Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Feb 2014
Yama no Susume actually started in episode 11 xD 

7/10 these last 2 episodes.

6/10 the others.

I wish we had more of "yama" and more of the adventures and the curiosities we were able to see more in the first seasons. 

I would prefer if each episode were smaller as they were in the previous seasons. Some times I was kinda of bored, so I believe smaller episodes would focus more in the interesting/curious scenes. 

Anyway, this was a nice way to end the season (and maybe even Yama no Susume anime series). 
Mar 28, 2023 10:26 AM

May 2021

I wonder if there will be a 5th season some day.
Jul 2, 2023 1:41 PM

Aug 2012
I didn't want this show to end! I just love all the characters and just never got bored across all seasons. So happy for Aoi to have made it to the top. Would love for there to be more seasons in the future, I wonder what that video game will actually be?
Jul 11, 2023 11:21 AM

Feb 2018
Looks like that's the end of the journey we'll get to see of Aoi for now!
Might have been a bit dramatic, but I guess that's a decent way for it to finish.
Nov 10, 2023 11:19 PM

Sep 2013
Using the original ED on the final episode just isn't fair. It made me shed a tear.
Nov 21, 2023 9:46 AM

Jul 2010
Reply to roxaskyoya
Binged this season within a day.
This series always makes me feel something wells up from within. Reminds me a lot of my Mt Fuji solo climb 8 years ago.(thanks to the 2nd season).
So glad Aoi managed to get reach the summit in time for goraiko. Hopefully this series continues and give me more pilgrimage to visit.
@roxaskyoya
hey, were you hiking before watching 2nd season or did you decide to go to Mt Fuji after watching and prepared from having zero experience?
I'm asking because Yama no Susume was one of few other things which motivated me to hiking more. I even started climbing training thanks to this anime.

I loved this season as previous ones
Dec 8, 2023 1:55 AM

Jan 2021
I think this girl is not cut out for mountain climbing. She keeps getting sick each time she goes up too high.

Poor season overall. It felt too much of a rehash of season 2. The first third literally was with them just re-airing old episodes. No excuse for that. Then there was randomness in the middle that had nothing to do with mountains like her play date on the canoe with her coworker and then fishing in a stream. Then they bookend it with Fuji again, which would be fine to complete the circle, but it mimics her first trip too much with her getting sick again, having to get special accommodations at a hut early with someone staying behind, and then for god's sake they even brought back that annoying American couple again. Like they would just happen to be there on the same day again? It's not like it was a holiday or anything afaik, just some random day they all showed up together again.

I think season 2 was a solid 9/10 but all the others fail to live up to it, especially this one which tries too hard to ride on season 2's coattails. Plus the cover art spoils the end.
Dec 29, 2023 10:02 AM
May 2011
Reply to Parkiet
@roxaskyoya
hey, were you hiking before watching 2nd season or did you decide to go to Mt Fuji after watching and prepared from having zero experience?
I'm asking because Yama no Susume was one of few other things which motivated me to hiking more. I even started climbing training thanks to this anime.

I loved this season as previous ones
@Parkiet ho boy sorry for the late reply, have not been looking at notifications for a long time.

Where I'm from the best we have are just hills, so nope I wasn't hiking prior to Mt. Fuji which was my first.
All I did was keep in mind of what the show has taught us, rented gears, make a plan in advance (bus etc) and paced myself well.
Jan 13, 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
this ep seriously mad me sad as it really felt like it was the final season that'll ever be made especially with that final picture at the end there

but nonetheless i loved this season it was amazing though the 3 or was it 4 eps of recaps was a little annoying but it is what it is

with that said i am very much hoping for a new season of this series some day as i love this series and am really wanting to see more of them and as they grow an become better and what ever else things that goes on

with that said another amazing season of this amazing series

hopefully the wait for a new season aint to far away
"one step at a time"
Mar 16, 3:05 PM
May 2020
Nice journey 🥲🫶🏼
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yama no Susume: Next Summit Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2022

62 by jpmc »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:29 PM

Poll: » Yama no Susume: Next Summit Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2022

33 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Nov 28, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yama no Susume: Next Summit Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2022

25 by corvKa »»
Jul 11, 2023 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yama no Susume: Next Summit Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2022

21 by corvKa »»
Jul 11, 2023 8:40 AM

» Do i need to watch the prequels?

bezardo - Dec 20, 2022

5 by Piromysl »»
May 31, 2023 4:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.