Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2023 9:08 AM

Jul 2021
Damn so many things happened in this chapter, Sigma learning Dostoyevsky's truth, Dazai getting killed (I don't think he died though), Fukuchi going rampant with one order and Aya pushing a table twice her size Sheesh. But won't Bram will fall along with the table though? He isn't tied with anything at all lol
Aug 3, 2023 9:23 AM
Jun 2021
I'm just in pain and mental shock... Kafka Asagiri is really a sadist laughing behind his desk for seeing us suffering i bet.
Can't believe he just made Chuuya kill Dazai. Chuuya didn't even react.
I don't want it to be real, i hope he has some ace in his sleeve. His goofy behavior between the interactions are hopefully some hint. His last words really hurt me deep inside.
Staying in bed today, i will leave my bed again if i need to pee 😭😭😭 * taking a new tissue *
Aug 3, 2023 9:26 AM
Apr 2022
LET AYA COOK🔥🔥
Aug 3, 2023 9:34 AM
Dec 2021
I need to kms now bye
Aug 3, 2023 9:35 AM
Aug 2019
I am absolutely heart broken. Please, this can't be the end for Dazai😭
Aug 3, 2023 9:35 AM
Apr 2021
That chapter was so diabolical no words
Aug 3, 2023 9:39 AM
Aug 2021
YALL HEAR ME OUT WHILE I TRY TO COPE AGGRESSIVELY. I highly doubt Dazai is dead considering his ability is the only thing that can nullify vampirism. If he dies isn’t the story over because Fyodor wins and everyone just becomes a vampire??💀💀 ALSO DAZAI WHAT WERE YOU AND CHUUYA DESTINED TO DO?? WHY WERE YOUR EYES FINALLY LIGHTING UP??? I cant do this anymore😭😭😭
Aug 3, 2023 9:50 AM
Jul 2017
I just wanna mention how amazing is Harukawa at their job!!! Those panels go crazy
Aug 3, 2023 10:38 AM
Feb 2023
Dazai is not dead, duh. TBH I didn't even feel as sad as people are claiming, because I know he will come back, reveal his plan, and we will be like "Ohh, it was so obvious"

What I want to say is that won't the rope knot just slip out of the sword? It is below the hilt(that's what they call the horizontal part of the sword right?)
Aug 3, 2023 10:38 AM
Jan 2022
kakashis_sidehoe said:
YALL HEAR ME OUT WHILE I TRY TO COPE AGGRESSIVELY. I highly doubt Dazai is dead considering his ability is the only thing that can nullify vampirism. If he dies isn’t the story over because Fyodor wins and everyone just becomes a vampire??💀💀 ALSO DAZAI WHAT WERE YOU AND CHUUYA DESTINED TO DO?? WHY WERE YOUR EYES FINALLY LIGHTING UP??? I cant do this anymore😭😭😭

no bc perhaps if aya pulls out bram's sword, bram will perhaps escape from control from fukuchi, meaning that the vampires won't be controlled by anyone and maybe somehow the vampire curse will disappear??
Aug 3, 2023 10:39 AM
Jan 2022
Barrycade said:
Damn so many things happened in this chapter, Sigma learning Dostoyevsky's truth, Dazai getting killed (I don't think he died though), Fukuchi going rampant with one order and Aya pushing a table twice her size Sheesh. But won't Bram will fall along with the table though? He isn't tied with anything at all lol

true, but aya may pull bram so that the rope falls out, or they both fall off and we get a peek into ayas ability while bram regenerates his body
Aug 3, 2023 11:29 AM

May 2022
dazai ain't ded right guys??

RIGHT GUYS????
Aug 3, 2023 11:30 AM

May 2022
also shouldnt bram according to physics ....like just fall with the sword???🗿🗿
Aug 3, 2023 12:38 PM
Jun 2021
Okay maybe i have made conclusions too fast. He can't even be dead. Why?
He got 1 shot before and 2 shots after his headshot. But as we can see in the sideview at the end, the crater and blood from the headshot is missing.
So it wasn't actually a real headshot. Chuuya seemed to manipulate the headshot with his power somehow, so it just damaged his forehead.
But since a vampire ability can't affect him, how can it work out at the end? He is still so badly injured i don't think he would make it alive with 3 gunshots. The blood loss would be too high? :/
And how did Chuuya stay himself a bit at that moment? Since he wore gloves, coming in contact with No Longer Human through the gun would be impossible. To me , Chuuya looked already a bit shocked when he saw Dazai the first time on the floor.
ALSO: There wasn't a gunshot FFX sound made on the panel when he was shot in the head that time. Just realized!
Kati-SenpaiAug 3, 2023 12:53 PM
Aug 3, 2023 12:52 PM

Jun 2020
Okay so now Sigma knows Fyodor’s secret, but he’s totally out of it.

Chuuya and Dazai <3. I feel like there’s much more about them, like Dazai must have had a plan, he just needed to touch Chuuya…
Also what are they destined to do?
Loved how Dazai went through so many different emotions in such a short time XD and Chuuya finally got payback from the time he drowned.
But still won’t accept that Dazai’s dead, my man was speaking with a bullet in his head, it doesn’t work like that 😐, also Chuuya looked strangely aware, I hope he used his powers somehow 😣.

Aya is the MVP of this entire arc, and with seconds remaining til the end of the world, will she be successful in removing the sword from Bram???
qweaenrAug 3, 2023 12:57 PM
Aug 3, 2023 12:54 PM
Jan 2022
Lil Aya really doing her best 🥺🩷
Aug 3, 2023 2:06 PM
Oct 2022
IS DAZAI REALLY DIE? I CANT BELIEVE THAT!!
Aug 3, 2023 2:52 PM
Sep 2019
He definitely didn't died, in any case he did idk if I should be happy or Sad this was always his dream.
Aug 3, 2023 2:58 PM

Dec 2020
bro ??😭😭 if dazai dies idk what im gonna do. i wonder whats gonna happen with sigma and fyodor..
Aug 3, 2023 5:15 PM
Oct 2020
RIP Dazai I guess but I doubt he's actually dead but there's a chance still that he's dead for good. So at least he finally got to die
Aug 3, 2023 6:11 PM
Feb 2022
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE IM DONE
Aug 3, 2023 10:15 PM
Feb 2020
Imagine if Dazai really dies... Man... that would be one of the most tragic way of dying since all those suicide attempts he had done...
Aug 3, 2023 10:41 PM

Jul 2021
Y'all really think Dazai who has such a huge significance in this manga is going to die in such an abrupt way? If the author really planned to kill Dazai I swear it would have been way too emotional than this
Aug 4, 2023 7:26 AM
May 2022
FUCK BUNGO STRAY DOGS IM KILLIN MYSELF
Aug 4, 2023 8:05 AM

Jul 2021
I died laughing when Dazai said to Chuuya "You and I are destined to-" and Chuuya proceeds to shoot the hell out of Dazai LMAO fr though if he dies </3
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 4, 2023 8:35 AM
Mar 2021
DAZAI IS ALIVE AAA
Aug 6, 2023 8:59 AM

Nov 2015
Will a important character actually die or will it pull a MHA sike instead?
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Aug 7, 2023 5:47 AM
Apr 2015
I highly doubt Dazai will stay dead, even if at this point he is actually dead. I’m convinced this is just part of the plan to actually win against Fyodor. It’s evident in all of Dazai’s reactions just before he dies, every time Chuuya points the gun, he sighs heavily as if he knows it’s coming. He also calls it that he knows he’s going to lose to Fyodor.
Very much preplanned. I doubt it’ll last long.
Aug 26, 2023 9:05 AM

Oct 2020
I love how most of us are in a consensus that Dazai isn’t actually dead/ will come back to life. If there’s one character that plot armour must apply to it has to be him.
Aug 26, 2023 2:34 PM

Jul 2022
I hope that things will finally go for the better from the next chapter, like I see the possibility but loool
Sep 21, 2023 12:56 PM

Apr 2022
People say it's hard to explain this mangas topic, imagine you watching first season and somebody saying "YK WHAT? EVERYONE WILL BE A VAMPIRE AND THE WORLD IS GONNA FUCKING END IN A FEW SEASONS" At this point it's so messed up that I can only laugh.

Also, ALL HAIL FYODOR!!! Would be perfectly fine if Dazai died, we've seen a lot abt him but nothing about Fyodor, I think it's his time already.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Mar 8, 2014

8 by Gar1pb1r1nsan »»
Apr 19, 3:23 AM

» Soukoku will live

NitroAdam - Apr 5

2 by ihateredhead »»
Apr 16, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 114 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 3

9 by Esu_Kei »»
Apr 8, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 113 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Mar 3

7 by Charli-theooooo »»
Mar 25, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs Chapter 112 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Feb 1

8 by CQLLIST »»
Mar 3, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.