 episodes either, only been 6 which for an anime is not long at all
Sep 10, 2023 10:24 AM

Jun 2019
Blud tried to bust a nut in the library 💀💀💀
Sep 10, 2023 10:34 AM

Jan 2021
Yo I can’t believe this is the plot of this season 💀 the plot was to find a cure for Rudyus and we found it what a fkn journey 💀💀
Sep 10, 2023 10:35 AM
Sep 2023
Finally he discovered her gender, next step is the reveal
Sep 10, 2023 10:36 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Sokah
This whole Fitz thing continues to be one of the stupidest things ever in anime. It would have been tolerable if it was half an episode storyline, but making it the focus of a season is just pathetic and ruins an otherwise okay anime.
@Sokah
The whole Eris training thing continues to be one of the stupidest things ever in anime. It would have been tolerable if it was half an episode storyline, but making it the focus of a season is just pathetic and ruins an otherwise okay anime.
see you in the next cour.
キターーーー(・∀・)ーーー!!
Sep 10, 2023 10:41 AM

Aug 2022
I'm so happy for Rudeus!
Sep 10, 2023 10:43 AM

Oct 2013
Was good episode but man I keep being disappointed in the visual art direction of the show this season (>_<)
Like they aren't bringing the justice of how cute Sylphy really is on screen

Im getting worried how the cave scene will end up being adapted
Sep 10, 2023 10:48 AM
Dec 2021
its kinda weird but ill let it slide, happy for him though (i guess)
Sep 10, 2023 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
LMFAO AYO? this ep was wildddd
Sep 10, 2023 10:51 AM
Sep 2023
let's hope his ed gets
cure permanently
Sep 10, 2023 10:59 AM

May 2015
IT MOVED! PRAISE THE LORD!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 10, 2023 11:00 AM
Nov 2019
I've read both the manga and light novel. so I had already knew wat was going to happen, but that doesn't mean that I wasn't exited.

I just can not wait for next week's episode!
Sep 10, 2023 11:09 AM
Jan 2022
Ep had me laughing I swear lol.
Sep 10, 2023 11:33 AM
May 2021
poor rudeus thought he was gay until he finally found out fitz is actually a woman. now how long until he finds out fitz is actually sylphie, his childhood friend he's in love with and has spent years looking for? i hope that reveal will happen within the next 2 episodes.
My 2023 candies:
Sep 10, 2023 11:34 AM
Aug 2011
I like Sylphiette but I ❤️ Eris. I just feel it’s a-little for all sudden for him to fall in love. When he was so in love in with Eris. Is just me. I don’t hate but Eris will always be favorite. I know that get together I haven’t read the manga but makes me want to c how she comes.
I was wondering if anyone new where I can watch Lady Georgie episodes 22-45. I have multiple places. I tried bilibili,dailymotion,gogoanime,animesuge, & YouTube. some places had couple of episodes but nit all. Help please.

Sep 10, 2023 11:46 AM
Apr 2020
LeoDrago said:
Rudy is almost cured. Finally got to see the library scene adapted lmao.

Everytime I see Cliff and Elinalise scenes I can’t help but wonder how much of his soul is being sucked out every day lol

and they are cute together, but she’s still an elf and will out live him
Sep 10, 2023 11:55 AM
Jul 2023
it was episode 11 not 10 (At least On Netflix, I don't know about other sites)
Otaku_guruSep 10, 2023 12:01 PM
Sep 10, 2023 11:56 AM

Dec 2019
Reply to Otaku_guru
it was episode 11 not 10 (At least On Netflix, I don't know about other sites)
@Obito_Uchiha00 Idk how the count is on Netflix but this is the 11th ep but labelled as ep 10 since the very first episode was labelled as ep 0. There are 2 more left for this cour
Sep 10, 2023 12:00 PM

Mar 2014
Finally he found out huh !! Took him long enough
Sep 10, 2023 12:02 PM
Jul 2023
MangagnaM said:
@Obito_Uchiha00 Idk how the count is on Netflix but this is the 11th ep but labelled as ep 10 since the very first episode was labelled as ep 0. There are 2 more left for this cour

oh yes, the first one was a special. Now i understand.
Sep 10, 2023 12:09 PM
Jun 2020
Finally something is rising and it is not the shield hero...
Sep 10, 2023 12:16 PM
May 2023
Cant wait for next episode, i like how Rudius has changed from episode 3 wanting to kill him self, to now talking it out like an adult. Not including all the small charecter moments whith evryone, that why i think this episode went Hard. :)
Sep 10, 2023 12:24 PM

Dec 2007
I am still enjoying this season, but my goodness they are pacing this season at glacial speed. Was this part of the novel this slow?
Sep 10, 2023 12:26 PM
Sep 2023
finally it has awakened
Sep 10, 2023 12:31 PM

Aug 2018
the reveal at the end wow. XD
Sep 10, 2023 12:32 PM

Jan 2021
so now Rudeus discoveried that Fitz is a women

nice

More steps to the anxious moment in the final seasons of Mushoku (sex)

Sep 10, 2023 12:36 PM
May 2020
bro almost became gay hahaha
Sep 10, 2023 1:02 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to LucenProject
0451 said:
So Rudeus is 16. That means mentally he should be 50. He's not middle-aged anymore, I don't think.

I admit, I'm not an expert on reincarnation math, but since life experiences are the value of age, I don't think ages add linearly. living to 5 years old, 5 times probably doesn't make you mentally 25. How much older would the Re:Zero kid be after a lifetime of return by death?
@LucenProject This is actually something I see a lot of people who diss on the show talk about, and it's frustrating. We know Rudeus was middle-aged when he died, but that doesn't mean he had the mental maturity of a middle-aged man. Like I've said before, he behaved like a horny teenager before his death and acted like a horny teenager throughout his childhood while also having experiences that helped shape him into a more well-rounded person. I would say in terms of his mental age, his body has actually caught up with it.

Of course, there's the fact that most people are idiots who compare Penny Parker's ATSV comic to Eva because a handful of likenesses were in one panel of said comic. Seriously, the average person is so stupid that they think 3 deaths in a comic book equates to Human Instrumentality.

SentiOnikawaSep 10, 2023 1:07 PM
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Sep 10, 2023 1:08 PM
Oct 2022
SentiOnikawa said:
@LucenProject This is actually something I see a lot of people who diss on the show talk about, and it's frustrating. We know Rudeus was middle-aged when he died, but that doesn't mean he had the mental maturity of a middle-aged man. Like I've said before, he behaved like a horny teenager before his death and acted like a horny teenager throughout his childhood while also having experiences that helped shape him into a more well-rounded person. I would say in terms of his mental age, his body has actually caught up with it.

Of course, there's the fact that most people are idiots who compare Penny Parker's ATSV comic to Eva because a handful of likenesses were in one panel of said comic. Seriously, the average person is so stupid that they think 3 deaths in a comic book equates to Human Instrumentality.

right! Rudy was already plainly in a state of arrested development in his first life. he had stopped progressing and just started stagnating. People were so upset with him on that life <i>because</i> he wasn't acting his age. his body got older but mentally he just wasn't there.
Sep 10, 2023 1:11 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to Jamk_
Yo I can’t believe this is the plot of this season 💀 the plot was to find a cure for Rudyus and we found it what a fkn journey 💀💀
@Jamk_ Did you skim episodes? We've gone like a bunch of episodes where Rudeus has dealt with other stuff like the mass teleportation mystery and that whole Beastman tournament. Oh, and him having PTSD over, y'know, reuniting with one of his former would-be killers. Is your attention span that shit?
"Thorkell has no resistance to getting kicked in the f-in head. To be honest, neither do I." -Captain Mack

"You've faced many life-and-death situations. But that does not make you an adult. Finding more fallen-out hairs on your pillow, watching your favorite stuffed-bread disappear from the convenience store... the accumulation of those little despairs is what makes a person an adult."-Nanami Kento
Sep 10, 2023 1:15 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to Polvo_Aranha
Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for someone to complain about Jullie drinking alcohol.
@Polvo_Aranha it didn’t take long before some nut started a thread on this very subject.
Sep 10, 2023 1:16 PM
Jan 2021
rudeus is kinda gay
Sep 10, 2023 1:18 PM
Dec 2014
Reply to LucenProject
SentiOnikawa said:

right! Rudy was already plainly in a state of arrested development in his first life. he had stopped progressing and just started stagnating. People were so upset with him on that life <i>because</i> he wasn't acting his age. his body got older but mentally he just wasn't there.
@LucenProject Pretty much. Rudeus quit school before he was even old enough to graduate and hid away from the world until his parents died, at which point his siblings booted him out, which is a major plot thread of the first cour of the first season. He nearly regressed when Roxy took him for his first outing. But, that's inconvenient for the people who want to strawman why the show is bad.

Sep 10, 2023 1:35 PM

Mar 2019
Rudeus wanting to jerk off to Fitz haha.
I understand you my dear, I would do the same thing haha.
Sep 10, 2023 1:36 PM
Aug 2020
we are finally happy for him

i can not imagine is pain...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Sep 10, 2023 1:49 PM

Oct 2020
He did it! It stood up! There's hope for our boy Rudeus
Sep 10, 2023 1:52 PM

Feb 2011
boring ass episode, the fitz thing has gone on way too long.

The drinking dwarf loli was hilarious though
3/5

Sep 10, 2023 1:55 PM
Aug 2020
What a plot development
Sep 10, 2023 1:56 PM
Oct 2022
ASJDOASKDOASJFGOASDKASOK WHAT A GOOD FEELING THIS EPISODE GAVE, VERY GOOD, FINALLY LITTLE RUDE
Sep 10, 2023 2:11 PM

May 2011
Reply to Mariklyn
Ahhh, it just dawned on me the poetic nature of this arc. When Reudy first met Slyphy, she was a girl who Rudy thought was a male. But now Fitzs is a girl who Rudy thinks is male. While It was Slyphy who fell for Rudy, but in this arc, it is Rudy who is falling for Slpyhy. I just love the invertions in the narrative.
@Mariklyn Rudy is falling for Fitz lol
Sep 10, 2023 2:19 PM

May 2016
Man imagine all this set up for his D to stand up...
Sep 10, 2023 2:23 PM
Jun 2021
gostei bastante dos episódios dessa temporada
Sep 10, 2023 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
It looks like the light at the end of the tunnel has appeared for Rudeus at long last with his ongoing battle with ED. =)

It was pretty cute to see him think so much about Fitz during the course of this episode, but all it took was a familiar cliche of him losing his balance and dragging Fitz down with him to gets the ball rolling. While he still doesn't know that Fitz is Sylphie, he at least now knows that "Fitz" is female, which does make it amusing to think that he was contemplating on that scenario about Fitz's gender shortly beforehand.

The even better news is that, while in the cliche position, his little man FINALLY stood up! I had to laugh when he desperately tried to keep his, ahem, erection active in the middle of the library, but either way, he's now made much needed progress towards curing his ED issue.

Not to forget, it was nice to see Soldat once again. His screentime was on the short side, but his interactions with Rudeus and Elinalise was entertaining.

With two episodes left before the end of the first cour, I do hope that Rudeus can make more progress with Fitz/Sylphie and maybe learn about her true identity as well.
Sep 10, 2023 2:44 PM
Sep 2023
prolly one of my favorite ones this season. lots of tension yk
Sep 10, 2023 2:49 PM

Apr 2015
Rudeus's grooming finally pays off as his second victim temporarily cures his contrived case of "The Missing Boner."

Huzzah for masterful storytelling.
Sep 10, 2023 2:59 PM
Dec 2017
AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
Sep 10, 2023 3:36 PM

Apr 2010
wow another boring episode.. wtf is this season? It's way worse than the first one. Who cares about this fucking fitz childhood friends, just reveal yourself and move it on ffs
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Let's be real, this is the best Slice of Life an anime has ever offered!

GoatPieceLuffy - 9 hours ago

47 by ejleon »»
1 hour ago

» Now i understand why some people dont like Mushoku Tensei and shit on it ( 1 2 )

NaughtySempai - Jul 26, 2023

52 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

451 by El_Manin »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

298 by ionelHeredia »»
Apr 21, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2023

506 by Koh_BoltSkellos »»
Apr 21, 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.