Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2023 5:56 AM

Sep 2020
1. Attack on Titan
2. Chainsaw man
3. Vinland Saga
Mar 5, 2023 6:25 AM

Aug 2018
i mean they all have different taste arent they.
but mostly they all like show with cool guy on it
still having great time with my stuff
Mar 5, 2023 6:46 AM

Sep 2019
What's a woman again, it's been too long...
Waiting for something to happen?
Mar 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Jul 2013
Niophoria said:
What's a woman again, it's been too long...

anything I stick my dick in cuz I aint gay
Mar 5, 2023 6:58 AM

May 2021
ZXEAN said:
1. Attack on Titan
2. Chainsaw man
3. Vinland Saga

3 of my favorites 👍 though i prefere CSM manga
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Mar 5, 2023 4:21 PM

Dec 2022
Absurdo_N said:
There is no anime that is perfect for women, women are different from each other, there are girls who love mahou shoujo, girls who are fujoshis or himejoshis, girls who don't like sexual content, girls who love gore and gothic things, there is no such thing let it be the best anime for women because every girl is different from each other.
Exactly. You get it. 

It always surprises me when some guys think are a monolith who all think and feel the same. 
We like different things, just like guys do. 
Not too hard to understand, but for some guys it is.
This is your reminder to drink water 💦 or eat some fruit  🍒 🥝
Mar 5, 2023 4:40 PM

Nov 2015
Anything you dare watch is for women?

there's still some anime suggestion on MAL : 
shoujo is targeted toward a younger female audience...josei is targeted toward older women.

Mar 5, 2023 4:59 PM

Mar 2013
This thread reminds of Strange Magic, in that producer George Lucas said he wanted to create "Star Wars but for girls". However, Star Wars for girls and women already exists. It's called Star Wars.
Mar 5, 2023 6:59 PM
Nov 2016
Depends on many things, like

what's your favourite genre?
Are you comfortable with "fanservice"?
etc
Mar 6, 2023 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
There are no shows for women, women do not have homogenous personalities. However it would be disingenuous to say that some anime don't have huge female fanbases - shows with cute boys and yaoi tend to have a majority female viewership. Shoujo anime is another obvious answer because it's designed with women in mind, as with Josei. Women tend to like slow, literary romance with clear power dynamics and some romance anime caters to that. Obviously not all women, but it's not a minority. I know a lot of women that enjoy sports anime like Haikyuu because it has sweaty men playing with balls and having vaguely homoerotic bromances (to be fair I can totally understand), I guess it has the same appeal as something like Keijo for most guys or CGDCT anime.
Mar 6, 2023 6:38 AM

Apr 2022
For anime fangirls i dont know but movie study  shown that girls favorite movie genre was action like wonder woman kind of movies and that actually romance was one of the genres they liked the least with only 9% of women calling it their favorite movie genre being comedy or romantic comedy therefore given the average otaku girl is even more into action shonen than the average women is into action movies i really highly doubt the approach of many here saying your going to love romance manga the most if your a girl would works, it would be a hit for only one girl and a miss for 9 other girls just out of stereotyping female tastes (also tons of guys can like a good romance they are far from girls only stuff even if yeah most romance fans are indeed women but most women are not huge romance fan at least not at the point of having it as their main enjoyment in fictional stories) really way better to just let girls watch whatever they are attracted to watch by themselves spontaneously.

Tifa Lockhart (FFVII) - Forum Signature by craftyaegis on DeviantArt

Mar 6, 2023 10:00 AM

Apr 2015
inebriation said:
What are the best anime for wimmenz. And what makes an anime “female-friendly”?

Edit: Sailor Moon is one!

sorry bro, anime is boys only club...
Mar 6, 2023 10:42 AM

Apr 2022
Pen_Island said:
inebriation said:

Damn i hope your joking because any one who ever entered in anime convention or any manga shop or so on knows they are tons and tons of women anime fan and its not a new thing we always been there massively, thinking that's anime is a boys only club in 2023 is not just backward it so wrong it's laughably ridiculous.

Mar 6, 2023 2:27 PM

Apr 2015
Sylpheline said:
Pen_Island said:

Damn i hope your joking because any one who ever entered in anime convention or any manga shop or so on knows they are tons and tons of women anime fan and its not a new thing we always been there massively, thinking that's anime is a boys only club in 2023 is not just backward it so wrong it's laughably ridiculous.

no wrong
since time immemorial and dawn of time immemorial anime has always, invariably even, exclusively been made for chunky underground bearded men like me
thinking that there are things such as anime for men and w*men respectively is so so wrong and backward that it's laughably ridiculous
its current year wake up

EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger
EDIT 2: and also as solitary and futile as my solemn vigil may be i will forever gatekeep w*men out of my boys club forevermore, my brother
Mar 6, 2023 3:05 PM

Dec 2022
Pen_Island said:
inebriation said:

Lol, just wait until the first girl joins an anime club. Mayhem. 
And because of that the girl leaves and hangs out with other girls that like anime. 

The only chance some of those guys had to interact with a girl gone because of their weird reactions to said girl. 
Mar 6, 2023 3:12 PM

Aug 2012
I'm a woman. Slice of life is my favorite genre so... a SOL anime.
Mar 6, 2023 4:54 PM

Jun 2021
Shoujo like Natsume Yuujinchou and romcoms like Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun should be up their alleys.
ねえ、それはあなたです! あなたがカズマやトーマが好きなエッチ/ハーレムファンなら、女性を「平等に」扱うので、女性を殴る/軽蔑する2人のマッチョな男性か、Free!/YOIが好きだがフェアリーテイルの悪を話すTumblrファンガールです/ DxDとSAOは、ファンサービスがあり、アニメやマンガでBL / LGBTQ +ファンサービスが好きで、自分を「フェミニスト」と呼んでいるためです。自分は偽善者に過ぎず、価値観を再考し、これらの二重で停止する必要があることを知ってください。標準。 真剣に、それを止めてください😁。 #MenHaveTheRightToWorkInShortsInHotDays #MALMemberSince2010#Kirisuna Nico Nico no Hyouryuuken!
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsHeAUgW0lgREhidvVfUeeXb2M5WTADZ (Music about God).

*Bill Clinton's voice* I did not have sexual relationships with that anime girl. *Hilary Clinton's voice* waifu's rights are human rights, and human rights are waifu's rights. *God Emperor Donald Trump's voice* Yaoi anime will soon be illegal. All fujos will be arrested.

Mar 6, 2023 11:40 PM

Feb 2020
Probably Aikatsu! and Pretty Rhythm series.

SerafosMar 6, 2023 11:59 PM
Mar 6, 2023 11:53 PM

Apr 2022
For the guy who somehow hope to police women out of anime :

Lol just go back to enjoy watching anime and stop uselessly trying to stop women liking of it. I'm a sis not a bro and we are millions of women who loves anime indeed we were since the time of Osamu Tezuka Astro Boy and Ribon no Kishi like most popular existing hobbies it always had a mixt audience, it never ever was or will be underground bearded men only club outside of your head. And no women will ever stop enjoying a hobby she enjoy because some random internet stranger wants her to. Deal with it.

For the girls who feel intimidated by this loser : come on girls dont fear shout out your love of anime to this kind of men. This forums are for us too and we never ever will let this kind of guys try to stop us to participate as much as we wants to.

Mar 7, 2023 12:27 AM

Apr 2015
Lionalanda said:
Pen_Island said:

And because of that the girl leaves and hangs out with other girls that like anime. 

The only chance some of those guys had to interact with a girl gone because of their weird reactions to said girl. 

men...
we must gatekeep all the anime womean from boys only...
Mar 7, 2023 12:47 AM

Apr 2022
Well see like most men actually do appreciates having women to talk to here your quest is even more pointless. 

Mar 7, 2023 12:48 AM

May 2021
Sylpheline said:
For the guy who somehow hope to police women out of anime :

Lol just go back to enjoy watching anime and stop uselessly trying to stop women liking of it. I'm a sis not a bro and we are millions of women who loves anime indeed we were since the time of Osamu Tezuka Astro Boy and Ribon no Kishi like most popular existing hobbies it always had a mixt audience, it never ever was or will be underground bearded men only club outside of your head. And no women will ever stop enjoying a hobby she enjoy because some random internet stranger wants her to. Deal with it.

For the girls who feel intimidated by this loser : come on girls dont fear shout out your love of anime to this kind of men. This forums are for us too and we never ever will let this kind of guys try to stop us to participate as much as we wants to.

Lol you seriously still haven't figured out that guy's taking the piss out of you??
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Mar 7, 2023 1:00 AM

Apr 2022
Yes i know but i'm not gonna ignore him and let talk about us women like that because i also know some younger more insecure girls dont dare confront this kind of asshole and just shut up and stop going to public anime space because of guys like him. So i wont let him do that.

Mar 7, 2023 8:31 AM
Dec 2021
Pen_Island said:
Lionalanda said:

men...
I’ve finally found a real time traveller! This guy’s mindset is from the early 1900s!
Mar 7, 2023 8:39 AM

Nov 2016
Everyone should watch Cardcaptor Sakura at least once in life
Mar 7, 2023 8:53 AM

Apr 2015
GreyStoneFlinger said:
Pen_Island said:

men...
I’ve finally found a real time traveller! This guy’s mindset is from the early 1900s!

men...
i hope your'e senses of humours is better irl... or that u at least keep those jokes to urselv...
i cannot be from 1900s becos i could not watch the animes?
Mar 7, 2023 10:08 AM

Aug 2021
I guess I fall into the trope of "cute anime boy" because I literally have that posted on my profile. It's partially a joke, partially true, especially if you look through my favorites. 

But I also love music, too, so that doesn't help either LOL. Male idols just tend to focus more on the characters than the music, too, so that's why I lean more towards male idol shows compared to the ones with the girls.

BUT, but, if you look at live shows of Rosalia and other Bang Dream!, Love Live! shows, you'll see that they have a huge woman fanbase in there! A lot of the people there are woman! 

I dunno! Different things get different people, I suppose. I hated Attack on Titan, but most of my female friends love it, etc etc. That's just how it is! We're not all one homogenous species, ya silly goose <3.
Mar 7, 2023 12:04 PM

Jan 2022
Idk, any anime that a female weeb wants to watch. That doesn't just mean stuff actually geared towards a female target demographic. I hate the misconception that all female weebs are either fujoshi or yumejoshi.

Mar 7, 2023 12:17 PM

Dec 2022
Knights of the zodiac: saint seiya 1986

It's a male version of sailor moon although plot structure from ep to ep is much better.
Mar 7, 2023 5:41 PM

Dec 2022
Pen_Island said:
Lionalanda said:

men...
Too late. Anime women (or "womean") are already avoiding you, like all the other women.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - 2 hours ago

24 by EverRealm »»
6 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 9 hours ago

28 by Jackson1333 »»
7 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

65 by Piromysl »»
12 minutes ago

» Best Trap Character in Anime? ( 1 2 )

GoatPieceLuffy - 3 hours ago

58 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Beater in anime

Catalano - 38 minutes ago

3 by KittenCuddler »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.