Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru.' Gets Anime Project

New
Mar 31, 2023 3:30 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official Twitter account of the Comic Fire magazine announced on Friday that Kiraku Kishima's Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. light novel is getting an anime project.

Kishima began writing the fantasy adventure novel on the Kakuyomu website in June 2018. Hobby Japan acquired the novel and published the first volume under their HJ Novels imprint in December 2018, featuring illustrations by Tea (Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa Ura-Boss desu ga Maou dewa Arimasen). The 11th volume was released in December 2022.

Ken Ogino began serializing a manga adaptation in Comic Fire in November 2019. The seventh volume went on sale on April 1 (pictured).

Synopsis
It is common knowledge that it is best to become an adventurer when you are as young as possible because the magical power that is the basis of an adventurer's strength will hardly grow if you don't train it while you are young. But this man, Rick Gladiator, who became an adventurer when he was over thirty years old, had the combat power of an S-rank adventurer, the highest rank in the world. In fact, Rick has lived an unimaginable life with the members of the legendary Orihalcon Fist, a party of the continent's strongest adventurers. From dragons to vampires, Rick's fighting prowess, trained by his literally "monster" mentors, allows him to defeat elite adventurers one after another who try to underestimate him. (Source: MU)

Novel special site: https://firecross.jp/hjnovels/series/330
Manga special site: https://firecross.jp/comic/series/331

Source: Comic Fire

Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. on MAL
Hyperion_PSApr 5, 2023 12:11 PM
Mar 31, 2023 6:36 PM

Feb 2021
Oh this is one of those light novels where the manga adaptation is on MAL but not the LN for some reason...
Mar 31, 2023 9:39 PM
Sep 2021
MadanielFL said:
Oh this is one of those light novels where the manga adaptation is on MAL but not the LN for some reason...
That's a thing? No wonder I couldn't find it. Someone needs to add the LN to the site.
Mar 31, 2023 10:57 PM

Apr 2012
I understand that for the Japanese, fantasy is primarily a gaming genre, but I still can't get used to the fact that most fantasy anime is more about a gaming experience than a fantasy one.
Apr 1, 2023 6:42 AM

Feb 2019
It is common knowledge that it is best to become an adventurer when you are as young as possible because the magical power that is the basis of an adventurer's strength will hardly grow if you don't train it while you are young. But this man, Rick Gladiator, who became an adventurer when he was over thirty years old, had the combat power of an S-rank adventurer, the highest rank in the world. In fact, Rick has lived an unimaginable life with the members of the legendary Orihalcon Fist, a party of the continent's strongest adventurers. From dragons to vampires, Rick's fighting prowess, trained by his literally "monster" mentors, allows him to defeat elite adventurers one after another who try to underestimate him.

Well good for Rick. That's all I can say, seeing as this is yet another of those terrible LN synopses that just discuss trivia about its protagonist rather than providing any even meagre idea about the plot. Pass.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 1, 2023 6:53 AM

Mar 2015
who underestimate guy from highest rank party?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Apr 4, 2023 4:29 PM

Jan 2009
Kuma said:
The mc is both unassuming in appearance besides being muscular, and almost never mentions his guild to others, remember this is a society that believes no magic is equivalent to being incapable of fighting even something like a slime.
I should also point out that compared to most of his team (except the leader) he actually looks pretty strong, the other 3 look like average adventurers at best, two of them look like a 8 year old and 15 year old respectively and the third tends to dress like a maid.
Apr 5, 2023 5:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Tatsuya said:
Kuma said:
The mc is both unassuming in appearance besides being muscular, and almost never mentions his guild to others, remember this is a society that believes no magic is equivalent to being incapable of fighting even something like a slime.
I should also point out that compared to most of his team (except the leader) he actually looks pretty strong, the other 3 look like average adventurers at best, two of them look like a 8 year old and 15 year old respectively and the third tends to dress like a maid.
I'm intrigued so I'll definitely watch this when it drops

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
27 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
5 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.