Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2023 8:09 AM

Jan 2009
Milly will show up in the second season according to a leaker and staff interview hints here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2083579
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2023 8:33 AM

Mar 2013
His bounty..... It's $$60,000,000,000

I knew my boy had it in him.
Mar 25, 2023 8:59 AM
May 2021
hyped af 🔥🔥🔥
Mar 25, 2023 9:09 AM

Jul 2011
When is this expected to come out?

Will it be this year or next year?
Mar 25, 2023 9:15 AM
Aug 2020
BasilZero said:

I think next year or at minima in december but I don't think they're gonna make it in less than 9 months
Mar 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Mar 2012
deg said:
Milly will show up in the second season according to a leaker and staff interview hints here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2083579
The end of the finale for part 2 basically said she's showing up, so yeah it's confirmed
Mar 25, 2023 9:40 AM

Jan 2009
SparkleDuck said:
deg said:
The end of the finale for part 2 basically said she's showing up, so yeah it's confirmed

ye i just finished watching the last episode too

Mar 25, 2023 9:55 AM

Mar 2019
You guys think they'll hire a decent writer this time around?
Mar 25, 2023 11:17 AM
Sep 2021
poemofdevil said:

Nope probably not

Mar 25, 2023 11:30 AM
May 2015
I'm soooo hyped, I was screaming when they mentioned the insurance company and Meryl getting a new partner, and then outright saying Milly's name! So this pretty much confirms that this season is like a pseudo-prequel to the original Trigun. I can't wait to see Vash meet Meryl and (a hopefully more mellowed out) Wolfwood again!
My candies:

Bonus candies:
Mar 25, 2023 3:07 PM

Jul 2015
Hope Meryl and Milly will make out in season 2
PLAE MY GAEM BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH
Neapolitan Nightmares
Mar 25, 2023 4:09 PM
Jun 2014
Insane to see people actually watching this garbage
Mar 25, 2023 6:24 PM

Oct 2016
havent been this hyped for a new season in AGES. Last episode was insane and the homeages to Trimax was gorgeous!
Mar 25, 2023 9:56 PM

Dec 2010
While it's nice to see people be so enthusiastic about the continuation I can't help but wonder about how they're going to go with it. Judging from the title they're planning to finish it in a single season but if they're going to jump to Trigun Maximum content they'll have to cover around 100 manga chapters and I'm afraid even 24 episodes won't be enough for that. Unless they're going to restructure the story considerably.
Mar 25, 2023 11:02 PM
Apr 2020
orange needs to drop this trash and get back to animating peak
a0t3aMar 26, 2023 12:01 AM
Mar 26, 2023 5:13 AM
Jan 2016
a0t3a said:
what manga is this
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Mar 26, 2023 6:11 AM
Mar 2018
Nezevrom said:
BasilZero said:

I think next year or at minima in december but I don't think they're gonna make it in less than 9 months

I highly doubt season 2 will be released next year.
Orange is focusing on Beastars final season (which I’m excited for) for 2024. Unless they have a complete separate animation team to handle both series simultaneously.
Mar 26, 2023 12:07 PM

Mar 2019
a0t3a said:
BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mar 26, 2023 3:15 PM
Jul 2022
poemofdevil said:
Lmao

I'll admit it's nice to see that this show was indeed a prequel but I don't know...the original seems like the better show still. I stopped watching this one a while back and I feel like I'm not missing much. Vash's characterization was pretty messed up in the early episodes and I'm not sure the later ones are much better. 
Mar 26, 2023 6:00 PM
Oct 2020
minix_animade said:
poemofdevil said:
Lmao

I'll admit it's nice to see that this show was indeed a prequel but I don't know...the original seems like the better show still. I stopped watching this one a while back and I feel like I'm not missing much. Vash's characterization was pretty messed up in the early episodes and I'm not sure the later ones are much better. 

Massive L for you both

Mar 26, 2023 8:37 PM

Jan 2010
SilentKitsune_95 said:
Nezevrom said:

I highly doubt season 2 will be released next year.
Orange is focusing on Beastars final season (which I’m excited for) for 2024. Unless they have a complete separate animation team to handle both series simultaneously.
That's the big ??? Only way I see Season 2 coming out next year is if it's already been in production for a while.
If not, then it might not come out until after the last season of Beastars..which HAS to be more than 12 episodes. There is SO MUCH manga material left to adapt until it gets to the finale. No clue how big of a studio Orange is, but CG animation at this caliber as to be much more of a workload compared to other studios who can get away with mediocre/passable 2D animation. So if studio Orange doesn't have a large enough staff, they may only be able to focus on one big project at a time...
Mar 26, 2023 9:14 PM

Aug 2020
Humanoid_Typhoon said:
Insane to see people actually watching this garbage

But Milly thooo. I see wahmen, I get hyped /s
Keep scrolling
Mar 26, 2023 10:44 PM

Oct 2013
The hype is real! I'm delighted to see that this show is getting another season.

deg said:
Manchildren have two less reasons to hate on Trigun Stampede: Vash had his iconic haircut back, and Milly is going to appear in the series, with Meryl as her senpai. ;D

Pink2646 said:
Last episode was insane and the homeages to Trimax was gorgeous!
I know right! It's amazing how this show could maintain being a reboot going somehow its own way, but perfectly grasp the atmosphere of Trigun Maximum and follow most of all the main plot points from the manga.
Mar 26, 2023 11:04 PM
Apr 2020
yamiyugi101 said:
a0t3a said:
what manga is this

land of the lustrous
Mar 26, 2023 11:55 PM

Jan 2009
Adnash said:
The hype is real! I'm delighted to see that this show is getting another season.

deg said:
Manchildren have two less reasons to hate on Trigun Stampede: Vash had his iconic haircut back, and Milly is going to appear in the series, with Meryl as her senpai. ;D

Pink2646 said:
Last episode was insane and the homeages to Trimax was gorgeous!
I know right! It's amazing how this show could maintain being a reboot going somehow its own way, but perfectly grasp the atmosphere of Trigun Maximum and follow most of all the main plot points from the manga.

true they have nothing to complain about now
Mar 27, 2023 12:00 AM
Jan 2016
a0t3a said:
yamiyugi101 said:
what manga is this

land of the lustrous
ah ok thank you then
I'd rather die a free man then live under the rules of idiots
Mar 27, 2023 3:32 AM
Jan 2020
a0t3a said:

I liked Trigun Stampede, but Yeah... you are right, they should continue with this masterpiece
Mar 27, 2023 5:27 PM
Jul 2022
Mq84jdk said:
minix_animade said:
Lmao

Massive L for you both

I said characterization, not hairstyle. As in, how he's written.

Also, this look isn't exactly how he looks in the manga either.
Mar 27, 2023 5:43 PM
Mar 2023
Season 2 Rokka no Yuusha
Mar 27, 2023 6:48 PM
Oct 2020
minix_animade said:
Mq84jdk said:

Massive L for you both

Stampede is closer to the Manga then the original anime which is 80% filler and almost entirely anime original since only two volumes of Trigun were even written when the anime finished.

And Vash’s “characterization” is much closer to the manga then the original anime was.
Apr 1, 2023 12:47 PM
Jul 2019
Mq84jdk said:
minix_animade said:

Stampede is closer to the Manga then the original anime which is 80% filler and almost entirely anime original since only two volumes of Trigun were even written when the anime finished.

And Vash’s “characterization” is much closer to the manga then the original anime was.

You would be wrong.
Apr 1, 2023 4:43 PM
Oct 2020
Jackalinthebox said:
Mq84jdk said:

You would be wrong.

No i wouldnt.

The original anime came out when only TWO Volumes of the manga were released. 90’s anime is almost entirely anime original.

You have not read the manga it’s obvious. Stampede is much closer and season 2 is adapting Trigun Maximum. Go ask anyone who read the manga and they will tell you that Stampede is closer.
Apr 1, 2023 5:29 PM
Jul 2019
Mq84jdk said:
Jackalinthebox said:

You would be wrong.

No i wouldnt.

The original anime came out when only TWO Volumes of the manga were released. 90’s anime is almost entirely anime original.

You have not read the manga it’s obvious. Stampede is much closer and season 2 is adapting Trigun Maximum. Go ask anyone who read the manga and they will tell you that Stampede is closer.

Yes, you would.

Not denying that. It was more faithful in what it did adapt. Stampede hasn’t adapted a single scene 1:1, as it isn’t aiming to, while 98 at least did early on. Stampede also changed the aesthetic, character designs & world while 98 just adapted the manga’s. Stampede set out to be different from the get go while 98 largely tried being faithful in what content they did adapt.

I have read the manga, meanwhile you haven’t. Stampede is adapting more content from the manga overall, but is doing it’s own unique spin on everything. Characters like Conrad, Luida, Monev, Brad, etc have been repurposed into entirely new ones.
Apr 3, 2023 1:22 AM
Jun 2020
Jackalinthebox said:
Mq84jdk said:

No i wouldnt.

Yes, you would.

Not denying that. It was more faithful in what it did adapt. Stampede hasn’t adapted a single scene 1:1, as it isn’t aiming to, while 98 at least did early on. Stampede also changed the aesthetic, character designs & world while 98 just adapted the manga’s. Stampede set out to be different from the get go while 98 largely tried being faithful in what content they did adapt.

I have read the manga, meanwhile you haven’t. Stampede is adapting more content from the manga overall, but is doing it’s own unique spin on everything. Characters like Conrad, Luida, Monev, Brad, etc have been repurposed into entirely new ones.

No shit since the author is also part of this new anime he can change whatever the fxxk he wants and you guys are arguing for stupid reasons like who understands more you or the author himself lol
Apr 3, 2023 8:55 AM

Oct 2022
Some bad takes in here and I'm always left wondering why someone would come into something they clearly don't like and try to derail someone else's excitement for it.  I guess its just a lack of any happiness in their own lives, oh well.  Me personally if I didn't end up liking it or anything else really especially after a full season I'd of been gone and not really put much more thought into it.

Anyways as far as Houseki no Kuni(just the anime) literally nothing of intrigue happens at all until the last few eps and then its over. Those last few got me interested finally to see what happens next but the first 3/4th is essentially the same and arguably dumb af things happening a few times over. 

Going back to Stampede, the thing I find most interesting about the fake "nostalgia" people is that if you had actually watched the show it literally does placate to nostalgia by the end and to me its clear as day as far as the "characterization" of characters like Vash and Merly, that this arc is what propels their growth towards what I assume they will be in s2.  With Meryl I think this is a sure thing since if you saw her at the end you can already tell she has some more edge to her.

Also, as much as I love og Trigun as it was/is the only anime i ever actually bought, some people really be coping looking past the plenty of areas lacking of it.  Outside of wolfwood in the church their isnt a single impactful scene in its entirety and the conclusion with knives at the end is pretty laughable to say the least. 
Apr 3, 2023 11:51 AM
Jul 2019
addie1998 said:
Jackalinthebox said:

Yes, you would.

No shit since the author is also part of this new anime he can change whatever the fxxk he wants and you guys are arguing for stupid reasons like who understands more you or the author himself lol

You’re just saying random shit. Nightow isn’t changing anything as he isn’t one of the writers. Stampede has it’s own team of writers who are telling their own story.
Apr 5, 2023 9:59 PM
Jan 2018
If it wasn't animated in full CGI, I would've given this dogshit adaptation a chance.
Apr 6, 2023 12:21 PM

Oct 2022
Mrchocoman34 said:
If it wasn't animated in full CGI, I would've given this dogshit adaptation a chance.
Not that I care whether you watch it or the fact your posting on something about s2 having not even watched but you probably couldn't try to come up with a worse take.  The animation/art is some of the better work you will see all year and the adapation is good not that you would know since you admittedly didnt even give it a chance.  In the end it will be a loss for people like you not watching and the world will keep spinning.
Apr 11, 2023 2:05 PM
Oct 2006
I really liked season 1 despite the drastic animation change. Hyped for season 2!! Haters gonna hate.
Apr 19, 2023 5:55 PM

Aug 2020
...don't hyped at all. stampede's writing was terrible; they fucked up all the aesthetics while giving us nothing new & interesting.
one of the worst seasons i saw in my life
Apr 30, 2023 6:09 PM

Mar 2017
I’m so excited for season 2. The first one was perfection and despite the uproar about the animation being 3DCG I personally thought it was beautiful.

This anime showed that you can make a good anime with 3DCG (if the quality is high).

I’m so sad though that the world still sees Vash as a villain after everything he did to save them.
May 8, 2023 6:44 AM
Jan 2020
season 1 is SO GOOD! I haven't read manga yet, but the story is better than trigun 98. (Vash is perfect in both of them)
So hype for season 2!
Jun 17, 2023 7:31 PM
Apr 2017
I actually dropped original trigun. Trigun stampede has been on my to watch list for a while. After the producer hyped it up in trash taste, I binge watched it. Dang, what a masterpiece. The animation was so peak. Can’t wait for part 2!!! Also thumbs up to Russian VA’s, they did such a good job
Jun 25, 2023 3:28 PM
Jun 2020
JetAway said:
addie1998 said:

He was also there for the original anime as well. And just because he’s the author it doesn’t mean that he can’t fuck up

Yeah Idk it took them 5 five years because they don’t want to fuck it this shit up... i would suggest you to watch the trash taste episode where they interviewed the producer about the making of this new trigun adaptation
Aug 7, 2023 3:30 PM
Jan 2021
poemofdevil said:

you gave Bastard and DBZ a 10.
Aug 8, 2023 7:42 AM

Mar 2019
BeanBoi920420 said:
poemofdevil said:

Yeah? Bastard doesn't take itself seriously like this trash did. And there isn't anyone watching DBZ for its story either.

They removed all the humor and silliness from Trigun to do a more serious story and failed massively.
Aug 8, 2023 9:15 PM

Mar 2019
poemofdevil said:
BeanBoi920420 said:

Yeah? Bastard doesn't take itself seriously like this trash did. And there isn't anyone watching DBZ for its story either.

They removed all the humor and silliness from Trigun to do a more serious story and failed massively.

Great then, because Trigun's humor in the first anime sucks most of the time, and unlike the manga, it's not balanced or well placed.

Vash isn't even THAT silly or perverted as his 98' anime counterpart.
Aug 8, 2023 11:51 PM

Mar 2019
Jackalinthebox said:
addie1998 said:

You’re just saying random shit. Nightow isn’t changing anything as he isn’t one of the writers. Stampede has it’s own team of writers who are telling their own story.

Actually, yes, Nightow is somewhat involved with the planning of Trigun Stampede. Nightow is completely in agreement with the retelling of the series because he himself was not satisfied with some few things after the end of the manga, so he took this opportunity to organize some events before and after Lost July.

JetAway said:
addie1998 said:

He was also there for the original anime as well. And just because he’s the author it doesn’t mean that he can’t fuck up

Well, yes and no, Nightow was not involved with the first anime. I mean, he attended some pre-production meetings like every manga author, but he briefly talks about it in the 2nd volume of Trigun Maximum, where he chose to leave everything to Satoshi Nishimura and his team. 
Aug 31, 2023 11:23 AM
Aug 2023
deg said:
SparkleDuck said:

there's 0 hype for this trash
There's only one thread 😂🤣🤣🤣
Aug 31, 2023 11:53 AM

Jan 2009
Isekaisaretrash said:
deg said:

there's 0 hype for this trash
There's only one thread 😂🤣🤣🤣

shut up eren1990 you keep annoying me leave me alone
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anime-only or Manga-reader?

Rob7 - May 9

12 by Gantz-613 »»
May 21, 5:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.