Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 5, 2022 11:22 AM

May 2016
Episode 1 was so good and they already renewed it?
Oct 5, 2022 11:27 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
I think it was always meant for a certain episode count, very few gundams are just 13 episodes, its likely split cour?
Oct 5, 2022 11:36 AM

Mar 2018
It's a split cour, yes indeed
Oct 5, 2022 11:37 AM

Jan 2009
its a split cour as reported here https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2048222
Oct 5, 2022 11:41 AM
May 2011
What those guys said
Oct 5, 2022 12:05 PM

Feb 2021
Very bad. Ok, I will watch 26 episodes when second part finish airing.
Oct 5, 2022 1:13 PM
Sep 2020
Memore said:

it may be more episodes because gundam's usually are around 50 episodes so they could be doing another split cour after this one
Oct 5, 2022 1:17 PM

Feb 2021
Spoopy69 said:
Memore said:

it may be more episodes because gundam's usually are around 50 episodes so they could be doing another split cour after this one

Then I will watch all the episodes.
Oct 5, 2022 2:13 PM
Oct 2019
What renewed?
LMAO
Oct 5, 2022 2:15 PM

Jan 2013
It's the power of yuri, obviously.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 5, 2022 2:16 PM
May 2018
00 was split in two 25 episode seasons. Same with IBO. Pointless thread.
Oct 5, 2022 2:32 PM

May 2009
MAL should stop spliting entries just because cours have full season break.
Dzentelmen2 said:

This time both break and episode number is shorter.
Oct 6, 2022 2:43 AM
Sep 2014
you new to gundam or what?
Oct 6, 2022 7:12 PM

Feb 2014
Is too bad this time around the anime will be only 2-cour total instead of 4.
Oct 6, 2022 11:13 PM

Apr 2014
bastek66 said:

THANK YOU! It's so annoying to have multiple entries for something that's considered only one season everywhere else. For Jojo Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, they just kept increasing the episode count every time more came out instead of giving it separate entries, why can't they do the same for split cour shows?
Oct 9, 2022 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
ChangeLeopardon said:
bastek66 said:

THANK YOU! It's so annoying to have multiple entries for something that's considered only one season everywhere else. For Jojo Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe, they just kept increasing the episode count every time more came out instead of giving it separate entries, why can't they do the same for split cour shows?

Actually MAL is doing the right thing, because otherwise you will end up with a bunch of "empty" shows that will weigh you down in the season due to the big pause between cours.

Spoopy69 said:
Memore said:

Dzentelmen2 said:

This is speculation, because if you look at recent shows with more than two cours, none of them have been split. "So it was before, so it will be so now" is one of the simplest logical fallacies.
Oct 9, 2022 3:45 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
ChangeLeopardon said:

Actually MAL is doing the right thing, because otherwise you will end up with a bunch of "empty" shows that will weigh you down in the season due to the big pause between cours.

Spoopy69 said:

Dzentelmen2 said:

This is speculation, because if you look at recent shows with more than two cours, none of them have been split. "So it was before, so it will be so now" is one of the simplest logical fallacies.

That’s not right, actually. All splitting the fours as separate entries does is clog up your list. When you watch two fours of the same season, you haven’t watched two animes, you’ve only watched one. And yet since MAL does this, it’ll say you’ve watched two. And there’s an easy solution to have it both ways. Simply make it one entry with the start and end dates for each “part” under the air date. And you could even add another episode counters for each part next to or under the previous part. They don’t need to be separate entries to do what they’re doing with split cours. And as far as I know the studios don’t even market it as a second part a lot of the time only Americans do.
Oct 9, 2022 3:51 PM

Apr 2012
EmmyMoomin said:
RobertBobert said:

That’s not right, actually. All splitting the fours as separate entries does is clog up your list. When you watch two fours of the same season, you haven’t watched two animes, you’ve only watched one. And yet since MAL does this, it’ll say you’ve watched two. And there’s an easy solution to have it both ways. Simply make it one entry with the start and end dates for each “part” under the air date. And you could even add another episode counters for each part next to or under the previous part. They don’t need to be separate entries to do what they’re doing with split cours. And as far as I know the studios don’t even market it as a second part a lot of the time only Americans do.

Do. Split courses often have separate posters, trailers, and even promotions. And what you're suggesting will only make it harder to set up the seasons, while separate entries will make it much easier. In general, all this is quite subjective, and you are the first person I remember who would complain so actively about this.
Oct 9, 2022 4:00 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
EmmyMoomin said:

Do. Split courses often have separate posters, trailers, and even promotions. And what you're suggesting will only make it harder to set up the seasons, while separate entries will make it much easier. In general, all this is quite subjective, and you are the first person I remember who would complain so actively about this.

That’s not really an issue. They would use those posters regardless of if it was split cour or not. And the solution I gave can also be applied here too, if it bothers you that much. Simply show an option to switch between the first cour and second cour posters.

It being “Harder” is no excuse. MAL is the biggest anime tracker to my knowledge. It’s just plain lazy is what it is. Coding the website to do something similar to what I roughly came up with wouldn’t even take that much time to do.
Oct 9, 2022 4:02 PM

Apr 2012
EmmyMoomin said:
RobertBobert said:

That’s not really an issue. They would use those posters regardless of if it was split cour or not. And the solution I gave can also be applied here too, if it bothers you that much. Simply show an option to switch between the first cour and second cour posters.

It being “Harder” is no excuse. MAL is the biggest anime tracker to my knowledge. It’s just plain lazy is what it is. Coding the website to do something similar to what I roughly came up with wouldn’t even take that much time to do.

Not an excuse? Seriously dude? I'm not here to argue with you over such petty things just because it's too personal shit for you. Just accept that other people don't care.
Oct 9, 2022 4:06 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
EmmyMoomin said:

Not an excuse? Seriously dude? I'm not here to argue with you over such petty things just because it's too personal shit for you. Just accept that other people don't care.

Why are you getting so defensive? These are reasonable complaints and reasonable suggestions for improvements. MAL isn’t going to reward you for licking their boots you know. The site and app have flaws like this. That’s a fact.
Oct 9, 2022 4:12 PM

Apr 2012
EmmyMoomin said:
RobertBobert said:

Why are you getting so defensive? These are reasonable complaints and reasonable suggestions for improvements. MAL isn’t going to reward you for licking their boots you know. The site and app have flaws like this. That’s a fact.

I've become "so defensive" because you obviously impose your opinion on a local "problem" in such an obsessive manner, as if we were having a political argument. You even started calling my opinion "excuses" when I didn't agree with you. Why is my opinion "excuse"? Should I justify myself to you for not agreeing with you? No, this is not a fact. This is your personal opinion, which, moreover, does not excite other people.
Oct 9, 2022 4:20 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
EmmyMoomin said:

I've become "so defensive" because you obviously impose your opinion on a local "problem" in such an obsessive manner, as if we were having a political argument. You even started calling my opinion "excuses" when I didn't agree with you. Why is my opinion "excuse"? Should I justify myself to you for not agreeing with you? No, this is not a fact. This is your personal opinion, which, moreover, does not excite other people.

I’m sorry you think that. But really I’m just stating the obvious. You’re free to disagree, but just because you’re free to disagree doesn’t make my opinion invalid. Neither does mine make yours invalid. You can personally have no problem with splitting a season into multiple entries, but the site really does feel a lot more messier and primitive that way.
Oct 9, 2022 4:26 PM

Apr 2012
EmmyMoomin said:
RobertBobert said:

I’m sorry you think that. But really I’m just stating the obvious. You’re free to disagree, but just because you’re free to disagree doesn’t make my opinion invalid. Neither does mine make yours invalid. You can personally have no problem with splitting a season into multiple entries, but the site really does feel a lot more messier and primitive that way.

Non-ironically referring to your opinion as "obvious" and repeating your arguments in a mentor tone, you only confirm my impression.
Oct 9, 2022 4:30 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
EmmyMoomin said:

Non-ironically referring to your opinion as "obvious" and repeating your arguments in a mentor tone, you only confirm my impression.

My opinion is different from what’s obvious.

What’s obvious is that there is a flaw. That’s where the objectivity starts and ends.

My opinion on that flaw is that it needs fixing.

Your opinion on that flaw is that it’s not a big enough deal to fix.

This is not that hard to follow.
Oct 9, 2022 4:44 PM

Apr 2012
EmmyMoomin said:
RobertBobert said:

What’s obvious is that there is a flaw. That’s where the objectivity starts and ends.

The fact that the disadvantage is obvious is also your opinion. I don't see this as a disadvantage at all. It doesn't bother me at all.
Oct 9, 2022 4:48 PM
Oct 2020
RobertBobert said:
EmmyMoomin said:

The fact that the disadvantage is obvious is also your opinion. I don't see this as a disadvantage at all. It doesn't bother me at all.

Whatever, man. You’re clearly missing the point of my argument. I see no reason to argue with you.
Oct 9, 2022 8:00 PM

Apr 2014
RobertBobert said:
ChangeLeopardon said:

Well like I said, MAL has increased the episode count for shows in the past. Why can't they just do it for these split cours as well?
Oct 10, 2022 2:27 AM

Apr 2012
ChangeLeopardon said:
RobertBobert said:

Well like I said, MAL has increased the episode count for shows in the past. Why can't they just do it for these split cours as well?

And why should? Just because you feel like it?
Jan 13, 2023 2:04 PM

Feb 2017
i wish this was going to be a standard length gundam series because it's the best one in a long time, i hope at the very least this AU gets more entries
grateful either way though
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.
Feb 21, 2023 6:22 AM

Nov 2007
Nika original cast returning
https://g-witch.net/news/detail.php?id=20523

OP: "slash" by yama
PV: https://twitter.com/G_Witch_M/status/1634011192648925184
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/516061

ED: "Red:birthmark" by Aina The End (lyric and compose by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure)
New Key Visual
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/520169
tsubasaloverApr 9, 2023 4:36 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 26, 2023 2:59 PM

Mar 2021
Sunrise never cancels a Gundam AUs. They always let it run its 50 episodes and move on.
After War and Turn A flopped but still largely had a 50 episode run.
Jun 3, 2023 8:14 PM

Feb 2017
icefirestone23 said:
Sunrise never cancels a Gundam AUs. They always let it run its 50 episodes and move on.
After War and Turn A flopped but still largely had a 50 episode run.
WFM is confirmed to be running for 24 episodes
Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill.

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

48 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

326 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.