Displays no emotions - check
Has beautiful blue eyes - check
**BONUS** Actually has black pupil like eyes should - check
Doesn't constantly slightly open her mouth like she's during photoshoot - check
Doesn't wear makeup - check
Is a killing machine - check

Become as Violet

cringe takes buddy
Every living being is a slave to something.
Askeladd, Vinland Saga.
Jan 14, 2023 6:20 PM

Oct 2018
That's funny because 2B is more human than Violet, even though one is actually a human and the other is an android.

I think good writing makes the difference.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Jan 14, 2023 6:27 PM
Jun 2021
I'm sorry but, I fail to see the connection
Jan 14, 2023 7:29 PM

Jun 2019
Please, go touch some grass.
Jan 14, 2023 8:11 PM
Dec 2020
????????????????
Jan 14, 2023 8:26 PM

Nov 2021
Funnily enough, they are both played by the same voice actress Yui Ishikawa
Jan 14, 2023 8:31 PM
Pirate King

Oct 2022
so 2B is another garbage character like violet evergarden ? if so, then i think i have to drop this mid

Jan 14, 2023 8:33 PM

Sep 2020
Ahoy17 said:
Yui Ishikawa is famous for voice acting emotionless strong female characters.
Jan 14, 2023 8:36 PM
Jul 2020
Ahoy17 said:

I think that's the reason OP made this comparison in the first place
Jan 14, 2023 8:59 PM
Dec 2020
Bro who cares what color her pupil is she’s literally an android
Jan 14, 2023 9:21 PM
Jan 2022
Ahoy17 said:

it wasn't a coincidence
Jan 14, 2023 10:18 PM
Oct 2020
Waltuh, your take isn’t that interesting or worth talking about, waltuh. This is bait, waltuh
Jan 14, 2023 10:46 PM

Apr 2022
idk what i'm supposed to do with this.
Jan 15, 2023 12:03 AM

May 2021
-Uses a proper sized skirt so we don't see his ass while she is fighting.
-They both bonded with an inmediate male character.
-They both disliked something about his killing job.

I guess mediocre writting can have similarities.
Jan 15, 2023 1:16 AM
Aug 2017
Translated my take for fanboys so they understand:

They butchered 2B's character and gave her makeup so you incels could fap to her.
Jan 15, 2023 1:29 AM
Sep 2020
Violet evergarden was probably the most overhyped and overrated show I’ve gotten through. Animation was overdone to a flaw, character design is superficial and uninspired other than title character. Nier anime is not going to match the games presentation but it much more enjoyable than boring predictable VE
Jan 15, 2023 2:20 AM
Aug 2017
Kids furious Violet Evergarden opening had more keyframes than 2 episodes of Nier LMAO
Jan 15, 2023 2:25 AM
Apr 2022
Raikou239 said:
Violet evergarden was probably the most overhyped and overrated show I’ve gotten through. Animation was overdone to a flaw, character design is superficial and uninspired other than title character. Nier anime is not going to match the games presentation but it much more enjoyable than boring predictable VE

Love the loser generic copy-pasta cope template:

[Insert anime that I hate here] was probably the most overhyped and overrated show I’ve gotten through. Animation was overdone to a flaw, character design is superficial and uninspired other than title character. [Insert anime that I wish everyone else likes here] anime is not going to match the games presentation but it much more enjoyable than boring predictable [Insert anime that I hate here].
Jan 15, 2023 2:27 AM
Aug 2017
In eyes of Yoko Taro pp suckers everything that looks better than drawing made by autistic baboon is overdone animation
Jan 15, 2023 2:29 AM
Apr 2022
DKIncorporated said:
Ahoy17 said:

it wasn't a coincidence

True...VA is at risk of being type-casted at this point.
Jan 15, 2023 2:33 AM
Aug 2017
thehornedrat said:

She already is and tbh she's good enough to pull this off. You can tell Mikasa, Violet, 2B are voiced by the same person but theyre still different enough thanks to Ishikawa.
Jan 15, 2023 3:02 AM
Apr 2022
“The new anime is not word for word and frame for frame the same as the game it is inspired from, therefore I hate it”.
Jan 15, 2023 3:09 AM
Dec 2021
Thanks for that information

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 15, 2023 3:16 AM
Aug 2017
thunderkitten13 said:
“The new anime is not word for word and frame for frame the same as the game it is inspired from, therefore I hate it”.

But it's literally frame for frame to save money, the point is its frame for frame but done in inferior way lmao, you fanboys just shot yourselves in the foot. Youre fine and celebrating reusing poopy 3d models from the game and storyboard, but are somehow fine with giving make up to androids or stupid facial expressions. If 2B was eating poop daily in the anime you'd call Yoko Taro genius and anime would be 10/10
Jan 15, 2023 9:16 AM
Aug 2022
Bro didn't reach ending A 😭
Jan 15, 2023 9:35 AM
Aug 2017
MemerSock said:
Bro didn't reach ending A 😭

Didnt know Ending A was in the first 2 episodes lmao.

Mod Edit: added spoiler tag
KayKimiiFeb 6, 2023 6:28 AM
Jan 15, 2023 9:41 AM
Aug 2022
Talking about the game but go off
Jan 15, 2023 11:46 AM
Apr 2022
BigPaws said:
thunderkitten13 said:

But it's literally frame for frame to save money, the point is its frame for frame but done in inferior way lmao, you fanboys just shot yourselves in the foot. Youre fine and celebrating reusing poopy 3d models from the game and storyboard, but are somehow fine with giving make up to androids or stupid facial expressions. If 2B was eating poop daily in the anime you'd call Yoko Taro genius and anime would be 10/10

Wouldn’t you be the fanboy for complaining so hard about the anime not being exactly the same as the game? Lmao if it’s so bad then stop watching and let the anime fail.
Jan 15, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2017
Nah, i'll keep coming back every week to keep children at bay and try to hurt SE profits as much as I can
Jan 15, 2023 11:59 AM
Mar 2021
BigPaws said:
Nah, i'll keep coming back every week to keep children at bay and try to hurt SE profits as much as I can
haters gonna hate 
Jan 15, 2023 12:02 PM
Mar 2021
thunderkitten13 said:
BigPaws said:

Wouldn’t you be the fanboy for complaining so hard about the anime not being exactly the same as the game? Lmao if it’s so bad then stop watching and let the anime fail.
it is more pleasant to him to hate than to enjoy. Just let him talk to himself, don't waste your time on him.
Jan 16, 2023 3:44 PM
Apr 2022
i find this funny cuz they are total opposites but do share the same VA
Jan 16, 2023 6:16 PM
Jul 2020
You know it's cringe when a mediocre gamer fanboi trying hard to messed up the anime to lower it's reputation..If you don't like anime version of Nier Automata, get out of here and play the game..Simple as that
Jan 16, 2023 6:35 PM
Aug 2022
BigPaws said:
Kids furious Violet Evergarden opening had more keyframes than 2 episodes of Nier LMAO
now now dont straight up murder these poor fans like that
Jan 16, 2023 11:51 PM
Apr 2022
O_Rei_Do_Script said:
thunderkitten13 said:

it is more pleasant to him to hate than to enjoy. Just let him talk to himself, don't waste your time on him.

lol I don’t mind the conversation but you’re right some people care more about hating than giving things a try
Jan 17, 2023 3:22 AM

May 2009
Erio still has best eyes
Jan 17, 2023 1:30 PM
Sep 2020
thehornedrat said:
Raikou239 said:

Love the loser generic copy-pasta cope template:

[Insert anime that I hate here] was probably the most overhyped and overrated show I’ve gotten through. Animation was overdone to a flaw, character design is superficial and uninspired other than title character. [Insert anime that I wish everyone else likes here] anime is not going to match the games presentation but it much more enjoyable than boring predictable [Insert anime that I hate here].

Did I hurt your feelings?
Jan 17, 2023 3:31 PM

Jul 2015
The cringe is real.
I am sleepy
Jan 18, 2023 12:42 AM
Aug 2021
Bro MAL threads are some of the most brain dead things you will ever read, 2B is exactly the same with just slight changes to her design, also to those saying Violet is mid or whatever do you not understand character development? - surly you have to if you like NieR right?  or not. 

Why are we even comparing war traumatized letter writer to an android trapped in a loop of war? What even is the point in this thread?

There is none
Jan 18, 2023 1:06 AM

Dec 2021
WiblurFootIA said:
Bro MAL threads are some of the most brain dead things you will ever read, 2B is exactly the same with just slight changes to her design, also to those saying Violet is mid or whatever do you not understand character development? - surly you have to if you like NieR right?  or not. 

Why are we even comparing war traumatized letter writer to an android trapped in a loop of war? What even is the point in this thread?

There is none

it was way worse when people were comparing SpyxFamily with Oregairu just because they had same VAs

they think it looks smart to compare charecters because they found both having same VAs

"𝑰𝒇 π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ, 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 π’Œπ’π’π’˜π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’†π’”, 𝑰 π’ˆπ’–π’†π’”π’”?"
» [JELEE] «
0:00 〇────── 4:47
β†Ί |◁ II β–·| β™‘

Jan 18, 2023 1:14 AM
Aug 2021
Chronon said:
WiblurFootIA said:

There is none

it was way worse when people were comparing SpyxFamily with Oregairu just because they had same VAs

they think it looks smart to compare charecters because they found both having same VAs
Oh god I'm glad I missed that one
Jan 21, 2023 12:26 AM
Nov 2020
BigPaws said:

Become as Violet

Go back to reddit please
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Jan 21, 2023 2:22 PM
Aug 2017
Chronon said:

If you cant see similiarities between Violet and 2B besides the VA you went blind from masturbating to underaged anime girls, thats a fact.

Love seeing nier fanboys keeping clowning themselves
Jan 21, 2023 2:42 PM
Mar 2021
BigPaws said:
Chronon said:

If you cant see similiarities between Violet and 2B besides the VA you went blind from masturbating to underaged anime girls, thats a fact.

Love seeing nier fanboys keeping clowning themselves, thankfully your bad show might get canceled so finger crossed
Dude, are you still talking about this topic? Are you so upset with "fanboys" like that?
Jan 21, 2023 2:52 PM
Oct 2022
BigPaws said:
thehornedrat said:

She already is and tbh she's good enough to pull this off. You can tell Mikasa, Violet, 2B are voiced by the same person but theyre still different enough thanks to Ishikawa.
Bingo. It helps that they all have similar personalities (I fail to see the problem)
Jan 22, 2023 2:47 AM

Dec 2022

BigPaws said:
I mean, going back and actually looking at the source material:
2B actually displays a wide range of emotions. The aloofness is an act.
Her eyes don't have completely black pupils in the game either. They have a small light within them and are slightly blue.
She also opens her mouth pretty often in surprise, or just in general. It's just not that easy to notice.
2B wears lipstick (and probably a bit of make-up in general) in the game.
And she kills things.

I don't get what you're complaining about.
Jan 22, 2023 7:23 AM
Apr 2018
This post was an entertaining dumster fire. I've never seen anyone this upset with something they got for doing nothing. Must be one hella of a virgin to even be able to pull this out
Jan 22, 2023 10:44 AM
Aug 2017
RMTWASHERE said:
This post was an entertaining dumster fire. I've never seen anyone this upset with something they got for doing nothing. Must be one hella of a virgin to even be able to pull this out

Your mom would disagree about my virginity.

Noko- said:
2B actually displays a wide range of emotions. The aloofness is an act.

And did we learn that in first 10 minutes of the game? Whoops, we didnt.

Noko- said:
2B wears lipstick (and probably a bit of make-up in general) in the game.

no
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why It got hate?

Otaku_guru - Mar 5

23 by Polvo_Aranha »»
Jun 6, 6:19 AM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

149 by Seygneur »»
May 27, 11:32 AM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Embient - Jul 23, 2023

112 by SettyLove »»
May 16, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Are you an Anime-only or Player of the game?

Rob7 - Apr 27

16 by Kirito_Sama_ »»
May 4, 1:10 PM

Poll: » NieR:Automata Ver1.1a Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

105 by Rob7 »»
Apr 26, 9:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.