Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 7, 2022 6:36 AM

Jul 2011
Well, looks like Tiger and Blue Rose wont happen, i was kinda invested on that.

Kotetsu wife was a hell of attacker to get him.

Love for your goth GF and superpowers doesn't mix well.

Ryan is just a great character, and a great partner for Blue Rose that likes older man and he likes older woman.
Oct 7, 2022 5:28 PM

Jul 2012
Ryan is such a nice dude, very thoughtful of his partner.
So Blue Rose's feelings are being tamed. I totally understand it but it was nice seeing someone else simping over Kotetsu lol
Oct 8, 2022 8:11 PM

Mar 2010
Oh wow! I thought the drugged escapee was doing the riot. I don't really remember his power already haha. Cute moments of bromance between tiger and bunny! Ryan seems very troubled with his past still. I am fearing for barnaby's leg!
StardewOct 8, 2022 8:16 PM
Oct 13, 2022 10:46 PM

Sep 2009
I'm still rooting for Karina but considering how US audience hates age-gap romance, Netflix won't allow it. Random NEXT lesbian was also a bit to much in your face. They could have included such a character more naturally.
Oct 16, 2022 4:03 PM

Jan 2009
ye wtf so Tiger and Blue Rose romance will not happen huh thats sad
Oct 27, 2022 1:24 PM
Oct 2019
well that wasn't a great episode. this love interest thing, while kinda wholesome(?) in a way, is also super weird. she's 16(?), and he's a grown ass dude with a kid that's not much younger than blue rose?

anyways, black met up with a fan who DMed him? oy vey
Sep 5, 2023 9:03 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Ah it really killed my hype for this anime they just killed the romance like that when the progress is good,I really hope to see their progress ahh disappointed
Dec 7, 2023 1:15 PM
Dec 2013
Thanks, Netflix, for ruining everything you touch :)
Feb 3, 11:39 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to HagePotPotato
well that wasn't a great episode. this love interest thing, while kinda wholesome(?) in a way, is also super weird. she's 16(?), and he's a grown ass dude with a kid that's not much younger than blue rose?

anyways, black met up with a fan who DMed him? oy vey
@HagePotPotato What? Blue Rose is 16? What? She just said she recommended some books to Kotetsu that she read when she was in college. It makes me assume she's at least 21. Yeah, the age gap was always a thing but since they went for it in Season 1 I thought they intended to make it wholesome and not weird. At the end of the day, they are both consenting adults.

Such a bummer they killed it off like this. Ugh.
Feb 3, 11:40 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to gaba157
Thanks, Netflix, for ruining everything you touch :)
@gaba157 So, we can confirm it's Netflix's fault? (again)
Feb 7, 1:29 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to HumbertoZero
@HagePotPotato What? Blue Rose is 16? What? She just said she recommended some books to Kotetsu that she read when she was in college. It makes me assume she's at least 21. Yeah, the age gap was always a thing but since they went for it in Season 1 I thought they intended to make it wholesome and not weird. At the end of the day, they are both consenting adults.

Such a bummer they killed it off like this. Ugh.
@HumbertoZero looks like she was 16 in season 1 but is a few years older in season 2 (19 years old per internet)

it's definitely weird to me. the two otherwise have a nice friendship
Feb 9, 11:27 AM

Nov 2015
Reply to HagePotPotato
@HumbertoZero looks like she was 16 in season 1 but is a few years older in season 2 (19 years old per internet)

it's definitely weird to me. the two otherwise have a nice friendship
@HagePotPotato If you put it that way, yes, indeed was weird. Not waying it doesn't happen in real life, specially among celebrities (which they are), but still weird nonetheless. Oh well. No use on crying over spilled milk. It was the price to pay for a second season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

3 by Stardew »»
Jun 19, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

4 by Stardew »»
Apr 23, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

4 by Stardew »»
Apr 21, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Oct 7, 2022

3 by Stardew »»
Mar 21, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Tiger & Bunny 2 Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2022

21 by Sieirra »»
Feb 25, 4:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.