Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
They made Shironeko look so vulnearble this episode. She should've maybe stayed out of the way cause she wasn't a match against their enemies.

Setsu on the other hand did his usual work. Leviathan and her water based skills were also useful too. The skill gap between certain characters in this anime is almost laughable.
May 20, 2023 12:17 PM
Sep 2015
The episode name "visiting the beastmen continent for a second time" suggest that we might see the beastmen continent within this episode, but no, the "side-quest" occupy the whole episode.
May 20, 2023 1:38 PM

Sep 2018
More of the same...

There seems to be no limit to how utterly tedious is this show is going to get

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
May 20, 2023 2:20 PM

Jul 2017
Shironeko defintely feels pampered by the townsfolk, though there is not enough time to heal her sister Mineko of her disease, being orphans.

Visiting Leofolk, Setsu and Levia go onboard a boat, but her job requiring her to hunt down Setsu, and as luck would have it, he came breathing on their door for a place to stay. But that's because of Kuroinu being one of Toma's goons to take advantage of her and Mineko using curse magic, and Setsu does his best to have one of his secret weapons absorb the curse while Levia takes care of Kuroinu. And it becomes clear that they have to reach Toma the sooner the better, but taking Shironeko and Mineko together with him, it's a dangerous journey worth the risk.

Still feels slow-paced with nothing happening...
May 20, 2023 5:14 PM
Aug 2020
Nothing to apart that we are still waiting…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 20, 2023 5:51 PM

Sep 2018
Bro, what? His big goal is to kill off all species? Dumbest shit I ever heard, hope there's more to it lol
May 20, 2023 7:24 PM

Sep 2011
This author is very talented.  Who else could come up with such great names like Shironeko (White Cat) and Kuroinu (Black Dog)
May 20, 2023 11:10 PM
Apr 2023
It seems that the recent episodes are changing more than half of how it was in the manga. Only the premise was left but I guess it was to simplify the story for the anime format. It's still nice though and today we see another loli-nee-san and a bigger imouto.

Touma's schemes are still as a nuisance as they can be but at least Setsu was able to do something about it with Gluttony.

Looking forward still to how much they will change this story.
May 20, 2023 11:29 PM
Jun 2020
People are sleeping on this anime. The plot might be generic but the storytelling is good. It follows the formula for a great story that you can tell for a single episode: Exposition, Conflict, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, and Resolution. It's like taking a full course meal.
May 20, 2023 11:31 PM
Jun 2020
It's slow paced but you might not notice that they tell full stories for each episode.
May 20, 2023 11:35 PM

Nov 2009
The first thing that MC ran into after arriving in the Beast zone is... Touma already send out assassins to try and kill Setsu, and it was a kitty.

Poor kitties, being forced by evil to do evil things.

Huh... destroy all species... what's the point of this again?

___ ___ ___

LOL @ Levia's arm tho, hehe.

___ ___ ___

BTW... I actually wonder if Touma got Isekai'd like MC into Earth, or did he stayed in this Isekai world after the fight but got weakened and took 5 years to recover?

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 21, 2023 2:07 AM
Feb 2022
it is intresting show so far
May 21, 2023 2:11 AM
Senpai

May 2021
Was a nice episode. Of course, many elements are just a normal Isekai, but I'm having a lot of fun. So now you have 2 new companions.

“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
May 21, 2023 5:55 AM

Feb 2021
Quite an awesome OST there
May 21, 2023 8:13 AM
Sep 2021
This episode was all about setsu saving the cat girls and knowing what toma is after and heading towards to meet the beast king along with his new traveling partners.
May 21, 2023 2:26 PM
Nov 2022
I'm getting a little disappointed in this anime, personally I expected more.

The plot of this episode is entertaining, quite predictable but entertaining.

7 introduction episodes, that's too much, honestly not if I'll continue it, I'll see if I'm convinced.
May 21, 2023 3:45 PM
Mar 2010
I'm feeling like this whole anime is rather "mid".  Everything feels kinda rushed, and there's not much character development.  I feel the worst thing about this anime is that we're being shown the "2nd time" and nobody is really explaining the first visit except in terms of flashbacks, plot hints, and other little details here and there.   I feel like this would have been a much better show if we were able to see the first time he got isekai'd and how things went down and THEN show us the 2nd time.  This feels like you're watching the sequel to a show and expected to know all the characters and backstory without any real explanation. 

For example, when he met up with Levia "again"... it could have been a cool moment where we all recognized the character and could be excited to see them again, except no... it's the MC's 2nd time but it's our first.   

The names of the beast characters would be the least of my complaints.  The best thing about this anime is that while the MC is powerful enough to handle everything that's thrown at him, he still needs help and they create situations where he's not going to one-shot the baddie of the week (at least not right away).  There's 2 or 3 other shows I'm watching that make sure the MC never even breaks a sweat unless it's because he accidentally went too hard on whatever task and overpowered it. 
May 21, 2023 4:04 PM
Nov 2010
"This guy has started a proxy war between two races, there have already been countless dead and injured. He almost got hold of the Demon Queen using an enslaving curse neclace. I'll stop him - by punching him if I have to."
This is the most braindead line I have heard in a very, veeery long time. Like, I get it, you don't want to kill someone. That is 100% relatable. But at what point does one reconsider this? I think when someone threatens the literal annihilation of all life on the planet, FOR THE SECOND TIME, is a good point at which maybe just hitting them is not really enough anymore. You think you could ever make someone like that reconsider? You really want to risk being, once more, reincarnated back into your old world just for this maniac to give world destruction a third run while you are gone?
I have not had high expectations for the show, naturally, as it is just another piece of isekai trash that I for some reason enjoy so much. But even for being yet another poorly written plot, this is just too ridiculous.
May 22, 2023 6:49 AM
Feb 2020
Nothing happened. Shironeko and Nekoiru are useless. I kinda liked the part where Nekoiru had an illness. The curse idea was great and assasination and all, but the way our amazing MC Setsu solved it was awful. He defeated Shironeko so easily, and nothing happened to her. So much potential, but such a bad outcome, like always in the show. What if he had no choice to at least give her a scar she now walks around with? He's practically the strongest guy in the verse and she survived fighting him come on.
May 22, 2023 10:37 PM

May 2019
Decent episode with information as to what Toma's goals are, which sound silly considering he supposedly wants to kill off all species (huh? who would he have to rule over then?).

We got introduced to 3 characters, the sisters Shironeko and Mineko, and also Kuroinu who is doing Toma's bidding. Shironeko does not seem that strong considering that Setsu slapped her and that was enough to knock her out. At least the action scene with Levia vs. Kuroinu was ok.
May 23, 2023 11:10 AM

Mar 2013
Better episode than EP6.
Animation is now better than EP6.
I actually loved Levia's scream earlier, good job her VA. The new character, Shironeko, is kinda adorable with her nano desu thingy... šŸ„°

NEW storytelling is now more enjoyable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 24, 2023 12:41 AM

Oct 2017
That sword looked pretty cool. New party members, nice.
May 25, 2023 4:10 AM

Jan 2021
at least this ep was better than previous episode.
Roxy

May 26, 2023 5:54 AM

Dec 2022
i wonder is the beast lord female
Jun 1, 2023 9:38 AM

Feb 2021
The Inn Keeper already suspicious since the start I watch XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 1, 2023 5:56 PM

Feb 2018
The most imaginative name the author could come up with is white cat?
Jan 31, 11:10 AM
May 2020
got two more members for this journey!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2023

27 by DarkBlue »»
Apr 22, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

65 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

25 by Forum »»
Apr 6, 10:10 AM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

83 by Vuanzu »»
Mar 15, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2023

44 by BiggKab »»
Jan 1, 6:22 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.