Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2023 9:18 AM

Apr 2014
It would not be a stage play without the classic Romeo and Juliet. Very beautiful ED though.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 28, 2023 11:05 AM

Dec 2020
Panda and sasagi are really playing their role so good to give this kid a revenge through the last play on this stage.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 28, 2023 1:40 PM
Dec 2017
As I'd predicted, they've performed a fake Romeo and Juilet with a happy ending - what else to expect from a bottom barrel popularity scraping musical revue? I can't imagine Shizuka Oxford being happy with the management's decision to castrate an "excellent conceited tragedie". At that rate SIRIUS may have put Kalman's The Gipsy Princess on stage instead...
May 28, 2023 2:07 PM

Jul 2015
Liked the new ending, i wanted to see more of the play but oh well. the kids crying was quite funny. Overall solid episode with some comedy and sirious play. 
May 28, 2023 3:07 PM

Feb 2019
Panda and Sasagi were great and I loved the sirius original ending for Romeo and Juliet instead of the traditional tragedy! Would’ve Lowkey liked to have seen more of the play, but I guess the time was better spent on their backstory.
May 29, 2023 3:13 AM

Oct 2007
enjoyed Panda and Sau performance of Romeo and Juliet. I also like that they edited it to have a happier ending for the kids.

and I agree. King Lear would be too much for grade schoolers. lol
Liddo-kunMay 31, 2023 3:55 AM
May 29, 2023 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
I feel like the romeo and juliet has been overused but it is better than King Lear for the kids
May 29, 2023 7:35 PM
Nov 2018
They changed the ending of Romeo and Juliet. This is an outrage. A plague on both your houses!

Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things. Some shall be pardoned, and some punished, for never was a story of more woe, than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
May 30, 2023 1:13 AM

Apr 2012
There's nothing good or sophisticated about the original Romeo and Juliet ending. It's just going to be motivated by some crap like "young people should obey their parents" or "sex is sinful" which we really should be rejecting in the 21st century.
Jun 2, 2023 2:26 AM

Jul 2017
The special theatrical showcase is near, and the next play is in session, though with the previous Arabian Nights play, it was received positively. The performance for the Taito Ward kids in nurturing them to become future Dai Stars, and the play for it is King Lear, which for the veterans, is a tragedy play for grade school kids that Kathrina verbalizes to Noa for it being the most difficult of the Shakespearean tragedy stories. Literally, it tears everyone apart, but not Noa, and Panda tries hard to convince of an alternative, which instead of it, everyonf discusses on what play would it be best to show the kids. A play that transcends generations, and despite Romeo and Juliet being a tragedy story, it's also a comedy story as well...that Yae will not be part of it (since she is a grade schooler) and Kathrina playing a support role again. Both Chris and Panda will play center roles...because Noa wants a certain girl, and everyone backs on it: the Theater Professor Chika Nanase. Her critical comments laid waste to Noa and the Sirius veterans, and they want it more than ever to trounce on her.

Both Chris and Panda were childhood frends growing up, and true to her name, Chris has no short of sasuga talent that leaves Panda behind. That brings them both to winning the ticket to Sirius's showcase to watch Romeo and Juliet back when Noa was vying to be a World Dai Star. Regardless of her talents, Chris has always stuck to Panda closer than any other...which leads them to this day. With the original play that adds the Sirius flare to it, Chisa's Sense acts to captivate the audience onstage, as well as Panda's Sense reading the audience's mood, these two are a force to be reckoned with.

A special ED for both Chisa and Panda, they deserved it.
Jun 7, 2023 10:54 PM

Nov 2009
BTW, I been wondering...

Even tho Shizuka is Kokona's sense...

But Shizuka seems to have a lot more world knowledge and talent than Kokona huh... LOL

So Shizuka's pretty much like a humanoid smartphone... (persocom anyone?)

Also... Yae's in Elementary? HOLY... she's outperforming the other actors even tho she's WAY younger... actual talent even if she doesn't use her Sense. (her sense just attracts audience gaze, but the acting is all still by her)

I thought she was only like 1 or 2 years younger... but she's more like 4~5+ younger... (basing off of Kokona in earlier episode saying she only has 7 years before she hits age 23, meaning she's currently age 16, this would mean Yea is either 11 or 12 years old in Elementary, thus 4~5+ younger)

Interesting, the Tomboy Sasagi's sense is instantly changing mistakes into part of the performance.

Not really sure on Panda's sense tho... "read audience"... isn't that just to check how the audience is feeling toward their acting? how does it really help in the performance?

well, at least it got a pretty good end and the kids were immersed in the acting and isn't focused in the "dying" part of the play. (like their last year, lol)
amlgJun 10, 2023 10:44 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 25, 2023 3:45 PM
Feb 2016
Me gusto el capitulo. Nuevo ship desbloqueado: Panda y Chisa

Jul 3, 2023 12:24 PM
Jul 2022
NICE IDOLS AND WAIFUS

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Dai Star Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 25, 2023

35 by extralie »»
Feb 5, 3:42 AM

Poll: » World Dai Star Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2023

11 by extralie »»
Feb 5, 3:00 AM

Poll: » World Dai Star Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2023

14 by otomon »»
Sep 24, 2023 3:53 PM

» mobile game coming soon!

DreamingBeats - May 9, 2023

4 by DreamingBeats »»
Jul 25, 2023 6:28 AM

Poll: » World Dai Star Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 11, 2023

12 by amlg »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.