Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2023 11:29 AM
Jan 2021
such a cute white day episode seeing kubo tease  Shiraishi is soo cute, him not knowing that it was kubo that gave him the chocolate and her not telling him is golden!
Feb 13, 2023 1:34 AM

Apr 2016
another great episode! bro shiraishi you cant be this dense. she literally told you that she likes sweet things meaning its her that gave you the choco. dense protags are irritating
Feb 13, 2023 10:22 AM

Nov 2013
Junta's favorite school activity is finding a place to eat lunch, his "invisibility" allows him to eat about anywhere without being noticed, he even said he feels like he is doing something naughty haha
too bad for him, he can't hide from Kubo, but this is a good change of pace, since she usually eats with her friends
seeing his bento, Kubo wants to try some of the omelette and the weiners, and look at how her eyes shine when she gets what she wants
and ofc, she doesn't lose this chance of feeding him with her own omelette, say aah :D
unfortunately, Junta didn't want to do that, so he just took it into his own box lol nice pout
next, he gave her his own omelette, and she didn't wait at all to eat it, leaving Junta perplexed lol
he ate the one she gave and also liked it, Kubo was happy... but she actually didn't make it? well since he wants to eat her cooking, she doesn't have a choice, she will cook something later and bring it to him, and they will eat together again
oh, i totally forgot about it, but she also wanted the taco weiner lol, nice steal

trading information on their favorite foods, his is amburger steak and hers is stew, let's see if they will make those and trade bentos next day lol

going to a cafe with her friends after school, and they can't help but notice that she is a lot more shining lately, i wonder what's the reason, cough
talking about first loves, Taira's first love was her father, she wanted to marry him lols
LOL joking about taking Kubo's first kiss, how cute

oh, Kubo actually told them about liking to follow Junta, but they decided that it's more "like" and not "love"
Taira calling Junta a mob chara, wondering why Kubo likes him, and she made her shut up with her finger in her lips lmao
she made sure to tell the friend about knowing Junta's strong points, while they don't know anything apart from him being invisible
when asked about it, she didn't want to say anything else lol look at Hazuki teasing her now
oh, Hazuki asking her about seeing Junta's talking to some other girl, better not turn Kubo into a yandere lols

the next day, Junta went to school very early, but for some reason, Kubo did the same (wonder if she did that multiple days waiting for this chance lol), and then wants to share her music with him... and she won't take a no for an answer, scary lols
that's a nice song, "a blessing for us both - by Mion Yano"
when it ended, she wanted to listen to one of his songs, but he only has anime/game songs
she wanted to listen to whatever he likes, and he picked a song from the anime related to the manga she read, and looking at him talking passionately about something he likes made her happy
she couldn't help but watch the anime, and her sister found it alluring to see her interested in an anime that her "friends" were talking about
Junta is waiting for the movie adaptation, but it's still far away... i share the same problem, Honkai Star Rail is still 2.5 months away LOL then again, maybe that gives me just enough time to finish all the seasonals so i can focus on the game when it launches

next, he noticed the white day mark in the calendar and remembered the chocolate that someone left in his desk...who could it be?
going to shop for a chocolate to give back, he ended up falling, and people finally noticed him there
now he has a chocolate in his deask, will he give it to someone or hope the girl will there to take it herself? lols
he actually asked Kubo to tell him who gave him the chocolate, since she looked like she knew lol her answer "since we came to an hidden place, i thought you would ask me out"
well, with the promise that she will give the chocos to whoever gave it to him... she also told him that she likes sweets, and she even said her name when he asked... can she be any more direct? Jesus Christ haha
winddevil1Feb 13, 2023 10:43 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 13, 2023 10:31 AM

Jul 2021
This episode maybe my favourite so far, i'm really having fun watching this
Feb 14, 2023 11:20 AM

Nov 2013
Damn it Shiraishi, there's literally a single girl who knows you even exist so who ELSE would give you the Choco??? 
Feb 19, 2023 12:48 PM

Feb 2021
Shiraishi is dense as a rock lol. The mini character scenes are also really cute!
Feb 20, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2018
There was no way she was going to be able to keep her crush a secret from her friends.
Seeing her get jealous over him was also quite wholesome.
I really wish she would tell him that it was actually her who gave him the chocolate, since he's literally so clueless.
Maybe they will do it at some point, since it would be a good way to progress the story.
Feb 22, 2023 10:54 PM
Sep 2020
This ep was ok !

It was a bit slow, but still cute nonetheless :). I can't believe how dense Shiraishi is ahaha. Seriously, he needs Kubo to spell it out for him ^^;.
Feb 27, 2023 12:46 PM

Jun 2019
This show is very adorable. I love all of the characters so much. Don't call Shiraishi 'mid'.
Mar 8, 2023 11:50 PM

Nov 2021
Thank God nobody mentioned the way Kubo swallowed Shiraishi's rolled egg. It looks like I need an urgent mind cleansing, though.
May 17, 2023 12:27 PM

Dec 2022
Cute and funny episode
May 29, 2023 9:15 PM
Jul 2022
Most romcom protagonists are dense, but this guy is a different breed entirely.
Aug 2, 2023 11:43 PM

Apr 2015
There's dense but this is a whole another level, this is bordering on imbecile.
But yes it's cute
Sep 10, 2023 6:04 PM

Aug 2017
I give every episode a 3/5. Show should be called "100% projection". The guy is a straight otaku. And what kind of dolt wouldn't comprehend the cookie situation? This is no Takagi-san.

The girl's friend nailed it:

Dec 23, 2023 1:04 PM

Apr 2013
The chocolate thing is very confusing, I mean he can't be that dense, can he?
Apr 4, 11:00 AM
Apr 2021
Omgggg Shiraishi you canNOT be this dense bro I’m glad Nagisa didn’t tell him who gave him the chocolate cookie bc that would ruin the surprise but it’s hard for the surprise to come since this guy is so dense😭😭😭

I love Akina the way she ALWAYS teases her little sister is so funny to me like why does she get a thrill teasing Nagisa like the way she does?🤣🤣🤣
Treyv0nApr 4, 11:15 AM
Apr 4, 11:31 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Treyv0n
Omgggg Shiraishi you canNOT be this dense bro I’m glad Nagisa didn’t tell him who gave him the chocolate cookie bc that would ruin the surprise but it’s hard for the surprise to come since this guy is so dense😭😭😭

I love Akina the way she ALWAYS teases her little sister is so funny to me like why does she get a thrill teasing Nagisa like the way she does?🤣🤣🤣
@Treyv0n Well, to be fair, neither of the characters is exactly looking to be in a romantic relation at this point. Still, rather silly that Shiraishi didn't come to the conclusion that Nagisa was the one that gave him the cookies.
Apr 4, 11:48 AM
Apr 2021
@Shark5Sharky yeah I feel like they’re both just discovering what love is tbh and it’s so funny how dense bro is, like how can he not know who gave him that Valentine’s Day treat😭
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2023

101 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 10, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2023

71 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 10, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2023

47 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 6, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2023

53 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 6, 8:36 AM

Poll: » Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

165 by Araw22 »»
Apr 4, 9:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.