Apr 13, 2023 12:53 PM
Jun 2022
Who do you think is the best waifu?
Gonryo_SpectrumApr 14, 2023 2:54 AM
Apr 13, 2023 7:05 PM

Dec 2020
Daki is the most Beautiful and hot one . She's the best waifu
STSayebApr 15, 2023 4:34 AM

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Apr 13, 2023 11:09 PM

Oct 2013
I'm not into waifu/husbando stuff, but my favorite female character from this anime, as for today, is definitely Shinobu Kochou.
Apr 14, 2023 2:56 AM
Jun 2022
Adnash said:
I'm not into waifu/husbando stuff, but my favorite female character from this anime, as for today, is definitely Shinobu Kochou.

I agree, Shinobu is my fav female in the show, but Mitsuri is a true waifu for me personally
Apr 14, 2023 3:34 PM
Feb 2022
Never really had a Demon Slayer waifu but after the first episode of Season 3 I'd say Mitsuri.
LucisCaelApr 15, 2023 7:06 PM
Apr 14, 2023 8:49 PM
Jan 2023
nope sorry all of these are wrong. the best waifu ever is Clara from welcome to demon school iruma-kun. if you don't believe me think about this, she always has snacks available. her family is so happy that they break out into song randomly. she will never nag at you for playing games. if you get in her pants, she will come up with and play games with you. you never have to pay for housing cause you just go to her pocket dimension and have everything you'll ever need. she will strive her hardest to be the best she can for you not because you'll do anything for her but because she is such a good and wholesome person that that is just who she is. okay she might be technically majorly insane but that's okay. she isn't murder insane. she is happy insane. my grandpa dealt with that for 50 years. I think I can too.
Apr 14, 2023 9:01 PM
Jul 2021
Don't really care about this waifu thing, but my fav female in this show atm is definitely Mitsuri.
Apr 14, 2023 9:08 PM
Feb 2021
Aoi and yellow haired Tengen wife was alright rest of them are no for me
Apr 14, 2023 9:12 PM
Nov 2016
Tengen wives obviously, all 3 of them come as a pack so you better add that option.
Apr 14, 2023 9:18 PM
Nov 2020
Mitsuri is definitely my favourite female character due to her personality but if we're talking about waifus, daki has to be it for me.
Apr 14, 2023 9:28 PM
Nov 2020
johndeerdrew said:
nope sorry all of these are wrong. the best waifu ever is Clara from welcome to demon school iruma-kun. if you don't believe me think about this, she always has snacks available. her family is so happy that they break out into song randomly. she will never nag at you for playing games. if you get in her pants, she will come up with and play games with you. you never have to pay for housing cause you just go to her pocket dimension and have everything you'll ever need. she will strive her hardest to be the best she can for you not because you'll do anything for her but because she is such a good and wholesome person that that is just who she is. okay she might be technically majorly insane but that's okay. she isn't murder insane. she is happy insane. my grandpa dealt with that for 50 years. I think I can too.

this isn’t even the right source to be talking about that anime 😭??
Apr 14, 2023 9:29 PM

Jan 2009
Shinobu is my pick on this one
Apr 14, 2023 9:44 PM
Jul 2022
FlasH1719 said:
Mitsuri is definitely my favourite female character due to her personality but if we're talking about waifus, daki has to be it for me.

Idk whats the difference between waifu and the girl for you
Apr 14, 2023 9:48 PM
Nov 2016
Hisokalovesgon said:
FlasH1719 said:

I guess the difference is having a girl as a wife or having a girl you can fuck with, some girls are better at being wives and taking care of children and shit, and other girls are good at fucking while neglecting their children or something so you have to raise your brats on your own damn self.

They have their positives and negatives, pick your poison.
Apr 14, 2023 9:54 PM
Jul 2022
xZabuzax said:
Hisokalovesgon said:

I guess the difference is having a girl as a wife or having a girl you can fuck with, some girls are better at being wives and taking care of children and shit, and other girls are good at fucking while neglecting their children or something so you have to raise your brats on your own damn self.

Quite an explanation.You really explained it.I guess I knew it tho it wasn't infront of me that I could realise what he meant.
Apr 14, 2023 9:55 PM
Jul 2022
People are really setting aside girls to fuck and girls to love.I have no thoughts on that.
Apr 14, 2023 9:57 PM
Nov 2016
Hisokalovesgon said:
xZabuzax said:

Quite an explanation.You really explained it.I guess I knew it tho it wasn't infront of me that I could realise what he meant.

I may have been sarcastic with my comment but yeah, Daki is not the type of girl that will take care of children but dear god, she has centuries of experience in sex, she must be crazy good in bed.
Apr 14, 2023 11:17 PM
Sep 2013
STSayeb said:
Daki is the mlst Beautiful and hot one . She's the best waifu

What does mlst mean?
Apr 15, 2023 1:00 AM
Jun 2022
xZabuzax said:
Hisokalovesgon said:

I may have been sarcastic with my comment but yeah, Daki is not the type of girl that will take care of children but dear god, she has centuries of experience in sex, she must be crazy good in bed.

that's right, Daki is WELL EXPERIENCED 😏
Apr 15, 2023 1:50 AM
Nov 2020
xZabuzax said:
Hisokalovesgon said:

You're not completely wrong about what I meant but it's also that I feel differently about mitsuri, like I feel she's a well written character but that's about it, maybe it's because she basically has only been introduced up until now and there isn't much information about her yet.
Apr 15, 2023 4:35 AM

Dec 2020
youcif said:
STSayeb said:
Daki is the mlst Beautiful and hot one . She's the best waifu

What does mlst mean?
idk ! You should check now . Just a typing mistake

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

Apr 15, 2023 4:54 AM

Oct 2012
What's the concept of waifu/husbandu? lol I don't get it.
Shinobu is my favorite female character. The most beautiful one so far imo is Nezuko (and the lady oni who studies their blood whose name I forgot).
For example, Tanjiro is the sweetest and biggest gentleman, but Tengen Uzui could take me as his 4th wife anytime. So which one is the husbandu? 🥴
[ Insert signature here ]
Apr 15, 2023 7:42 AM

Jun 2022
unlike many ppl im gonna say tengen's wives.. i love them
Apr 15, 2023 8:44 AM

Apr 2011
I'd say the girl with the bigger boobs.
Apr 15, 2023 9:26 AM
Jun 2021
It was Shinobu at first until i realised she’s a literal psychopath who enjoys torturing demons with poison
Apr 15, 2023 7:23 PM

Jan 2021
I didn't have a favourite girl in Kimetsu, but after the first episode of this season I'll say Mitsuri :sip:
Apr 16, 2023 12:43 PM
Jan 2018
As someone who used to read the manga Mitsuri all the way
Apr 16, 2023 2:16 PM

May 2022
I don't like the concept of waifu/husbando but the best female character in demon slayer is without a doubt mitsuri kanroji and not because of her "assets". She is just so wholesome and cool.
Apr 17, 2023 4:56 PM
Dec 2022
johndeerdrew said:

this question is concerning Demon Slayer, not all all anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 18, 2023

707 by jumbosan »»
Apr 26, 8:55 AM

» Which episodes to skip? ( 1 2 )

sakuraspace - Apr 5

50 by RandomAnon2 »»
Apr 26, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2023

241 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 19, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Katanakaji no Sato-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 8, 2023

453 by USMANCIEL »»
Apr 18, 10:45 AM

» How are people feeling feeling about demon slayer right now?

Phantom_373 - Mar 26

46 by Infinitymoon »»
Apr 6, 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.