Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 19, 2022 8:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So all the girls (and the boy lol) want to marry him and they even move to his house because of the father (and the house got instantly renovated to build more rooms xD), of course you have all the ecchi harassment but what to expect from this show... at least he allowed them to stay in the end thanks to the glasses girl speaking to him
Oct 19, 2022 8:55 AM

Apr 2014
Another week another episode of Censored Flops

Damn this week they censored the shit out of those ecchi scenes again.

Removing another panty scene censoring the bath scene, and removing a toilet scene.

Seriously fck this anime.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Oct 19, 2022 9:44 AM
Jun 2020
so those 5 girls(well not rlly) are the wife candidates. didn't expect that hes gon' be a love interests with all the girls right off the bat but here we are, happened all of a sudden im flabbergasted.

honestly tho' wtf is this anime?

(edit) i kinda get why ppl are angy abt the censoring shit now.
Oct 19, 2022 9:46 AM
Sep 2022
I was watching just because I'm sure there'll be a twist.
But I must admit I like the comedy part of this anime, made me laugh.

And we got some more elements, the girls were "destined" to him (is it a dating-sim but they're aware of it?), glasses girl seem to know him from before but it must be a forgotten memory (maybe brainwashing?), some shady guys pursuing the teacher (some kind of secret police maybe?). And of course the house that gets more room out of nowhere.

The opening lets us see a blurred out girl, if brainwashing is a thing then most probably a person that Asahi forgot and that will have great importance for the future.

I like where this is all going honestly.
Oct 19, 2022 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
AcceleratorAngel said:

Removing another panty scene censoring the bath scene, and removing a toilet scene.

Bro, you couldn't possibly have expected different after seeing how much of it they censored, c'mon now.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 19, 2022 10:04 AM

Apr 2014
I really feel bad for Aoi from that dumb misunderstanding.
Aoi's memory at the end of the episode was very interesting. It looked like she knew or met Asahi before.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 19, 2022 10:04 AM

Mar 2013
I love this series. I have a grasp of the story more or less, ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯.

This really reminds me of

P.S. The censorship is okay for me (since I didn't read the source IF THERE WAS ONE BEFORE THIS SERIES ) and it makes it more worthwhile to watch the characters personalities and growth instead of focusing too much on those fan service but that's just me.
CrazyButNot4UOct 19, 2022 11:37 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 19, 2022 10:13 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
So the five only knew of his name and knew nothing else before meeting him.

That short flashback triggered inside Aoi had a very melancholic vibe to me. Intriguing to think about this possibly being a flashback to the real world if we assume that this is a generated world.

OP had interesting images, too. A girl constantly with her face blurred out, a whole sequence of people not shown yet blacked out in the background.

So he has an existing dad. We don't see anything of him though, only a message from him sent to his son via the rabbit figure. Also room to speculate here if he's existing in this world or not.
Oct 19, 2022 10:14 AM

Nov 2016
Nothing like panties amidst the sakura, will be disappointed if I don't experience the same sight during my Japan visit.

What kind of hentai did his dad watch to throw in a trap?

Sensei is the clear favorite so far.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2022 10:16 AM
Feb 2021
seduce your friend anyhow. Hahahaha
Oct 19, 2022 10:19 AM

Oct 2017
This anime is the epitome of harem protagonist breathes and all the girls falls for him meme. Though joking aside there's no way this is real. It has to be vr or something similar, specially after that flashback Aoi had. Anyway Mongfa sensei best girl.
Oct 19, 2022 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
LostSpectre said:
AcceleratorAngel said:

Bro, you couldn't possibly have expected different after seeing how much of it they censored, c'mon now.

That's why I'm documenting every instance of censorship in the "anime vs manga censorship" thread.
-Accelerator-

Oct 19, 2022 10:27 AM
Aug 2021
Rare male nipples! The anime is truly the superior version!
Oct 19, 2022 10:35 AM

Feb 2016
Didn't expect this would turn that bad after ep1. Censoring all lewd stuff made it look even worse. Would rate this one for 7|10

Also the show's gay. I hope it will be more gay and mc ends up with Ilyah's root.
Oct 19, 2022 10:37 AM
Aug 2019
Uhhh I mean, I guess. It's super generic up until now, but maybe something is coming up.
Oct 19, 2022 10:38 AM

Nov 2018
Isn’t it original project? The manga version just published first?
Oct 19, 2022 10:49 AM

Apr 2014
ManWithNoBeard said:
Rare male nipples! The anime is truly the superior version!

Uncensored male nipple, while female nipples and front body are either completely left out or censored altogether and not shown.
-Accelerator-

Oct 19, 2022 11:11 AM
Sep 2021
Imma be honest, i wasn't expecting them all to be inside his house.
Oct 19, 2022 11:15 AM

Dec 2020
This anime basically:-
Oct 19, 2022 11:27 AM
Nov 2019
So it takes one episode for all of them to fell in love with him for no goddamn reason tf
Oct 19, 2022 11:33 AM
Nov 2019
There will either be a very genius twist or it will just be the most retarded anime I've watched
Oct 19, 2022 11:56 AM
May 2020
Hard season to know which will be the worst protagonist, we have this boring virjão, we have the idiot Shinobi Ittoki and the trained animal of the Imminence of Shadows...
Oct 19, 2022 11:59 AM

May 2022
In the running for weirdest anime of the season. It appears that they really are just different models of some android with a program being run by a superintelligent AI. Did Dad purchase an android and now it's time for a test drive? And is there a name for this genre where the male main character is forced to cohabitate with attractive females?
Oct 19, 2022 12:00 PM
Feb 2021
A lot better than the first episode, funny and also some nice development. Excited for the rest of the season.
Oct 19, 2022 12:17 PM

Feb 2019
Enjoyed this episode a lot more than the first tbh. The wacky living situation reminds me a lot of to love ru and there’s a girl for literally every type of guy lol.

Sensei already beat girl, but glasses twin tails girl is also really really cute
Oct 19, 2022 12:38 PM

Nov 2017
There was no explanation why something like that would happen to our "unfortunate" MC and what's up with his dad, his house and the girls (and guy).. Disappointing, really. I'll be dropping cus there's so much better stuff this season 🤷🏽‍♂️😁
Oct 19, 2022 12:41 PM

Aug 2020
Hmm was that a hospital room in that short flashback scene?
Oct 19, 2022 1:01 PM
Mar 2022
Oh,My, God. I was not expecting any of this to happen. It'll be exciting to see how their life plays out.
Oct 19, 2022 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
I like how the dads okay if his son ends up with a dude lmao
Oct 19, 2022 1:11 PM
Oct 2020
From what I get, this is supposed to be an original, despite sharing names with a Manga. From what I can tell, there is definitely something more to this than just a simple rom-com. It all depends on how the "glitch" girl twist will be pulled off. I'll stick around for now.
Oct 19, 2022 1:18 PM

Feb 2021
Two ecchi shows airing in the same day lol

This is a masterpiece already, I can see how they are making fun of the cliches while using the cliches lol

Curious to what exactly led his dad to make that decision, and why exactly would none of them have a place to stay.
There's quite some mysteries on this show.
Oct 19, 2022 1:20 PM
Feb 2021
This has got to be some of the dumbest shit

im in
Oct 19, 2022 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
Trap in a harem is kinda out of touch.

Oct 19, 2022 1:31 PM

Jan 2018
horny harem speedrun any%. Not that I'm complaining...
Oct 19, 2022 1:53 PM
May 2022
if he doesn't end up with sensei(which is probably unlikely since teachers have a 1% chance of winning(and harems usually don't have a full adaptation)) i'm going to need like 4 hours of my life back. at least stop censoring shit this is annoying.
Oct 19, 2022 1:58 PM

Sep 2018
Goddamn, that was dumb.
Oct 19, 2022 2:25 PM

Jun 2021
Looks like we're gonna add another couple of tropes to this mess.

MC's harem was carefully and meticulously selected by his father without his knowledge, and he has to pick one to be his wife and they all have to live together now (so introducing the waifu war, essentially), so of course they all love him. These girls (and boy) were all taken away from their home countries and families to come be with this guy. They weren't even told what he looks like, or what his situation is, just a name. Dunno why his father did it, just because reasons I guess. Glasses girl saying "none of us have anywhere else to go", like bitch, you're from this city, can't YOU easily go home to your family?!

oh and glasses girl has vague memories of MC from their past they she unlocked through some digitised brain blast so there's that too.

It seems the speculation of some kind of twist ending has gotten a lot of steam and now people are actively discussing it. I'm curious to continue watching purely for the novelty of finding out what it is exactly.

MC's dad is really progressive, I'll give him that
Oct 19, 2022 3:14 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It didn’t take long and every girl (and guy) Asahi had a scuffle with last episode is asking to marry him lol, it was honestly hilarious, I was laughing my ass off lol, it was also great when they kept pestering him in his house. And yeah, I can definitely see this being a mix of a Romcom/Romcom and a mystery anime after seeing the OP and the explanation in this episode for why the love interests are all at Asahi’s house and trying to marry him.

With that being said tho, I am super enjoying the harem/Romcom goodness so far, I saw some folks upset that this is really cliche so far and filled with tropes, well I’m gonna say that I wish this show was just exactly that and not something more just so I can see you seethe more lol, if Passione made something generic and tropey like this I wouldn’t mind one bit because I love this kind of stuff, this used to be exclusively what I watched way back in the day. Of course there will most definitely be more to this besides my favorite genres so I’m looking forward to it for sure.

And that OP and ED were both very good, definitely a fan of them.
Oct 19, 2022 3:26 PM

Mar 2022
lets see... trash picking robots, inprobable harem, henchmen trying to catch a sensei who sexually harases the mc,
all the girls faling in love in a single day, a bolgarian trap boy, a dog ra*e, a self extending house that can grow by 5 rooms in an afternoon, talking doll robot...

AND NO DISHWASHER IN THE KITCHEN!

I hate this...

BTW, this show is what I'm paying the internet for. It's so stupid it's hilarious. Degenerate perfection, 10 out of 10
He's going to end with the glasses girl I guess
Oct 19, 2022 3:45 PM
Jun 2021
this episode is just furthering my theory that this is like ddlc. it is speedrunning this shit, just like ddlc, and there is like next to no characters besides the main cast. I will not be surprised if it goes down a dark rabbit hole
Oct 19, 2022 4:06 PM

Jul 2017
Asahi and the 5 girls that came to his life, definitely felt superficial, other than the whole censored fanservice angle.

After introduction, then comes the hands in love as each and every girl (plus the trap) confesses to Asahi in whatever their situations put them in: a commando, an interest, an escape from a betrothed, a model, a prank bait. For all to commune in his house, this is exactly a cross between Gotoubun no Hanayome, Kakkou no Iinazuke and Monster Musume with the whole bride and same under one roof angle, arranged by Asahi's dad.

This is definitely hard for Asahi to take all in, but he slowly sets in while being on full guard, which drives him nuts to chase himself out of the house. Aoi for now, as the spokesperson, tries convincing Asahi to take them in, but with control not to piss him off any further.

The whole technology angle sure is a plot device...amidst this wacky life together.
KANLen09Oct 20, 2022 1:44 PM
Oct 19, 2022 4:09 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
How to rate this anime 0 or lower?

Shittiest romcom I've ever watch. Not even KNKR or KnK stand a chance

Nekko_Khayal88Oct 19, 2022 4:14 PM
Oct 19, 2022 4:42 PM

Jun 2017
Chad dad or just an asshole? lol

Anyway, I am also more curious about the possible twist. I think they are probably in some kind of simulation. It's too suspicious that we barely see any people in the barren town they live in.
Oct 19, 2022 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
I find the show a lil bit funny occasionaly but the dry ecchi is making me sad. Putting a guy there made me lose it xD? This show though might be a great idea for a hentai.
Oct 19, 2022 5:57 PM
Jan 2022
fuck this dropping this garbage putting a fucking guy in the harem disgusting gross utter fucking trash
Reevansingh21Oct 19, 2022 6:01 PM
Oct 19, 2022 6:03 PM
May 2017
It is as bizarre as interesting.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 19, 2022 6:33 PM

Feb 2021
Reevansingh21 said:
fuck this dropping this garbage putting a fucking guy in the harem disgusting gross utter fucking trash

The scene where the MC gets raped by a dog last week seems way worse than anything that happened in this episode; seems kinda weird that you lasted episode 1 after all the bestiality but you are so disgusted by gay people that you are dropping this now. Also, that "guy" is obviously a girl, given how they hide when they are changing (and how in the OP the robot rabbit covers up their chest).
Oct 19, 2022 6:41 PM
Jan 2022
wish120 said:
Reevansingh21 said:

The scene where the MC gets raped by a dog last week seems way worse than anything that happened in this episode; seems kinda weird that you lasted episode 1 after all the bestiality but you are so disgusted by gay people that you are dropping this now. Also, that "guy" is obviously a girl, given how they hide when they are changing (and how in the OP the robot rabbit covers up their chest).

the scene the dog raping him was funny and how do you know it's a girl the official fandom has the gender as male why the hell I want romance with two guys gross I don't care I'll drop whatever I want to drop
Oct 19, 2022 6:47 PM

May 2019
For those saying this may be a simulation I agree, it is just so bizarre if it wasn't a simulation. I do find this anime somewhat funny but definitely ridiculous with the girls essentially following the same script like all of them suddenly falling in love with the MC. Best girl so far in my opinion is the teacher followed by glasses girl Aoi.
Oct 19, 2022 7:38 PM

Jul 2022
at least have ecchi in the first two eps if it's gonna be this horrible
qkuseiOct 19, 2022 7:46 PM
Kek

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2022

125 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Nov 30, 2022

180 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2022

43 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 16, 2022

115 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Renai Flops Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 9, 2022

102 by qintaku10 »»
Yesterday, 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.