Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 22, 2023 12:21 PM
Oct 2017
HI

My tv fan has stopped going up. it has stuck at 881 when it should be 887
Oct 28, 2023 5:14 PM

Nov 2018

Interesting...

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time πŸ™πŸ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Oct 29, 2023 10:17 PM

Mar 2007
Are updates down again? It worked 14 hours ago but I'm getting that bug where everything goes to 0 ?
Nov 1, 2023 5:06 PM

Nov 2018
Do people with duplicate accounts need to have their accounts deleted and added back in? Does Amadeus need to be changed to do that? Cause once your account is duplicated, you cannot update either one ever again.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time πŸ™πŸ™
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Nov 8, 2023 2:33 AM

Sep 2020
hi! im assuming this is where i go with this but i have a glitch where it shows i have 85 badges, but my xp is zero and no progress is showing on any of the achivements.
Nov 8, 2023 2:48 AM
May 2023
Reply to boxofboxes
hi! im assuming this is where i go with this but i have a glitch where it shows i have 85 badges, but my xp is zero and no progress is showing on any of the achivements.
@boxofboxes Same here. My badges show but XP is zero.
Nov 8, 2023 6:59 AM

Sep 2008
Can also confirm I'm currently having issues with updating my MAL Badges account, as my attempt to update has led my XP Score to go down to 0.
Nov 18, 2023 8:01 PM

Sep 2008
it's broken for me too.
ι¦¬ιΉΏγ’γŸε€«η†γ€€ε…¨ιƒ¨γ‚¬γƒ©γ‚―γ‚Ώγ§
Nov 19, 2023 6:43 AM

Sep 2020
having the same issue with zero exp.
Nov 19, 2023 8:15 AM
Mar 2016
Having the same issue with 0 exp.
Nov 20, 2023 5:13 AM

Nov 2018
@Koito91 how do we solve the issue of duplicate profiles? You can't update them as it comes up with an error message. Do we need Amadeus to detect when there are two of the same profiles and have them both removed and then the original profile reinstated? Either that happens or the user will never have their profile updated ever again.

These profiles usually have a -2 at the end of their url, so it shouldn't be hard to set up something to detect it?

Nov 21, 2023 4:40 AM

Nov 2018
500 | server error (CONSTANTLY)

Also there are two of my accounts with the same name in ranking + 1 with the previous name. Is it related to a problem?
I hate everyone equally
Nov 21, 2023 5:03 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to Zevven

Also there are two of my accounts with the same name in ranking + 1 with the previous name. Is it related to a problem?
@Zevven There are a few duplicate accounts on the site, Koito just needs to sort them out. Idk how they come about.

Nov 25, 2023 5:24 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to Zevven

@Zevven Issue has been fixed

Nov 26, 2023 7:32 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to _cjessop19_
@Zevven Issue has been fixed
@_cjessop19_ thank you
I hate everyone equally
Dec 12, 2023 10:05 PM

Jun 2020
Yeah, once I updated my accounts Badge info, the XP count went to 0 and all of my badges are not reading, despite the rest of the info showing. No amount of updating will fix this.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Dec 12, 2023 11:25 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to Technopunk
Yeah, once I updated my accounts Badge info, the XP count went to 0 and all of my badges are not reading, despite the rest of the info showing. No amount of updating will fix this.
@Technopunk You may want to wait a while. I looked at your profile and as of writing this message, you're 900th in the queue. Idk how but looks like 1000 people were added to the queue at some stage

Dec 13, 2023 2:30 AM

Jun 2020
Reply to _cjessop19_
@Technopunk You may want to wait a while. I looked at your profile and as of writing this message, you're 900th in the queue. Idk how but looks like 1000 people were added to the queue at some stage
@_cjessop19_ Oh well, thank you for helping. Just wanted to point out the bug, I can wait for the eventual fix.

Dec 27, 2023 1:16 AM

Sep 2020
xp at zero again ;-; hopefully it'll just wake up in a few hours or so tho!
Dec 27, 2023 3:36 AM

Mar 2021
Hello! I tried updating my mal-badges but after I hit update, my XP went to 0. My completed, mean score, days, etc. didn't update and all my badges progress went to 0/6, 0/15, etc. I hit update a couple of times but it stayed the same. I tried again about 12 hours later, but nothing has changed. Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to wait more time before trying again?
Dec 27, 2023 7:03 PM
Crazy Cat Lady

Jun 2012
Reply to KingVamp_
Hello! I tried updating my mal-badges but after I hit update, my XP went to 0. My completed, mean score, days, etc. didn't update and all my badges progress went to 0/6, 0/15, etc. I hit update a couple of times but it stayed the same. I tried again about 12 hours later, but nothing has changed. Is there a way to fix this or do I just have to wait more time before trying again?
@Vlqdx From looking up more in the thread it seems like the bot either falls asleep and/or gets a really high queue that keeps it from updating. According to the logs on the website its only showing new users for the past 2 days. My XP and badge progress bars have been stuck at 0 since last night ):

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Dec 27, 2023 7:12 PM
Crazy Cat Lady

Jun 2012
There definitely must be going on with the queue. I just check a user that was trying to be looked up 23 hours ago and it still says its stuck in the queue.

Dec 27, 2023 10:20 PM

Nov 2018
I think Koito's on holiday mode this past month. No clue when it'll be fixed

Dec 27, 2023 11:39 PM

Dec 2018
Hello everyone!

I pressed the "Update" button on mal badges but after calculating it is showing all my stats as 0 T^T
It is even showing that i last updated my profile 4 days ago but i very much update it daily.

Can someone suggest any fixes?
Dec 28, 2023 4:20 AM

Jun 2020
Had the same 0 XP bug again after I tried to update my MAL badges.

Jan 1, 5:01 PM

Aug 2020
@inim and @Astalo idk if helps, I just got the 3 ranks VTuber Fan badge, spent all day finding and watching AMVs.
On my Anime List I tagged all AMV I’ve watched with ”YT” in notes, you could use CTRL+F to highlight them. I got 21 accounted from the 26 I’ve watched. And also found this Interest Stack VTubers, got 20 checked from there, maybe can help you guys too.
alucinotronicJan 1, 5:04 PM

πŸŽƒ My MALoween Candy 2023 πŸŽƒ

Jan 13, 4:29 PM
Feb 2023
Mal Badges erased my xp and badges but not my level for some reason, also it refuses to update my list and it stays at 500 completed
Jan 31, 8:34 AM

Jan 2018
Im having the same issue as many here do. Profile is refusing to update and my Xp is at 0

Jan 31, 6:35 PM
Crazy Cat Lady

Jun 2012
@koito91 I wonder if it would be helpful to note in the top post that when we update and our XP goes to 0 that we just need to wait for the bot to wake up/catch up/whatever it needs to do? or is it helpful for you to know when it's happening again? It just seems like people don't read through the thread and they just add new posts which makes it longer which might make other people less likely to read through the posts that explain as long as you wait it will start updating normally again.

Jan 31, 11:00 PM

Nov 2018
Reply to TaffyMichele
@koito91 I wonder if it would be helpful to note in the top post that when we update and our XP goes to 0 that we just need to wait for the bot to wake up/catch up/whatever it needs to do? or is it helpful for you to know when it's happening again? It just seems like people don't read through the thread and they just add new posts which makes it longer which might make other people less likely to read through the posts that explain as long as you wait it will start updating normally again.
@TaffyMichele I've given up explaining it to people since the queue stops updating quite often lol.

Feb 1, 5:58 AM

Aug 2020
Hi there guys, idk if it is the right place but I just completed the Am I Famous? badge and didn’t get the XP for it, even tho I got the +1 in the badges count. Idk if it’s a bug or something else. Just reporting fyi.

πŸŽƒ My MALoween Candy 2023 πŸŽƒ

Feb 6, 8:54 PM
Nov 2022
all my badges have 0 entries

Mar 5, 1:12 PM

Jan 2024
Hi, I just joined this and wanted to check my profile, but it gives me a 500 error.
Did I do something wrong?

EDIT: Everything is ok now.
SonplyMar 5, 2:15 PM
I want to watch a lot of things, and I will also try to watch everything related to them. However, this sometimes is an impossible task because some of them seem to be lost media.

Mar 9, 11:19 PM
Mar 2019
So, how many animes are available for the 194X Fan? I already watched 28 and the badge is asking for 32.
Mar 10, 12:02 AM

Nov 2018
Reply to Fausto-XIII
So, how many animes are available for the 194X Fan? I already watched 28 and the badge is asking for 32.
@Fausto-XIII I've gone through all the entries that range from 1940 to 1949 and have dropped those that I couldn't find. Koito needs to update the badge to match what's been laid out on the spreadsheet. So it will eventually be as followed:

Since one of the entries had recently have their episode posted online, it went from 27 to 28 entries for the badge. Anyone over 28 is cheating or viewed something that we can't access without us knowing about it. Top 4 users are definitely cheating.
_cjessop19_Mar 10, 12:06 AM

Mar 27, 4:33 PM

Nov 2018
Two issues:

1) Top 2 users for obvious reasons

2) What's the size of the DB that MB has right now? If the top user has 103% completed, does this mean that Amadeus isn't updating properly? You may need to have Amadeus scan through the MAL anime DB again

Apr 12, 9:23 PM

Nov 2018
There seems to be around 44 accounts that come up with an error message: https://www.mal-badges.com/users/404notfound-44

Might have to delete these accounts

Apr 17, 12:09 AM

Nov 2018
I think some of the badges are including stuff from my On Hold list to their badge count. I counted in my list and have completed 537 movies, but according to MB, it says I've completed 757 movies. I have over 200 movies in my On Hold list...

When you get back to development, you need to add in the missing entry type badges and fix all the other badges to only count anime that you've actually completed. I believe the Special Fan badge is also counting TV Special entries.
Floris257Apr 17, 12:17 AM

Apr 19, 7:23 AM

Mar 2016
Hey there,
I just tried to open my profile page at mal-badges and im getting the following error

uhh is there something i can do to fix it?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Suggestions ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Koito91 - Dec 13, 2022

204 by _cjessop19_ »»
Mar 29, 2:26 AM

Sticky: » [Mar 3] Current Status

Koito91 - Feb 21

0 by Koito91 »»
Feb 21, 11:04 PM

» Lost/Inaccessible Media taskforce

_cjessop19_ - Jul 18, 2023

18 by IridescentJaune »»
Jul 29, 2023 9:45 PM

» Badges for specific shows considered harmful

inim - Dec 25, 2022

4 by Zevven »»
Jul 8, 2023 2:58 AM

» [REMOVED] MB homepage logo taskforce

_cjessop19_ - Mar 6, 2023

32 by Kreidirk »»
Jun 16, 2023 4:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.