Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 2023 8:03 AM

Jan 2018
Aka really has had the fanbase in shambles for the last couple of weeks. It's gonna be a fun ride. 

Ruby is all over Aqua lol. Those interactions with Kana and Mem were hilarious. Also Ichigo and Miyako ran into each other at a bar. It's been tough for Miyako. 

This color page is fire.
ARK-13Jul 19, 2023 8:12 AM
Jul 17, 2023 8:24 AM
Jul 2021
gonna be fun I'm loving it
Jul 17, 2023 9:15 AM
Jan 2021
Wait what IT IS???.. dude im so SCAREDDD SOMEONE COMFORT ME AND TELL ME THERE ISN’T INCESTOMGDBDN
Jul 17, 2023 9:32 AM

Dec 2020
For anyone wondering, here is a little sneak peek: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJVeM3DJ/
Jul 17, 2023 10:47 AM

Oct 2017
Perfectly normal sibling interactions, right?
Jul 17, 2023 10:48 AM
Mar 2023
Classic Aka just teasing people. Jumped straight to Ichigo and Miyako relationship. I liked seeing her getting concerned for her children. 💙
Jul 17, 2023 11:14 AM

Oct 2021
ARK-13 said:
The KR scans are out. Aka really has had the fanbase in shambles for the last couple of weeks. It's gonna be a fun ride. 

Ruby is all over Aqua lol. Those interactions with Kana and Mem were hilarious. Also Ichigo and Miyako ran into each other at a bar. It's been tough for Miyako. 

Ruby all over Aqua is an understatement. A couple of days have passed since the events of Chapter 123. Who knows what off-screen events occurred within that timeline.

Ruby wanting Aqua's juice is a double entrendre
punchline. The seeds have already been planted, and Ruby is sweating like buckets.

And Aqua saying, "Let Ruby do what she wants." Woah!! He'll do anything for her now that he knows she's Sarina Tendôji.. . 😳
marquinti2Jul 17, 2023 11:17 AM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jul 17, 2023 11:16 AM

Oct 2021
pedrohferro said:
Classic Aka just teasing people. Jumped straight to Ichigo and Miyako relationship. I liked seeing her getting concerned for her children. 💙

Seeing Ichigo bump into Miyako is something I didn't expect to happen too soon. 😳 But, it's sure gonna be a fun upcoming chapter. Wonder what they're gonna talk about? 🤔 How will Miyako react upon seeing her husband? Well, he didn't even act like a proper husband to her when they debuted in the series.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 11:34 AM
Mar 2023
marquinti2 said:
pedrohferro said:

Seeing Ichigo bump into Miyako is something I didn't expect to happen too soon. 😳 But, it's sure gonna be a fun upcoming chapter. Wonder what they're gonna talk about? 🤔 How will Miyako react upon seeing her husband? Well, he didn't even act like a proper husband to her when they debuted in the series.

Let's see if Ichigo reveals something about the revenge plot to Miyako. That would just suit her point about never knowing what's up on her children's heads. And yes... Miyako deserved better 🥺😭
Jul 17, 2023 12:53 PM
Jan 2018
marquinti2 said:
ARK-13 said:
The KR scans are out. Aka really has had the fanbase in shambles for the last couple of weeks. It's gonna be a fun ride. 

Ruby all over Aqua is an understatement. A couple of days have passed since the events of Chapter 123. Who knows what off-screen events occurred within that timeline.

punchline. The seeds have already been planted, and Ruby is sweating like buckets.

And Aqua saying, "Let Ruby do what she wants." Woah!! He'll do anything for her now that he knows she's Sarina Tendôji.. . 😳

Yeah I don't know about whether they've actually done it yet, or if this is just Ruby being extremely forward in motions and language (for obvious reasons).

They very well could have put off a more serious relationship until the movie wraps on filming; Aqua still has those black stars, so I imagine he's still set on his revenge plot.
Jul 17, 2023 1:05 PM

Oct 2021
Pityfool said:
marquinti2 said:

Yeah I don't know about whether they've actually done it yet, or if this is just Ruby being extremely forward in motions and language (for obvious reasons).

They very well could have put off a more serious relationship until the movie wraps on filming; Aqua still has those black stars, so I imagine he's still set on his revenge plot.

Definitely! Those black stars ain't going away until
😂

Also, I saw some leaked
manga panels on Twitter.

I couldn't tell whether those were legitimate, but they looked like Mengo Yokoyari's artwork regardless. Those leaked manga panels didn't made it anyway to the leaked Chapter 124 Korean raws that were released today.

So, I am guessing the creators retracted or withdrew those spicy manga panels and submitted a revised chapter instead. Who knows? 🤷 That'd explain the couple of days timeskip between Chapters 123 and 124.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 1:19 PM
Jan 2018
marquinti2 said:
Pityfool said:

😂

Also, I saw some leaked
manga panels on Twitter.

I couldn't tell whether those were legitimate, but they looked like Mengo Yokoyari's artwork regardless. Those leaked manga panels didn't made it anyway to the leaked Chapter 124 Korean raws that were released today.

So, I am guessing the creators retracted or withdrew those spicy manga panels and submitted a revised chapter instead. Who knows? 🤷 That'd explain the couple of days timeskip between Chapters 123 and 124.

I'm familiar with that last panel of 123, though not in the blunt context of a bed, nor a monologue where she said "her wish came true" after the fact. I do know there's been an awful lot of well-drawn, SFW incest artwork floating around online that gets reposted regularly, which is why I'm only following official sources at this point.

I suppose there is the one-week break to consider; do you know when those panels were initially released? Was any part of them included in the final release?
Jul 17, 2023 1:30 PM

Oct 2021
Pityfool said:
marquinti2 said:

😂

Also, I saw some leaked
manga panels on Twitter.

I'm familiar with that last panel of 123, though not in the blunt context of a bed, nor a monologue where she said "her wish came true" after the fact. I do know there's been an awful lot of well-drawn, SFW incest artwork floating around online that gets reposted regularly, which is why I'm only following official sources at this point.

I suppose there is the one-week break to consider; do you know when those panels were initially released? Was any part of them included in the final release?

None of those manga panels I talked about above were included in the Chapter 124 Korean scans today. That's why, I feel baited by Aka Akasaka as well as the Oshi no Ko die-hard fans who want the twins to go in the wincest route (cause I think, they're the ones who posted those leaked manga panels that didn't made it to the Chapter 124 Korean scans released today). They were released Friday, July 14 last week.
marquinti2Jul 17, 2023 2:39 PM

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 2:38 PM

Jul 2014
Getting a bit tired of Ruby/Aqua and their drama/romance. It's basically all we have gotten in the past 2 months due to all the breaks too. 

It seems like it's over for the time being and we are moving to something different. 

Ichigo is back. To be frank this loser doesn't deserve Miyako after ditching her and the kids for 14 to sit fishing all day long
Jul 17, 2023 2:41 PM

Oct 2021
MegamiRem said:
It may seem innocent on the surface, but deep down, we know that these two are sharing secrets only they know themselves while keeping from family and friends.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:01 PM

Jul 2014
marquinti2 said:
MegamiRem said:
It may seem innocent on the surface, but deep down, we know that these two are sharing secrets only they know themselves while keeping from family and friends.
Hey now. Ruby may be horny by Aqua has nothing but pure thoughts  side from wanting to kill his father 24/7
Jul 17, 2023 3:06 PM

Oct 2021
Izuella said:
Wait what IT IS???.. dude im so SCAREDDD SOMEONE COMFORT ME AND TELL ME THERE ISN’T INCESTOMGDBDN
Don't worry. 🙂 The series creators baited the readers for now. So, we're good.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:08 PM

Oct 2021
pedrohferro said:
I know, right! 😁 It's about time stepmom Miyako gets the spotlight she deserves, and with her long-gone husband as well... 😉

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:13 PM

Oct 2021
Devil_Slayer said:
Getting a bit tired of Ruby/Aqua and their drama/romance. It's basically all we have gotten in the past 2 months due to all the breaks too. 

It seems like it's over for the time being and we are moving to something different. 

Ichigo is back. To be frank this loser doesn't deserve Miyako after ditching her and the kids for 14 to sit fishing all day long
Ichigo avoided all idol management responsibilities and threw them to Miyako. You're right, he doesn't deserve Miyako after all the hard work she puts in to raise those kids as her very own step-children.

And, out of all the places they had to meet, it's the bar. Of course, they had to drink their worries away... ☹️🥂 Not that there's nothing wrong with that. But, communication is the key if these two ever want to team up to help the twins.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:14 PM
Jul 2023
How many time Kana got cucked in this curse manga? First, Aqua with Akane and now Aqua with Ruby. Who's next? Memcho? Miyako? Please someone save my precious Kana from this curse manga. I cant take it anymore 😭
Jul 17, 2023 3:17 PM

Oct 2021
Devil_Slayer said:
marquinti2 said:
Hey now. Ruby may be horny by Aqua has nothing but pure thoughts  side from wanting to kill his father 24/7
Hahaha! You are right! 🤣 I guess, I gotta get used to this new Ruby. Oh boy. What a rollercoaster ride we're in 😏.

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:18 PM

Oct 2021
Indexx_02 said:
How many time Kana got cucked in this curse manga? First, Aqua with Akane and now Aqua with Ruby. Who's next? Memcho? Miyako? Please someone save my precious Kana from this curse manga. I cant take it anymore 😭
Ahhhh.... 😮... That explains the "Kana...save Oshi no Ko manga memes" we're getting left and right on social media...

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
marquinti2 said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Ichigo avoided all idol management responsibilities and threw them to Miyako. You're right, he doesn't deserve Miyako after all the hard work she puts in to raise those kids as her very own step-children.

And, out of all the places they had to meet, it's the bar. Of course, they had to drink their worries away... ☹️🥂 Not that there's nothing wrong with that. But, communication is the key if these two ever want to team up to help the twins.
Ngl man this chapter made me feel bad for best mommy Miyako when she mentioned she couldn't help the twins with their issues and how they never open up to her because she's not their actual mother. 

The story is too focused on Ruby now but she's been somewhat shitty to Miyako when she's having a meltdown about her 2 moms yet Miyako was always there for her. Hopefully this arc will finally have Ruby at least calling her "mother" for once
Jul 17, 2023 3:30 PM
Jan 2018
Devil_Slayer said:
marquinti2 said:

Ngl man this chapter made me feel bad for best mommy Miyako when she mentioned she couldn't help the twins with their issues and how they never open up to her because she's not their actual mother. 

The story is too focused on Ruby now but she's been somewhat shitty to Miyako when she's having a meltdown about her 2 moms yet Miyako was always there for her. Hopefully this arc will finally have Ruby at least calling her "mother" for once

"That Time I Got Reincarnated with Parental Issues"

As much as I want Akasaka to get to filming of the actual movie and give Hikaru more focus, I'm definitely down for a Miyako and Ichigo's pre-Ai backstory arc. I don't think it's unfair to have put so much focus on Ruby and the Ruby/Aqua relationship up until now; it is a large part of the story, after all.
Jul 17, 2023 5:35 PM

Oct 2021
Devil_Slayer said:
marquinti2 said:

Miyako always gets the short end of the stick: she babysat the twins when they were infants. Then, she carried the burden of IchigoPro's management duties cause her husband was nowhere to be seen. Even though she tried to become a good stepmom to the twins, the twins don't open up to her cause she's not their real mom. ☹️ Besides, they view her as a guardian instead of a real mom. If the twins opened up to her a little bit, she'd definitely feel cherished and valued and not drink up her worries in a bar! 😔 But no, the plot doesn't need her that much for the past 100+ chapters until now. 🤦‍♀️

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 5:45 PM

Oct 2021
Pityfool said:
Devil_Slayer said:

"That Time I Got Reincarnated with Parental Issues"

As much as I want Akasaka to get to filming of the actual movie and give Hikaru more focus, I'm definitely down for a Miyako and Ichigo's pre-Ai backstory arc. I don't think it's unfair to have put so much focus on Ruby and the Ruby/Aqua relationship up until now; it is a large part of the story, after all.
Lol! Good one! 🤣 We don't need another isekai anime. There's too many!!!

Also, I don't perceive Oshi no Ko like many isekai shows cause it does not give that happy-go-lucky vibe where the main character goes off on adventures. It doesn't really give that tone or atmosphere.

The only noteworthy isekai shows I do think are worthy are Mushoku Tensei, Re:Zero, and Sword Art Online (I have yet to watch Sword Art Online but I've heard many good things about the series).

I also don't mind a backstory on Ai if it's a recollection from Ichigo and Miyako. Also, Ichigo was quite surprised when he stumbled upon Miyako! I'm sure he is not expecting this meet-up with his wife! 🤣

Marianne

Jul 17, 2023 8:28 PM

Sep 2011
marquinti2 said:
Also, I saw some leaked
manga panels on Twitter.

Unless you're referring an edited panel of Kuzu No Honkai.

Jul 17, 2023 8:31 PM

Oct 2021
Tennouji said:
marquinti2 said:
Also, I saw some leaked
manga panels on Twitter.

Unless you're referring an edited panel of Kuzu No Honkai.
I was told or corrected that it's an edited Chapter 3 manga panel of Isshou Suki tte Yutta Jan.

This is a manga of Mengo Yokoyari; she recently ended it on early 2020.

It's a manga composed of a couple of short stories.
marquinti2Jul 17, 2023 8:35 PM

Marianne

Jul 18, 2023 2:34 AM
Jul 2023
Hahahaha. I am enjoying what is happening. Although I don’t ship anyone in this show. I find it funny that many people are going nuts over this. I love their reactions. I hope the Author makes more mind-blowing chapters, this development was something that was unexpected even for me.
Jul 18, 2023 2:39 AM
Jul 2023
Izuella said:

I hope so. I want to see everyone suffer. Also, I don’t think this close intimate act is incest, but it is still unordinary. I’ve seen siblings being so chummy to each other while hugging most of the time, and they said that they didn’t have any romantic love with each other except that their used to the touches due to their childhood memories of being close. So, it might be a 50/50 that Aqua is allowing this because of his plans or just doesn’t care at this point and doesn’t mind, Sarina’s advances.
Jul 18, 2023 2:51 AM

Jun 2020
People still talk about the incest? Ewh.

I'm invested with Miyako in this chapter more than the trending Aqua x Ruby topics. Miyako really loves the twins like they're her actual child and it's actually so heartwarming to think about.

Also the Ichigo and Miyako's meeting at the last panel.
Jul 18, 2023 3:30 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, Aqua and ruby have already made up xd
Miyako met Ichigo in that place...let's see what will happen.
Jul 18, 2023 6:13 AM

May 2021
If only Aka had balls like Isin to actually troll the fanbase with incest jokes lol
Jul 18, 2023 7:02 AM

Jan 2018
"I want Onii-chan's juice."

Bro, I'm dead wtf-

That aside, I guess Aqua (Gorou) didn't take Ruby's (Sarina) marriage proposal too seriously, but I like that we finally got cheery cute Ruby back!

Last few chapters have been depressing...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 18, 2023 10:54 AM

Jun 2020
Aka is trying to play with fire 😂

Jul 18, 2023 8:00 PM
Aug 2022
I'm just going to leave this here for those who want a colored version of that panel...

(source)

But I feel bad for Kana though in this chapter. Her reaction is so appropriate.
Alpha-NineJul 18, 2023 8:04 PM
Jul 19, 2023 8:15 AM

Jun 2017
"Oshi no Ko" is about big reunions nowadays. Memcho was a big disappointment in this chapter though.
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Jul 19, 2023 8:15 AM

Nov 2021
Kana has to make a move or it's over 🦖 the incest route is in full swing
Jul 19, 2023 8:21 AM
Jul 2023
Ruby should *calm down*
Jul 19, 2023 8:34 AM

Jul 2021
Ruby wants his brother's juice! She is thirsty 💀
Jul 19, 2023 8:34 AM
Sep 2020
People overreacted for nothing. Ruby is just clingy now and I imagine future chapters will have her realize her love for Aqua is more familial/admiration. 

What I am really excited for is the Miyako hook at the end. She has hardly been a focus, but I find her so endearing. She clearly loves her children so much and wants to help them. Add on to that with Ichigo abandoning them, but still caring for them by offering advice for the revenge plan. 

Do they reconcile? Fight? Work together? 
Jul 19, 2023 8:36 AM

Oct 2021
Ichiho's busted. 🤣 Miyako overworked herself as president of the agency while this guy wonders around fishing and hunting for Ai's killer. Glad to see Kana is the only one decent around here: Ruby clinging to Aqua is suggestive, let alone the, "Give me your juice statement." 😉 That electric blue theatrical oufit decorated with red angelic wings is gorgeous!!!

Marianne

Jul 19, 2023 8:44 AM

Jan 2020
DreadfulControl said:
"Oshi no Ko" is about big reunions nowadays. Memcho was a big disappointment in this chapter though.
What did she do? Best girl can't be a disappointment.
Jul 19, 2023 8:48 AM

Jan 2020
For those who are saying "what about Aqua's answer?" 

Well, HE DID NOT HEAR A THING.

Damn Aka and Mengo had us at first, Aqua was standing on the balcony with the door closed. So whatever Ruby said he did NOT hear it.

So yeah, Ruby is being clingy with Aqua not knowing what she said before.

Let her have her moment, it will be short FS.
Jul 19, 2023 9:04 AM
Sep 2019
This MF is really playing dirty with his fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jul 19, 2023 9:15 AM
Apr 2023
Hahaha Ruby and Aqua looks so funny being like that together.
It's like they never left the hospital 16 or so years ago.

Anyway, looks like Ichigo's gonna get some knuckle sandwich from Miyako.
Jul 19, 2023 9:20 AM
Nov 2017
Its good to see that Ruby is not depressed again, and i like Kana and memcho reaction regarding Ruby become so close with Aqua, its really funny ngl.

and the thing that i love the most is when Miyako doing her Best to be their MOM for Aqua and Ruby, she want to help her children but dont know how to help them as a mom.

(for context me here not supporting incest, i just relieved to see Ruby finally happy again after all the breakdown she has, i dont get it why people all just focusing on the incest part that we still not even have a confirmation yet)

Jul 19, 2023 9:34 AM
Jul 2016
hahaha, fxcking knew she'd be clingy. hilarious start to the chapter but forgot how hard Miyako is working. looking forward to what happens next chapter.
Jul 19, 2023 9:37 AM
Apr 2018
"Bro i want your juice" Aka's really cooking hard now xD 

Jokes aside kana and mem are right ruby did need some kind of support and comfort at the rate she was going and pressed about preparing for the play. But i hope this doesnt take a wrong turn especially with the big revelation.

Miyako best mom as always, always looking out for her children and its surprising she still thinks about ichigo and what he would do, since he used to handle everything previously for strawberry productions. 
More surprise ichigo appears and meets miyako at the end, 12 long years and i know ichigo has been absent and it wont make up for that, i hope he comes back and helps and supports miyaoko now atleast.

He isnt a bad person per se just made some very bad stupid decisions out of emotional grief for ai. Lets see where this goes
Jul 19, 2023 9:37 AM

Jul 2021
😭😭😭 if it weren't for Aka's obvious tease which I'm quite aware in his other previous works, I would've taken this seriously tbh
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oshi no Ko Chapter 51 Discussion

Clas1ck - Jul 28, 2021

27 by Salty_Cookie »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 146 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 8

39 by Tamer2002 »»
Yesterday, 8:07 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 145 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 1

27 by Tamer2002 »»
Yesterday, 7:59 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 144 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 15

30 by Tamer2002 »»
Yesterday, 7:55 PM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Chapter 143 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Mar 6

180 by Tamer2002 »»
Yesterday, 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.