Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2023 12:56 AM

Apr 2020
Wow. He really did it. After all those attempts she made to kill him, torture him, and ruin his life, he outlives her and gets the literal last laugh. It's really weird how this chapter plays out. In the very beginning, a lot of readers were probably wishing for the most gruesome death upon her possible. So now that it actually happened... it feels kinda strange. Are we happy now? Did we really get what we wanted?

Of course, there's always the possibility that there might even be contingencies or ripple effects that she still has waiting for Seiichi. After all, this author really loves torturing this guy.
Jul 30, 2023 1:19 AM
Sep 2020
GurschachX said:
Wow. He really did it. After all those attempts she made to kill him, torture him, and ruin his life, he outlives her and gets the literal last laugh. It's really weird how this chapter plays out. In the very beginning, a lot of readers were probably wishing for the most gruesome death upon her possible. So now that it actually happened... it feels kinda strange. Are we happy now? Did we really get what we wanted?

Of course, there's always the possibility that there might even be contingencies or ripple effects that she still has waiting for Seiichi. After all, this author really loves torturing this guy.

Where did you read the chapter? I haven't found the English translations for chapter 149 yet!
Jul 30, 2023 3:44 AM

Jul 2010
Red_sparkling said:
GurschachX said:

Where did you read the chapter? I haven't found the English translations for chapter 149 yet!
Because there are none out yet, they probably read it in French or TL...
There is almost no words in this chapter, there are only pictures, so you could also look through it
Jul 30, 2023 11:56 AM

Jul 2011
You think they are gone, then you realize that the memories don't fade so easily. You end up being the one still suffering, after everything. So it doesn't matter if they died quietly or gruesomely - neither of those possibilities can really kill off the memories, the emotions, the years and years of trauma that have permanently shaped the pathways in your brain.

I think he will still be haunted by her - no matter what he does - and he will realize that it's better if the story ends with him.
Jul 30, 2023 1:14 PM
Sep 2019
Sei woke up
Aug 1, 2023 4:02 PM

Jul 2013
I'm very curious about how things will play out now that Seiichi is alone. Are we towards the end?
Aug 1, 2023 6:43 PM
Mar 2015
All things must pass
Aug 2, 2023 5:54 AM

May 2015
end this shit already
Aug 2, 2023 6:21 AM
Feb 2023
you're doing a great job author, keep filtering these people.
Aug 2, 2023 8:14 AM
Jul 2022
I don't know why the mangaka is dragging this story
Aug 2, 2023 8:51 AM
Dec 2020
bark_roff_grrr said:
I don't know why the mangaka is dragging this story

Well he is working on 2 manga at the same time like always. He did said he will retire after this because he think he used all his ideas from his past so this is like his last manga. Its slow but his art is something else.
Aug 2, 2023 12:16 PM
Sep 2020
GurschachX said:

after all he is the second coming of jesus christ, seiichi the broken
Aug 3, 2023 8:29 AM

Jun 2021
I wonder how will Seiichi continue to live his life from now on. If he stopped then it's the end.
Aug 4, 2023 7:18 AM

Jan 2020
Chapter 150 huh....not a bad spot for a major event I guess....yet...Seiko's death feels somewhat empty....
Aug 4, 2023 7:59 AM

Jul 2021
She is dead SHE IS DEAD I can't see the story to be dragging from this point.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 5, 2023 6:08 AM

Oct 2013
Very realistic depiction of a person who has just died due to an illness.

Seiko is dead. What will happen with Seiichi now? That's what I'm curious about.

It seems he had conquered his trauma, but the way he reacted to his mom's death... Hard to tell whether it was a sign of relief and freedom, or perhaps defensive mechanism, or maybe another wound appearing in the place of the previous one.
Aug 5, 2023 10:47 AM

Jun 2017
I feel like the manga will end soon now that Seiko is dead. I can't really imagine much else beyond this point. Going further, maybe Seiichi will feel a little remorse, maybe he will feel a little happy. But he is definitely relieved.
Aug 9, 2023 9:35 PM
Mar 2022
finally she's dead! she deserves it.
Aug 10, 2023 8:14 AM
Jan 2018
Just catched up to latest chapter, I feel like Oshimi just doesn't give a shit anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if he's mentally unwell
Aug 14, 2023 4:20 PM
Oct 2016
i felt sad for seiko for 5 seconds and im back now
Dec 10, 2023 9:32 AM

May 2015
Disappointed by the "I love yous" tbh. Maybe some people love their abusers unconditionally while also hating them. But you don't owe your family love just because they're your blood.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Mar 2, 4:51 PM

Feb 2018
This was one messed up chapter :< Seii seems.. happy or should I rather say, free?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

10 by MidnightTv13 »»
Apr 25, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 146 Discussion

Adnash - Jun 1, 2023

22 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 20, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 153 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Adnash - Sep 7, 2023

73 by KanYeeT »»
Apr 20, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 152 Discussion

CQLLIST - Aug 27, 2023

20 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Chi no Wadachi Chapter 151 Discussion

Adnash - Aug 12, 2023

19 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.