Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 20, 2023 5:18 PM

Apr 2013
letsgomeisei said:
Are articles (a, an, the) considered the start of the title or not?  For example, is the first letter of The Boxer the T or the B?  Just wondering because I know sometimes lists and things omit the articles and I want to be sure.

Yes, but if there's a synonym without the article, for example, you could use it instead. But it would be T in this case.
Jan 20, 2023 6:01 PM

Aug 2018
for item (39) Read a manga by an author/artist who has published 4/6/8/10/12 manga or more, do light novels count as well?

slightly rusty at gfx ‧⁺✧(˶´⚰︎`˵)⁺‧
forum set by usagimodoki-!! ♥♥
Jan 21, 2023 1:26 PM

Feb 2012
@MRC_mod
Hi, i've made a couple of badges. If any link is wrong, let me know :)
"it wasn't as painful as having that possibility shoved in my face"

Jan 21, 2023 1:32 PM

Apr 2013
rubixuitous said:
for item (39) Read a manga by an author/artist who has published 4/6/8/10/12 manga or more, do light novels count as well?

Unfortunately, light novels don't count.

YurippeXD said:
Hi, i've made a couple of badges. If any link is wrong, let me know :)

Thanks! <3
Jan 23, 2023 1:45 PM

Jan 2020
1. Is it ok for us to use one of the titles of the work if its not it's English or Japanese title?
The letter I need my next manga to start with is E and the SP x Baby Manga-Updates page has "Esupi x Beibii" listed as an alternative title. 

2. I think this should be fine but the Manga Updates page for River's Edge has it listed as Psychological as a genre but the MangaList one doesn't. Is me linking the Manga Updates page for it and explaining that it's listed as a genre on that page enough proof? 
Jan 23, 2023 3:48 PM

Apr 2013
babadeebadoo said:
1. Is it ok for us to use one of the titles of the work if its not it's English or Japanese title?
The letter I need my next manga to start with is E and the SP x Baby Manga-Updates page has "Esupi x Beibii" listed as an alternative title. 

2. I think this should be fine but the Manga Updates page for River's Edge has it listed as Psychological as a genre but the MangaList one doesn't. Is me linking the Manga Updates page for it and explaining that it's listed as a genre on that page enough proof? 

It depends, but romanization (Esupi x Beibii) is valid for Japanese titles.

Yes, that's enough proof.
Jan 23, 2023 8:29 PM

Jun 2019
Can dakuten/handakuten be freely added/removed in the chain (e.g. like here)? For example, a title ending in ズ (zu) followed by one starting with ス (su)?
AWC 2024 MRC 2024
Jan 23, 2023 8:52 PM

Apr 2013
kcmyang said:
Can dakuten/handakuten be freely added/removed in the chain (e.g. like here)? For example, a title ending in ズ (zu) followed by one starting with ス (su)?

No, sorry. :(
Though you can use the base kana for something like じょ.
(Not し, but じ)
Jan 24, 2023 9:35 AM

Jul 2022
Hello, I'm doing 'Last Letter' mode and I need a recommendation by any MRC staff (104) and by a participant (105)

For 104, title need to start with a symbol
For 105, any letter is okay i'll make it work

no preferences about genre (bl, gl and hentai are okay too)

Thank you so much!

月の光に 導かれ
何度も 巡り会う
星座の瞬き数え 占う恋の行方

────────────── ·  ·  ·  · ꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱

cataholic.exe // card collection // challenges
lovely set by EC snowman, Kempiniukas_Esu

Jan 24, 2023 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
nibropxetry said:
Hello, I'm doing 'Last Letter' mode and I need a recommendation by any MRC staff (104) and by a participant (105)

Thank you so much!

Hello!

https://myanimelist.net/manga/56057/%CE%B3
https://myanimelist.net/manga/663/%E2%97%8FRec

I haven't read this, but people say it's good.
https://myanimelist.net/manga/126146/Oshi_no_Ko

:D
KazzeonJan 27, 2023 12:32 PM
Jan 27, 2023 2:30 AM

Dec 2013
nibropxetry said:

Thank you so much!
Hehe, since they are okay, here :P

Gokkun Otome
School-Love.net
Onnanoko Party.

my top 3 of hentai. Enjoy

Jan 30, 2023 11:44 AM

Mar 2013
hello! regarding item #11, Read the first or earliest work of your favorite creator, does Comic☆Hoshi Shinichi count, what with it being a collection of oneshots featuring a different author for each chapter, one of which is from the creator i have in mind, or can i skip it and read the creator's next actual title, Shiroi Kumo?

there's also the fact that Comic☆Hoshi Shinichi is marked as still publishing on mal.
milkeeJan 30, 2023 11:47 AM

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
(✿˵•́ ᴗ •̀˵)━━☆
Jan 30, 2023 12:54 PM

Jun 2010
Would this work for: #38. Read a manga that started and finished publishing within 6 years or more.

Nanika Mochigattemasu ka
Jan 30, 2023 5:13 PM
Feb 2014
Just finished Re:LIVE (wouldn't recommend) Looking for a manga that starts with Pu and ends with Bo. Anything will work.
Jan 30, 2023 8:24 PM

Apr 2013
milkee said:
hello! regarding item #11, Read the first or earliest work of your favorite creator, does Comic☆Hoshi Shinichi count, what with it being a collection of oneshots featuring a different author for each chapter, one of which is from the creator i have in mind, or can i skip it and read the creator's next actual title, Shiroi Kumo?

there's also the fact that Comic☆Hoshi Shinichi is marked as still publishing on mal.

It would count, but you can read the next one.

Catexia said:
Would this work for: #38. Read a manga that started and finished publishing within 6 years or more.

Nanika Mochigattemasu ka

The manga needs to have been publishing for 6 years, which this didn't reach. Sorry if the item is confusing, it will be reworded for next year.

Soinkz said:
Just finished Re:LIVE (wouldn't recommend) Looking for a manga that starts with Pu and ends with Bo. Anything will work.

Yeah, it wasn't great. Let's see..

There unfortunately doesn't seem to be anything easily available that starts with Pu and ends with Bo. You'd have to find something that starts with Pu and ends with (let's say) A, and something that starts with A and ends with Bo. Basically something you can add between the syllables you're looking for.

I say easily available because there are a few manga that do, but they're not translated or scanlated.

Since you just read Re:LIVE, did you perhaps mean bu not pu?
KazzeonJan 30, 2023 8:27 PM
Jan 30, 2023 8:57 PM
Feb 2014
Kazzeon said:
milkee said:

Catexia said:

Nanika Mochigattemasu ka

The manga needs to have been publishing for 6 years, which this didn't reach. Sorry if the item is confusing, it will be reworded for next year.

Soinkz said:

Yeah, it wasn't great. Let's see..

There unfortunately doesn't seem to be anything easily available that starts with Pu and ends with Bo. You'd have to find something that starts with Pu and ends with (let's say) A, and something that starts with A and ends with Bo. Basically something you can add between the syllables you're looking for.

I say easily available because there are a few manga that do, but they're not translated or scanlated.

Since you just read Re:LIVE, did you perhaps mean bu not pu?

the last syllable for ReLive was プ so I thought I'd would be Pu instead of Bu. You were right. I thought it was プ instead of ブ. The symbol is so tiny haha

ooh what you said makes a lot of sense. I'll try that. tyty

Edit: With the last syllable ending with N. Do we only add the previous syllable or the whole word? I have  3月のライオン on my list but don't know if I should use  オン or  ライオン
SoinkzJan 31, 2023 6:53 PM
Jan 31, 2023 2:38 AM

Mar 2013
Kazzeon said:
milkee said:

thank you very much! (^▽^)/

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
(✿˵•́ ᴗ •̀˵)━━☆
Feb 3, 2023 11:50 AM

Nov 2015
Hello, if there's a manga that hasn't listed the required genre on mal but Manga Updates has it listed, can i use it as a proof? (Osananajimi ga Mama sugite Tsurai for #41. Read a shoujo manga)

and i need a MRC staff recommendation that starts with U. No major preferences about genre, i'm open to read everything but something short (1 or 2 vol) and finished would be good

thank you!! < 33

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
Feb 4, 2023 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
sukusen said:
Hello, if there's a manga that hasn't listed the required genre on mal but Manga Updates has it listed, can i use it as a proof? (Osananajimi ga Mama sugite Tsurai for #41. Read a shoujo manga)

and i need a MRC staff recommendation that starts with U. No major preferences about genre, i'm open to read everything but something short (1 or 2 vol) and finished would be good

thank you!! < 33

Hello! Sorry for the wait.

Yes, mangaupdates counts for proof.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/31053/Udon_no_Hito
https://myanimelist.net/manga/7644/Umi_ni_Ochiru_Tsubame
https://myanimelist.net/manga/17353/Umibe_no_Onnanoko

If you like this author: https://myanimelist.net/manga/70435/Uchuu_Taitei_Ginga_Thunder_no_Bouken

This one's a classic: https://myanimelist.net/manga/436/Uzumaki
Feb 4, 2023 8:42 PM
Apr 2019
What should I do if the manga im reading is completed but the scanlations aren't? Should I read until the last published chapters and then continue with the challenge?
Feb 4, 2023 10:04 PM

Apr 2013
GiansCafe said:
What should I do if the manga im reading is completed but the scanlations aren't? Should I read until the last published chapters and then continue with the challenge?

Yep. To be exact, you have to be caught up when you turn in, not just catch up once and move on.
Feb 4, 2023 11:15 PM
Apr 2019
Kazzeon said:
GiansCafe said:

Yep. To be exact, you have to be caught up when you turn in, not just catch up once and move on.
So if catch up now and move one, I'd still have to read any new chapters that come out while continuing the other challenges? 
Feb 4, 2023 11:46 PM

Apr 2013
GiansCafe said:
So if catch up now and move one, I'd still have to read any new chapters that come out while continuing the other challenges? 

Yes, there's no moving on unless something is completed.
Feb 5, 2023 7:37 AM

Nov 2015
Kazzeon said:
sukusen said:

thank you!! < 33

Hello! Sorry for the wait.

Yes, mangaupdates counts for proof.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/31053/Udon_no_Hito
https://myanimelist.net/manga/7644/Umi_ni_Ochiru_Tsubame
https://myanimelist.net/manga/17353/Umibe_no_Onnanoko

If you like this author: https://myanimelist.net/manga/70435/Uchuu_Taitei_Ginga_Thunder_no_Bouken

This one's a classic: https://myanimelist.net/manga/436/Uzumaki

thank you so much!! (ノ´ з `)ノ

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
Feb 6, 2023 3:13 AM

Apr 2020
I am not sure if this has been answered before but I have just finished reading ' Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! ', do I start the next manga on the chain with t or !
Feb 6, 2023 3:49 AM

Apr 2013
PearlescentGem said:
I am not sure if this has been answered before but I have just finished reading ' Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! ', do I start the next manga on the chain with t or !

It would be something that starts with a symbol, but not necessarily "!".
Feb 6, 2023 9:46 AM

Sep 2017
Sup bros and sis, would any of ya could recommend me some nice juicy non-hentai mangas starting with letter "R"?
More than 5 to pick would be nice ;)
Appreciate ya!
Feb 6, 2023 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
ZombieGeek said:
Sup bros and sis, would any of ya could recommend me some nice juicy non-hentai mangas starting with letter "R"?
Appreciate ya!

Here you have a few, I hope some catch your eye:
RRR [Boxing]
Route End [Thriller]
Rookies [Baseball]
Riki-Oh [Over-the-top action]
Ragtonia [Short fantasy]
Ranma ½ [Good ol' classic comedy]

And if by juicy you meant lewd I guess I could add:
RaW Hero
R402
Feb 6, 2023 10:54 AM

Sep 2017
Armandoriel said:
ZombieGeek said:
Appreciate ya!

Here you have a few, I hope some catch your eye:
RRR [Boxing]
Route End [Thriller]
Rookies [Baseball]
Riki-Oh [Over-the-top action]
Ragtonia [Short fantasy]
Ranma ½ [Good ol' classic comedy]

And if by juicy you meant lewd I guess I could add:
RaW Hero
R402

Oh wow, thank you bro very much gozaimasu~
Feb 9, 2023 7:06 PM

Aug 2012
I've narrowed down the hardest letters to find to chain with shiritori if you were going for all letters.

These include:

F
G
J
P
Q
V
W
Z

Some of these like Q and J will probably be impossible. If anyone has tips for manga ending in these letters let me know, and I'll update if I find any.
Feb 9, 2023 7:48 PM

Apr 2013
Lainsbearsuit said:
I've narrowed down the hardest letters to find to chain with shiritori if you were going for all letters.

There's not a ton, but this should help.

https://controlc.com/36b9b166

You just search for the starting or finishing letter you want like x:x.
Feb 11, 2023 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
Hello, is it permitted to use a manga that has fewer than 5 volumes?
Because in the sign-up form has this role: 
You must read at least the last 5 volumes or 50 chapters (if not physically published) of the manga you choose to use for the challenge (if you're not reading it in its entirety) during the challenge period.
DebiPSFeb 11, 2023 10:47 AM

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Feb 11, 2023 8:33 AM

Mar 2017
Hello, if I have the manga Otogimoyou Ayanishiki and I want to use it´s first syllable do I use just "O".

I would like to link My Boo -> Otogimoyou Ayanishiki in syllable shiratori.

Thanks
Feb 11, 2023 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
Joker dont need to connect with earlier position, but does next position need to connect with Joker? 

Example

[Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] #94. Read a manga with both a human and a non-human main character.
Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!

[Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] #1 JOKER 
Abara

next one do or dont have to start with A (last letter)? 
Feb 11, 2023 2:23 PM
Oct 2015
Do I have to pick an entry from page 1 in challenge 109 "Read a manga that appears when putting in your username. - Advanced search, skip/exclude Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri if you wish - Add the following url to your form (replace both YOURUSERNAME with your username):YOURUSERNAME"?

Soinkz said:
3月のライオン on my list but don't know if I should use  オン or  ライオン

Also ん (n) really is confusing.

Would this be valid for syllable challenge?

チェンソーマンニセコイ
Chainsaw ManNisekoi

Thanks in advance 🙏
menheruFeb 11, 2023 2:41 PM
Feb 11, 2023 5:52 PM

Apr 2013
DebiPS said:
Hello, is it permitted to use a manga that has fewer than 5 volumes?
Because in the sign-up form has this role: 
You must read at least the last 5 volumes or 50 chapters (if not physically published) of the manga you choose to use for the challenge (if you're not reading it in its entirety) during the challenge period.

That's only for when you start something before 2023.
You can read anything as long as it's during the challenge period. :)

Foxyclaws said:
Hello, if I have the manga Otogimoyou Ayanishiki and I want to use it´s first syllable do I use just "O".

I would like to link My Boo -> Otogimoyou Ayanishiki in syllable shiratori.

Thanks

Yes, o -> o is valid.

GreenAngel333 said:
Joker dont need to connect with earlier position, but does next position need to connect with Joker? 

Example

[Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] #94. Read a manga with both a human and a non-human main character.
Isekai de Saikyou no Tsue ni Tensei shita Ore ga Iyagaru Shoujo wo Muriyari Mahou Shoujo ni P suru!

[Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] #1 JOKER 
Abara

next one do or dont have to start with A (last letter)? 

Jokers don't have to be chained with any side, so it doesn't have to start with A either. But you can if you want.

menheru said:
Do I have to pick an entry from page 1 in challenge 109 "Read a manga that appears when putting in your username. - Advanced search, skip/exclude Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri if you wish - Add the following url to your form (replace both YOURUSERNAME with your username):YOURUSERNAME"?

Soinkz said:
3月のライオン on my list but don't know if I should use  オン or  ライオン

Also ん (n) really is confusing.

Would this be valid for syllable challenge?

チェンソーマンニセコイ
Chainsaw ManNisekoi

Thanks in advance 🙏

Well, not the first page necessarily.

@Soinkz didn't see you added that. It can be both on or n. Doesn't have to be the full word. 🤔

Yes, as there are no words that start with n, realistically, you can do things like man -> man or just man -> n*, so Nisekoi is valid. 👍
Feb 12, 2023 10:56 AM

Mar 2017
113. Read a manga featured in an interest stack.

Are we required to restack the stack we link to?
Feb 12, 2023 3:22 PM

Apr 2013
BrainpanSonata said:
113. Read a manga featured in an interest stack.

Are we required to restack the stack we link to?

Nope. not necessarily
Feb 16, 2023 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
I am by no means an artist nor versatile with photoshop and the like, but I wanted a Jojolands banner and since there's none... I made one.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/xfFh209.png[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/K0DBXGk.png[/img]

It's really simple ^^' but if anyone else wants to use it, feel free!
isahbellahFeb 16, 2023 1:23 PM

Feb 17, 2023 5:49 AM
Cineman Role

Jun 2016
Currently stuck in the planning stage, even tho the first 6 titles came easily enough.  Running Last Syllable because masochism.  Need a selection of translated manga or one shots that can press forward after Tetsugaku Letra.
Feb 17, 2023 11:26 AM

Jun 2010
2Trace-Rail9 said:
Currently stuck in the planning stage, even tho the first 6 titles came easily enough.  Running Last Syllable because masochism.  Need a selection of translated manga or one shots that can press forward after Tetsugaku Letra.

If you use the katakana ラ as last syllable:

Rakko 11-gou
Rapid Commuter Underground
Raqiya
Ragnarock City
Rasen no Vamp

Feb 17, 2023 11:56 AM
Cineman Role

Jun 2016
Actually, just to make sure I'm not a total failure, how does my planning look so far?

Claymore >> OreTama ( オレたま) >> Machida-kun no Sekai ( 町田くんの世界 ) >> Air Gear ( エア・ギア) >> Arte ( アルテ) >> Tetsugaku Letra ( 鉄楽レトラ) >> Raqiya ( ラキア) >> Yagate Kimi ni Naru ( やがて君になる)  ??

I'm surely not the only one to find this more challenging than previous iterations.
2Trace-Rail9Feb 17, 2023 12:04 PM
Feb 17, 2023 3:19 PM

Apr 2013
2Trace-Rail9 said:
Actually, just to make sure I'm not a total failure, how does my planning look so far?

Claymore >> OreTama ( オレたま) >> Machida-kun no Sekai ( 町田くんの世界 ) >> Air Gear ( エア・ギア) >> Arte ( アルテ) >> Tetsugaku Letra ( 鉄楽レトラ) >> Raqiya ( ラキア) >> Yagate Kimi ni Naru ( やがて君になる)  ??

I'm surely not the only one to find this more challenging than previous iterations.

You don't need to put the Japanese if you're using the romanized title. 🤔
Plus it goes against what you're doing, for example ラキア=/=やがて.

What you're using aren't exactly syllables, Claymore (ore) -> oretama -> machida-kun no sekai (ai) -> air gear (ar) -> arte, though some of the Japanese titles match, but it's also valid, just not exactly what was intended. If you were using the Japanese letters, it'd be a single kana.
Kureimoa -> a
But like I said, doing more than one syllable is also valid.

In case it comes up in the future, you can't chain something using two versions of a title, you have to choose one.

For example, a -> Air Gear (エア•ギア) -> ア.
It's either Air Gear or エア•ギア.

It is more challenging for sure, that's why we added the last letter option, though it's still a bit of a puzzle.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. :)
Feb 17, 2023 3:31 PM
Cineman Role

Jun 2016
Kazzeon said:
2Trace-Rail9 said:

You don't need to put the Japanese if you're using the romanized title. 🤔
Plus it goes against what you're doing, for example ラキア=/=やがて.

What you're using aren't exactly syllables, Claymore (ore) -> oretama -> machida-kun no sekai (ai) -> air gear (ar) -> arte, though some of the Japanese titles match, but it's also valid, just not exactly what was intended. If you were using the Japanese letters, it'd be a single kana.
Kureimoa -> a
But like I said, doing more than one syllable is also valid.

In case it comes up in the future, you can't chain something using two versions of a title, you have to choose one.

For example, a -> Air Gear (エア•ギア) -> ア.
It's either Air Gear or エア•ギア.

It is more challenging for sure, that's why we added the last letter option, though it's still a bit of a puzzle.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. :)
So, for example, I can chain OreTama with Machida-kun, ArTE with TEtsugaku, and RaqiYA with YAgate using the romanized titles, even if vocal pronunciation might disagree?  Does that rectify my confusion?
Feb 17, 2023 3:50 PM

Apr 2013
2Trace-Rail9 said:
So, for example, I can chain OreTama with Machida-kun, ArTE with TEtsugaku, and RaqiYA with YAgate using the romanized titles, even if vocal pronunciation might disagree?  Does that rectify my confusion?

Yep. :) Any official title in MAL or direct romanization counts.
Feb 19, 2023 10:41 AM
Jun 2012
Sorry for asking, I need help with #105 Read a manga recommended to you by another participant in the discussion thread.
Beginning with the letter E or ending with either B or V. I would also prefer if it was completed. Any genre is ok.
Thank you.
yubeFeb 20, 2023 9:37 AM
Feb 19, 2023 3:10 PM

Mar 2017
yube said:
Sorry for asking, I need help with #105 Read a manga recommended to you by another participant in the discussion thread.
Beginning with the letter E or ending with either B or V. I would also prefer if it was completed. Any genre is ok.
Thank you.

E has a smaller selection than most other letters, but there are some pretty good ones there.

ES: Eternal Sabbath
Eat-Man: The Main Dish (saw in your manga list that you enjoyed the prequel)
Eagle (if you don't mind looping back to another E title, this fits the bill for the "same first and last letter" category)
Esprit
Eien no With
Et Cetera

As for your other criteria...

Ouran Koukou Host Club (this is the most popular among them, but any manga that ends with Club would fit the bill)
Prison Lab
Bamboo Blade B

Muv-Luv
Code Name wa Sailor V
Feb 23, 2023 12:45 AM

Jul 2016
Do different episodes of the same "series" count as separate manga?
e.g. Umineko Episode 6, Umineko Episode 7
Feb 23, 2023 3:56 PM

Apr 2013
FarCritical said:
Do different episodes of the same "series" count as separate manga?
e.g. Umineko Episode 6, Umineko Episode 7

As long as they're a different entry on MAL, or elsewhere, within reason.
Mar 8, 2023 6:19 AM
Mar 2019
Hi, could someone please recommend me a manga for item #105 that begins with the letter O. Thank you :).
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Why do you think MAL users don't read manga?

Nyron - Feb 7

25 by Herapath »»
24 minutes ago

» Seinen vs Shounen

Faceless_Friend - Sep 7, 2021

36 by PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE »»
45 minutes ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1070 by MotoMoto416 »»
6 hours ago

» Do you feel like you can tell whether or not you'll like a manga, based on its artstyle?

JKKH - May 15, 2023

49 by Rhae »»
Today, 10:10 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

386 by rakuwyou07 »»
Today, 10:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.