Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2023 1:26 PM

Oct 2017
Sooo the chapter leaked.

Has to be my favorite one so far, I feel like if Araki keeps this up then Jodio will quickly become the best JoJo, or at least somewhere in the top 3. I'm kinda surprised by how quickly the story is going (especially compared to Jojolion), but I like it.

Also based on what Rohan said at the end, it's probably hinting at someone betraying Jodio later on. Usagi would be too obvious so I'm placing my bet on Paco.
NorbiZJun 16, 2023 1:31 PM
Jun 16, 2023 1:57 PM
Jun 2020
Where can i read the leaked chapter?
Jun 16, 2023 2:30 PM
Feb 2019
Links for the chapter plz
Jun 16, 2023 3:19 PM

Oct 2017
marvin789_ said:
Where can i read the leaked chapter?
ftvdeadmark said:
Links for the chapter plz
https://po2scans.com/reader/648ca344b5fac It's this one, the website went down earlier but seems to be up now, if it's not working then I guess just wait a bit.
Jun 16, 2023 3:40 PM

Jul 2022
This is from the leaked chapter so if you don't want to see it two days early stop reading. 

Interesting stuff. Seems like we have reached the conclusion of the first arc (which might end up being the November Rain Arc we'll see,) and I'm intrigued. As far as first arcs go, this one held my attention. Jodio was badass by beating Rohan, and he seems to know a lot about that diamond. Even though we didn't get closure with the story of that, Rohan says we'll see him again, which I don't doubt, so there may be more to it. 

Jodio figuring out that the lava rocks were more valuable than the diamond was smart. A lot of us predicted it too, and the way I see it, it may end up being related to the Devil's Palms and Wall Eyes. Rohan says that Jodio will now be pursued by "something" now that he holds it, and that the "laws of nature are inside of it." What does this mean? How did Rohan find out about this, what does he know, and who else is after it? He has placed the responsibility of taking care of the last rock with Jodio, so I truly wonder what will happen next. 

The arc ends with a preview for the next fight, I don't think the gang will get to the airport so easily. They are followed by three or four of the stray cats that were in Rohan's villa, and the preview text at the end says that the chase is on. Rohan obviously didn't know about those cats, so it seems like they may have been sent by "whatever" is also after those rocks. Perhaps the stray cat came to collect it but Jodio and co. got there first, and now they are after them. 

The cats were saying "nyamu" which I think was just onomatopoeia for their meowing, but them being called "Nyamu" as a reference to Wamuu from Part 2 would be reallly fucking funny. As for their Stand(s), do they all have different Stands, or do all the cats share the string Stand, the same way that Bug-Eaten and Not Bug-Eaten had the same Stand? 

Oh, also, the "I refuse" from Rohan was really cheeky. 

Overall good chapter, with one arc down out of the however many left, I feel like this is a really really good start!
Jun 16, 2023 10:06 PM
Jan 2021
The shards of "lava" are actually the remains of Tooru or another rock human is my tinfoil hat theory.
Jun 17, 2023 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
Oh I know is that those boys...have got themselves head deeeeep into something more than a simple diamond heist.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jun 17, 2023 8:41 PM
Aug 2020
One theory I saw is that the lava is connected to the meteor from parts 4 and 5 and is the new universes equivalate to it.
Jun 18, 2023 8:29 AM
Feb 2023
For a brief second, I thought the lava rocks might have been little rock humans, and Jodio was gonna have to deal with the fact that he killed one as some type of play.
Jun 18, 2023 8:51 AM

Jul 2022
I like that Rohan said he was leaving it in Jodio’s care instead of just giving it to him, so he must come back in the future at some point

He better not pull a Karera though lol
Jun 18, 2023 9:13 AM

Jan 2021
This chapter was awesome! the tension was really good and the reveal of a bunch of stuff was really cool

I liked how Rohan went from his usual cocky self with his "I refuse" and other stuff to actually being nervous and worried about the lava rocks

My theory is that it could either be maybe some sort of rock human fetus or maybe some sort of special thing that allows you to alter your body or something? like a rock human idk. I'm not sure if calamity will come into play again because I mean the diamond was literally acting like it by avoiding everyone trying to steal it and Rohan said the rocks have a "natural law" inside of them.

Also the way Jodio caught Rohan and tied him up was really cool. Also seeing Rohan lose his cool by going "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIIIIND YOU ASSHOOOOLE!!!" was really cool too because you hardly see Rohan getting that worked up over something so clearly it's VERY important that Jodio keeps the lava rock safe which I'm guessing will be hard by either the cats or possible villains trying to steal it.

I wonder if Jodio breaking the lava rock caused more cats to come because it alerted them or something. 

I'm really unsure of what can happen but that's what I love about Jojo and I can't wait to see what happens next!!!
Jun 18, 2023 9:47 AM

Jun 2020
Good chapter. Lava rocks are probably related to stands or rock humans.
Jun 18, 2023 9:56 AM

Oct 2017
Jodio bested Rohan, I mean he's the protag so ofc. The lava rocks will bring trouble to him fr sure. Really excited to see where this is going.
Jun 18, 2023 10:05 AM

Feb 2019
Hope this isn't the last time we see Rohan. Also, I can't wait to see the cat chase. Those cats seemed up to no good!
Oh, God - the lives people try to lead. Oh, God - what a world they try to lead them in!

Jun 18, 2023 11:43 AM

Apr 2021
I think Lava rocks are somehow connected to cats. Maybe cats are Stand themselves or they all share Stand which is that string we saw few chapters ago.
Jun 18, 2023 2:27 PM
May 2021
Loving the setup!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!
Jun 18, 2023 3:21 PM
Mar 2022
Hmmm not to state the obvious but something's definitely off lmao
Jun 18, 2023 3:45 PM

Aug 2021
Daga Kotowaru.   
Jun 18, 2023 11:14 PM

Sep 2020
woah teh lava rocks seem interesting and we get to see more of cat stand next chapter
hopefully we get to see more of rohan since he said he might come back for the rock
Jun 19, 2023 12:42 AM

Apr 2016
Was it explained why Paco was able to actually pick up the diamond at the end? Did I miss something?
The set-up for this part is interesting so far, I know I won't be able to predict where this is going
Jun 19, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2020
Oh this is very interesting!

I can't wait to see what's so special about those rocks, it would be cool if they have something to do with rock humans from part 8.

More cats!!!!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Jun 19, 2023 8:37 AM

Jun 2017
The cats are coming and they seem threatening
If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end.
” -Gintoki Sakata
Jun 19, 2023 9:10 AM
Jul 2018
Daga Kotowaru was a nice throwback to part 4. (Though not as epic)
Jun 20, 2023 5:07 AM

Jan 2021
I want to be on top of Rohan.
Jun 20, 2023 3:53 PM
May 2022
Green_Giorno said:
This is from the leaked chapter so if you don't want to see it two days early stop reading. 

Interesting stuff. Seems like we have reached the conclusion of the first arc (which might end up being the November Rain Arc we'll see,) and I'm intrigued. As far as first arcs go, this one held my attention. Jodio was badass by beating Rohan, and he seems to know a lot about that diamond. Even though we didn't get closure with the story of that, Rohan says we'll see him again, which I don't doubt, so there may be more to it. 

Jodio figuring out that the lava rocks were more valuable than the diamond was smart. A lot of us predicted it too, and the way I see it, it may end up being related to the Devil's Palms and Wall Eyes. Rohan says that Jodio will now be pursued by "something" now that he holds it, and that the "laws of nature are inside of it." What does this mean? How did Rohan find out about this, what does he know, and who else is after it? He has placed the responsibility of taking care of the last rock with Jodio, so I truly wonder what will happen next. 

The arc ends with a preview for the next fight, I don't think the gang will get to the airport so easily. They are followed by three or four of the stray cats that were in Rohan's villa, and the preview text at the end says that the chase is on. Rohan obviously didn't know about those cats, so it seems like they may have been sent by "whatever" is also after those rocks. Perhaps the stray cat came to collect it but Jodio and co. got there first, and now they are after them. 

The cats were saying "nyamu" which I think was just onomatopoeia for their meowing, but them being called "Nyamu" as a reference to Wamuu from Part 2 would be reallly fucking funny. As for their Stand(s), do they all have different Stands, or do all the cats share the string Stand, the same way that Bug-Eaten and Not Bug-Eaten had the same Stand? 

Oh, also, the "I refuse" from Rohan was really cheeky. 

Overall good chapter, with one arc down out of the however many left, I feel like this is a really really good start!
I think the lava stones have some sort of fortune manipulation to them. When Rohan was still in possession of the stones Dragona was unable to steal the diamond for an unexplained reason with the diamond teleporting all of a sudden, and Rohan knew about it and even the whereabouts. Yet, as soon as he lost the lava stones after Jodio took them, Usagi(or was it Paco, I forgot) managed to take it. 

There's a definite relation between the lava stones and the corpse parts/wall eyes.
Jun 21, 2023 4:09 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay so we have this lava as the main treasure this time...
Jun 21, 2023 9:00 PM
Aug 2020
we need answers..
Jun 22, 2023 5:33 AM
Sep 2018
Lava rocks are giving me lighter vibes from P5. Also, the classic Rohan "I refuse" was cool. Part 9 is shaping up to be a really good one
Aug 13, 2023 9:59 PM
Oct 2022
Rohan sensei still remained as Goat
Sep 8, 2023 3:29 PM
Feb 2021
Interesting... It does seem to me that the plot is gonna resolve around this piece of LAVA like we had with Part 7 (the corpse parts) and with Part 8 (the rokakaka fruit)
Rohan is most likely taking place as a main character later in this part, I´m hyped to see what´s gonna happen.
Also about, it looks like the cat still hasn´t let go of them, whose this cat it? Or is it an independent stand user defending Rohan place for some reason? We´ll see...
Sep 21, 2023 8:42 AM

Sep 2017
So it really is related to those rocks and devil's palm.
خ
Sep 22, 2023 11:49 PM

Oct 2013
Great spectacle of intelect and creativity, as expected from Rohan-sensei. Not only he said his iconic "I refuse", but also was able to stay cool while strangled and not fall into Jodio's psychopathic manipulation attempt. Sadly, in the end, it wasn't enough. Too bad he lost not only that precious diamond, but also - or rather mostly - his Lava Rocks. At least there's a chance that the only Lava Rock left, the one that wasn't destroyed, will come back to his hands one day.

Hah, so there are several cats with supernatural abilities.
Oct 1, 2023 7:42 AM

Apr 2022
rohan no diffed the whole squad and even called the cops but jodio clutched up. rohan also hit us with the 'daga kotowaru!", and jodio uno reversed his refusal. keen to see how it goes from here.
Nov 17, 2023 5:48 PM

Mar 2021
Damn Jodio is strong af probably the strongest I've seen since Giorno taking down Rohan that easily.
Jan 2, 7:25 AM

May 2018
Yeah boy, he said that.
What if you wanted to rob Kishibe Rohan, but he said:

Mar 22, 3:44 PM

Aug 2019
Jodios calmness in this whole chap is sooo raw
Mar 23, 9:04 PM
Feb 2021
1st arc of jojo is 3/5 for me was just setting things up for future

More topics from this board

» French editor of JoJo confirms (?) that Dragona is trans

Flomik - 31 minutes ago

1 by Swagernator »»
17 minutes ago

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 14 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 18

12 by DaBestWatcher »»
Apr 23, 9:27 AM

» JOJOLands bingo

Kuroni_Kuru - Feb 15, 2023

33 by Kuroni_Kuru »»
Apr 18, 9:35 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 8 Discussion

MegamiRem - Sep 18, 2023

31 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 8, 10:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 9: The JoJoLands Chapter 13 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 18

20 by Jonas-K »»
Mar 31, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.