Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 6, 2023 10:40 PM

Jul 2015
Whilst, I've generally been liking Link Click so far, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with this episode. While some information has been given and some mysteries have been solved, I think they way they executed it was done terribly. Especially for the last 3 episodes we've been in I'd considered it to be stuck, like some others were saying. Replaying previous scenes and clips with no intent. It truly feels like filler at this point. I still have zero clue how the Ex-cop is in this, and how he's motivated by all this. I get the kids but the ex-cop's makes no sense, I can't even gather any information, despite the way the episode was formatted. (I feel like they used this episode to flesh out the villan's intent but it felt like nothing). I'm worried on how the 3 episodes are going to be paced.
Sep 7, 2023 5:40 AM
May 2021
Another banger episode, lots of thing getting clear now. Uff that cliffhanger man, he decided to change past again ๐Ÿ’€
Sep 7, 2023 5:42 AM
May 2021
silverkey26 said:
Whilst, I've generally been liking Link Click so far, I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with this episode. While some information has been given and some mysteries have been solved, I think they way they executed it was done terribly. Especially for the last 3 episodes we've been in I'd considered it to be stuck, like some others were saying. Replaying previous scenes and clips with no intent. It truly feels like filler at this point. I still have zero clue how the Ex-cop is in this, and how he's motivated by all this. I get the kids but the ex-cop's makes no sense, I can't even gather any information, despite the way the episode was formatted. (I feel like they used this episode to flesh out the villan's intent but it felt like nothing). I'm worried on how the 3 episodes are going to be paced.

Well ya I kinda agree with you. Let's see what they got in store for us in next episodes. And I am getting a hunch that no way story would end in this season, they need a season 3.
Sep 7, 2023 8:55 AM
Sep 2023
I want to correct some errors.
When litianchen was young, it should be meet liuxiao, who is liumin's younger brother.
Qianjin, after hearing that her died wife has pregnant.dilaughed hysterically as a way to release her grief.
Litianchen laughed after killing his parents, as a sign of descending into madness.
Qianjin embraced two children and laughed because she had lost one of her own children, and now suddenly had the opportunity to adopt two more, mocking the unpredictability of fate.
Litianchen laughed while holding a photo because this person is the geek who ruined his family, his first target.
Liumin laughs because he saw litianchen laugh and found a kindred spirit.
It's said that the next episode will be very exciting!
wangsimianSep 7, 2023 9:22 AM
Sep 7, 2023 12:00 PM

Dec 2020
was kinda bored at the start because of the style change and flashbacks. but a lot happened and its good to see how we got here. the neighbor of the kids was crazy i am shocked he was actually spreading the rumors.

the song at the end was fire too
Sep 7, 2023 10:50 PM
Jun 2017
um show de cinematografia
Sep 7, 2023 11:47 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to nevermoreHOAR
I’m confused. I don’t understand what the flashbacks are supposed to give us as far as information/motives of the villains, I don’t understand the point of the twins story animated as furry animals, I don’t understand the connection between the villains themselves or what they want from CXS/Lu, etc.

This entire episode only made me have more questions and become frustrated. I can usually process information better with dubs instead of subs because the way my brain works so maybe it will be easier to organize the details once I can rewatch in dub and hear it instead of only reading. I mean I love this show so much but I can’t follow it at the moment.
nevermoreHOAR said:
I’m confused. I don’t understand what the flashbacks are supposed to give us as far as information/motives of the villains, I don’t understand the point of the twins story animated as furry animals, I don’t understand the connection between the villains themselves or what they want from CXS/Lu, etc.

The flashbacks represent the story of the 3 main villains and their motivations. Qian Jin (the ex cop turned police officer) found out that his wife cheated on him. He was too busy with work and as a result the wife became pregnant with another man's baby. Later on she dies (we don't know exactly who her killer is. It could be Qian or it could be a random burgler that as mentioned in Ep 4 or was it Ep 5).

The 2nd flashback is Li Tianchen's story (the brother) and how he met Qian Jin. The scene transitions from black and white into color because it represents how Qian Jin and Li Tianchen both share common trauma with one another. Also, Tianchen confessess that he murdered his parents (episode 10 explains how he did it). Tianchen becomes disturbed by it and starts laughing. Qian Jin, who was touching Tianchen also starts laughing because their emotions are connected due to Tianchen's powers. In this flashback, we learn who Tianchen's mysterious friend is (he is Liu Min's little brother who was briefly mentioned in the first episode of S2). This is foreshadowing because this person will probrably be the villain for S3 or will play a role in S3.

The 3rd flashback, is a fairytale and doesn't seemlessly transition like how flashback 1 transitioned to flashback 2. The reason being is that Li Tianxi (the sister) is against what is going on. So her flashback is a fairytale because after witnesing her parents die, she becomes so traumatized that her intellectual development is stunted to that of a child. So her flashback represents her childlike mind. The 3rd story tells how her brother became evil and as a result Li Tianxi ran away. The flashback also provides hint about what is going on with Li Tianxi. Notice how she is seen in physical contact with her brother and then waking up from a nap. This is explained in Ep 10. Another important hint is a flashback where their mother and Chin Bin are crying and saying sorry. It's actually not the mother / Chin Bin who is actually crying. It is someone else.

The episode concludes that with Li Tianchen meeting Liu Min (villain in S1) for the first time. Tianchen has become a hitman for Liu Min and murders his neighbor (who we find out was spreading rumors that his mother was cheating on a teacher) Because the neighbor spread the rumors, his father became abusive and attacked his wife.

As for why the villains are interested in CXS, Qian Jin mentioned it when he was looking at the poster of Romeo and Juliet. It is because CXS has the power to go back into the past. They want to use this power to change history / fate.
Sep 8, 2023 11:35 AM

Oct 2017
So it was the blonde dude who was his friend from school. The chibi sequence used to reaveal things was nice. Also damn his wife was cheating on him. Was the kid his or?
Sep 8, 2023 12:24 PM
๐™ฟ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝ

Feb 2023
Reply to mrbokchoi
nevermoreHOAR said:

The flashbacks represent the story of the 3 main villains and their motivations. Qian Jin (the ex cop turned police officer) found out that his wife cheated on him. He was too busy with work and as a result the wife became pregnant with another man's baby. Later on she dies (we don't know exactly who her killer is. It could be Qian or it could be a random burgler that as mentioned in Ep 4 or was it Ep 5).

The 2nd flashback is Li Tianchen's story (the brother) and how he met Qian Jin. The scene transitions from black and white into color because it represents how Qian Jin and Li Tianchen both share common trauma with one another. Also, Tianchen confessess that he murdered his parents (episode 10 explains how he did it). Tianchen becomes disturbed by it and starts laughing. Qian Jin, who was touching Tianchen also starts laughing because their emotions are connected due to Tianchen's powers. In this flashback, we learn who Tianchen's mysterious friend is (he is Liu Min's little brother who was briefly mentioned in the first episode of S2). This is foreshadowing because this person will probrably be the villain for S3 or will play a role in S3.

The 3rd flashback, is a fairytale and doesn't seemlessly transition like how flashback 1 transitioned to flashback 2. The reason being is that Li Tianxi (the sister) is against what is going on. So her flashback is a fairytale because after witnesing her parents die, she becomes so traumatized that her intellectual development is stunted to that of a child. So her flashback represents her childlike mind. The 3rd story tells how her brother became evil and as a result Li Tianxi ran away. The flashback also provides hint about what is going on with Li Tianxi. Notice how she is seen in physical contact with her brother and then waking up from a nap. This is explained in Ep 10. Another important hint is a flashback where their mother and Chin Bin are crying and saying sorry. It's actually not the mother / Chin Bin who is actually crying. It is someone else.

The episode concludes that with Li Tianchen meeting Liu Min (villain in S1) for the first time. Tianchen has become a hitman for Liu Min and murders his neighbor (who we find out was spreading rumors that his mother was cheating on a teacher) Because the neighbor spread the rumors, his father became abusive and attacked his wife.

As for why the villains are interested in CXS, Qian Jin mentioned it when he was looking at the poster of Romeo and Juliet. It is because CXS has the power to go back into the past. They want to use this power to change history / fate.
@mrbokchoi

Thank you so much for breaking it down for me. I don’t understand it ๐Ÿ’ฏ yet but I can connect most of the dots now that you explained it. Hopefully the rest will come together for me.
๐™ธ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š— • uฬฒmฬฒaฬฒiฬฒ • ๏พšαmßεη† ๏พšïgh† • ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐษชส€แด‡แด… แดœแด˜ • ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜-๐ŸŸ • ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ
๐™„'๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™†๐™„๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™ˆ ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ • ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ • ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š • แต–แต˜สณแต–หกแต‰ สฐแต’หกหกแต’สท • แ–‡Iแ‘•Eแ—ทแ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช

Sep 8, 2023 1:09 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
So it was the blonde dude who was his friend from school. The chibi sequence used to reaveal things was nice. Also damn his wife was cheating on him. Was the kid his or?
MegamiRem said:
So it was the blonde dude who was his friend from school
No, the blonde dude is Liu Min and TianChen's friend is his younger brother Liu Xiao.
Sep 8, 2023 1:35 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to kizumi91
MegamiRem said:
So it was the blonde dude who was his friend from school
No, the blonde dude is Liu Min and TianChen's friend is his younger brother Liu Xiao.
@kizumi91 No, I'm pretty sure it's Liu Min as he mentions about how Tianchen seems familiar to him.
Sep 8, 2023 1:42 PM
Seigi no Mikata

Sep 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
@kizumi91 No, I'm pretty sure it's Liu Min as he mentions about how Tianchen seems familiar to him.
@MegamiRem it could be the case that he had seen a picture of TianChen. Not to mention their ages don't match up, Liu Min is 27 years old while TianChen is only 19.
Sep 8, 2023 1:49 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to kizumi91
@MegamiRem it could be the case that he had seen a picture of TianChen. Not to mention their ages don't match up, Liu Min is 27 years old while TianChen is only 19.
@kizumi91 I didn't know about his age. His younger brother makes more sense due to age yeah. I also at first thought it was the younger brother bur due to how Liu Min said Tianchin seemed familiar I thought it was him. Anyway we'll know for sure once it's revealed.
Sep 9, 2023 1:38 PM
Jul 2021
Reply to MegamiRem
@kizumi91 I didn't know about his age. His younger brother makes more sense due to age yeah. I also at first thought it was the younger brother bur due to how Liu Min said Tianchin seemed familiar I thought it was him. Anyway we'll know for sure once it's revealed.
@MegamiRem I think the reason why Liu Min said Tianchen seems familiar is because Tianchen was his little brother's friend and would have seen Tianchin hang out with his brother growing up. But Liu Min is 27 years old so it would make more sense if it was his little brother.
Sep 12, 2023 11:03 AM

Feb 2020
hooooly
doesn't go on the boat,,,

Sep 13, 2023 1:51 AM
Aug 2018
what an amazing episode.
Sep 15, 2023 11:20 PM
Oct 2019
Amazing episode. Episode of the year!!
Sep 17, 2023 7:36 PM
Oct 2019
god this episode sucked. trying to get way too damn cute with how they presented that episode (3 parts, black and white, child animation trash, maniacal laughing)

did i mention this episode sucked? i dropped the show's rating a full 1.0 points to a 6/10. that's how much this episode was goober-ville

kind of representative of this season as a whole. a completely different show than season 1
Sep 24, 2023 5:50 AM

Jun 2020
My biggest criticism with this episode and the season as a whole is that my comment for the cliffhanger is the same as it was on the last thread- I’m excited to see what happens when Xiaoshi changes the future

The problem is that this season has a SERIOUS problem with recapping. The artstyle change is cool, but already retold the same story that we’ve seen a bunch. This felt like a fever dream with that manic laughing and the hunter artstyle
Sep 26, 2023 12:26 AM
May 2021
masterful storytelling with the animals in the woods reimagination
Sep 29, 2023 3:33 AM

Apr 2019
that laughing was cringy but wow. this episodes had a lot of heft to it. amazing story telling part

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Oct 4, 2023 5:50 AM
Oct 2019
an extended episode but still feels like 10 min? wtf man

wow the one who admire by Li Tianchen was Liu Min, not Cheng Xiaoshi?

i like the artistic choice by using the fairytale as their backstory.

Now it make sense, both Qian and Tianchen story was similar.
Oct 12, 2023 9:53 AM
๐ŸฅŠ CHAMPION ๐ŸฅŠ

Apr 2016
great episode!
Cool and sads flasbacks ... very sads!!!
kekeke
Oct 12, 2023 11:25 PM

Aug 2019
Oh my gosh, the neighbor was the one spreading the rumors, which makes complete sense why tianchen didn’t like him.
Nov 14, 2023 1:21 AM
Feb 2015
The using of story tale style was clever and cute and lessened the heartbreaking that we go through this episode. Fate is inevitable but what will he do, will he change it or let the natural flow. Everyone that evil just a villain tgood guy that is just tired. Except that yellow hair guy
Jan 25, 10:34 AM

Jun 2015
This episode was fire. I really think that former police officer was the one who killed his wife.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the villain actions

PedroAnimated - Dec 1, 2023

5 by mrbokchoi »»
Apr 23, 3:55 PM

» japanese dub release

Ackerman9 - Apr 10

19 by mshfqtny »»
Apr 20, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 17, 2023

78 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Aug 10, 2023

69 by Angel_SM »»
Apr 7, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Shiguang Dailiren II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Jul 20, 2023

83 by txsha »»
Apr 7, 5:22 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.